Helping My Aunt

Story Info
Aunt comes home from hospital.
3.9k words
4.34
134k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is a work of fiction. All characters are over age 18. Any resemblance to real people, places, or events is purely coincidental. No attempt has been made to achieve medical accuracy in this story.

We've all heard the expression: "I'm a trained professional. Don't try this at home." Well, I'm NOT a trained professional and I DID try this at home. So far, nothing has exploded, and all my body appendages are still attached.

Murphy's law for authors: No matter what you do, there will be spelling and grammatical errors in the story-LOL. I hope you enjoy a short chapter from my imagination.

*****

Helping My Aunt.

My name is Clyde (Yeah, my parents had a thing about old time gangsters) and I am 23 years old. I live in a small midwestern town about 30 miles from the family home I grew up in. I have a decent job, but I'm not rich and am not going to get rich. Still, it's a good enough job for now. Mom and Dad are gone. After mom's uncle died and gave her a small fortune in inheritance, they decided to travel. Now they are in southeast Asia where some problem with their passports is preventing them from returning to the USA. The consulate says that it's just a matter of time while they straighten out a clerical error, but it could take a few months.

Meanwhile, my 20-year old sister, Bonnie, is attending business college in the state to the west of us. My parents hadn't been able to resist naming my younger sister after the other half of the infamous duo. They had thought it was greatly funny to name their children Bonnie and Clyde, but they didn't have to go through life with the name Clyde which had gone out of style some 50 years ago and showed no sign of making a comeback..

I was having a normal Thursday going through the drudgery of routine at work when everything changed. The phone rang.

It was the emergency room at the hospital. They said that my Aunt had been involved in an accident at work and I was needed at the hospital right away. I dashed over to find out that my aunt Jenny had gotten her hand crushed in one of the machines at the factory where she and most of the rest of the town's people worked. She was being life-flighted to the University Medical Center 200 miles away. With the rest of the family gone, it fell to me to be her primary support. After a series of surgeries, Aunt Jenny lost her right hand. They had to amputate just a couple inches above her wrist. There would be a big settlement from the factory's insurance company. She'd never have to work again, but the money wouldn't even come close to compensating for the loss of her dominant hand.

Aunt Jenny was in the hospital for nearly a month being treated and getting physical therapy and stuff. When they let her come home, I brought her to my house. She would need help adjusting to only having a left hand. I helped her manage the medications the Dr's had prescribed and change her bandages. I drove her to the therapy sessions with a psychologist which the Doctors had insisted she attend during her adjustment. Eventually, Aunt Jenny would be fitted for a prosthetic, but her wounds had to heal for several months before a good fit could be made.

One day about two weeks after she came home, I got home from work and found aunt Jenny sitting on the couch rubbing her crotch with her left hand. I have to admit that I just stood and stared for a few moments before making an awkward noise. Aunt Jenny looked up with a start. Her legs snapped closed as she covered her red face with her hand and her bandaged stump. She was obviously embarrassed.

"Oh Clyde. I'm so sorry you saw that. I was just...", she started to stammer out.

I cut her off. "Aunt Jenny, don't worry about it. We're both adults and we have adult needs and desires. I was just a little shocked to see it. I never thought I would see a family member, or anyone else for that matter, masturbating. Well, I guess there was that time I caught Bonnie humping her pillow."

"No." Jenny said, still red as a beet. She looked close to tears. "It wasn't that. Since the accident, I haven't been able to shave properly. It is hard having only one hand. I can't hold the skin tight and hold the razor too. The hair has grown just to that awkward point where it itches like nobody's business. Its driving me mad! I'm rubbing at my pussy most of the day to try and get the itching to go away. I know that the more you scratch, the worse an itch gets, but I can't help myself. It gets to a certain point and I have to scratch. I'm so sorry that you saw that. I would never do it in front of you if I knew you were here."

I remembered when I had grown a beard and how I suffered for days with a similar itch until the hair got long enough. I decided that changing the subject would help this to not get any more awkward than it already was.

"I'm going to get a drink. Do you want me to make you one too?"

"Thanks. I just took a pain pill, so make mine virgin or I might wake up dead. You can't mix alcohol and pills without really bad stuff happening." Jenny replied.

