Helping My Mother in Law Ch. 01

Story Info
I am helping out my mother in law who is recently divorced.
3.6k words
4.44
231k
204

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Josh. By the time of writing I was 29 years old, and the father of two lovely daughters. I had been married to a woman for 8 years. The sex was always good, even though we did not have a lot of time for it, especially with our two little kids.

My MIL Martha was in her mid 50's by that time, but was still looking like she was at her early 40's. I always found her attractive, with her firm boobs and tight ass. She was recently divorced, after a marriage of almost 30 years, my FIL decided to try his luck elsewhere. We never knew why this happened, because in our eyes everything seemed perfect between those two.

It was a weekend in August, the kids had vacation and my wife and I thought that it would be nice for our family to go abroad for two weeks. The only problem was that I still had to finish some work before I could leave, so we decided that the wife and kids would leave on Monday and I would leave Saturday morning after finishing my work. This way my wife and daughters would have plenty of time to do their shopping, and I would avoid being there, since I hate their shopping, lol.

So Friday after finishing all my work, I went to my MIL's house, because my wife asked her if I could sleep over there so she could drive me to the airport the next morning. It was around 18:30 when I arrived at her house, talking to my wife and kids on the phone on the way there.

"Hey Josh," Martha greeted me. "Welcome home, I made you some dinner, I'm sure you are hungry."

"That is very nice of you moms, I am starving. I'm going to take a quick shower and join you for dinner."

After taking a shower we sat at the dining table and ate our dinner. It was very quiet, since I am not really a talker. I was just answering her questions, about how the kids and wife were doing and if they were enjoying their vacation.

"It is nice to have someone around to have dinner with for a change," Martha said. "Since pops left, I have been a little lonely."

"I'm glad for you having me, I have been quite lonely this week also. I have been missing the kids screaming and fighting, I can't wait to be with them again."

Martha laughed and said, "yeah, you have two darling kids, they are very cute and beautiful. But hey, you are good looking too, and their mother is also very beautiful."

"Yeah, she got that from her mother" I said.

She looked at me and smiled. "You really think I am that beautiful?"

"Of course, moms" I said "you are very beautiful, I always admired your looks."

Suddenly it went to my head that I should have not said that, what if she started thinking that I am hitting on her? Feeling awkward, I excused myself and went to bed.

After an hour or so I woke up, and could not sleep anymore. I decided to go outside to have a quick smoke and then return to bed. I normally sleep in my boxers, so I wore my short pants and went outside. I went outside on the terrace and lighted up my cigarette. Suddenly I started thinking about what happened in the dining room earlier, and the awkward feeling came back. After finishing my cigarette, I went to the kitchen to grab a cold glass of water before returning to bed. While walking to the fridge I heard a sobbing sound, coming from the living room. I stood still for a moment trying to find out what that sound was. Since the living room was dark, I could not see anything, so I decided to walk to the living room and see what it was. After taking a couple of steps, I heard Martha's voice. "Josh, is that you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry moms, I didn't mean to scare you. I heard a sound and came checking what it was." Martha turned on the light, she was sitting on the couch and I could see on her face that she cried. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "Were you crying?"

"Oh, my god Josh, I'm sorry that you have to find me like this, please don't mind me, everything is ok" she said.

"Come on moms, you were crying, I doubt everything is ok. Are you sure everything is ok? You know you can tell me." I said.

"Yes, Josh, I know I can trust you. It's just... I don't know... I was just feeling lonely...I'm sorry...Please go back to bed."

I started looking at my MIL, she was sitting there with bloodshot eyes, wearing a pink top and very short pants, with her loose hair. For a moment I stood still and thought to myself that even in this condition, she was looking so sexy. I could not help but starting to feel aroused looking at her this way. I could feel my dick starting to grow as I stood there and looked at her. Scared of her noticing my growing dick, I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Come on moms, I would hate it to leave you in this condition and go back to bed, you know I would not be able to sleep, knowing you are sitting here, crying." I said.

