Helping My Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Son gets to live his fantasies with his busty mom.
6.7k words
4.23
146.6k
99

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a mother and her son in my home country, Sri Lanka. Also the theme would be a different one than the other incest stories you find on this site. So, I hope this would be a different experience for all of you rather than my previous stories. Enjoy.

*****

A son always loves his mother as a son always do and some love their mothers in the ways the sons are not supposed to. They may not be able to express their feelings, but at least they have it in their minds. It's called the Oedipus complex. In my case I was no different in the first type of love. But in the second category, I didn't know if what I had was truly the Oedipus complex or not. I didn't really want to fuck her. The things I wanted most were her breasts and her armpits, the pussy would be a bonus if I could have it. I know, some of you might laugh at me. But let me tell you my story.

I'm Kamal Jayasekara, 19 years old at the time this story begins. I was waiting for the results in Advanced Level exam and I was following an accounting course until the university started. I was the only son in the family which my parents had divorced when I was only 13. I've been living with my mother since then. Her name is Shanthi Jayasekara, 42 years old at the time of the story, a Mathematics teacher in one of the popular schools in the city and also she has a reputation in the neighborhood as a kind woman. We were so close almost like friends as we were the only ones living in our home. We could tell each other anything at any time. We didn't have any financial problems as my mother did a job and my father also looked after my expenses even though he was living away from us.

Let me tell you about ourselves. I'm about 5' 10" tall and my mother stood at 5'5", about 5 inches shorter than me. My mother was a modest woman. She wore long skirt with a matching blouse in home and the 'Osariya', the traditional dress of Sri Lankan women to the school. But still she had a good sense about fashion. She had a body which you can't say chubby, but had her fat in all the right places with large breasts, 36D in size. Talking about her armpits, I know for a fact that they are hairy. I don't know whether she trims them or shaves them regularly, but they are hairy. You must be wondering how I got to know this before doing anything.

My mother comes home from school at about 2.30 in the afternoon and I come home from my accounting course 2 days a week at about 4 p.m. One day, I didn't have the afternoon lectures and I was able to come home around 2.45 p.m. The front door was open and I knew that mother was home. I entered through the front door and walked towards my room which was the next to mother's room. As I went past her bedroom door, I saw that the door was slightly ajar. I hid behind the wall and peeked into her room. I froze right there seeing the sight right in front of my eyes. My conservative mother was combing her hair after the bath clad only in her white knickers. She was sitting on the stool in front of the mirror. It was angled to the side she couldn't see me hiding, but I could see her upper body on the mirror and her fat thighs. Her breasts looked big, topped with large brown areolae and long nipples. They weren't sagging much as they should be on a 42 year old woman. As she was combing the top of her head, she had to lift her hand and I could see the hairy armpits of her. My cock became hard within a matter of seconds. I couldn't bear it any longer. So I went to the front door again silently and shouted, "Amma, I'm home," and ran to my room. I masturbated my six inch cock in the bathroom until I shot the biggest load in my life on to the bathroom wall.

From that day onward, that was my fantasy in masturbation, my mother's breasts and armpits. I have to tell you that I was a virgin by that time. I had a girlfriend, but she wanted to wait until the marriage. I really wanted to dump her or cheat on her. But I couldn't make my mind to that as I really loved her. So, my hand was my friend until then. Also, I don't think that my mother spends an active sex life too. Most of the women in my country don't date after their divorce especially when they are over 35. And I've never even seen or heard my mother with any man after the divorce.

One day, I came home from my accounting lectures in the evening and saw that my mother wasn't there to be seen in the living room or the garden. She was usually in either of those places when I returned. So I shouted, "Amma, amma," and just peeked into her room. Mother was there sleeping on her bed. But it wasn't a common sight to see my mother sleeping in the evening. So I walked to her bed and knelt beside her. She was sleeping facing the wall. I shook her by keeping my hand on her right shoulder. "Amma, I'm home. Why are you sleeping? Are you okay?" I asked. She woke up and moaned in pain. "Aaahh... Please don't touch it Kamal," She said turning to me in pain.

