Helping My Colleague After Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnewlyn
jonnewlyn
16 Followers

Anna and I's hands roamed over each others bodies. I'd never have expected this when I arrived earlier that evening but before long Anna's head disappeared under the sheets and she began licking my cock to full attention again.

We'd hardly spoken since we returned indoors from looking at her pond but words were not needed tonight. We both wanted the same thing and that was to have a passionate night of hot sex and mind blowing orgasms.

Anna's blow jobs were as expert as the way she handled my penis earlier and before long my hand was pushing her head up and down as I came deep into her mouth. She swallowed the lot before kissing her way back up my body.

"Night" she whispered in the dark before curling up on my chest and falling asleep.

Not only was this hot woman gagging for my cock but she was willing to give me a blow job in the middle of the night, in her boyfriends bed and then simply kiss me goodnight and go back to sleep. Maybe her pussy couldn't take any more after the good shagging she'd had twice earlier.

I fell asleep a happy man.

The next morning I awoke to hear Anna in her shower. It was seven in the morning and I had work that morning at 9. I walked into her bathroom and could see her silhouette behind the frosted glass of her shower. I took a pee and my cock began to harden as I watched her again. She finished showering and opened the shower door. She saw me and smiled,

"Morning Sexy" she said.

"Morning" I replied, "you're up early?"

"I was going to get you some breakfast before you go to work."

"That won't be needed" I said as I took her hand and pulled her to me.

Her naked wet body pressed against my naked skin and we kissed.

Before long I was dragging her out of the bathroom and tossing her on the satin bed. My head went between her open legs and I began licking her clean pussy.

She soon became wet and urged me to use my fingers as well. Just like the night before I pressed firmly on her g spot at the front of her cunt and before long her moans filled the room. It took just 3 or 4 minutes before her legs clamped around my head, holding my tongue in place as she came from my eager tonguing.

I lifted my head finally to see her satin sheets bunched up between each fist as she had clawed at them whilst coming. I moved up above her and sank my rock hard cock into her wet cunt once more.

"Yes" she said, "fuck me again...... Oh, yes." I pounded at her, the noise she was making drove me on. She moaned into my ear as I came quickly this time. Not as powerful as the night before but then it was my fourth orgasm in less than 11 hours.

It wad just gone 7:30 when Anna rolled me off her and said, she would go and make breakfast. As she walked away I could see her red back. She had got one mother of a carpet burn from the landing the night before.

"Is egg on toast ok Jon?" she turned and I said.

"That's perfect." I looked at her bruised knees now. They must have been slamming against the worktop harder than I'd thought yesterday evening.

I went downstairs dressed in Anna's dressing gown and gathered my clothes while she cooked our breakfast.

We began to hand each other our clothes and exchange cheeky smiles.

"I don't know how that got there?" she said as I peeled her bra off the stool and handed it to her.

"No chance of any coffee" I said laughing at the mess on the floor.

"I don't need the caffeine Jon" she said. "You woke me up 10 minutes ago!"

We laughed and I kissed her again. She looked great naked but there was something extra sexy about the way her naked body was holding a pile of the clothes I had torn off her gagging body the evening before.

We ate breakfast in the living room as the breakfast bar was strewn with coffee.

"I need to leave for work in 20 minutes."

"I'd better go and clear up too; my mother in law to be is coming round in a bit to go shopping for wedding outfits with her."

"My god Anna, you were engaged!"

"yeah, sorry, it can be our secret though right Jon?"

"You are getting married to him?"

"Well, yeah I am, but that doesn't mean he will stop having to go away for days on end. I think you and I could have quite an arrangement going if you wanted it?"

"Oh man, I'd like that" I said.

We kissed and I got up to get ready.

"Can I go upstairs and get cleaned up?" I asked.

"Sure" she replied, "my toothbrush is the blue one."

I was dressed soon and wandered back downstairs. Anna came to see me off. She gave me an envelope.

"Open it later when you think of me" she said.

"I'll see you on Monday morning"

"Unless you need to bring that fish treatment over before hand?" she smiled.

I kissed Anna goodbye on her doorstep and thanked god they lived in an area where no neighbours could see her tongue slide around my mouth.

She cupped my groin and said she was looking forward to our next get together. I kissed her again and got into my car and left.

Later that day I was thinking about the night before. Fuck me what a night. Then I suddenly remembered the envelope Anna had given me.

I went back out to my car and opened the glove box and pulled out the envelope. Inside it was a note; it had her phone number on it and dates for the next two months.

These are the days Tony is away and I'll be at home with a cold bed.

I reached further into the envelope and pulled out a pair of silky knickers, something also fell onto the floor of my car.

I glanced around to see no-one was looking and then took a long deep breath threw her underwear.

"Oh yes" I said out loud, "these are the ones I yanked off her fine ass last night."

I looked on the floor after I stuffed her knickers back in the envelope and found a key.

She obviously wanted me to let myself in late one night and go upstairs and shag her brains out again. I was definitely going to do that.

I also knew I was going to have that sexy bitch at work as well. Monday looked a much better prospect than it ever had before.

jonnewlyn
jonnewlyn
16 Followers
12