Helping My Mother in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Going to my MIL's house with an awkward feeling.
2.8k words
4.46
126.9k
91

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold and rainy day in December and I was driving to my mother in law's house. It was almost 5 months ago that I spent the night with her and had sex with her. After that night I didn't spent a lot of time with her, not even on the phone, because afterwards it did feel a little strange for me. I also kept thinking about the possible consequences if my wife would find out about us. Still I was on my way to her house, without calling her beforehand, thinking about surprising her. I was hoping a little that she would not be home and I would return. On the other hand I had a strong urge to fuck her once more.

I stopped in front of her house and sat in my car for a couple of minutes. Was this the right thing to do? Should I just go home? Somehow I ended up having enough courage to walk to her front door and ring the bell.

"Who is there?" I could her voice.

"Hi moms, it's me, Josh. I was in the neighborhood and thought I would..."

"Oh, come on in Josh." She did not let me finish my sentence. Nervously I opened the door and saw her walking down the hall. She hugged me and asked how things were going.

We sat down for a while and talked about my wife and kids. After a while she started talking about what happened last time, and apologized. She said that it was not her intention to have sex with me, her son in law, and now that it has happened, we should forget it and never talk about it.She then excused herself and went to take a shower. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

A lot of thoughts were going through my head. Should we just forget about it? Was that the reason I was here for? I had hoped that she would say that, so I could get this awkward feeling off me. But now... I still wanted to fuck her. Maybe one last time?

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I could hear water running so I was sure she still was in the shower. I took off my clothes and went into the bathroom. I opened the shower curtain and went in the shower, without saying a word.

"Oh my god, Josh! What the hell are you doing?" She turned her back towards me. I grabbed both her shoulders and turned her back towards me. She looked me in the eye with a naughty smile. I dropped to my knees, held her two butt cheeks into both my hands an pulled her towards me. I started to lick the top of her pussy.

"Oh, baby. You taste so good," I said while licking her. "I'm sorry, but I didn't come here just to be nice. I want to taste you. I want to eat you. I want to fuck you like a whore."

She pulled my head towards her shaved pussy and parted her legs a little, so I could lick her better.

"You are such a fucking asshole, Josh. You are such a dirty fucking son in law, licking your mother in law's pussy. And licking it so well. Soooo fucking well!! I missed you, Josh. I missed your tongue and your dick."

"Oh, I missed you too, " I said in a muffled voice, with her pussy lip in my mouth. "I fucking missed smelling and tasting your pussy."

She was holding my hair and pushing and pulling my head front and back in a nice motion while I licked her pussy like it was my last meal. She slowly started moving her hips back and forth, and step by step increasing her rhythm. The taste and smell of her pussy, combined with the cold water from the shower that went in my eyes and mouth felt so good, I never wanted it to stop. She was thrusting her hips back and forth now with a fast pace. I knew that she would be cumming soon. I moved my right arm between her legs and wanted to rub her pussy, but she slapped my hand away.

"No Josh, no hands allowed. Use only your mouth. Make me cum with only your mouth."

She started pulling my hair very hard, and thrusting her hips into my head even faster. "Fuck, I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming in your fucking mouth, Josh. Yes!! Yes!!. Open your fucking mouth for me. Open it like a good boy. Fucking lick it. YES!! YES!! YES!! Ooooooohhhhh..."

After she came, she slowed down her pace till she finally stopped and let go of my hair.

"Wow, that was fucking intense. You are really a bitch boy," she laughed. "O shit, it was so fucking nice. OK, my turn now."

She lifted my head and tongue kissed me. I started kissing her neck and went down to her boobs. I started sucking them one by one, circling my tongue around her nipples. I knew this excited her, because she started moaning softly. Suddenly she grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the wall. She placed her forehead on mine and looked alluring into my eyes. She gave me little kiss on the lip, and continued by kissing my neck and slowly moving lower, until she reached my cock. She slowly started to massage my balls while looking at me. I started moaning. She was so good at this. She started kissing my dick from top to my balls and up. After that she circled the tip of her tongue a couple of times around my dick.

