Helping Neighbor

Story Info
Tenant repays helpful landlord/neighbor.
1.4k words
64k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan is a 42 year old single white male with black hair a 6'2" muscular frame who owns a duplex in a medium size suburban town. He bought the place after his divorce seven years ago and lives in one side while renting out the other. Both places are mirror images of each other with two bedrooms, one bathroom, open concept living room, dining room and kitchen with a one car garage in the middle of them.

His latest tenant is Vicki a 24 year old curvy blonde who is technically a little person since she is only 4'2" tall but she doesn't have any of the common little person traits like the ones he has seen on TV before. She is younger than the usual tenant he rents to but she won him over with her charming personality. She moved in about three months ago and so far has been a perfect tenant.

One day there was a knock on Alans door and when he opened it there stood Vicki drenched head to toe. Before Alan could say anything she said "My kitchen faucet exploded on me...I got the water shut off before it flooded the place pretty bad, but I think you need to come look at it."

"Oh yeah, of course." Alan said trying not to stare at her tits since her shirt was now see-thru. "Lets go see what the problem is."

Alan is pretty handy around the house since he used to work construction when he was in High School and college. Once he got a good look at the faucet he decided it wasn't worth repairing and asked her if she would like to come pick one out. After she changed they went to the store and she pick out a nicer one that would fit her needs a little better than the old one did.

Once he finished fixing it he noticed that she hadn't really unpacked much or decorated her place. She told him she was having trouble with that because she didn't have any tools and she couldn't lift most of the boxes. He offered to help her and over the next few weeks they fixed her place up nice and cozy.

After awhile she felt bad that she relied on him and asked him for help so much that she decided to repay him with a nice dinner. When Alan knocked on her door she greeted him wearing a very nice dark blue dress that was form fitting on top showing off a lot of cleavage from her D cup breasts. At her waist the dress flared out a little bit going down to right above her knees and she had on black stockings with matching blue high heels.

He felt underdressed in his jeans and t-shirt as he walked in to see a candlelit dinner waiting inside. She had her hair done up nice with make-up to match and all thru dinner he thought she was flirting with him. After dinner they sat on her couch talking and sipping on wine as she got more flirty with him.

Alan had excused himself to the bathroom after awhile and when he came back into the living room Vicki had taken her dress off. She stood there in a black lace bra with matching garter belt holding up her stocking and a matching thong. She had kicked off her heels and he notice that without them or the normal thick bottom shoes she usually wore that her face was now close to crotch level to him.

He slowly walked over to her as she said "I thought of the perfect gift to repay you for all your kindness."

He was about to say he 'didn't need repaying' when she unzipped his pants before letting them drop to the floor. Before he even could respond, his boxers were around his ankles and she had his cock in her hand. He was half erect by the time she began licking it from the base to tip while fondling his balls.

By the time she started to suck his head into her mouth he was fully erect and she slowly began to take all of his 7" long thick cock into her mouth. His tip hit the back of her throat about 2/3 of the way in and he was surprised when she took a deep breathe then swallowed the rest of his cock. She didn't stop until her nose was pressed against his pelvic bone and his balls were resting on her chin.

He almost came as she swallowed several times with his cock in her throat but she pulled it out before he could then bobbed her head back and forth taking him from the tip to the base each time she did. He was amazed at her cock sucking skills as she quickly milked his orgasm out with her mouth. The first shot of his cum blew directly down into her throat before she pulled back as he shot five more into her mouth as she swallow them. She didn't let one drop escape from her mouth and sucked his balls dry before letting up on him.

She then lead him to the couch and after he sat down she pulled his pants off completely. She took a drink of wine to wash down the rest of his cum then climbed onto the couch to pull his shirt off. They began kissing as she straddled him and he reached around to unhook her bra. Once her bra was off she stood up so her large D cup breasts were at face level to him as he began to lick, kiss, rub, and suck on them.

Several minutes of her getting her nipples played with had gotten her soaking wet and she turn around then stepped onto the coffee table. She slid her thong panties down as she bent over to show him her bald dripping wet cunt before he leaned forward to spread her cheeks apart and lick her. He ran his tongue up her slit from her clit to her asshole several times until she exploded with an orgasm.

Once he had licked her thru her orgasm he stood up and lined his cock up to her soaking wet folds rubbing his tip between them. When he was lubed up with her juices he start sliding his cock into her. She let out a loud grunt with each push as his cock split her open and then she let out a moan after as her pussy opened up to him.

After he was balls deep inside her he rested a minute for her to get use to his girth. He then withdrew back to his tip before sliding his whole length back inside her. He went slow at first but started speeding up quickly until he was pounding into her hard. It didn't take long for her to start coming again and he didn't let up thru her orgasm. He rammed his cock deep into her thru another orgasm before stopping.

He turned her around with his cock still inside her then picked her up and carried her over to the table before laying her down on it. She was on her back with her legs up against his chest as he grabbed her thighs and began to fuck her hard again. He watched her tits bouncing around and listened to the loud wet sounds of his balls slapping her ass as he pounded her.

She came twice more before his orgasm started to build and right before he was about to blow he pulled out of her. He grabbed his cock and jerked his load all over her, squirting his seed from her bellybutton to her face. He was surprised he still had much cum left after the blow job but when he was done coming she was covered with it. As his last few little squirts came out she was rubbing his load all around her breasts and stomach.

When they both finally caught their breath, he scooped her up and they kissed as he carried her into the bathroom. He walked right into the shower and turned it on and they began to wash the sex off each other. When they were done she lead him into the bedroom and they curled up with each other before drifting off to sleep.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
MILF Addiction Ch. 01 An 18-year-old boy helps his girlfriend's mom in her garden.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories