Helping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I did he smiled brightly. I lubed the top of his penis and down a couple of inches and put the lube away. I said, "The arm pillow is sturdy and shouldn't let your hips or lower back move around. Be sure you're nicely tucked in to it." He wiggled around a little and looked back up.

I lifted up one knee on the sofa then the other, straddling him. I said, "Let me know anytime you're uncomfortable with something or any pain. This is about sex so expect me to be very sexual. No condoms. I take a birth control pill. You can't get me pregnant. If you have an orgasm we'll both enjoy it."

He said, "Ok Bess."

I moved up and planted my clit against his shaft and pressed in, a little hard. I wanted to see if there was any pain. There wasn't. I started a nice grind against hit penis with my clit. I could feel it flipping over to the other side of his penis when I moved back and forth. I got ultra turned on very quickly. The feeling was new to me, way good.

I started thrusting upward and got a more satisfying position. All this time I was looking right in dad's eyes and he in mine. I had my hands behind his head and slowly pulled him right into my breasts. That did it. His hands got around the back of my buns and his lips got one of my breasts and then my nipple. He started to thrust a little but stopped after a moment. Might have been pain, I didn't ask. He had to find his limits.

I started thrusting higher up and further down, with just my hips moving. I was learning too. I kissed the top of his head and he tilted his head back up and I got into his lips. That first kiss with dad lasted a long time. Seemed like it was going to go on forever. We finally got our mouths open and tongues working. No holdback from dad, he was in a full court press.

I started lifting my hips up higher and slowly moving my knees up outside the arms on the pillow. It opened me up more. I kept my knees against the outside of the arms so I could tilt up higher. I finally could feel his head drop down below my clit so I was getting the range. We were swapping kissing with him making out with my breasts. That felt good. I should have let him feel me up before starting this but too late now.

I slipped one hand down and pulled his penis up against me. That was very erotic. I hoped my ragged breathing wasn't distracting him. He was doing the same. Several thrusts later and I felt him about at my vagina entrance. The next few times I was going to press the head against me to be sure where he was.

When I did I felt a beautiful surge of pleasure before starting down again with my thrust. I edged my knees up a little more. There was still plenty of room with him stretched out this way. I decided to go for it.

When I got way up I stopped and tilted slightly. He must have known with me stopping momentarily. I slowly pressed the head and he was in. My first penis. I didn't drop down. I worried my hips onto his penis then pulled up a little and did it again. I kept doing that until he was in a little ways then I let go with my fingers and got them on the back of his head again.

We did one of those special kisses again and I started my journey down to his balls. I said, "Dad, that feels so good I don't know if I can ever stop. No wonder you and mom got married." He nodded his head against mine.

It took several minutes, I don't know how many, before I got all the way down or what I figured was all the way down. I made sure to come all the way back up before going down each time. I wanted to feel it all and I guess he wanted that too. It got comfortable and I kept it up for a long time, not too fast so he didn't have an orgasm yet.

Sliding down on his penis was the most wonderful feeling. The ripples and movements across my inner walls and when I got down his sack stretched my entrance and the feeling got much better. I did that a lot. It was quite smooth, I guess it was the lube. Mom gave me the lube to use.

I remembered why I was doing this and dropped down just a little harder a few times then once or twice pressing down and later a couple of hard ones, not at the same time. No reaction.

I said, "Take a moment. Let me know how this affects your back. I didn't know intercourse felt this good. You're going to have to take care of mom and me for a while. If it's ok with mom."

Dad said, "No problem with my back yet. It feels fine. You might try a little harder to see what happens. Mom probably wants us to have sex. I would love to have sex with both of you."

I nodded against his head and thrust downward faster and didn't seem to bottom fully down except on his penis. The arms of the pillow held me off but I was fully down on his penis, nothing lacking there. This was working. Mom didn't have to worry about her leg.

About that time dad pulled on my buns hard and I held my hips down as far as I could go and up and down again. I quickly got into his orgasm rhythm. I think I only missed it partially on one thrust. It took more thrusts than I thought it would. He released my buns and I knew it was over. My dad had an orgasm.

I settled down and held him around his head. He was buried between my breasts. A few moments and he settled back and looked at me. He said, "I can't believe how that felt. I haven't had one like that in a long time. It felt as good as they always did. Mom shouldn't have any problems." I don't think he could say 'orgasm' to me but that was ok. He was getting better at this.

I went to the bathroom and went to their bedroom and climbed in bed. Dad followed in a few minutes. He paused when he saw me but got in bed. We lay there for a long time. I said, "Are you still awake?"

Dad said, "Yes. Why aren't you asleep?"

"I think I'm still a little excited," I said. "I just need to settle down more."

Neither one of us were dressed any at all. I could feel his bare hips against my bare hips. It wasn't helping me get to sleep. He was on his back and I was too. I felt him rustling around and his hand slid onto my stomach and slowly worked its way down to my clit.

My clit was a little larger than normal. Not like a walnut, just a little smaller than a peanut shell but big enough to be a whoopee for guys if I let one down there. I was used to it. Seemed normal to me and everybody else was too small. He slid down my hood with two fingers and I could feel him take a big breath when he got down to the bottom and felt my clit.

He tilted his fingers over the end and squeezed sideways and had a feel. I squeezed my buns and thought about the sofa again. Dad certainly knew what to do. He slipped a finger down to my vagina. I don't know if I had any lube left after cleaning up but there always is some I think. He worked in and around and lubed my clit a couple of times.

