Helping My Sister In Law

Story Info
He helps out divorced sis in law.
6.6k words
4.58
458.6k
100
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,313 Followers

How this all happened I will never fully understand, but I'm not going to gripe about it. I'm married to a wonderful woman, and into a great family. We have always gotten along with each other, we have out fall outs now and then, but what family doesn't?

Having been married for 15 years, it's needless to say our sex life had died down tremendously. It isn't that we don't still love each other, but with the kids in school and other activities we are all involved in, there just never seems to be enough time in the day for us.

My wife Karen, is heavily involved with her work, the children's school among her other projects. I work long hours in construction, trying to keep afloat with bills. Me being in construction made it a simple choice when it came to my sister in law asking for help with installing her new wood floor.

My sister in law has been divorced for more than 6 years, and doesn't date much as far as I know. I can't understand that, she is a lovely woman, extremely smart, she makes a good living, and isn't hard to look at either. Joy, my sister in law had called us on Wednesday evening, to see if I would be willing to help her install her floor the up coming weekend. I wasn't too interested in giving up my Saturday to work, but after my wife gave me "The Look" I knew I didn't have much choice in the matter, so resolved myself to a weekend of work and a week of sore knees.

Saturday came quickly and I woke early since Joy lives a 45 minute drive from us, I had gathered the tools needed to get the job done and had them loaded in my truck already, so after a good breakfast I took off, happy it wasn't a heavy traffic day.

I pulled up to Joy's house, and got out, going to her door I rang the bell, Joy answered it, still in her robe, loosely tied with a cup of coffee in her hand and a smile on her face. She asked me in and showed me the coffee pot saying she would be right back after she dressed for the work we had coming. I poured a cup and looked at the floor area she wanted done, it was not going to be a one day deal I could tell.

I sat at her table and started trying to get a game plan going, Joy came in about 5 minutes later, dressed in shorts and a loose shirt, It would serve the purpose for what we had to do. I went down the list of things we had to do to prepare the floor for the wood flooring she had, and explained that it was not going to be as simple as the salesperson had told her it was, but that the job wasn't anything we couldn't handle if we took our time. Making an exact cut would be the hardest thing of the job, so after finishing our coffee I went to the truck and got the tools, Joy had most of the flooring taken up already, so it was a simple task to finish preparing it.

I guess I should give you an idea of Joys looks, Her hair is alight brown with a slightly red tint to it, she stands about 5'7"s, weighs about 130, with nice sized breasts, 32 c or so, narrow waist and her hips flared out, giving her a heart shaped ass when she bent over. (Something I never missed when I had a chance to see it)

We had a good start on the floor, when she looked at the clock and said we should stop and eat lunch, I was ready for a break and a cold beer so I readily agreed. As she stood up I noticed her shirt was getting wet from her sweat, it also gave me a good look at her nipples as they poked out and clung to her shirt. Nice, I thought to myself as I got off my knees, stood up and stretched out the kinks in my back.

Joy got busy fixing us some sandwiches, I got some chips out and grabbed a beer for us. We sat and ate, chatting a bit about things, how her kids were doing, what was happening at her job, just something to pass the time. One thing about Joy, we always got along, and I truly did enjoy her company. We got on the subject of her sister and myself, how things were between us, how we had lasted 15 years of marriage etc...

"There are three things to keeping a woman happy." I told her, "None of which I know!" I grinned and she burst out laughing. Damn she looks so pretty when she laughs, and she swept the hair from her face with the back of her hand. Her hazel eyes sparkled when she smiled, and her full lips opened slightly showing her white teeth. Damn dude, I thought to myself, she is your sister in law, stop thinking like that.

We finished out lunch and got back to work, I pre-cut a few boards so we could go along a little bit faster hopefully, I was placing them together as she passed them to me. I could not help but look down her shirt as she passed the boards to me, seeing how the top two buttons were undone, the sweat was glistening on her chest, and her breathing was slightly labored from the pace we were working. I had to stare at her breasts a couple of times, shit, it was impossible not to.

If I wasn't careful, I was going to get an erection looking at her, and that was not something I needed to do right now. It had been a couple of weeks since my wife and I had sex, and her sister was just an older version of her, something I had always admired. I got my mind back on the floor.