I went to the kitchen and mixed myself a scotch and water. Aunt Jenny's favorite drink was a sweet, fruity concoction made with vodka, so she wouldn't notice a taste difference if it was virgin. I made her drink virgin like she'd asked. I'd heard about what happens when people mix pills and booze and there was no way I wanted my aunt to have anything else bad happen to her.

When I returned to the living room, aunt Jenny was loading weed into her pipe. The weed helped with the nausea that the pain pills caused. I gave her, her drink and sat down beside her on the couch. I had a thought.

"You know Aunt Jenny, I'd be happy to set you up an appointment at the spa for tomorrow. I'll buy you a massage and a bikini wax. You'll come home feeling like a million bucks. And your uh, problem will be gone too."

"Oh, Thank You Clyde. But I had a bikini wax once. Never again. It hurt like hell and I could barely touch the area for two days. I dreaded having to pee, because just wiping afterwards hurt. I'm never going to let them yank out my hair by the roots again."

"SHIT Aunt Jenny! That sounds brutal. Yanking out someone's pubic hair by the roots? I don't know much about this woman stuff, but after what you just said, I don't plan on ever offering to buy a wax for any girl. That is if I ever get another girlfriend. Sue and I broke up about a month before your accident. Hey! Maybe I still have some of that cream I got last year when I got into that poison ivy. I'll bet it would help with your itching."

"Sorry Clyde. It's a nice thought, but I already found it and it says not to use it on sensitive parts of the body, so that's not an option."

"Well, we've got to figure out something to help you. You can't just go to the Doctor and say "My pussy hurts because it needs shaved. Fix that please." I wish mom were here. She'd know what to do. Anyway, shall we get take out for supper. How does Asian sound? They just opened that Chinese buffet place and they deliver."

Aunt Jenny took another hit off her pipe and offered some to me. I seldom smoke, but I took a hit and handed the pipe back. Aunt Jenny exhaled and said:

"Take out sounds good. And you're right that it's too bad your mom isn't here. I'd just have her shave me and the problem would be gone. We're sisters after all."

We shared a couple more lungsful of the weed and I was getting pretty high, but Jenny smokes regularly and wasn't nearly as wasted as I was at the moment. Aunt Jenny snuck her hand back to her crotch and began slowly rubbing it. I pretended not to notice. I didn't want to embarrass her, and I don't think she even realized she was doing it. After what she'd said earlier about keeping it private, she'd have been horrified.

I grabbed my phone and ordered the Chinese takeout. Then I got up and make us both another drink. As before, Jenny's drink was virgin. We were both feeling a nice buzz from the weed and for me the booze too when the doorbell rang. Our supper was here. Aunt Jenny had gotten pretty good at using her left hand for things after losing her dominant right hand, but she hadn't mastered chopsticks, so she used a fork. We talked about watching a movie and finally settled on one we both like. I got the DVD and popped Roadhouse into the player. I like it because there is plenty of action and one pretty good fuck scene. I think Aunt Jenny likes it because it's full of sweaty half-naked men, but she'd never admit that.

Every five to ten minutes, Aunt Jenny's hand was back in her crotch. Now, in the mostly darkened room, she didn't try to hide what she was doing. I did my best to watch the movie and not her. I didn't want her to think I'm a pervert, but one doesn't often see a woman rub her crotch unless it's while having sex or watching porn. Being high and about half drunk, I couldn't help getting a bit turned on and wondering what her pussy looks like. Halfway through the movie, Jenny was rubbing her pussy furiously and openly.

She said: "This is driving me crazy. I've gotta do something. You've gotta help me."

"WHAT?" I say. "How can I help you?"

While getting out her pipe again, she said: "You're going to have to shave me. There's no other way."

Then she took a big hit and passed me the pipe. I took a hit. Then I somewhat reluctantly agreed that shaving is the only answer and admit that I'd have to wield the razor. She begged me to be careful not to nick her down there.

"So how are we going to do this?"

"You'll have to shave me in the shower. Otherwise there will be hair clippings all over."

"In the shower? But..."

"Just go put on your bathing suit, Clyde. Then we'll do what has to be done."

"Aunt Jenny, I don't have a bathing suit. I haven't gone swimming since high school and even if I still had that suit, it wouldn't fit me anymore."

"Then just wear your underwear. This isn't a comfortable situation for either of us. I promise not to judge you if you don't judge me and we'll NEVER tell anyone about this, OK?. Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes."

