Helping Out My New Aunt Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack's boss joins in and his aunt fucks him on his birthday.
5.6k words
4.62
42.7k
43

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,016 Followers

I woke up the next morning and she's gone. After the night we had, I thought she'd at least stay until I woke up. As frustrated as I was at not waking up to her beautiful face, at least she gave me a REALLY good night.

I must have fucked her at least 3 different times last night. I could still smell her scent on my chair and on my pillow. I smiled inwardly and got out of bed. I went to my shower and cleaned myself. Then got dressed. I noticed something purple and silky laying on my dresser. I picked it up and realized, that it was her panties.

She must have left them this morning or probably to mark her territory. Whatever the reason why, I hid them under my pillow and exited my room to go to work.

Nothing really happened until lunchtime, when my boss wanted to speak to me. My boss Elora Brights was what most guys call attractive. Though she cared less for the opinions of others, she still took care of herself. Long raven black hair tied in a loose ponytail, a hourglass figure, juicy hips that erupt into a tight bubble butt and a pair of breasts that bounced with her movement. She called me back to her office, which I only saw once during my interview.

As I reached her office, I grew nervous. What did she want to talk to me about? As far as I know, I was employee of the month, got paid a little more than everyone else due to my hard work and I never missed a day of work. I gulped as I stood at the door and knocked.

"Come in," Elora Brights said through the door.

I did just that, peeking through the door.

"You wanted to see me Ms. Elora?" I asked somewhat nervously.

"Yes," She replied looking at me with her piercing blue eyes, "please close the door behind you and sit down."

I did as I was instructed and waited for what she had to say. But she sat there looking at a piece of paper. Finally I asked.

"Did I do something wrong Ms.Elora?"

She finally looked at me.

"Actually no," she replied getting up and walked to the front of her desk, "I was waiting for your process to go through."

"M-my process?" I asked, "Ma'am what do you mean?"

"Can you just call me Elora," she said smiling, "or Ms. Brights like everyone else here. But never ma'am."

"Yes, like I said your process form." she said smiling slightly at me.

Could swear she was eying me up and down.

"Process for-for what?" I asked.

"Jack," She started to say my name, "as of this moment you are a shift manager."

I sat there dazed and confused. Clearly there must be some mistake.

"M-me?" I mumbled out, "a shift manager, but how and why? No! Clearly there must someone else for you can make shift manager."

She shook her head and sighed.

"Out of all my employees at this restaurant," she said, "you are the only one that has drive and commitment. You clearly know what you are doing and I have zero to no complaints about you from anyone. All your coworkers even said that they perform better when you are on shift. There is no one more suited to it than you."

She leaned in towards me and I could smell her perfume.

"What do you say Jack," she softly said.

I paused for a bit and then replied.

"Yes, I will accept this position and I won't mess up this chance."

She sighs and gets up. Relieved that I accepted it. But as soon as I get up to go back to work, she shakes her head.

"Uh no-no-no," she said, "we STILL have one thing to talk about."

She giggles and sits on the front of her desk. She leans in close and I swear, I saw her cleavage.

"What are you talking about?" I ask nervously.

"I mean," she said sitting on my lap sideways, "We ain't DONE yet."

I gulp and became flush with excitement. Dont tell me she wants a piece of me? Surely Im not THAT attractive to her. I felt her soft delicate fingers roaming over my torso. I could hear her hot breath and her heart beating fast.

"I saw you in the parking lot yesterday," she began to say and started unbuttoning my work shirt.

I froze up. Shit, that was when Melody was riding me in her car. Oh god, I can't believe my own boss saw us fucking.

"I got a secret," she whispered in my ear, "I actually enjoyed it. I could just imagine what you must be like. Cause by her facial expression, you REALLY gave it to her good."

She finally opens my shirt and runs her fingers up and down my chest. Im not built, but I could say that I'm toned. She leans her head in close to me and kisses my neck. I lean my head back and close my eyes. It feels so good. I felt her wet tongue circle around my neck slowly.

I started to get a erection. She seemed to notice it and smiled.

"Oh look," she said excitedly, "HE'S finally ready to play.

In two seconds, she's off my lap and working on my pants. I watch her struggle with my belt. She finally got my belt open and worked on my zipper and button. My cock twitched. She got my zipper and button open. My bulge is visually seen and her eyes went wide.