She started crying again, and tried to smile through her tears. "You know Josh, I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how lonely I am, so today is no different. I'm so sorry you had to see this, darling."

"Moms, it is ok," I said. "You don't have to feel so lonely, I mean you just went through a breakup a couple of months ago. I think you should give it some time and try again. Come on, you are still young."

She nodded her head and said, "No Josh, you don't understand. I will never have another man in my life. Your father in law left me because of the sex. It will always be about that and I will not be able to have a man for myself, without having sex with him."

I have always had a good relationship with my MIL, I always felt we could talk about anything with each other. But talking about sex was a little awkward for me, but I did not her notice, since I wanted to help her.

"I don't understand moms, what is it about the sex?"

With tears in her eyes, she said "you know Josh, it has been over 5 years that I have felt aroused, that I have enjoyed sex, that I came. Your father in law always wanted to have sex with me in those years, but since I could not get aroused, I would not get wet enough, the sex did hurt me and I stopped having sex altogether. That is the main reason your father in law left me. Because we did not have any sex. And i will not be able to have sex with any other man, since I cannot get aroused, I won't get wet and it will hurt."

I started to get horny listening to her, such a sexy woman did not have an orgasm in 5 years? How was this possible?

"But moms, have you guys tried using different approaches? I mean a long foreplay, him licking and kissing you all over, him giving you oral, fingering you first? And does it really hurt that bad? Don't you have any pleasure? I mean anal sex also hurts, a lot sometimes, but it is still enjoyable for the person receiving it. Have you tried using lube during sex?"

"Uhhhh Josh, your father in law never went down on me. Occasionally he would finger me, but giving me oral? No, he would not do that, even if I asked him to. I mean, I also want to know the feeling of receiving oral, even if just once. I did give him head. A lot. And he loved it. But he did not return the pleasure to me. And regarding anal, I have never tried that, so I don't know how it feels."

My head went like, WTF??? This hot woman sitting next to me, with the tight ass has never tried anal? That maybe I can understand, but her man never ate her pussy? How was that possible?

Getting carried away with my thoughts, I said "You know moms, this should not be your problem. I am quite sure that if you get into bed with someone who knows how to arouse you, make you horny, you will have great sex. I mean, look at you, you are very hot. If you were my wife, I would worship you like a queen and eat your pussy all day long."

For a moment I stared at my MIL, thinking about what I said. I thought I went too far this time. I looked at her and said, "I'm sorry, I got a little carried away in my expressions, and said...some things I should have not said..."

She smiled at me and said "Did you mean what you just said Josh?"

I felt scared and said "I'm...errrr..."

"Did you mean that Josh?" she asked again.

"I'm sorry," I said "I should not have said it, but yes I did mean it. I am really sorry moms, I..."

She did not let me finish my sentence, she hold me head with both hands and kissed me on my lips. I could feel my dick nearly exploding in my boxers. Suddenly she stopped and went backwards. "I...I...I don't know what happened Josh, I'm sorry...we should not be doing this...This is so wrong...I am sorry Josh, please go back to bed."

"Moms, it is ok. I will be our little secret. No one has to know about this, and it is about time, you really enjoy having sex."

After saying that I reached up for her and started kissing her. Sh did not fight it, she just stood still and let it happen, maybe thinking about her daughter and granddaughter, but after a few moments she started kissing back, holding me tightly. I started to caress her back up and down with both my hands as we were kissing.

"Oh moms, you are a great kisser" I said. While still kissing I lifted her top, exposing her big boobs. I started kissing her on her neck, and slowly moving down with my kisses until I reached her breasts. I started to lick around her right nipple, and she started to moan

"Oh, Josh. This feels so good." I went to her left nipple and started doing the same over there, she was still moaning. I started licking her nipples a little faster, and while doing that I pushed her back so she would lay on her back on the couch. I started sucking her boobs, which I know she enjoyed because of the sounds she made. I started to move my hands a little down until I reached her hips. I paused them there for a moment and started licking down her flat belly, until I reached her belly button. I started to lick around her belly button while moving my right hand between her legs, and I started to rub against her pussy.