I went to my bedroom and stripped down. Is this really happening? I asked myself. I took off my shorts and put on a clean pair of boxers. I didn't want to chance her seeing something unsightly or embarrassing. A stain or skid mark would be really bad. My cock was about half hard now and I reminded myself that this was a clinical medical situation, not a sexual situation. But while my big head knew this, my little head was only understanding that I'd be a foot away from a naked pussy and I'd be touching that naked pussy.

I tried to think about those stupid tedious reports I have to write at work, but it didn't help my cock to deflate. Instead, it seemed to be inflating. I was fucked. With little other choice, I walked into the bathroom dressed only in a pair of boxers, a red face, and sporting a hardon. Aunt Jenny was as naked as the day she was born. I couldn't help but look her over. Aunt Jenny has the most beautiful tits I've ever seen. Not that I've seen many in real life, but WOW! She has big dark areolas and hard nipples that stick out what looks to be a half inch. Wait. Why are her nipples hard? My gaze moved downward taking in the curve of her body as it settled on her pussy. She has big puffy outer lips and her inner lips are just visible trying to poke their way out from their hiding place. The hair there is indeed just long enough to be itchy. She has a big patch of hair too. There is nothing petite about Aunt Jenny's pussy hair. Although it is still short, there is a big enough patch to rival the full bushes in early 70's porn films if it was grown out. And her pussy is really red from where she's been scratching. She must feel miserable.

Aunt Jenny has started the shower, so the water will warm up. She ignores the obvious tent in my boxers, and steps into the shower giving me a fantastic view of an ass that would make most porn stars jealous.

She says: "Get the shaving gel and get in. The water's just right unless you like it really hot or... really cold." She smiles as she says that last part.

I step into the shower and realize it is too small for two people. It is roomy enough for one, but Jenny's tits are forced against my chest and we have our backs on the opposite walls. As I slide down to my knees and then work my way into a sitting position, my mouth passes only inches away from her nipples and my face ends up almost within licking distance of her pussy. Even in the steamy shower, I can smell her aroma. If my cock wasn't hard before, it is now. It doesn't take long to figure out that there isn't enough room to move my arms around and give her a proper shave.

"Aunt Jenny, this isn't going to work. The shower's too small."

"Yeah, I figured that out too. I'll get out first, so you have room to get up."

Aunt Jenny turned off the water and got out grabbing a towel as she did. I stood up and opened the shower door when she told me to stop.

"You'll be dripping water on the floor all over the house that way." She said. "Take off those boxers and leave them in the shower."

"But..."

"Look. You got to see me naked and you obviously enjoyed what you saw. Soon you'll be touching my pussy. It is only fair that I should get to at least see you naked. If you get eye candy, then I want eye candy too."

How could I argue with that? I peeled off my now thoroughly soaked boxers putting my body on display for her-fully erect penis and all. Then I grabbed the towel she offered and got out. Aunt Jenny watched and smiled but said nothing about my hard cock. She told me to get an extra blanket and put it on her bed. She knew that I wouldn't have any beach towels since I don't go swimming. I spread the blanket over the bed while she ran a basin of water and carried it to her room. She placed it on her nightstand.

Jenny crawled up on the bed and I helped to arrange the pillows under her ass while getting an even longer close look at her pussy. I liked how her pussy lips moved as she arched her back lifting her ass to get the pillows underneath. Her luscious titties slid to the side a little but since they were average sized they stayed mostly in place on her chest. Her nipples were still hard, I noticed.

She got positioned on her back with her ass propped up in the air and her legs spread wide. Fully naked with a raging boner, I was between her legs helping. We were both now beyond any awkwardness or embarrassment. I took the shaving gel and put some into my hand. I rubbed my hands together to warm the gel and to make it start foaming up. Then I spread it liberally on her mound, upper thighs, pussy lips and down onto her taint. She felt wonderful and exciting to touch in such an intimate manner. Aunt Jenny's pussy felt wonderful under my fingers. It was soft and warm. I enjoyed how the lips moved as I ran my fingers around her crotch. It felt extra wonderful because she is family. It was extra naughty and taboo. Aunt Jenny made a few little moaning sounds.

"Am I being too rough Aunt Jenny? It looks like you're pretty sore down there."