Joy was a hard worker, that ‘s for sure, hell. She was keeping me busy trying to keep up with her. She finally took a break, sitting on one foot and her other leg bent at the knee, giving me a perfect beaver shot. Her panties were clinging to her and pulled tight against her dark haired pussy. Like a goof, I stared and got caught.

She asked if I was enjoying the view.Wasn't much I could say but "Yes!" as I blushed like a teenager seeing his first naked woman. Joy laughed saying, "Well, it's my fault, wearing these, but shit happens, don't worry about it. I'm sure this isn't the first one you've seen."

"No it isn't, but it's the first one I've seen in awhile Joy." I told her as I returned to placing the boards down.

"For real? I always thought you and Karen always had a good sex life, well from what she has told me anyway."

Great I thought to myself, now Karen is telling everyone about our sex life. "Well, we did, but like everything in a marriage it kind of died down Joy. But it's always good when we do find the time for it."

I wasn't really comfortable talking about our sex life to Joy, we had never talked about such things before, but the more I tried to avoid the conversation, the more it seemed she wanted to continue it.

"Have you ever had an affair?" Joy asked.

"No I haven't Joy, not that the opportunity hasn't been there, but it's not something I ever felt the need to do, but to tell the truth it is getting harder not to think about it lately. I mean, I do love Karen to death, but when the sex dies down, it does tend to make you think about those things." I explained.

"Yeah, I know." She sighed, "That's one of the reasons I got divorced, after 8 years of almost a constant fight to get laid, I had enough. Not that I'm a nymphomaniac or something, but I do like to get laid more than three or four times a year."

"I never knew you dated much Joy, I mean, well, you would at least have to have a date or something to find someone to do it I guess. Shit it's been so long since I looked, I really wouldn't know anymore."

"Oh, I know a couple of guys that don't mind having sex for sex's sake, you know, no commitments, just a good night of hard fucking." she smirked at me.

Well that was too much information for me, not knowing what to say, I sat there working, my mind racing as I thought about Joy in the throes of unbridled sex. Damn, I was getting a fucking boner, not what I needed at this time, but no matter what I tried to think of it still came back to Joy fucking her brains out. And if she was anything like her little sister, she was one wild motherfucker in bed.

It was getting more and more uncomfortable working bent with my boner at the wrong angle for ths position I was in, but when is there ever a comfortable position to have a hard on in front of your sister in law? Joy got up and went to use the restroom, giving me a minute to adjust it in my pants, when she returned, I noticed she smelled even better than before, I guess she has sprayed on more perfume, and whatever brand it was, it sure smelled fucking good.

We resumed working on the floor, and I noticed she was working closer to me, almost too close, I could feel her body heat as she passed me the boards. None of this was helping me to lose my boner.

And if I wasn't mistaken, she was enjoying my discomfort tremendously. With every turn of my head to grab another board, all I could see was down the valley to her breasts, slightly covered in sweat. My mind kept wondering to what it would be like to have her in bed, her legs wrapped around me, pulling me tighter and tighter to her.

I told her I needed a break and had to go outside. I had to get away for a few minutes to stop thinking about this, Damn, it's wrong and even worse to think of my wife's sister like that. But she wasn't making it very easy for me, and I swear I saw a wicked smile on her face as I got up.

Women, man they could play some games with a mans mind, they know we are weak when it comes to sex, at least I seem to be more weak of late. I sat on the tailgate of my truck, drinking another beer, thinking of Joy and then of my wife, and then of what a dumb ass I was for even thinking such thoughts about my sister in law.

Joy came out and sat beside me, a cold beer in her hand. A nice breeze was blowing, cooling us off. I turned to say something to her and looked at her chest, her dark nipples were poking out from the chill she had gotten from the breeze, and her shirt was stuck to her from the sweat. This was not good for me, A man can only stand so much pressure, and I was getting weaker by the moment.

I looked at my watch, it was only 1:30, way too early for me to call it a day, So we went back inside and got back to work. As we worked, Joy stayed next to me, her perfume was intoxicating, and I knew she was trying to keep me excited, but not sure if it was for me to take home, or for her. Either way I thought, I was going to get some today, No excuses from Karen if I lasted long enough to get home.

