Helping My Girlfriend's Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Gabrielle's virginity is taken with her sister's help.
1.8k words
4.58
116.1k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjt09
mjt09
57 Followers

A continuation of the series "Helping My Girlfriend's Sister."

***********************************

After taking the most memorable shower of my life, Kate, Gabrielle and I all got dressed, left our room and headed downstairs for my friend's wedding. This was the reason we came to Atlanta in the first place; the amazing sex the three of us had been sharing was just a great addition. As the elevator slowly rolled down to the lobby, I took the opportunity to admire the two beautiful women with whom I'd been lucky to be spending the weekend.

Both girls were dressed in black cocktail gowns. Kate, my girlfriend, was wearing a thin, almost nightgown-like dress. Although held up with thin spaghetti straps, the neckline plunged almost all the way to her navel, which gave me a great show of her beautiful tits. The hemline of the dress stopped mid-thigh, showing off her firm, muscular legs. Kate noticed I was admiring her and smiled. I couldn't help myself; as the elevator continued towards the lobby I put my hand up the back of her dress and cupped her thong-clad ass.

My gesture was obviously noticed by Gabrielle, Kate's younger sister, who was also very well dressed for the evening. Her dress was a bit more conservative than Kate's, but somewhat more form fitting, drawing attention to her somewhat larger tits. She had chosen a strapless gown, showing off her very ample cleavage. Gabrielle's dress was also much longer than Kate's, the satin material flowing all the way down to her ankles. Thankfully, however, it also included a long slit up one side which stopped just a few inches lower than her hips.

Since Gabrielle caught me with my hand up Kate's dress, I thought it only fair to give her the same favor. As the elevator drew closer to the lobby I used the slit to my advange. As my hand made contact with her hip, Gabrielle gasped and closed her eyes. As I moved my hand towards her front I realized that she had opted not to wear panties... Her pussy was already moist, allowing me to slip a finger into her. "Ooooooh..." she purred, as I rubbed my thumb over her clit.

Kate then whispered in my ear, "We're arriving at the lobby, dear... And don't get her worked up too early!"

Just as the elevator landed at the lobby, I pulled my hand away from Gabrielle's dress. She exhaled deeply, trying to remove the flush from her cheeks. "You promise there's more of that later, right?"

***

The wedding ceremony was nice and very traditional, although I couldn't focus on anything except what I'd be doing with Kate and Gabrielle later that night. Kate must have sensed what I was thinking, because halfway through the reading of the vows she leaned over and whispered, "Relax, stud, there's plenty of weekend left..."

It didn't help.

After the ceremony the guests all filed into the hotel's well decorated ballroom. Kate, Gabrielle and I were all seated together near the back of the room facing both the dance floor and head table. Trying to be somewhat of a gentleman, I helped both of them to their seats, placing each sister on either side of me. Before too long the best man stood up to give his speech. As all eyes turned toward the head table, I felt Kate's hand start to creep along my left thigh. Not a second later, Gabrielle placed her hand on my right leg, with both sisters' hands slowly moving closer to my cock. My prick started coming to life under the table, straining uncomfortably against my pants. It didn't take long, however, for Kate to quietly unzip my fly, reach in and free my aching cock from its tight confines. As the best man rambled on, both sisters started caressing my shaft, using my considerable amount of pre-cum as lube.

I looked over at Kate just as she mouthed the words, "He's all yours" to Gabrielle. As Kate removed her hand from my cock, Gabrielle looked into my eyes and started jacking me off quickly, each time flicking her thumb over the head of my cock. It didn't take long before I felt my balls start to swell with cum and rise into my shaft. Gabrielle pumped faster and faster as my cock swelled in her hand and I exploded in orgasm. Gabrielle smiled widely as she wiped her spunk-covered hands on her napkin.

"That was ok?" she whispered.

"That was great, babe... I can't wait to be your first later tonight though."

Kate leaned over, stuffed my cock back into my pants and zipped me up. "Now, do you think you can keep it down until we get back upstairs?" she whispered.

"No promises, hon!"

***

The remainder of the reception went off without a hitch. Dinner and dessert were both fantastic, and all three of us enjoyed several glasses of wine. I still couldn't keep my mind off what was still to come, and couldn't wait to get the girls alone again in our room. Around midnight the bride and groom said their goodbyes, and shortly thereafter I noticed Kate and Gabrielle had slipped away as well. Hoping they were back upstairs I made my way back through the lobby and into the elevator. Stepping off the elevator, I realized my cock was already hardening in anticipation of what was hopefully about to happen.