He started working the bottom of my hood, right over the end. Oh yes dad, that'll do it, right there, oh yes, you got it, don't stop. I got my legs open more to give him room. I soon had the leg away from dad up and foot planted and hips thrusting into his fingers. He got a little better. I think that was erotic for him. I would bet he was up again.

I had been with dad on the sofa for some time. I wasn't far from getting there. I was feeling it soon after he started. It always started in my stomach then exploded through my hips and insides down there. It made me want to go into a fetal position and hold it until everything passed. It was crazy and I've never made any sense of it. I can't control anything. It just happens.

The same thing happened this time but it was more erotic because someone else was doing it. I think I hollered softly and wildly thrust my hips. I did my best to keep my legs parted so dad could have a full go at it. That part wasn't easy. When I couldn't stand the touch I reached and jerked his hand out and planted it on my breast and held it there. Then I closed my legs and pulled my knees up to protect my clit. We went to sleep.

***

Mom said she was still awake when we went to bed. She was going to sneak and look through the door but was deathly afraid she would make a noise so didn't. She heard us the first time when we went to the bathroom. I told her about dad's orgasm on the sofa and how good the arm pillow worked. She was so happy about that.

She also said she heard me scream my bloody head off when I had an orgasm with dad. I didn't think I was that loud, just a slight squeal maybe. I told her about a big chair that had the same measurements as the sofa but not as wide but wider than a normal living room chair that I spotted at the furniture store. Their bedroom was big and it would fit easily.

Next was the small padded backboard. We were going to skip Sunday but we were both horny. Under the circumstances, you know. No preparation needed except getting the lube mom loaned me. Mom went to bed and soon dad and I rushed to their bedroom. He was nude and in bed before I got my top and pants off. Dad has changed.

I had the backboard ready and explained it to dad and gave him a good looksee. He tilted over and I slipped it under his nude lovely buns. He got on it and got settled and got the straps around his lower stomach tight and I did the ones around his thighs, two different leg straps. He could have his legs open some. He was up but not fully.

Oddly enough with the backboard his middle wasn't sunken down in the mattress and was more prominently available where it counted. Sheets fully off and door open so mom could hear our exclaims I decided to go for broke and see if he would let me so something.

I got a leg over in between his knees and settled down with my head right about at his penis and got a hand around. He was up on the pillow but he was watching. I smiled up at him and bent to the task with a tongue on the head, now fully up and growing more, and then my lips around and down over. His stomach got big with the air he took in. He couldn't talk because he was using his air pipe to breath so I got in a couple of good mouth and light sucks right on the head while I could.

It was too late to tell me what kind of disgusting daughter I really am because he liked it too much. I got into a good rhythm. If he had an orgasm I knew I wouldn't be ready. I made it feel like he was having intercourse right from the start with my lips pressing around down and up. I used my tongue around the top and down around the ridge.

When I settled in with some light sucking he started some low moaning and got his hand on my head twice but didn't push, just rode me down and up. I could tell it was highly sexual for him, maybe the first time. I wouldn't tell mom I did this. Up to dad. No complaints about pain so far and no indications either. I stayed with that longer than I should have and slowly weaned myself away.

I straddled his hips but let him rest while I tested for pain. I let my middle settle down just below his monolith. My vagina was open widely down there. I moved a little left and right and no indication of pain. I lay down on him, very slowly, all the way up to his head. We kissed. His penis was prominent between my legs and my clit was right on again, just like on the sofa.

I pumped into him, sometimes with a little force, and no pain. I asked and he said he was fine. His lower back couldn't flex. I said, "Ok dad. Here we go." I got the lube and did us both.

I sat up and got positioned with my vagina just above the head. It's strange but straddling a man with both of us completely nude right above a hard penis causes wild expectations and anticipations. I guided it in. Perfect thrill. Stretched my vagina entrance and sent me to the moon. I'm pretty sure I thought of the word fuck but didn't actually say it.

This time when I worked down to the bottom I didn't just go up and down but hip swiveled forward and backward, settling down a little more each time. Much more satisfying. I could see why dad missed doing that. I'd have to work on that problem.

Dad had his hands on my thighs and worked with me forward and backwards, feeling my muscles. The bedside light was on and he could see my everything in action. He watched his penis disappear up my vagina and my boobs swinging around. I got a hand back on his balls and played with them for the longest time.

I squeezed his penis with my vagina and sometimes pumped down a little sternly. I dropped down some the same way. No indication of pain. I said I was going to test him and I banged him with my butt and shoved his penis forward with a few solid thrusts. No pain and he took it like a man. I picked up speed and did that word on him, faster than he expected I think.

I could see him starting to go over the edge and stayed with it. I caught mom's face in the doorway but didn't fully look that way. She had her hand over her mouth and stepped back some so she was more in the dark. I did as sexual a job as I could on dad and he had an orgasm fit for an orangutan. It was solid and I knew how to ride it this time.

I think he had more semen available. It went on longer and he took longer to recover. I lay down on him with his penis still up my vagina. I didn't see mom again but I think she saw the whole thing and knew the backboard worked great. We all shied away from calling it the buttboard. Wasn't fair.

I went to the bathroom, dad went to the bathroom and we went to sleep. He gave me an orgasm early the next morning. It was as surprising and good as the other one.

I got my bedroom back and mom got dad back. They've been having sex for several weeks with no problems. The new wide living room chair is working great in the bedroom, with the arm pillow on it. Mom gets me to check dad every now and then to be sure there's no pain and dad lets her but I know what that's all about. They do too.

My dad's a carpenter. He's great at joinery.

12