Helping Out a Friend

Story Info
A friend at work needs a place to sleep.
3.9k words
3.98
71.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I managed to scrape together enough money to have a small wedding and buy a small starter house. It was a one story ranch style with three bedrooms, one bath with living room dining room and small kitchen. It wasn't fancy except for the renovated bathroom. I swear you could fit 6 people in the shower with no problem. When you entered the house from the front door you walked into the rectangular living room. There was a walk way into the dining room to the right. Once in the dining room there was a hallway to the left that led to the bathroom and the three bedrooms further down. To the right was the kitchen.

Our living room furniture was a sectional that started in the far right corner, stretched across the back wall and came up halfway on the left wall. Our dining room furniture consisted only of a wooden table and 4 chairs. The kitchen was totally visible from the dining room. Life was good and Lisa and I managed to keep our sexual spark alive.

Work was going well and I had made a friend of a black guy by the name of Jerome. He was the nicest guy you would ever want to meet. He was always willing to help and go out of his way for anyone. He always had a smile and a great attitude. One day he came to work a little down. I asked him what was wrong and he sloughed of the question. The next couple of weeks he seemed to become more and more depressed. I pulled him aside one day and asked him if there was something I could do to help him? Jerome finally opened up and told me about the problems he was having with his wife. Things started to go about bad 6 months ago. She started to accuse him of cheating on her. One night she called the police and said he had assaulted her. According to Jerome she had self inflicted several bruise marks on her body to substantiate her claim. The police then hit him with a restraining order and he was locked out of his house months ago. He ended up sleeping on the couches of family and friends and eating most of his meals out. The day that kicked him in the ass was when he found out his wife cleaned out their joint savings and checking account.

I felt so bad for him I did not know what to do. I asked him how I could help and he told me he needed a place to sleep just for Friday night. I told him I would do him one better. On Friday nights Lisa always made a pan of lasagna that was always too much for the two of us and I invited him for dinner. The invitation totally slipped my mind until quitting time Friday rolled around. He asked me for directions to my house and I told Jerome to just follow me home.

When we walked into the house you could smell the lasagna. I offered Jerome a beer and he accepted. I went into the dining room and could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Opening the oven door it looked as though dinner was just being kept warm. I grabbed 2 beers from the fridge and returned to the living room. Jerome had found a seat in the far right corner of the sectional and after I handed him the beer I sat across from him.

We talked for a while when all of a sudden Lisa came around the corner and quickly walked directly toward me. She was totally naked and moved so fast I had no chance to warn her we had company. I was in a state of disbelief as she approached and planted a wet passionate kiss on my lips and sat on my lap. I instinctively reached out for her pussy and slipped 2 fingers into her vagina. She was so wet I thought she was going to start her own river right there.

When we parted lips Lisa said, "I thought you might want to start with dessert tonight instead of dinner."

She waited for a reply and all I could think to say was, "you might want to ask our dinner guest first."

Lisa quickly scanned the room to see Jerome sitting in the far corner. She stood up, called me an asshole and marched back into the dining room and down the hall.

I looked at Jerome and said, "I think I messed up. I'd better go see how much trouble I am in"

I walked back to our bedroom and there was Lisa and she was naked and pissed.

"You should have told me you invited someone for dinner," she yelled. "Nooo, you let me walk into our living room totally naked with a stranger watching me. Do you think he enjoyed looking at my ass? Maybe he preferred my tits and pussy as I ran from the room?"

I apologized again and again. Finally I said, "Lisa, I am soooo sorry. Jerome has hit a rough patch in his life and needed some help. He had no place to sleep tonight so I invited him here."

Continuing to explain Jerome's sad circumstances I could see Lisa starting to soften.

"My guess is he hasn't had any female skin in over 6 months and I am sure seeing you was a great boost to his manhood. Right now I would say you have three choices. Hide back here until he leaves tomorrow. Put your clothes on, come out and handle ten minutes of embarrassment and get to know him. The last option would be to take advantage of a bad situation, put on something sexy and relaxing and help Jerome out mentally and see where the night leads us. I'll be out in the living room if you need to talk more."