We worked until about 4:30 before my knees finally told me it was time to stop, I nearly crawled to her couch and laid back with my legs stretched out in front of me. Joy turned on the television and I sat there with me eyes closed, enjoying the feeling as my legs relaxed. My knees hurt like hell though, So I asked Joy if she would mind getting e a couple of hot wet rags to put on my knees, she did and I rolled my pants legs up.

Joy placed them on my knees, damn they felt good as the heat soaked into them, I laid my head back on the couch with my eyes shut. I heard her as she came up behind me with a cold beer for me, I am not much of a drinker and as I recall this was about my 4th or 5th beer today, and other than my knees, I was feeling no pain. She opened it for me and passed it over the couch, as I looked up to get it I saw right up her shirt since the bottom was not tucked in and right over my head. All I saw was Tits, the nipples were hard and standing out a good half inch or so.

She was staring at me through her shirt, her eyes glued to mine, then she bent over and kissed me. Her lips soft and warm as her tongue attacked mine, I reached around the back of her head and pulled her closer to me, our faces smashed together, her passion was evident as her hands ran down the inside of my shirt. Her fingers rubbing my nipples then squeezing my chest, as our tongues played a game of tag.

I could stand no more, so I pulled her over the top of the couch and she landed on my lap facing me. My hands went to her breasts, and I felt her heat and I swear I felt her heart beating as fast as mine. We made out like teenagers for what seem like an hour, not that I minded at all. She tasted so good, her lips so soft and needing. She looked into my eyes, a yearning in them I cant ever remember seeing in a woman's eyes before. She opened my shirt and began to kiss and lick her way down my sweat soaked body.

I lay back thinking this was not right, but how could something that felt so good, not be right. The next thing I knew was her hand was working my zipper down, her lips kissing everything that came into view as she pulled my jeans off. I was amazed at how talented she was at giving head as she engulfed my hard on. Trading off between kissing it all over the licking my balls, then returning to sucking me.

I was holding her soft hair in my hands as she did, I pulled her up and kissed her again, then I removed her shirt, finally getting to her breasts in all there glory. A slight sag to then, which only made them sexier to me, her nipples dark and hard as rocks when my lips surrounded them. Like small erasers, She gave a sharp gasp as I pulled one nipple with my fingers and my hot mouth took as much as I could inside it. I could not believe how sweet she tasted after the days work we had done, even with the salt from her she tasted so good.

I laid her on the couch and began to remove her shorts as she lifted her hips for me, I could see the bush on her as they came off. She may have trimmed it some, but not much, and I saw the wetness that was on the crotch of her panties. It was more than obvious that she had been aroused as long as I had today.

I kissed her belly then began to work down towards the honey pot that was mine for today. I smelled the sweet smell of her sex as my face got lower, I kissed her inner thighs below her panty line, her legs opened wider as I did. I found out quickly that she was in part like her sister as I lightly bit the insides of her legs. Her body shivered when I did that. I pulled her panties to the side and licked from the bottom of her thick lipped pussy to her clit, which was standing at attention and begging for attention as it did.

Never one to disappoint, I attacked her clit with my lips and tongue, Joy grabbed my hair and pushed her hips towards my face, the hair on her pussy was tickling my face and I was loving it. As wrong as this was, it was something I had wanted for a long time, but didn't want to admit it. She was like a woman with a mission, and it was to come on my face as soon as she could. Well, it only took a few minutes before her breathing was heavier and faster and then I felt her legs begin to shake as the first of many Orgasm's hit her.

When she came, I mean to say She Came, I felt the flow of her sweet nectar run down my chin as I licked all I could up, which was a chore since my head was pressed between her thighs in a death grip. I slowed my tongue action down some and she let loose of my hair, then I started kissing my way back up her body.