"What a beautiful big cock you have," she said pulling open the fly of my underwear.

My erect 6inch cock slides out and she grabs it. I moan at her touch. She laughs at this and slaps it against her flushed cheeks.

"Does my new shift manager love this?" she asked sensually and begins to slowly move her hand along my shaft.

I could only nod my head and moaned again. Her hand movement gets faster. She's actually giving me a handjob! I felt blood rush to my cock and it expands. Im now remarkably 7 inches long now. Her eyes went wide with amazement.

"Oh my...GOD," she exclaims and stops stroking me, "This is a huge cock! I got to try you out and taste you."

With that she plunges her whole mouth around my shaft. She reaches the base of it and pulls back hard. I grunt at this and held her hair. She repeats the gesture and this time, goes slowly up my shaft. She uses her tongue like Melody did and I moaned loudly. She pulls her head off my cock with a POP and looks at me.

"Shhhhh Jack," she hushes me, "not so loud or everyone will hear our fun!"

Then dives back down on my cock. She uses her tongue now and runs it on my sensitive dickhead. I looked at her giving me a blowjob and must admit, shes better than melody. She pushes my cock all the way back to her throat and coughs. Her eyes bug out and she is slobbering.

After a few minutes of stuffing my cock all the way to her throat, she pulls it out and sucks on my balks. She looks at me as shes sucking and playfully moans. She gets up and starts removing her clothes. Placing them all on her desk. Then she starts stripping me. Yanking my shirt off and throwing it on her floor, while pulling off my pants and underwear and doing the same thing.

"I need this dick in me!" she says huskily and mounts me.

She lowers her trimmed pussy down and my head touches her lips. She sighs and closes her eyes as she continues to push. Her pussy eventually slide down my shaft. We both moan in unison. Her pussy was tighter than Melody's and it looks like it hurt her.

"This will be my first time you know?" she said while moaning. "Not THAT way, but cheating on my limp dick of a husband with my big cock employee no less."

I had no idea she was married. But then again, I dont care! I got to fuck my hot ass boss. She finally reaches the base around my cock and move slightly.

"Oh god," she starts to say, "I might became addicted to this dick. I might fight your girlfriend over you. Fuck me, its completely filling me up. I wont even think of my loser husband when he's trying to fuck me, I'd think about you."

She moans and kisses me for the first time. I kiss her back and our tongues twirl around in our connected mouths. She starts to move up my shaft easily, as its now covered in her pussy juices. Then drops back down in one motion.

"Uh-uh-uh ugh uh-huh oh fuck!" she moans.

I held her hips and thrusted upward into her. She moans loudly, which is cut off by me kissing her. I smacked her ass and she gasps at my boldness.

"Oh you BAD BOY!" she giggles, "how dare you slap my ass. I never had anyone do that. More."

I slapped her ass again and she tenses up.

"Shiiiit about to cum, Im going to cum in your dick!" her movements became quicker.

"That's it baby," I urged her, "Cum on me!"

She stops moving and her pussy contracts around me. I felt it tighten as she came. I wanted to give her more and moved her body up and down my shaft. She screams and i felt a wetness around my crotch and drip down my legs. She convulses and then collapses on my shoulder.

I continue to hold her hips and thrust hard into her. Then my movements start slowing down.

"Oh god oh yeah shit," I grunted out, "I'm about to shoot!"

She doesn't move and starts kissing my neck again.

"Cum in me, give me your cum Jack!" she said and bit my earlobe.

That's all I needed and erupted inside of her married fertile pussy. I jerked as I drained my balls into her. After what seemed like an eternity, I was beat. She continued to grind me slowly as we kissed. She then got up and went to her desk.

"That was so much better than my husband." she said panting and pulling up her panties.

"I can't believe I actually got to fuck you." she said sliding into her bra and skirt.

"You gave me a really good time and trust me, that means alot." she buttons up her shirt and reapplies her perfume and makeup.

"Might call you a father soon," she said turning back to me, "if I actually got pregnant from you."

She places her hand warmly over her belly and looks at me lovingly. I got dressed as she was telling me about her family.

"Yeah, been married for 18 years and the guy cant even treat me straight. He's a shitty lover, fat and limp dicked all the time. Ugh sometimes I wonder why I married him. Then I remember my son, whose in his final year of high school."

She sighs and continued.

