Helping My Friend's Mom

Story Info
My friend is away and I got to play.
1.3k words
4.38
332.3k
101
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My buddy Tom asked me to do a favor for him. His mom and dad were divorced now and Tom was going to stay with his dad for the week. Tom wanted to know if I could check in on his mom, Carla, and give her a hand around the house. I told him it would be no problem and I would stop by Saturday. I did as Tom asked and Tom's mom answered the door that morning.

I almost did a double take. Carla was in a short robe that barely covered her crotch. Did she normally dress this way around Tom I wondered?

"Tom asked me to stop by and give you a hand," I told her.

"Come on in Bobby, sorry I haven't got dressed yet."

I certainly didn't mind looking at Carla. For a woman in her forties she was damn attractive still. Carla had brown hair down to her shoulders and was very curvy. I thought her boobs were going to pop out from that robe she wore. She asked if I could take the garbage bag out to the can for starters. It was full and too heavy for her. That was easy enough I thought. She had me do a few more tasks and then she offered me a drink.

It was a little early to be drinking I thought, but a beer should sure taste good. She got the bottle for me and then sat down across from me at the kitchen table. I really got a good look at her tits now. I wondered if she was showing off or if this was normal for Carla. I think Carla caught me staring a little too long. She smiled and asked me if I like what I saw. My face went red, but I couldn't help it that my cock was stirring in my pants.

Carla then did something I will never forget. She slowly undid the belt to the robe and let it slip from her shoulders. My eyes were now resting on her two large tits. I think my mouth must have opened. Carla got up from the table and walked over to where I was sitting. I saw all of her naked body now and she looked damn fine. Carla took a breast in one of her hands and waved it in front of my face. I knew what I had to do now.

I opened my mouth and started to lick and suck on that big nipple. I could barely get it into my mouth. I went from one tit to the other tasting Carla's hard nipples. We didn't go at it for very long when Carla had me stand up. She worked my belt open and pulled down the fly of my pants. She reached in and pulled my rigid cock free. Carla got onto her knees and took my dick in between her lips. I got a lesson on how a real woman sucks cock.

She took me all the way down to the root each time. Carla was squeezing my nut sacs and she soon found her way to my ass. As she bobbed up and down my rod she slid a finger between my ass cheeks. I never had anyone do that before. After a couple of minutes of that I thought I was going to blow my load. Carla must have known just how far to push me. She pulled her finger out and stopped sucking my dick. She stood up, took my arm and led me back to her bed.

She got onto her back and spread her legs for me. I stripped out of my clothes in record time and I slipped in between her thighs. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the head up and down her wet folds.

"Please don't torture me Bobby."

I slowly pushed my dick in. I worked my dick around as I went deeper inside her pussy. I think Carla wanted all of me as she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me tightly into her body. We just went crazy after that. There was no build up from then. I hammered Carla's pussy as hard as I could. I drove my seven inches of meat into her wet opening. God did Carla get vocal. She told me to fuck her harder. I was going as hard as I could. My balls were hitting her ass cheeks with every stroke.

Carla's pussy just seemed to inhale my dick completely. I surely had never had sex like this before. My friend's mom was like a lusty slut who hadn't had sex in a long time. I kept pumping my dick into Carla as I tried to hold out as long as possible. I thought that Carla was having some small orgasms. She was thrashing around beneath my body. Carla brought her legs up higher on my back. I really got deeper into her pussy then.

We went a long time before I felt my nuts tightening. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but I felt my load rising up to the tip of my dick. I didn't know if I was supposed to pull out or not, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I arched my back and I exploded inside Carla. I looked at her face as she first felt my seed shooting inside her. I wondered how long she had been without sex.

I kept grunting as I unloaded one stream of cum after another. Carla had her legs and arms wrapped around my torso as if she was holding on for dear life. All I knew was I must have shot at least 5 good eruptions from my dick. Carla was shaking as she milked my sticky cum from my dick. Her pussy felt like a hand squeezing the last remains of my cum load. It took some minutes, but I finally emptied out. Carla did unlock her legs and I pulled my spent dick from her cum stained pussy.

We just ended up kissing each other afterwards. Carla got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to bring back some towels to clean up. After all that lovemaking we talked. Carla told me that since she had gotten divorced she hadn't been with a man in bed. That was almost two years, she said. When Tom decided to spend some time with his dad, she knew she had to make a move on me. It seems Carla had been looking me over for sometime and liked what she saw.

That week that Tom was away was the best week I ever experienced. I was in Carla's bed every day. All I knew was that Carla was greedy for sex with me. She ended up riding my cock, I took her on all fours and I lifted her onto my cock as we stood up in the living room. Most times we would end up showering after initially having sex. All that hot water would get the both of us worked up a second time.

I would have Carla place her hands on the shower wall and then I would thrust my dick into her from behind. Carla would get to screaming as I took her this way. I hoped the neighbors couldn't hear what was going on. By the end of the week my dick was all red and sore from fucking. I was almost looking forward to Tom coming back home. The day before Tom was to arrive we had a marathon fuck session.

We would end up screwing and I would shoot my load into Carla's pussy. We would rest briefly and then start all over again. One thing was for sure. Carla was a cum whore. She said she loved feeling the heat of my load as it entered deep inside her.

The day finally came and Tom was back home. I saw him the next day and he thanked me for looking after his mom. I told him the pleasure was all mine. If he only knew!