"O Shit. This is so fucking good. Your are a blowjob princes." I said with my eyes closed. She smiled and then started sucking the tip of my dick, and taking in my shaft bit by bit. I moved my hand to the back of her head and started caressing the back of her head. As a result she started sucking me harder and faster. She started moaning while sucking my dick, slow at first but getting louder with every stroke. She was sucking my dick so good and I could already feel that I would cum soon.

She pulled my dick out of her mouth. "You like that Josh?"

"I fucking love it. Please don't stop." I said.

"Are you gonna cum in my mouth, Josh?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm gonna fucking cum in your mouth."

Martha held my hips and pushed my ass to the wall. With both her hands she held my hips in place and started sucking me hard and fast.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

I held her hair on the back of her head and started pulling her head up and down my dick as I started cumming. I let out a loud grunt and started pumping my cum into her mouth. It felt like there was a whole sea of cum coming out of my dick, which my MIL swallowed while making sexy moaning sounds. I was literally going crazy, this woman was the best at sucking dick. I let go of her hair and she slowed down her pace of sucking until she came to a stop. She pulled my dick out of her mouth, licked her lips and gave me a smile.

"Oh my god, Josh. That was a lot of cum."

'Yeah, " I said. "And you swallowed it so well. You're the best damn cocksucker I know."

"I hope there is more where that came from. Cause I want some in my pussy too. Let's really take a shower now and continue in the bed."

After the shower we would find ourselfs kissing naked on the bed. She was a really good kisser and started to arouse me again. I moved down from her lips and started kissing her on her neck, while massaging her boobs with my hands, pinching her nipples a little. I could feel her breathing heavily and she started moaning softly.

"Go on your back Josh, I wanna ride you."

I let out a smile, because this excited me.

"Ok, babe."

I laid flat on my back, and she sat on me, kissing me on my lips and running her hands up and down my chest. My dick was so hard that is was already rubbing against her pussy lips.

She moved her right hand between her leg and grabbed my already full erect dick. While looking straight in my eyes, she gave me a naughty smile and started rubbing my dick up and down her pussy. My dickhead started to get wet from her pussy juice.

"Are you ready Josh? Are your ready to fuck your whore mother in law?" she said.

Her commanding voice was turning me on more than ever.

"Yes, you whore of a mother in law. I'm going to fuck like the slut you really are" I said back.

She gave me the naughty smile again and started to work my dick inside her. As the head went in she gasped and paused. She lifted her hips up high enough, that the top of my dick was barely in her pussy. She paused for a split second and then moved her hips down until half of my dick was in. She paused and gasped again. After that she lifted her hips up again and paused, but this time the complete top of my dick was still in.

"I'm sorry Josh, I have to take my time. I still have to get used to your dick in me," she said with a smile towards me.

"It's ok, baby. I don't want to hurt you. Take it easy." I said back.

She rested for a second and then moved her hips down again. This time she pressed all the way down till my dick was completely buried in her. I could feel my dick stretching her pussy wide open. Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth. "Oh shit, Josh. Your dick is so big."

She rested for a couple of seconds on top on me, closing her eyes, trying to get used to my dick in her pussy. I could feel her pussy gripping my dick. With a very, very tight grip.

After she got used to my dick, she started riding me slowly, caressing my cheeks, neck and chest. I felt like I had died and ended up in heaven, this woman was a very good cock rider. She was looking very hot, riding my dick, moaning and looking at me with the naughty eyes from time to time. She slowly started picking up her speed, and after a couple of minutes she was riding me in quite a fast pace. The whole time she was riding me, I played with her ass, her hips and her breasts. Occasionally I would rub my right thumb against her lips. In return, she would open her mouth and suck on my finger, while she kept riding me and moaning.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Josh. I'm gonna fucking cum on your fucking big cock, Josh. Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh, fuck. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

She was really twerking on my dick when she came. Her heavy breath could be heard a mile away, together with her moaning. I could feel her pussy tensing around my cock and her legs shaking on top of me. After a minute or so shaking and heavy breathing she tongue kissed me.