"What happened amma?" I asked.

"It's nothing son. I just slipped in the bathroom and my shoulder hit quite hard on the wall while I tried to hold on to something. Now it is painful to move," She said.

"You must've gone to the hospital amma. Who knows if there's a dislocation or not. Come on, let's go to the hospital," I said helping her to get up.

"It's nothing Kamal. I think it'll go away in couple of days," She said.

But somehow I was able to persuade her to go to the hospital. I offered to help her to get dressed. But she refused help and changed her dress herself. We visited the nearest hospital in my motor cycle. The doctor did some checkups on my mother and informed us that there was no dislocation, just a bruise of her shoulder. He gave some medicine and a lotion to apply daily.

We went home and bought our dinner on our way home as it was difficult for mother to cook with only a single hand properly working. Once again she refused my help in changing her clothes. I waited in the living room until she changed. I could hear her whimpers as her shoulder was giving her a lot of pain. She came out of the room after a long time, changed into her night dress. Then we had dinner and watched some tele-dramas.

She wanted to go to the bed room. But I reminded her that the lotion must be applied before sleep. "I can apply it myself," She said.

"Amma, don't be so stubborn. I know it's difficult for you to do everything alone now. I'm your son. So please let me help," I said.

"No Kamal. I can do it myself, really," She refused my help.

"I heard you moan in pain while you were changing your clothes. So let me help you once. I'd not do it again if you don't want to," I plead her.

She thought for a while and said, "All right. But if I'll stop you if I'm not satisfied."

"Deal," I said.

I followed mother into her room. She sat on the bed. I sat on right her side facing her and I put left leg behind her and the right leg over her lap. "Is this okay amma? Should I change my position?" I asked to check if my position was uncomfortable to her.

"No son, you can continue."

She unbuttoned the two top buttons of her dress and let the right shoulder of her dress fall a bit on her arm. It didn't drop much as the other buttons weren't undone. But it was enough to see the top part of her large right breast covered with the bra. I saw the bruise for the first time. It was right on the shoulder joint. Having her bra strap was right next to the bruise. So I asked her, "Amma, it is difficult for me to apply the lotion while your bra strap is there. May I pull it down?" I asked. I wished that she'd say yes. She looked at me and then the bra strap. "Will it be really hard to apply it?" She asked.

"No amma, I can. But it will ruin your bra. I think it's a new one, isn't it?" I asked trying to persuade mother to remove the strap.

"Yes, it's a new one," She said and reached it with her left hand.

But I stopped her. "Please amma, let me do it."

She looked at me. "Please," I plead.

"Okay," She said taking her hand back.

I pulled the strap slightly above her shoulder and pulled it down over the arm carefully, not wanting to hurt my loving mother.

I wanted this to last long. So I started to massage her shoulder starting from her neck. I have to say that her skin was perfect for a 42 year old woman. There weren't much wrinkles on it. I kept massaging it slowly towards the bruise. "Honey, what are you doing? I don't need a massage now. Just apply the lotion on the bruise," She said.

"Of course amma, you want that. Look how much you are stressed after the incident. So just relax while I massage you. Doesn't it feel good?" I asked.

She didn't say anything. So, I kept massaging her shoulders and as I reached the bruise, I applied some lotion on it. I kept applying it without causing her much pain. She had closed her eyes enjoying the service I was giving her.

By the time I was applying lotion on the bruise, my cock was getting hard slowly. I could feel it in my shorts and I didn't wanted my mother to know it. How ashamed she'll be to know that her only son has a hard on just because of her. I slowly adjusted myself without letting her know that my cock was hard. I tried to think about something else. But nothing worked. I couldn't soften my cock. So I decided to finish the massage and retreat to my room.

I rubbed the lotion for a couple of seconds more and adjusted her dress. First her bra strap and then the nightgown. "It's done for the night, amma," I said getting out of the bed.

She held my hand as I turned to go back. "Thank you Kamal. You are a real savior," She said and planted a kiss on my right cheek. She always kissed my cheeks, but this kiss felt special for some reason. I bid her good night and went to my room.