"Oh Josh, you were so right. I feel so fucking horny now. My pussy is so fucking wet. I can't believe it."

While still kissing her belly I started to take her short pants off, and dropped them to the floor. I could see that her panties were already soaked. I turned her around so she would lie on her belly and I started to kiss her ass cheeks.

"Oh, Josh, you really know how to treat a women."

I lifted her hips, so he would be on all fours and I started rubbing up and down her ass crack and pussy. I could feel that she was close to cumming, so I stopped rubbing for a while and took her paties of to her knees. Her scent was so exciting, and I knew that I had to taste her. I kissed her a couple of times again on her ass cheeks and tried to sniff as much as possible of her pussy scent. "You smell so good moms, if you taste half as good as you smell, than I'm in for a real treat." She started laughing, as I turned her on her back, and started kissing her inner thigh, moving up towards her pussy. I started kissing her pussy lips gently and licking them one by one, upside down. Moms went crazy.

"Oh fuck Josh, this feels so fucking good. Keep licking me. Eat me like you eat my daughter."

After massaging her lips with my tongue, I inserted my tongue into her wet pussy. She let out a loud moan. "O my fucking god, Josh you are eating me so good. This is fucking heaven."

Her pussy tasted very good, much better than even my own wife's. I started eating and licking her like crazy, until I could feel her breathing becoming heavier.

"Oh, my fucking god Josh. You're gonna make me fucking cum...Oh yes, yes, yes, keep eating me...I'm cumming, oh my fucking god Josh, I'm fucking cumming...YES!YES!YES!...Oh shit, oh shit, I fucking love it...I fucking love it Josh, don't you fucking stop now, don't you fucking stop..."

I never knew that my MIL was such a dirty mouthed one, but i loved every bit of it. She was holding the back of my head against her pussy, and moving it up and down. I felt great knowing that I made this woman cum after almost 5 years!

After she came she let my head loose and an slowed down my pace of licking until I came to a complete stop. She was still lying and moaning, as I lied on her and started to kiss her breasts. "That was so fucking unbelievable Josh, but now you lay down on your back. It is my turn to make you enjoy. I'm gonna give you the best head you have ever had"

I smiled and laid on my back. The thought that my MIL would take my cock in her mouth made me so horny. Moms started to kiss my chest and working down till she reached my cock. In one firm push she had my shorts and boxers down. She looked at my dick and smiled. "Wowww, you have a beautiful dick Josh. Let's see if it fits in my mouth." She started to lick the top of my head, circling the tip of her tongue against the tip of my head.

I started moaning "Oh moms, you have the greatest lips." She started to lick down the shaft of my dick, from top to bottom and back. She did this till my dick was glittering of her saliva.

"Oh, Josh. Your dick tastes sooo good."

"I'm glad you like it moms, but now I want to feel your lips around it. I want to fuck your mouth with it."

She opened her lips and slid the head in her mouth. She started moving her lips up and down the top of my head, taking more and more of my cock in her mouth with every stroke. She did this till I could feel her tongue around my balls. This woman was a professional dicksucker, with my entire dick in her mouth, she was still able to lick my balls. I had never met a woman who could take my whole dick in her mouth without gagging. She did not gag one single time...

"Oh shit moms, you are such a good cocksucker. You are such a slut. Deepthroating your son in law's dick, you are such a slut." It looked like this dirty talk inspired her to suck my cock even harder.

After a while I wanted to pound her pussy, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and told her to lay down on her back. I parted her legs and stood between them, and started to play with her pussy. I first got one finger in, then two and then three. I started to finger her slowly at first, and picking up the pace.

"Are you ready for my dick? Ready to get pounded like the bitch you are?"

