Helping Pat

Story Info
Pat's sister helps him get over his ex-girlfriend.
2.9k words
4.12
97.8k
88

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
158 Followers

"Wake up," Caitlin shouted at her sister.

Cassidy rolled over. "Go away it's still morning."

Caitlin pulled the big fluffy comforter off the bed. Cassidy wore an oversized T-shirt that was bunched up aground her waste so Caitlin could see Cassidy's pink panties. When the cold air hit her bare legs she curled up into a ball.

"Come on you bum," Caitlin said as she slapped Cassidy's ass.

Cassidy groaned and threw the pillow at her sister.

"All you've done since you got home from college is sleep."

"Well I'm still catching up," Cassidy replied.

"Might be a sign you're partying too much."

"Wait until you're in college before you judge."

"You needing a fifth year to finish college might be another sign," Caitlin added.

Cassidy threw her other pillow. "I changed majors!"

Caitlin signed. "I'm going to the mall with Mom and Dad, are you coming?"

Cassidy climbed out of bed and her oversized T-shirt dropped to a third of the way down her thigh, enough to cover those bright pink panties. "Nah, I think I might go for a run this morning."

"I wouldn't wear that. Winter finally came. It's brutal out there."

"Is Pat going?" Cassidy asked about their nineteen year old brother.

"Nah, he wants to be alone. All the more reason you should come." Cassidy raised an eyebrow. "He's been super moody since him and Maggie broke up."

Cassidy walked with Caitlin to the front door. From there she stood and waved as Caitlin got in the backseat of the car and drove off with their parents.

Pat was playing basketball in the driveway. He briefly paused his game to let the car pull out of the driveway. Their mom waved at the two kids staying behind. Cassidy waved back but Pat just nodded. He resumed taking shots at the basket as soon as the car passed him, before they even got all the way out of the driveway.

"What are doing out here? It's freezing!" Cassidy called out to him.

Pat glanced and mumbled, "I needed some fresh air." He glanced over his shoulder before turning back to the basket to take another shot. Cassidy watched him take two more shots. Between each shot he kept looking back over his shoulder.

"No one is coming up behind you to steal the ball?"

"What?" Pat turned to her and cocked his head.

"Why do you keep looking over your shoulder?"

"I'm not." He shot back quickly. He went for a layup and missed. He seemed upset, but didn't seem to care about the missed shot. He looked pissed before he even released the ball. His feet landed heavily on the ground as he walked back to pick up the ball. When he did pick it up, he held it to his chest and paused, looking out away from the basket.

"Seriously what are you looking at?"

Pat signed. "That's Maggie's car. She sent me a text this morning that she'd be in the neighborhood. It's been there all morning."

Cassidy looked down the street, but she saw lots of cars. "Which one?"

"The black one in the driveway, two houses down."

Cassidy stepped out of the house to get a better look. It was a nondescript black four-door car. She couldn't tell you much about the car after that. Then she squinted at the yellow house. "Didn't Mr. G move into that house?"

"Yea," Pat snarled as he gripped the ball tighter.

"Maybe she's just getting extra help," Cassidy suggested with a shrug.

Pat rolled his eyes. "It's the middle of Christmas break. Nobody is fucking studying right now."

"Do the girls still whisper about him?" Cassidy asked. Pat didn't respond; he just turned his gaze back onto Maggie's empty car. "My senior year was his first year and there were quite a few girls that had crushes on him then."

"You're not helping."

"Well staring at her car certainly isn't helping. Just come on inside."

"I'm fine," he snarled as he turned back to the basket to take another shot. He was a good distance from the basket, but he should have been able to easily make it if he was calm and focused. He didn't make the shot. He calmly walked over to the ball, but when he picked it up, instead of dribbling, he slammed the ball on the ground so that it shot up fifteen feet into the air. He let it bounce twice before he attempted to grab it. He looked at the car again and then took another shot; that one also missed.

"Pat I am freezing. Let's go inside."

"You can go in," he said.

"Not without you. Come on, let's you." Pat didn't budge. "You need someone to talk to and I have some experience on the topic of exes, so let's go." Pat looked over his shoulder back at her car. "You can even stalk her form the window."

Pat sighed and finally turned to come inside. He dropped the ball by the front door and marched towards a window just as Cassidy suggested. He pulled over a chair and sat in it with his body facing the room, but his head turned to watch for her out the window.

Meanwhile Cassidy dove onto the couch and wrapped herself up in a blanket. "Oh my god I am so cold. When do you think frostbite sets in?"