I masturbated again that night just by thinking about her. That felt really satisfying more than anything.

My mother didn't go to school the next day. She had taken leave for the rest of the week. She wasn't able to move her arm freely as she used to. So she couldn't do much work on her own. I was glad to help her in every way I could. I helped her in garden, in kitchen and most of the household work. I massaged her and applied lotion on every night just before her bed. She got comfortable with my massages and after 2-3 days she was waiting for my massage.

Every night I tried to cover more skin than the previous night hoping that she'd not get offended by it. Of course I was hoping that my hard work might pay off. My mother didn't seem to notice that I was starting to go a little lower than her shoulders.

It was the 4th day of our routine. I kept massaging her shoulders for a bit and slowly moved my hands downwards on both the sides, front and back. Back was done and I was massaging her front. I was brave enough to move down than the previous night. As I went south, I could feel the soft flesh at the top part of her right breast. I kept my hand roaming around that area not wanting to spoil the opportunity with greed.

"Aaah" A soft moan escaped from her lips. At first I thought it was something in my mind. But she was closing her eyes and her lips were parted. After sometime she said, "That'd be enough Kamal. Thank you."

I couldn't focus on anything on next morning. All I could think was how good her soft breasts felt on my hands. Even though it wasn't the whole thing I felt, the small amount of flesh was enough to ignite my fantasies.

Mother was feeling better as the week progressed. She could move her arm quite freely than before. She praised me for her speedy recovery. On that Friday night I massaged her right shoulder and applied the lotion on her bruise. Then, as I was adjusting her dress, I asked, "Amma, may I massage your left shoulder too? I was only doing your right. It felt good, right? It'd feel much better to you if I do the other one also."

She looked at me surprised and thought for a while. "I don't know Kamal," She said, "You have been a great help to me since the accident. I can't tell you to do that also."

"No amma. I want to help you in every way I can. I know it's been a hard few days for you, not being able to do anything on your own. So please let me help you. I'm sure you will get better shortly." I said.

"Okay then, if you insist," She said and shrugged her shoulders.

I knelt behind her as she was sitting on the bed and continued the process just like the other shoulder, except this one didn't have a bruise. So I massaged the whole shoulder with utmost care. Even though I didn't use any oil to massage, I knew that I was doing it right from the low moans escaping from her lips.

I finished her left shoulder too and got out from the bed after adjusting her night dress. "How do you feel amma?" I asked.

"You were great. Thank you for everything. You are the best son a mother could hope for," She said with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Don't thank me just yet amma. You haven't recovered fully. I have more work to do and I'm glad that I could be some sort of help to you."

"Good night baby," She said and kissed my cheeks.

"Good night amma," I said with a blushing face.

She went back to school from following Monday. But I had to apply lotion for 2 more weeks to have her shoulder recovered fully. We became closer and closer during those 3 weeks. She told me many things about her past, my father and her job which I didn't knew. I also told her about most the things she didn't know about me, which was very little.

We were watching television after dinner on an evening sitting on our couch. "Kamal, I think you won't have to apply lotion on my shoulder from today. It doesn't hurt like before and I can move it freely," She said and moved her arm to show me that she could move it well. "Your hands have worked like magic. Thank you so much son. You have helped me so much in last few weeks."

I was really disappointed as I was hoping for another massage session that night. "Oh. I'm glad you are okay now," I said trying to hide my disappointment. But I think that I wasn't hiding it cleverly.

"What's wrong honey?" She asked, touching my cheeks.

"I don't know amma. I think I'm disappointed that you want me to stop it," I said looking at her eyes with shame.

"Why are you disappointed baby? I know that you have other works and I thought that you'd be happy to hear it," She said still looking into my eyes.

"No amma, at first I didn't like it either. But I began to like it as the days passed. I enjoyed our little conversations about you and me, I liked the smell of your hair and body after you finish your bath. I liked the soft touch of your skin. You know that we didn't have much time to talk when I was preparing for my exam and I felt a great distance between us. So I loved the time that we reconnected like we used to be while I was taking care of you. That's why I don't want this to stop," I said. I think a drop of tear was rolling down my cheeks. I felt her thumb wipe it away.