"Oh, yes Josh, please fuck me."

I removed my fingers and rested the tip of my head against her pussy lips. I started to rub my dick up and down her pussy, teasing her and making her moan. This was it. This was the moment. I was about to enter the pussy of my hot mother in law. I still could not believe it.

I slowly inserted the tip of my head into her pussy. I could feel her pussy pushing back. Oh my god, she was so tight. I started pushing slowly, her eyes widened and she took a deep breath. "Please go slow Josh, it has been a while."

"Don't worry moms, I won't hurt you." After my head was in, I could feel her pussy give in, as the resistance slowly vanished. I started to push a little more, until my dick was completely inside my hot mother in law.

"Oh, shit, you are so fucking tight, moms. You almost feel like an 18 year old girl. You are so fucking tight, you have such a sweet pussy." I kept my dick inside for a couple of minutes, and caressed her. As she started to relax, I could feel her get wider. She might still be a little scared that it will hurt I taught. After she was loosened up I slowly took my dick out, until still the head was in, then I slowly started pushing back inside until I was completely in. She was moaning in ecstasy and I rubbed my fingers against her lips. Occasionally she would suck or bite my fingers. After a while I picked up the pace and started to fuck her a little harder. She started to moan a little harder, and she started to look me in the eye.

"Keep fucking me Josh. I'm gonna cum again. Oh yeah, Josh fuck me harder, give it to me, make me your little slut."

She made me so horny, that I started to pound her really hard and fast. I lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders, so I could get deeper, and pump her faster. Her whole body started to shake, she almost kicked me in the back of my head. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, oh, FUCK ME JOSH, FUCK ME JOSH, TAKE ME JOSH, YOU'RE MAKING ME FUCKING CUM AGAIN, OH YEAH, I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAAAIIIINNNN!! FUCK YEAH!!."

By this time I was really pounding her like a madman. After she came, I went on my back and she rode me. She was pretty wild at riding, giving me a nice look with those naughty eyes. I held her hips, caressed her ass, spanked her ass as she rode me in a nice rhythm. After a couple of minutes riding, she came again. "Aren't you gonna cum darling?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure. But I wanted you to cum first."

"That is very sweet" she said, "But I want to feel your cum inside me. Come with me."

She held my hand and walked me to my room. "I want you to fuck me on your wife's bed. Come on."

She went on all fours, and bent her head down. It was such a sight, that I almost came. I went on my knees behind her and in one stroke inserted the whole length of my dick in her. She let out a loud moan.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you moms?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Shut the fuck up and start fucking me." This turned me on so much, I started fucking her, grabbing her ass and hips. Her moans filled the room, together with the sound of our skins slapping together. After a couple of minutes, I pulled her hair, with my left hand and started spanking her with my right hand.

"I'm gonna cum in you moms."

"Ok, come on," she said. "I'm close too. I want to cum together with you." We started moaning together as I went faster and faster, she started to scream and moan harder, telling me to fuck her like a slut, and that she was cumming. As I felt her vagina tightening while she came, I could not hold it any longer. With a loud grunt I came in her.

"Oh, yeah moms, you fucking slut. I came in you, you whore. Do you like your son in law's cum in your pussy?"

"Oh yes, fill me up with your hot cum, you filthy fucking son in law of me."

My strokes became softer and softer until I completely stopped. She pulled her ass forward, which make my dick come out of her pussy. Her pussy was dripping of my cum, it was a very hot sight. I still could not believe that this was my mother in law, with my own cum dripping out of her pussy.

She turned around and started licking my dick. She kept licking till the last drop of my cum vanished in her mouth. She smiled after that and said "I cannot send your dirty cock back to my daughter, can I? Now it is nice and clean, so you are ready to go tomorrow."

"Oh, moms. You are so great," I said. "Do you wanna sleep over in my bed? Maybe we can have another round before you drop me off."

She smiled and kissed me on my lips. After that we cuddled and fell asleep.