I unlocked our door and stepped inside our room, finding a wonderful sight on the other side. Candles had been lit, casting a soft glow throughout the room. Both girls were lounging on our bed, sipping champaign. Kate was still in her dress, but Gabrielle had changed into a very sheer, and very short nightgown. From my vantage point, I could she'd already removed her panties; the outer lips of her pussy were clearly glistening.

"We were wondering how long we'd be waiting!" Kate said, as both girls giggled. Then, noting the prominent bulge in my pants, "But I'm glad you came prepared."

Kate put down her glass and crossed the room over to me. Her hands immediately started taking off my belt as she leaned in and whispered into my ear. "Gabrielle is ready for you, baby. She's all yours." Kate continued to undress me, first removing my pants before proceeding to unbutton my shirt. She then moved behind me and faced her sister. "It's time, sis." Kate then lowered my boxers to the floor, releasing my hard-on before gently pushing me towards her sister.

Gabrielle drained the rest of her champaign and set the glass on the nightstand. "I'm so ready for you... just be gentle," she whispered, as I closed the distance to her.

Laying down next to her, I gently touched the side of her face and pulled her in for a kiss. I started by lightly touching her lips with mine, the parted her lips with my tongue and kissed her deeply. I felt her tongue starting to probe my mouth while I started exploring the rest of her body with my fingers. As we continued to kiss I pushed the thin strap of her nightgown off her shoulder, exposing her breast to my waiting hand. As I brushed her erect nipple with my fingers she gave out a bit of a gasp. I used the opportunity to move my lips down her neck, over her firm breast and onto her sensitive nipple.

Meanwhile, I continued exploring the rest of her young, beautiful body with my hand. I grabbed her muscular thigh and then started inching closer to her awaiting pussy, as Gabrielle's breathing became heavy with anticipation. She parted her legs slightly, allowing me to come in contact with the folds of her virgin pussy. She was terribly wet already, and I had no problem slipping my finger inside her. She gasped as my finger entered her and gasped again as I started rubbing her clit with my thumb. I then leaned over and replaced my thumb with my tongue, flicking it over her engorged clit as I continued to pump my finger into her. Gabrielle pushed my head harder against her pussy, driving her clit hard against my tongue. It wasn't long before Gabrielle cried out in an orgasm, her pussy rippling around my finger.

Her chest heaving with deep breaths, Gabrielle opened her eyes and smiled at me. "That was great, but would you please just take my virginity already?" I nodded in excited agreement.

She sat up and pulled off her thin nightgown. She then positioned herself on top of me, my cock just inches from her dripping pussy. At this point we both realized Kate had shed her clothes and moved onto the bed with us. "You ready, Gabi?" she asked. Gabrielle nodded. Kate then took my cock in her hand and lined it up with her sister's cunt. I thrust upwards and into her, popping her hymen and burying my cock completely inside her.

"Yes!" Gabrielle cried out, throwing her head back in ecstasy. At first she took a minute to adjust to having a cock in her for the first time, enjoying the sensation. She then started sliding herself up and down my shaft. It had been a long time since I'd been with a virgin; Gabrielle's pussy was wonderfully tight and wrapped around my throbbing cock like a condom. Kate, meanwhile, leaned over to kiss me as I continued pumping into her sister's twat. It was certainly the most fun I'd ever had in the sack!

Then, as Gabrielle and I continued fucking, Kate swung a leg over my head and positioned her own cunt over my mouth. She lowered herself onto my tongue and I started eating her out. I parted the folds of her pussy with my tongue and started thrusting it into her as I did the same with my cock and Gabrielle's cunt. I felt Gabrielle start to grind hard against my pelvis and knew she was close to another orgasm. I started lapping eagerly at Kate's pussy, driving her closer to orgasm as well.

Just then I felt two sets of hands at the base of my cock and one of Gabrielle's fingers had found its way to my asshole. The sensations were all too much to handle and I came hard, firing load after load into Gabrielle's cunt. Both Gabrielle and Kate cried out with orgasms of their own, and I felt a rush of sweet fluid dripping out of Kate's pussy. The sisters embraced to ride out their climaxes together and Gabrielle's pussy milked my cock for everything it had left. The three of us then collapsed in a heap on the bed.

As we lay panting there together, Gabrielle said, "Thank you, Kate, for sharing him with me...." And with that, she kissed her sister full on the lips before the three of us drifted off to sleep.

mjt09
mjt09
57 Followers