She had a drops of tear forming in her eyes too. She hugged me, "Oh my poor boy. I love you so much. You are everything I have in this world." She looked at me," I loved that time too honey. I felt like we were close again. I craved the feeling of your hands on my shoulders."

"It's okay if you want it to stop," I said. "We can still be the best mother and son like before," I said.

She held my shoulders, "I told you a lot of things about me and you did the same. So I think I can trust you with another secret," She said changing her mood.

"Of course amma. You can trust me with anything," I said wondering what her secret might be.

"Actually I want your help in something. It's nothing that I can't do alone. But since you don't want us to stop and I crave your touch, I'm going to let you do this. But this has to be our secret. You can't tell anyone about this. Right?" She asked and rested her back on the couch.

"Anything for my sweet amma," I said dreaming about another chance to touch her.

"You know we all age. Isn't that honey?" I nodded my head. "I was your age once and then I got married to your father. I had you and I've been doing this job for many years now. Our body change as we age. But we all like to feel young and to be seen as young. Specially women. Some body parts show our age more than others, like the skin. You might know that our breasts begin to sag as we get older. It shows more when they are big like mine. We can't hide it even with a bra. So I got to know about this product, a breast firming cream, from a friend of mine. She had large breasts, but hers didn't sag. So I bought one and I've been using it for some time now. Now my breasts don't sag like most of my friends thanks to it," She said.

I was stunned to hear that. My cock was getting hard little by little after realizing the possibility of what would happen next. I asked, "I've never seen you apply it."

"I apply it at night when you go to sleep," She said.

"So, what I want to tell you is that you can apply it on my breasts if you want," She said and smiled.

I couldn't believe my ears. My mother wanted me to apply cream on her breasts. The big breasts I wanted to touch for many years and I'd be touching them every night from that day. "Yes amma. I really want to do it," I said.

She stood up. "Come on then," She said. I looked at the clock and saw that it was time for the bed. "You can start tonight," She said and held my hand.

I too stood up and followed her like I was in a trance. She closed the door as soon as we entered the bedroom. She went to the bed. I was just following her as I couldn't think of anything to do at that moment. She sat there and rested her back on the headboard after keeping a pillow on it to make herself comfortable. "The cream is in the drawer, baby," She said pointing the night stand.

I opened the drawer and found the cream. Then I sat beside her and turned to her. My lovely amma had a nice smile on her face and started to unbutton her night dress. I was looking at her with awe as her bra clad breasts came to my view little by little. She unbuttoned it up to her belly button and dropped it from her shoulders letting it fall on to the bed leaving her breast covered with only the white bra.

She took her hands behind her to the hook of her bra. But she looked at me and waited. "Would you like to help me with this?" She asked.

"Of course amma. That'd be my honor," I said immediately.

I went as close as I could to her and wrapped my hands around her body so that I could do it with both my hands. Our faces were millimeters apart as my hands were busy unhooking her bra. My mother looked so beautiful even without any makeup and her full lips were inviting me to kiss them. We were looking in to each other's eyes for a moment and I lost my control. I kissed her lips. It felt really good to finally kiss her on my own. She didn't respond, but she neither pulled away, at least at first.

Her bra hooks were undone and I was pulling her bra out. Suddenly she pulled her face away. I was shocked. "Honey, we mustn't get carried away," She said calmly.

"I'm sorry amma," I apologized.

I didn't ask any more questions and obeyed her like a good son. I slowly took her bra off while relishing my first close view of my mother's gorgeous breasts. Gravity had a very minimal effect on them even though they were 36D in size. They were topped with brown colored large areolae and long thick nipples. I don't know for how long I'd been staring at her ripe breasts. Only thing I can remember about that time was my cock got rock hard in seconds. I came back from the trance by hearing amma's voice. "Are you going to keep looking at them all day?" She asked. I was totally embarrassed at that moment. Then, I inhaled the heavenly smell on her bra and kept it aside.

I looked at her breasts once again. "These are so beautiful, amma. I really love them," I said.

12