She tried to hurry me, but if I was going to have an affair, I was NOT going to hurry it. I got between her breasts and she held my face there as I inhaled the smell of her perfume and kissed them all over. I moved up to her neck and nibbled and kissed her ears and the nape of her neck. I felt her hand reached between us as she went for my hard on. When she had a hold of it, she pulled me towards her, and not being a fool, I followed my dick. I could feel the heat coming from her an inch before I got to her entrance. There was no resistance as I pushed into her wet opening, I could not believe how wonderful she felt as her legs opened more and she raised them towards her chest.

I slowly pushed forward and her hips raised to me trying to get all of me inside her. I wanted this to last, so I refused to hurry. With every fraction of an inch I inserted, the more she tried to pull me into her. I could only assume it had been a long time since she had any sex, she wasn't tight so to speak, but she was far from loose. In fact, we seemed to fit better than Karen and I ever had. When I was finally was fully inside her, I lay there just soaking in how utterly fantastic Joys pussy felt to me as she began to grind her pussy on me.

My hands went to her shoulders as I tried to go even deeper in her, her body felt so good, so hot and eager to make the most of this. We began a slow grinding motion, I pulled about half of my 7"s out then slowly, almost painfully so, pushed all of it back in her. I looked at her face as it seemed to glow from the exhilaration she was feeling. Her thick lips kept opening and closing as she took in deep breaths, her tongue would lick them occasionally and her eyes, closed but fluttering and a slight smile crossed her face.

I could not help but smile myself as I began to give her the best I could offer, our passion was building faster than I had wanted but there are some things in life we have no control over, and this was as good as any I could think of. So I let go and funked her like I had thought about earlier. Not made love to, but a hard all out fucking session that hopefully we would not forget for awhile. As we did her legs wrapped around my hips and forced me in her as deep as it would go.

"Oh Shit, Fuck me hard. Oh yes, come on and give me what I want you bastard." Joy cried out

I slammed in her faster and harder, "Is this what you want Joy? Is this how you like it? Hard, fast. And rough?

‘Oh fuck yes, make it rough. Bite me, squeeze my tits. Fuck me like I like it."

I did as she asked, and enjoyed every second of it. I was finding out she was more like her sister than I ever thought. I knew she was close to having another orgasm by the way she moved and also her hand went between us and she furiously rubbed her clit as I pounded her pussy. It wasn't but a minute or so when she cried out again.

"OH Fuck, Yes, Now, Now Fuck Me. I'm chumming, now yes I' chumming now!"

Her fingernails dug in my back as she tried to pull me inside her, not just my cock, but it seemed like she wanted my whole body in her. And if not for my hips, she might have succeeded in it.

Afer her Orgasm subsided I rolled her off the couch and onto her hands and knees, I wanted to see her ass when I funked her, I have always admired her ass and was not disappointed in it as I stuck my cock back in her from behind. I loved the way it shook as I pounded into her doggie style. I watched as her ass shook when I bottomed out in her, I could not control myself as I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as far as I could while I funked her.

"Fuck yeah, pull my hair, fuck me you son of a bitch. Slam that cock in me."

Her hot pussy was griping my cock as it convulsed from her approaching orgasm, I had never felt a woman do that when she came. Not that I had a lot of women before I married her sister, but I was far from inexperienced also. Her body trembled uncontrollably as her orgasm passed.

Beads of perspiration shown on our bodies as we received the sexual pleasures it had been missing for weeks in my case, perhaps months in hers. I had not had my orgasm as of yet, and was more than ready for it, I slid out of her and lay on my back, my arms behind my head as I stared at her lovely body, her breathing slowing back to a near normal rate. She looked into my eyes then down at my cock as it bobbed in unison with my heart beating. She lowered her face to my crotch, then inhaled the smell of her own sex. Slowly she used her tongue, teasing the pulsating head of my throbbing cock

tracing small circles on the tight skin of my circumcised penis, engulfing it as her hot wet mouth opened wide, her tongue working under the head. Licking from top to bottom, cleaning all her sweet juices off me, her fingernails tickled my balls as she started sucking in earnest.

I could only lay there enjoying the immense pleasure of her oral talents, Man if she could show her sister how to do that, I thought to myself. But Karen wasn't into oral sex much. In fact in the 15 years we had been married, I can only recall around 5 times she had done that for me, and bitched about it each time for weeks after.

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,313 Followers
12