"He gets his looks from me and his father's smartness. His name is Tom, I should introduce you to him. He might like you. Your girlfriend should be proud of how big you are. Although she probably won't like me, if she found out we fucked."

Just then my cellphone rings. I reach into my pocket to grab it. Melody's number appeared on the screen. I clicked answer.

"Hey loverboy," she began huskily, "how are you doing? You getting off work soon?"

Elorah looks at me and mouths "its her right?" before coming over to sit on my lap.

I nod my head yes, as she is slipping her shoes on.

"My day just got better." I stated looking at Elorah sitting sideways on my lap.

"I haven't told anyone this," I said somewhat excitedly, "but I got the promotion. I guess everyone here works better when Im on shift."

"That's wonderful news babe," she said feeling happy for me.

Elorah leans in to kiss me again, which I return with equal enthusiasm.

"So I will wait for you in the parking lot?" her voice sounded far-off.

I said yeah and she said something I couldn't make out. Cause I was distracted by my boss kissing me.

She said she's thinking about me and wants my hard cock in her pussy again. I just smirked and said I do too.

I left Elorah's office and waited for Melody to be in the parking lot. I was feeling pretty good right now. Had a amazing intimate encounter with my boss and possibly got her pregnant. A short while later, Melody's car pulls into the lot. She honks and I get in.

We sat in silence for a few seconds before kissing passionately.

"Hey" she said after kissing me.

"Hey" I replied back holding her chin with my forefinger and thumb.

"How was work babe?"

"Work was...work heh" I said nervously.

She narrowed her eyes and looked at me suspiciously.

"Ok," she said looking away, "If you don't want to talk about it, then its okay."

God forgive me.

"I-had sex without protection with my boss. Or to be more precise, SHE fucked me."

I look down at my feet. I felt bad for doing that. But it felt good. She just sighed.

"Didn't I tell you?" she said holding my face up, "Your boss is my best friend. I told her about you awhile ago. She knew about us. I was okay with her having you at work, and I have you after work."

She giggled and kissed my forehead.

"Don't make any plans on your birthday," she told me, "I got a gift for you that you are going to love. Something we both get to enjoy."

I forgot that my birthday was tomorrow. Better come up with some excuse as to why I wont be home tomorrow.

She drove me home and we kissed deeply in her car. She stopped herself from getting too excited and told me to get plenty of sleep. I got out and saw her off.

I woke up late, as today was my 26th birthday. Mom saw me and said Happy Birthday. I thanked her and got a cup of coffee. She told me if I had any plans. To which I said yes. Mom looked at me confusingly as I explained.

"I met this girl awhile back when I got the job," I explained, "we've been talking and texting each other."

That was a lie of course and I've been fucking Aunt Melody. Just fucked my boss yesterday during closing.

Mom just smiled and said that she's proud I have a social life. I smiled inwardly.

Mom made a cake for me. My favorite strawberry shortcake with sherbet ice cream. I had that after a delicious dinner she made, ultimate nachos. A dish my grandma makes occasionally.

After eating cake and ice cream, followed by a few gifts. Mom bought me a new game (I hardly ever play now) my gma send me a card with 30 dollars and another game from my brother whose living with my grandparents.

I got a txt from Melody shortly after.

Melody texted, "Ill pick you up in a few minutes, just gotta get a few things for you."

I replied, "Okay looking forward to whatever you bought me."

Melody replied, "Oh trust me. You will love BOTH of them."

She then sent me a picture what she's wearing. Then another one of a bedroom. Implying that my "gifts" from her would be in a bedroom. Hers?

Told mom that I won't be back tonight and said Ill be out with that girl from work. Which was a lie. Mom nodded her head and wished me luck.

Luck huh?

I went outside and walked towards the driveway. She pulled up two minutes later and I got in. She leaned in to kiss me. We kissed briefly until I heard a female voice in the backseat.

"Wait til later Mel," said the female voice, "Youll get him all blue balled if you keep this up."

"Sorry," replied Melody to the unknown female in the backseat, "couldn't help myself. He's just so yummy right now and its hard to not want to kiss him."

They both giggled and Melody started driving away from the property.

"Don't you recognize my voice Jack?" said the female voice, "Its me-."

She was cut off by Melody.

"If you tell him," Melody told her, "Youll ruin the surprise."

The woman in the backseat giggled.