I returned to the living room with two more beers and explained to Jerome that she was embarrassed and still pissed at me. Hopefully she would be out soon but if not out in 15 minutes I would put dinner on the table so we can eat. About ten minutes later, Lisa walked into the living room wearing a light weight robe that came down to mid thigh. Her nipples had created two little tents out of the thin material that was almost see through. Tied at the waist, it opened slightly as she sat down exposing some of her pubic hair. Lisa did nothing to cover it up.

Jerome started to apologize for imposing and Lisa immediately corrected him by putting the blame squarely on me, her idiot husband. She engaged Jerome in conversation about his recent hardships. The more he talked the more she wanted to help him. Then as he always did Jerome came up with a positive aspect on all his problems.

Jerome said, "All of that aside Lisa today is the best day I have had in months."

"Why is that?" Lisa asked

"This is the first time that I have ever seen a white woman naked up close." he responded.

"Hmmmm, " Lisa said and continued to say, "well I have never seen a black man naked up close and I think turn about is fair play. Don't you?"

"Right after I use your bathroom. Would that be okay with you?" Jerome queried.

Lisa nodded yes and I directed Jerome to the bathroom. Much to our surprise Jerome returned to the living room totally naked and with a fully erect black cock. He was of average length but at least twice as thick as me. He stood directly in front of Lisa and turned in a circle so she could see everything.

Jerome then said, "If that makes us even I will go and dress now."

Lisa asked him to stand there a little longer. She then stood up and allowed her robe to drop to the floor and turned for Jerome to get a complete view of her assets.

I yelled out, "Lisa didn't you say something about dessert before dinner?"

Lisa moved to the center of the living room floor, laid down and spread her legs. She motioned with her fingers for Jerome to come to her. He knelt between her legs while never looking anywhere other than her beautiful hairy pussy. She grabbed his cock and placed the head directly at the entrance to her tunnel. Jerome entered her very tentatively. As wet as I knew Lisa was Jerome should have slipped into her balls deep with no problem. Instead he slowly inched his way into her until he could go no further.

I took off my clothes and chose a seat that gave me a clear view of their coupling. I played with my cock while watching the live sex show that was taking place in front of me. The contrast between Jerome's black cock and Lisa's white pussy was absolutely mind blowing. He was not inside her more than 3 minutes when a thick white cream started to ooze out from all around where they were joined. It looked like a circle of white glue someone had applied to their genitals. Jerome almost simultaneously started to apologize to Lisa.

"Lisa, I am so sorry. I have never nutted this quickly in my life. OMG I can't believe this. I never got the chance to ask you where I should nut. I didn't mean to come in your pussy unless you wanted me too. I know it has been a long time since I have had sex but I think you being white also got me overly excited. I am so sorry." He continued saying.

I could tell that Lisa had not achieved an orgasm but if she was disappointed she did not show it. As Jerome with drew from her body a huge flood of sperm escaped from her. I ran and got them each a warm damp wash cloth. One wipe of the cloth by Jerome on his cock completed the clean up. Lisa on the other hand required a little more attention to her vagina.

Lisa suggested that we all stay naked through dinner. I knew that she did not have an orgasm and she would be ready for more sex after dinner.

Everyone had eaten their fill and Lisa started to clear the dishes from the table. As she stood up she left behind a huge puddle of cum on the chair. Quickly, I grabbed one of the wash clothes and cleaned it up. Jerome volunteered to help Lisa with the dishes. Our kitchen was barely big enough for one person so with the two of them in there I remained at the table. Jerome took every opportunity he could to come up behind Lisa and reach over her to put the dishes away. When he did this it gave him the opportunity to rub his cock on the cheeks of her ass. This caused his cock to stiffen again and when Lisa bent over to start loading dishes into the dishwasher he took this as an invitation to penetrate her from behind.

With the dishes loaded Lisa stood up straight, turned to Jerome and said, "It is my turn next."