"You are so hot, baby. I just love fucking you. I wish I could fuck you all day, every day" I said to her. She smiled gratefully at me and kissed me again. After that she stood up, walked towards my face and sat down.

"Lick me, Josh. Taste your mother in law's cum."

I stuck out my tongue and started to lick her pussy like a wild animal. Her cum tasted so good and her pussy felt so open and stretched out. I placed both my hands on both her ass cheeks and pulled her towards me, so I could eat her better. She started moving her hips back and forth, while I continued to eat her pussy.

"That's it, Josh. Oh, you are such a good pussy licker."

After a couple of minutes she stood up again and went on all fours next to me.

"Come on, Josh. Fuck me like a dog."

I stood up and placed myself behind her, between her leg. With both my hands I parted her ass cheeks, so that her pussy and asshole were exposed. I placed my head between her legs and started to lick her pussy up and down.

Being in this position my nose was automatically pressed against her asshole and I could not resist sniffing her asshole. I pressed my mouth against her pussy and took a deep breath thru my nose, taking the smell of her asshole in me. The smell of her asshole was so good, so overwhelming, that I could feel myself getting dizzy. Her smell made me totally lose it, I knew I had to taste it.

I remained in that position for almost five minutes, licking her pussy and breathing through my nose, taking in the smell of her nice ass. After that I licked her pussy in an upward position, until my tongue reached her asshole. I circled her asshole a couple of times with my tongue, then spread her ass cheeks further with my two hands. The moment her ass cheeks were spread, I pressed my tongue against her asshole and I could feel the top going in. Martha let out a gasp.

"Oh my god. That feels so good. Keep doing that."

I kept tongue fucking her asshole for a couple of minutes and she kept on moaning.

"You have some lube, baby? I want to lube you up before I fuck your ass."

"Oh, no Josh. Please, no. I don't want to do this."

I lifted my head and looked at her with a surprised look.

"You don't want to do this?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong, Josh. I want to get fucked in my ass eventually. But just, not today. Maybe some other time. Please just fuck my pussy again."

"It's okay, baby. I sure don't want to pressure you. It's not a problem. I will just fuck your pussy instead."

She glimpsed at me and I could see that she was happy that I was understanding.

"Now, just fuck me. My pussy is waiting for you."

I pointed my dick on her pussy and pressed my dick inside with one thrust. Martha let out a gasp, and pressed her ass against me. I started pumping her, giving it to her, harder and harder with each stroke. Martha pressed her ass against me and copied my rhythm. After a couple of minutes we found a good rhythm, and we both stayed in it for another couple of minutes, both moaning and enjoying each other. The sound of my legs slamming into her ass could be heard throughout the room.

As I was giving it to her, I was spanking her ass with my right hand and pulling her hair with my left hand. Her moans and grunts told me that she was enjoying this. She enjoyed her son in law fucking her, treating her like a whore.

I suddenly felt my balls and dick tensing, and I knew that I had to cum.

"Where do you want my cum, you dirty slut?"

"In my pussy, Josh. Please fill my dirty pussy with your hot, sticky cum."

I pulled out of her pussy with just the tip of my dick inside her. I paused for two or three seconds, and thrusted my dick completely in her in a single stroke. I kept fucking her with long and hard strokes, till I could feel my cum blasting out of my dick.

"Oh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming in your pussy, you dirty whore."

I kept pumping my dick into her, my orgasm felt long and hard, her pussy was gripping my dick, milking the cum out of me.

"That's it, Josh. Give your mother in law that cum. Cum for mommy, you filthy bastard."

After my orgasm Martha collapsed on the bed and I collapsed on her back. We both moaned heavily and I kissed her on her neck, whispering in her ear what a great fuck she was. Martha was lying under me, feeling happy, feeling loved.

We laid there in that position until my dick got soft and out of her pussy. I could feel my cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her leg on the bed.

We laid down like that for a couple of minutes, after which I stood up and took a shower. I got myself dressed and looked at Martha. She was still laying the way I left her, she was asleep with a smile on her face. I kissed her on her forehead and placed a blanket over her. After that I went outside, locked the door behind me and drove off.

I could not wait for the next time we would be together again.