Helping My Wife Find Love

Story Info
Husband finds ability to love wife again.
2.7k words
2.71
15.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is the most beautiful creature in the world, I thought to myself as I looked over at my wife. She was just finishing her drink and we would have to hurry if we were to get showers in time for tonight.

We had a meeting with a young man set up for not long from now and we both needed to look our best. From his own description he was well-to-do and was very selective about the people he chose to work with. He had answered our ad, and we had talked through email, and he seemed like the right type of person for us.

As we walked into the house my wife stopped and turned to me.

"Thank you, my love, and again, I'm sorry," she said.

"I knew before I married you, darling. I accepted you with all your quirks," I replied.

She smiled and went off to the bathroom to take her shower. I watched off the mirror as she undressed, wishing my cock would respond to the stimuli my eyes were receiving. She wasn't just beautiful; she had a body that could stop traffic when she wanted to cross a street. Blond shoulder length hair and deep blue eyes, cute little nose and those pouty lips made her stand out in a crowd but it was her body that drove men insane. High, firm breasts stood out ending in perfect tiny nipples. Slim waist with a flat tummy went down to her clean shaven mound. Around back her ass curved beautifully but remained tight unless she decided to let it wiggle.

Long ago I had been in an accident and lost both testicles. The lawn mower blade had come loose somehow and when it flew I had only a second to jump. Both the boys had been severed and both inside legs sliced, but I was alive. I thought of that moment often, always wishing I could go back and somehow change it. Then I remembered what my wife had been through and shamefully shoved my self pity aside.

When she was just eighteen, before we had met, she had been raped. Her description of the man had been poor as she had been too frightened to open her eyes through the ordeal. A large dark skinned man with muscles everywhere. She thought his accent made him East Indian but she couldn't be sure. All she knew was that he was powerful enough to lift her with one arm to her throat while he tore her clothes off.

She had gotten pregnant from the encounter but refused to punish the unborn child because of the way it had been conceived. She knew she couldn't keep it though, and had opted to put it up for adoption when it was born.

When it was born. My poor little wife.

When her son had been born he had been beyond huge. Almost seventeen pounds and just under twenty-nine inches long. Getting him out of her had destroyed her womb. She had almost died from the ordeal.

When she had recovered, and after her son had been given to his new parents, she had turned to sex in order to feel again. Anything that moved she wanted. It didn't matter if it was male or female, or both. She had to try. She was desperate to feel anything again. Losing the ability to have children had destroyed her. We met when she was twenty-two and something inside us just clicked. It was as if a switch had been thrown and she could feel again. Loving me she felt whole and the need to play around left her.

Then a year later I had my crotch ripped apart by the twenty-one inch, flying blade of a Honda self propelled, walk behind, auto mulching lawn mower. It was the kind with the one-pull start that didn't stop unless you forced it to. It would cut grass any length and just keep smiling. I had loved that thing, right up until it made me a eunuch.

Sex between my loving wife and I had ended that day. Later we had come up with a plan to keep us together, and to keep her sexually satisfied. My wife could have lovers on the side but I had to know about them, and if I so desired, I would get to watch. That's what tonight was about. We had a new twenty-something, supposed stud coming over and if things went well, he would be taken for a test drive.

When the doorbell rang my wife got up and hurried over to answer it. Her nervous but excited smile was glued to her face as she went. When she opened the door both of us went wide eyed as there standing before us was the most handsome young man we had ever seen. His white linen shirt was a stark contrast to his deeply tan-colored skin. His blue khakis were a size too small. Either that or he was very well hung. We could both tell he worked out as there didn't look to be an ounce of fat on him.

What really made us take a second look, though, was the small green parrot on his shoulder. It had clipped wings so it wouldn't be flying very far if it tried, and all it really did was sit there and watch us.

Introducing himself as Hakeem, and his parrot as JB, we sat him down in the living room and poured a round of drinks. He accepted quietly but never actually took a sip. We talked for a while about how we would like things to go and he seemed very open to our ideas. He wasn't looking for attachment but wanted to have fun safely. If he could help out a couple who were having difficulties then it would be an honor for him.

My wife was squirming in her chair every time he spoke. His voice purred with every word and the way he rolled his R's had my wife gripping the arm of her chair to keep her from jumping him there and then. With a look over at me, and my quick nod, she stood up and invited him to the bedroom.

Hakeem brought the duffel bag he had been carrying with him and JB had stayed put on his shoulder. I followed along silently and took my seat in the chair we had beside the bed.

With a look of pure desire my wife went to her knees and started undoing Hakeem's pants. When his cock popped free we both gasped. 'That thing must be almost twelve inches! He's going to destroy her!' I thought. My wife only smiled. She knew her way around a cock and she didn't waste time.

Complimenting him on his size she started right in and tried to take his full length down her throat. Gagging and spitting she had to pull off and catch her breath, then she went right back for more. His hand on the back of her head kept her moving and increasing in speed. The sounds she was making were music to my ears and again I wished I could get hard myself.

"Gag... Slurp... Slurp... Gag... Slurp... Slurp... Slurp," on and on she went.

"Slurp... Slurp... Slurp... Slurp... Slurp... Slurp... Gag... Gag... Slurp... Slurp... Slurp," she never slowed down.

I could tell Hakeem was getting close as his breathing became more labored. Releasing my wife's head he gently pulled her to her feet and quickly undressed her. Getting naked himself, we both saw the corded muscles that had been hidden by his clothing. This young man was big everywhere, not just his cock.

After laying my wife down on the bed, he turned to me and asked if he could indulge in a fantasy of his. When he had finished explaining it my wife and I both agreed. He came over and tied me to the chair. A little tighter than I had liked but not enough to cut off circulation. Then he proceeded to tie my wife up to the bed posts. We had done this before with other young men and we felt safe. There were tools hidden around the room and a quick hop with the chair would have a knife in my hand from behind the night stand.