I made a few drinks and we returned to the living room. After putting her drink on a table she dropped to her hands and knees in the middle of the floor and said, "Come on big boy" to Jerome. Quickly Jerome gained entry into Lisa's body in this doggy position. This time he was not so timid while working his cock in her. After several minutes he withdrew from her snatch and repositioned himself flat on his back on the floor. Instinctively Lisa straddled his hips, grabbed his cock and lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. The heat of the day was starting to build in the house and the heat from their bodies was causing the both to sweat. I turned on the ceiling fan to help them since we had no air conditioning and returned to my chair so I could continue to watch.

Lisa's clit was in full bloom. She continued to ride his cock up and down and her fingers found their way to her pearl. The expressions on her face told the story of what she was experiencing. All of a sudden her orgasm broke as she moaned almost loud enough for the neighbors to hear and her face was awash with ecstasy. She rolled off of Jerome and took a few minutes to regain her senses.

After composing herself Lisa turned to Jerome and asked, "Would you like to finish up now?"

Jerome nodded yes as Lisa laid on her back and welcomed him with spread legs. Coated with Lisa's wetness he inserted his cock once again into her vaginal tunnel. They continued their gymnastics for some time when I could see the muscles in Jerome's ass start to tense up. It wasn't long after that I knew he was blowing his seed deep inside of her.

As he was finishing his second orgasm inside my wife, Lisa cried out, "Don't stop! Keep fucking me. Harder! Faster!"

Jerome continued to pound into her while picking up his pace. I began to wonder how long he could remain rigid inside her in order to give her the satisfaction that she wanted. I had no sooner completed the thought and Lisa let go of a huge orgasm. Jerome withdrew his dick from her and more cum seeped from her pussy.

A few seconds later Lisa searched the room for me and our eyes made contact. As she lie there with legs wide open she asked, "Would you like a turn?"

I looked at her pussy and her lips were visibly swollen and pink. Asking her, "are you up to it?" She smiled and waved me toward her.

Letting her lie right where she was I got on my knees and pointed my cock at her pussy. As I entered her I immediately noticed that Jerome had loosened up what was normally a tight pussy. His cum inside her made gliding in and out extremely easy. I knew I would not last long with the new feelings with in her pussy and having watched them this evening. As I pressed against her body I could feel the pleasure of her warm tits against my chest. She whispered in my ear, "You are so awesome to let me do this." It took me several minutes until I unleashed a massive load of cum and as I withdrew I could see on Lisa's face she was exhausted.

The mixed sperm of Jerome and myself slowly dribbled from her pussy. Lisa looked at Jerome and noticed his cock had hardened once again. She asked if there was anything else he wanted. Jerome asked if she would give him a blow job but that he wanted to nut in her pussy. She gently grabbed his cock and pulled him into her mouth. As his dick was about to explode another load of cum he pulled out of her mouth and moved his cock toward her pussy. Before he could penetrate her, he just started to spurt his load all over her pussy hair.

Once she was sure he had unloaded his last drop she said to us, "I am exhausted and I am going to bed."

When she passed by me she gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear, "Let Jerome sleep with us tonight. Grab a couple of sheets from the linen closet and join me."

With that she disappeared into the bedroom. Doing as I was told I grabbed some sheets and handed one to Jerome. I told him, "Lisa said you are sleeping with us tonight and not in the guest room. I don't know that the sheet is necessary with the heat in this house but you will have it in case you do get cold during the night."

Lisa was already fast asleep and lying on her back in the middle of the bed as we entered the bedroom. She had covered herself with s sheet as I climbed in on right side and Jerome on her left. It did not take long for me to fall asleep.

When I awoke in the morning I saw that I was the first one up. Lisa had kicked off her sheet during the night and lie there naked. There was a white crust all throughout her pubic hair and around her pussy lips. Next to her lay Jerome with his big black cock

already hard for the morning piss. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to empty my bladder. On my return to bed I noticed that Jerome had moved and his left hand was grasping Lisa's tit. He had also crossed one leg over hers and his cock was resting against her hip. The sight caused a rise in my cock.

Several minutes later they both began to stir. Lisa soon sat straight up in bed and asked, "Who needs some relief and I am not referring to the morning pee?"

Both Jerome and I agreed we were willing to take anything Lisa was willing to give. Jerome then slipped out of bed to the bathroom but when he returned he was just as hard as when he left.