We were driving for what seemed like hours. Finally we stopped in front of this hotel. We got out and walked in. That's when I noticed...the woman in the backseat, was Elorah! My boss from work. She noticed me staring at her.

"Finally figured it out?" she giggled, "Im one of your many gifts from Mel. She's one too, though she didn't want to tell you it."

Wow, two beautiful women at once? Im one lucky guy.

A few minutes later, Melody came back and smiled. We all got into the elevator and rode it to the fifth floor. We reached our room and entered it. It was just me, my boss Elora and my Aunt Melody.

They giggled as they both entered the one bathroom together to "get ready". All I did was strip down to my skin and laid on my back in the bed. Staring at the ceiling and feeling my heart pounding like crazy. Is this really gonna happen?

Im gonna fuck them both. That thought kept shouting in my head. The blood was already rushing to my cock and making it come to life. Slowly but surely it was getting there. Melody and Elora came back into the room. My jaw dropped. They wore the sexiest lingerie I have ever seen.

Melody's was black and it complimented her pale skin. It hugged her body perfectly. Elora's was purple and like Melody's, complimented her light tan skin. They laughed at my expression and walked sexily over to me.

"Happy Birthday Jack," they both said in unison, "we hope you enjoy your special gifts we got you."

All I could do was nod my head and jumped slowly at their touch. They were teasing me, trying to get my cock hard and ready. It didn't take long. I stood fully erect for them. They both used one hand on my dick and slowly rubbed it up and down. Both kissing me in turns. First Melody using a bit of tongue. Then Elora doing the same thing, but also playfully biting my lip.

Elora sat on my left arm and ground her pussy against it. I used two fingers on my left hand and slowly fingered her. She was moaning and gasping for breath. She looked at me with a lustful gaze. I could tell she was close to cumming hard.

On my right arm sat Melody. Who was sliding her pussy against my right forearm. I did the same thing I was doing to Elora, fingering her. But Melody didn't look like she was getting fulfilment in what I was doing. So I slid my right arm from under her and she grabbed it. She placed my hand on her exposed breasts and held it there. I took the hint and started squeezing them. That got her going.

I stuck two fingers from my right hand and my left hand down their throats as they climaxed. Elora ran her tongue between my left fingers as Melody held my right hand and sucked on my right fingers. It felt great.

Then they got on my legs and rubbed their pussies along each thigh. While leaning towards me and sucking on my neck. I moaned as my neck was a sensitive place for me.

Elora sat up and scooted herself down my left leg. Her pussy a few inches from my foot.

"Enough of teasing him Melody," Elora replied a few inches from my cock, "Lets taste his meaty pole and get him throbbing."

Melody looked at her then at me.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," she giggled, "you start first and I'll get what's left."

"My pleasure," Elora said and lowered her head towards my dick.

I felt her hot, wet mouth around my cock and began to feel her tongue coiling around my shaft. Her head started bobbing up and down. Her hands squeezed and massaged my sack. As if trying to get me to cum harder.

Well Elora sucked on my cock, Melody was kissing me. I moaned into her mouth as Elora's sucking increased. I felt the tingling sensation of ejaculation coming and i erupted in my boss' mouth. She still sucked and licked my shaft sloppily. Her cheeks bellowed out from my cum and swallowed it.

Melody saw there still was some cum left and squeezed and sucked my cock as well. Like a damp cloth with a little bit of water, she squeezed and pulled upward to get it all out.

I was still hard as a rock and ready for action. They liked this.

"Looks like someone is ready for a wild night!" Melody said.

Elora also grabs my cock and gets it a good soft yank.

"Yep still hard as fuck and ready for action." Elora giggled.

"My turn this time Elora." said Melody as she mounted me.

She grabs onto my dick and positions it right above her wet pussy. She stops for a second and then slowly pushes down on my shaft. We both moan at this sensation of her tight pussy around my cock and my cock embedded in her pussy.

"Oh fucking shit!" cried Melody as she sank all the way down.

"Wow, still a little too big for me." she said out loud.

She wiggles around my base to adjust herself and sighs. She looks at me lovingly and leans down to kiss me again. I held her hips, but quickly moved them to her big soft ass. I knew she liked this better. I smacked her ass hard. The sound echoed throughout the room.

She giggled and sat up still looking at me.

"Ride me." I said.

I felt her pussy slide up my shaft all the way to the tip and then drop back down.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,016 Followers
12