Pat glared at her through the corner of this eye. "You're fine," he said before turning back to the window.

"So what happened between you and Maggie?"

"I don't know," he exclaimed. "Everything was fine; we had a great sex life."

Cassidy snorted and Pat stopped talking. He clenched his jaw and gave her an angry glare. "I'm sorry. I want to help. I was just caught off guard by your honesty, but it's good. I'm sorry it was just an awkward laugh. I wasn't laughing at you."

"You know what, never mind."

"No tell me," Cassidy said as she sat up. "I've had sex too, it's not a big a deal. You're nineteen now; you're an adult."

"This is getting weird." Pat turned back to the window and a prolonged silence filled the air.

Cassidy frowned as she thought about what to say next. She was used to the crying girl friend, but she never consoled a guy before. Then an idea came to her, it seemed dumb at first, but as the seconds dragged on she realized it was the only idea she had. "So the first guy at had sex with was Brian. He was a real gentle lover." Pat's jaw fell open and he turned to face her. "That lasted for about a year in high school. Then in college I got drunk that first week and fucked this guy Ian. He was so cute, but it got so weird after that. He was a freshman too and we both felt forced into a relationship, but we clearly didn't belong together."

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Look one of us is going to talk about relationships, so is it going to be me or you."

"Fine I'll talk," Pat exclaimed as he slapped his knees. He sighed and shook his head. "Like I said everything was going good and then she just got distant. She said she was just busy studying for finals, but I could tell there was more to it than that. In addition to coming over less, she was a lot less receptive of me when we were together. She didn't want to hold hands in the hall and got pissed when I put my hand on her leg in class."

Cassidy's eyes widened. She had a thought that he may have been coming on too strong, but she knew from consoling crying roommates that analyzing the break up is not what this is really about. It was about finding a way for them to move on and stereotypically that should be easier with guys.

"Then I found out she was going over Mr. G's house near every day." Pat clenched his fists and turned to the window.

Cassidy crossed the room and placed her hand gently on his cheek. She turned his gaze away from the window and back towards her. "She's only there to make you jealous. Don't give her the satisfaction."

"I know, you're right," he said as he looked into her blue eyes.

"Also, holy shit, your face is warm. How is that possible?"

"You're fingers are like ice," he shot back.

"I know," she said as she pouted her lip. She put her other hand on his neck and felt the warmth, but then it slid down under his collar to hold his shoulder where it was even warmer.

"Stop stealing my heat," he said as he put a hand on her stomach and playfully pushed her back.

"Oh no, you're the reason I'm cold, so the way I see it you owe me that heat." She sat on his lap facing him. Her hands slid under his shirt. His body squirmed as those ice cold hands slid around his warm muscular chest. Her face nuzzled into his neck to warm her nose and cheeks.

Pat had an unexpected bodily response to her touch. His boxers and mesh athletic shorts did nothing to contain his new boner. Now Cassidy's oversized T-shirt had and lifted up to her waist when she sat on Pat's lap so her pink panties were the only thing she wore on the lower half of her body. Those panties also did nothing to restrict his boner and so she immediately felt it.

"Is that because you're thinking of her?" Cassidy asked.

"What?" Pat asked playing dumb but his bright red cheeks and facial expression gave him away.

Cassidy reached down under his waistband and grabbed a firm hold of his cock. "I mean this." Pat's jaw dropped. He was utterly speechless, but there was no lasting silence in the room, for Cassidy quickly resumed talking. "Holy shit that's warm." She could feel it radiating heat as blood pulsed through it to engorge it. Cassidy's other hand reached down and fondled his warm ball sack.

Pat gasped and breathed deeply. It was too intense to stare into his sister's eyes as she fondled him and so he turned to the side. Cassidy interpreted that as him still looking for Maggie. Brother or not, a man picturing another woman while she was on top of him was not something she was willing to tolerate. Cassidy removed her hands from his body and lifted her T-shirt up and over her head. "If you want somewhere to look, then look at these."

With her elbows locked, she wrapped her arms around his neck and clasped her hands behind his head. She stared at him while he stared down at her C-cup tits. Those tits rhythmically moved up and down while she grinded her pelvis against his cock.

"Say my name."

"Huh," he asked softly.

"I said say my name. Who do you want?"

"Cassidy," he said between deep breathes.

"Louder."

"Oh Cassidy," he moaned.

"What do you want to do to me?"

"I want to fuck you so badly."

"Who do you want to fuck?"