Lisa then announced, "Well I have to pee but then I am taking a shower. Who would like to join me?"

With that she climbed out of the center of the bed and headed for the bathroom. We were all still naked as Jerome and I followed her into the bathroom. He and I entered the shower as Lisa squat down on the toilet. I heard the beginning sound of her pee stream hitting the water below when I started the water for the shower. Lisa stood and joined us without her usual wiping.

Our shower was absolutely huge and the three of us fit in it with plenty of room to spare. We positioned Lisa between Jerome and me with her facing Jerome. I grabbed a wash cloth and soap and started washing her back and arms. As I moved down toward her ass I took some extra time, spread her cheeks and cleaned her as sensuously as I could. In the meantime Jerome was washing her front with special attention to het tits. He passed over her genitals and cleaned her legs. He felt that Lisa might want to clean her genitals personally and handed her the wash rag.

"You guys can wash yourselves but I am going to wash the important parts. " Lisa then put her hand on Jerome's semi rigid cock and led him away from the water streams. She took a wash cloth in her right hand. With her left hand she guided his rod into her mouth. Reaching between his legs she started the cloth at the top of his butt crack and slowly pulled between his ass cheeks to his ball sack. She repeated this several times as I watched his cock expand in her mouth with out any other actions on her part. Once he had reached his full manhood, she removed his cock.

"Now it is your turn," she said to me.

As my cock just lay in her mouth I could feel myself swell as she ran the wash cloth up and down my ass. When I became fully erect she removed my shaft from her mouth and positioned herself between Jerome and me. Getting down on her knees, with a wash cloth in each hand she proceeded to wash our hard cocks and testicles. We all rinsed off and moved to the bedroom to towel off.

Lisa then announced, "I am horny and hungry but before I start cooking breakfast I have a twat and a mouth. Who wants to use what?"

Jerome looked at me and I said, "You are my guest. Tell me which one you would like."

He quickly pointed to Lisa's hairy little snatch and she directed him to lie on his back in the bed. Lisa straddled his hips and impaled herself on his cock. I positioned myself and she sucked my dick right into her mouth. It did not take her long to find a rhythm that we all enjoyed.

Lisa managed to cum first but did not even break her stride with her action on us. Then Jerome let out several deep moans indicating he was shooting his sperm deep into her vagina. Lisa stopped her up and down motion on Jerome but did but did not dismount him. As she continued to move her mouth back and forth on my cock a sudden spurt came out of my dick which she quickly swallowed. That was followed by another and another and again she handled it like sucking on a straw. When she had drained me completely she opened her mouth to release me and a small drop of my cum dribbled from her lower lip.

She raised her hips to allow Jerome's cock to slide out from her cunt and got her feet on the floor. Not bothering to get dressed she walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. Jerome and I followed her in like fashion. He and I sat at the dining room table and watched her naked body prepare our food. A stream of Jerome's semen started to drip down her leg. Lisa ignored it until it reached her knee when she grabbed a paper towel to use in wiping up the cum. As she reached the top of her leg she took a swipe of the towel to her pussy and tossed it in the trash.

With breakfast eaten, she quickly moved the dishes to the kitchen and pronounced, "The kitchen is officially closed."

She looked at the booth of us sitting there still naked and said, "The pussy kitchen is closing too and this is the last call."

We both sat there staring at her body but gave her no indication that either of us wanted anymore sex at the moment.

"Well if that is the case than I am going to douche away the gifts you left in me, take a quick shower and get dressed." She said as she started to walk to the bathroom.

Jerome and I got dressed and he said that he was going to leave. I asked if he was sure he had a place to sleep tonight and Sunday and he assured me he did.

"Well then I guess I will see you on Monday," I said.

"Tell Lisa I said goodbye. I don't know how to thank her for all she did for me." Jerome said as walked out the door.

About 20 minutes later Lisa emerged, all dressed and ready to go shopping. She looked around and asked where Jerome was? I explained that he had left but he was extremely grateful to her.

Lisa looked at me and said with a smile, "You just let me know when you want him to come to dinner again."

12