When Hakeem was satisfied we were both secured he slipped to the head of the bed and pulled it away from the wall a little. Gently rocking it he heard the thump it made with each push. Satisfied he placed JB on the night stand and asked it if he was ready. The bird happily chirped and bobbed up and down.

Climbing onto the bed he positioned his cock at my wife's tight cunt and prepared to enter her. With a finger pointed at JB he simply said "Song one, please," and shoved his cock into my wife. Moaning hard he cried out that she was so tight that he thought he was still fucking her mouth. He swore that the walls of her pussy were rubbing so hard they felt like teeth. She screamed as she was spread wide and the rhythm of the headboard set JB singing.

Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump...

"Alright, let's go

There's gonna be one less lonely girl (one less lonely girl)

One less lonely girl (one less lonely girl)," the bird sang.

Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump...

I was dumbfounded. Hakeem was setting the beat and JB was singing Justin Bieber while my wife screamed as a monster cock was tearing her apart. I was in a state of shock that was slowly replaced by total amazement. I was getting a show while my wife was getting the fuck of her life!

As the song neared its end Hakeem pulled out of my wife and aimed his cock at her face. Two tentacles spread out from under his arms and took hold of her head holding her still. With a grunt he sent forth more cum than I've ever seen and covered her in his sticky white throat yogurt.

When he had finished he looked down at my wife who could barely open her eyes and whispered that he had always wanted to do that to his mother. Now he could cross it off his bucket list.

Panic took my wife and she pulled at the restraints. She demanded an answer to what he meant but she wasn't prepared for his response.

He had been adopted by a couple who had beaten him daily as he grew up until he had gotten big enough to defend himself. From there he had only continued his training until he was the size he was today.

The only thought in his mind was to find the woman who had given him up and fuck the living daylights out of her. He wanted to see her face covered by his high fructose porn syrup.

He had searched for a long time and had finally found us about a month ago. Since then he watched as we had guy after guy come over and leave a few hours later. He surmised what was going on and waited for a chance. Our ad had been that chance.

Reaching into his duffel bag with a tentacle, he produced a strap-on roughly the same size as his cock and asked my wife if she'd ever taken it in the ass before. She begged him to untie her and to reconsider doing this but he simply ignored her and tightened the belt around his waist.

I decided that I had had enough and bounced my chair over to fetch the knife that would free me. Without moving Hakeem beat me to it with a tentacle.

I was tied up and helpless, I had no way to defend my wife.

He informed me that if I tried anything else he would cut my twig from between my legs and leave me there to bleed out. I sat back in my chair and just stared at him.

The look on his face betrayed his puzzlement by the look on mine, until I explained that if I had to watch the show, I should at least be allowed to have popcorn. I had never heard my wife use so many curse words directed at me before.

Hakeem ignored my request and turned back to my wife. Slowly he inserted a finger into her ass, then a second. She screamed so loud that he gagged her with her own panties then duct taped them there. He had gotten hard again, although there was no real difference except the direction it pointed. The man was huge and thick even limp. With a huge shot of lube and a series of short quick thrusts his cock was sliding in my wife's ass. If it weren't for the gag, her screams would have peeled the paint from the walls.

Slowing his relentlessness, he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was still inside her and then slipped the strap-on against her drenched cunt. With a yell he shoved himself forward.

I had thought my wife's screaming was intense before, I was wrong. With a cock in her ass and a dildo in her cunt both going full speed she could barely stop crying out. At one point the screams changed in dynamic and I realized the little slut actually liked having both holes filled at the same time.

With a finger Hakeem pointed at JB and asked for song 2. The bird bounced up and down and started singing right away.

Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump...

"What do you mean, ooh

When you nod your head yes,

But you wanna say no

What do you mean" JB cried out.

Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump...

I suddenly understood the bird's name. JB stood for Justin Bieber.

The duffel bag was now on the bed beside him and Hakeem, it seemed, wasn't done with the toys. Somehow he managed to keep rhythm with the headboard for the bird to sing along while he found a pair of nipple clamps that he tightened on my wife. She hadn't been able to clean her face and she couldn't open her eyes but she felt them grip and screamed again.

Hakeem kept the chain joining them in his hand and pulled hard whenever JB was about to hit a high note. I was actually impressed that the sounds they were making all together still resembled the song, even my wife's muffled screams. Silently I reminded myself to congratulate him on that small triumph when this was over.

My little wife it seemed had hit her limits and passed out as Hakeem fucked her. Looking down he just shrugged and kept going. A moment later he pulled his cock out of her ass and tossed the dildo off to the side then rammed his cock back into her dripping cunt. He pounded her limp form as if trying to hammer a nail through a board until his cries rang out through the house and he filled her tiny hole with his salty nut butter.

JB was dancing around on the table yelling "Luke, I am your father," and I realized he was quoting Star Wars. Laughing I sat there listening as Hakeem rose and got dressed.

He put his toys away after washing them and then left the room. When he came back up several minutes later he had a fresh bowl of microwave popcorn and stuffed a few pieces in my mouth.

My wife was still out cold and never felt him untie her. When it was my turn I just looked at him as if to say; what kind of an idiot do you think I am, and let him undo one arm.

As he gathered up his bag JB looked at me and said 'I'll be back' in the best Terminator voice I had ever heard from a bird. I heard the door close when they left. Eating popcorn made me a tad thirsty so I went and got a beer while I waited for my wife to recover. While I was sitting there I had a strange feeling between my legs. Looking down I realized I was rock hard and screamed.

"Hey buddy! Welcome back!"