"Cassidy, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you sis."

"Then do it."

He placed his hands under her armpits and lifted her up. She squealed. She knew he was strong, but it was still shocking and exciting to feel his raw power. He carried her to his bedroom and threw her on the bed.

He climbed on top of her and aggressively pawed at her. His hand wrapped around the waistband of her panties. She heard the fabric tearing as he aggressively pulled them off of her.

He spread her leg wide and leaned in so that his rock hard dick poked at her vagina. She reached down and guided his dick inside. He wasn't particularly large, but she gasped as if it was difficult to take in his full girth. After all, the main goal of this session was to boost his confidence and get him over Maggie, and so she moaned loudly throughout this love making session. She whipped her head back and forth. Her nails left short red lines on his back as she gripped him tightly.

Her enthusiasm drove him crazy and caused him pump her even harder. The bed loudly banged on the wall with each thrust. The only thing louder than those bangs were her moans. It was the most amazing experience of his life. With Maggie it always felt like they had to be quiet because someone was in the next room, but not now.

He felt himself about to cum and so as had become his regular practice with Maggie; he pulled out and rapidly stroked his dick until he came on her chest moments later. The initial glob shot out and landed near the nipple of her left tit. After the initial burst it still poured out for several seconds as she continued to milk it. The cum made a large pool on her flat stomach. Breathing heavily, Maggie looked down at the mess on her chest. "You know I'm on the pill, right?"

"Oh, sorry, I'm just used to doing it that way with..."

"Yea I get it," she said cutting him off before he said her name. "That's ok, but I'm going to go take a shower now." He watched as she got up and left the room. Her bare ass swayed as she walked.

He laid down on the bed, flat on his back, and gently rubbed his cock as he closed his eyes to relived those moments. He did this until he heard the water of the shower turn off. His cock was rock hard again by this time, so he got up and tiptoed to Cassidy's bedroom. He jumped on her bed. He positioned himself so that he was on his side with his rock hard dick pointed towards the door. His left leg laid flat on the bed while his right knee was up in the air to further draw attention to his lower body. His right hand held his dick near the base so that it pointed straight up while his left hand supported his head with the elbow on her pillow.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised," Cassidy said as she returned to her room. "You are a teenage boy after all."

Pat just smiled back at her as he looked her up down. All she wore was a fluffy blue towel wrapped around her body. It was just barely long enough to cover both her tits and pussy. Her cleavage spilled out the top and her long wet legs looked so appetizing.

Cassidy walked beside the bed. She reached out her hand and touched his cock. "Wow that's hard." She looked him in the eyes. He had this huge grin on his face. "Alright, but this is the last time, ok?"

"Of course," he said eagerly. She crawled onto the bed and over to him. Kneeling over his dick, she lowered herself onto his cock. She closed her eyes and slowly rocked her hips as she rode his cock. It felt so damn good, but he wanted it faster. His hips squirmed beneath her as he attempted to get her to pick up the pace.

He sat up and grabbed the top edge of the towel with his right hand. He yanked it hard, ripping the towel off her and throwing it against the wall. After all, if this was their last time together then he wanted a good last look at her body. His head dove down into her cleavage. His mouth sucked hard on the skin, creating a dark red hickey.

Next he grabbed her on the sides and lifted her off his cock. He dropped her so that her back landed on the foot of the bed. His hands spread her legs wide, but then he slowed for a moment. His hand slid down her smooth wet leg and then gently rubbed her pussy. He did this until her breathing grew deeper and louder.

Then he placed his hands underneath her thighs and flipped her over onto her stomach. Grabbing her hips, he popped her ass up so that she was now on her knees while her shoulders will still flat against the foot of the bed. Still holding her hips, his cock entered her pussy and he fucked her doggy style.

Cassidy's shoulders were flat on the bed while he pounded her pussy. Her ear was on the very edge of the bed. It wasn't the most comfortable spot, but Pat was way too into it to get him to move at this point. His powerful hands were on her hips holding her in place. Cassidy moaned but the sounds were more muffled this time. However, she did give a loud shriek when he smacked her ass. Just once, but hard enough to pinken the skin.

He continued to pound her faster and faster until he felt himself getting close to cumming again. Just like last time he pulled out, mostly out of habit, but this time he reinserted before cumming. Only he put his cock into a different hole. Cassidy's hands gripped the edge of the bed, clenched her teeth and closed her eyes tight as Pat came inside of her ass.

jack4194
jack4194
158 Followers