"No, you're doing fine. I couldn't help it. I haven't been touched there by anyone other than my doctor and a nurse in,... Well four years. I haven't had sex since my divorce. I forgot how pleasurable it is to have someone else's hand touch me."

"Yeah, I know what you mean Auntie. I get a bit horny myself sometimes. You know Sue and I only had sex once during the whole time we were dating and there were no hand jobs or blow jobs either. Someone else's hand is always better than your own."

WHY did I just tell her that? Even though it's true, I must have lost my mind to say it and especially here and now. And did I just confirm out loud that I jack off? I mean everybody knows that everybody does it, but nobody tells someone: "Hey, did you know that I masturbate?" I'm a total fucking idiot!

Aunt Jenny said nothing, so I grabbed a washcloth and the razor. I first shaved her mound going in several directions with the razor to ensure that she got a nice close shave. Then it was down to her leg-pits where one direction would suffice. Now I had to work on her labia. I grabbed each one and stretched it as the razor glided over her big meaty outer lips. Aunt Jenny's pussy lips stretched and stretched. I knew that a pussy could stretch. Otherwise how could babies be born, but I'd never thought of the lips stretching. I'd always envisioned the hole stretching. I guess since the lips surround the hole, they'd have to stretch too. I need to learn a bunch about how a woman's body works. But for now, I have to keep my mind on my task. I have a pussy to shave. That's something I've never done before.

I'd have thought she'd be yelping in pain the way I pulled on her pussy lips, but she seemed to enjoy it instead. I made several passes to be sure I didn't miss any spots before going to the other side. Aunt Jenny was trying not to moan, but every now and then a moan escaped her mouth. I looked up to see how she was doing and saw that she was smiling, and her nipples were hard. Her nipples stood up from her tits about a half inch. They were the biggest, longest nipples I had ever seen and if my cock wasn't hard before, it was now as hard as it had ever been. Getting back to work, I concentrated on the top of her slit where it meets her mound. This was a difficult area to get with the razor, but I didn't want to leave any stubble near her clit. I knew it would drive her crazy if I did. While I was working on this area, auntie began to make happy moaning sounds almost continuously. When I was done and started to wipe her off with a wet towel, Jenny stiffened and let out a single long wail that rivaled any ambulance siren I'd ever heard. Her hips began to undulate against the towel in my hand.

I kept still and let her finish cumming. Then I had her roll over so that I could shave around her asshole. When I was finished, she ran har hand across her pussy to check for smoothness. There was still the feel of a little of the shaving gel on her, so she got up and went to take a shower. A moment later, she called to me.

"Clyde! Get in here and help me. I can't reach half of my back and it feels gritty because it hasn't been scrubbed since the accident."

I walked into the bathroom with my hard cock leading the way. Once in the small shower stall, body contact was guaranteed. The stall was too small to hold two people without them touching. As I washed Jenny's back, my hard cock was poking between her ass cheeks. When she turned around to rinse off her back, her tits were pressed firmly against me and my cock was cradled between her thighs, almost touching her pussy. Aunt Jenny tilted her pelvis backwards, ached down and took my cock in her hand. She began to stroke my cock slowly.

"Aunt Jenny. What are you doing?"

"Clyde, you made me cum and I'm just returning the favor."

While she began to speed up her stroking, I used my hands to feel up her tits. By turning just, a little sideways, I was able to get my hand in her pussy while she delivered the best hand job I could imagine. Soon, I was the one moaning. I had two fingers inside of Jenny's pussy making that come here motion. I froze as I came. Every muscle in my body locked in place. Spurt after spurt fired from my cock like a cannon and painted My Aunt Jenny's pussy mound. She started to cum about the time my second rope hit her mound. When we'd both come down from my orgasms, she said:

"OK, get dried off and go make us a drink. When you get hard again, I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

A few minutes later, we were sipping our drinks in the living room, still both naked, and anticipating a good fuck with each other when auntie began to talk. The weed she just smoked coupled with her drink (Which wasn't virgin this time.) had loosened her tongue more than I thought it would and I began to learn about my perverted family. Aunt Jenny described how, once the stump of her amputation healed enough, she was going to fuck her brother's (My dad's) ass with it while my mom sucked his cock and I watched. Wow! My aunt is a kinky bitch, but the rest of the family isn't exactly vanilla either.

12