Helping the Elderly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers

"I loved it too, Anthony!" she said sweetly, holding his cock against her cheek. She jerked it gently a few times and kissed away any cum that bubbled out. She placed his flagging dark tool on his belly and carefully stood up.

Tracy needed a moment to collect herself. She needed to drink some water and wash her face from the sloppy fucking her mouth just endured. Her throat felt raw, like it had just been fucked by a large black cock.

When she returned from the bathroom, she responded to Anthony.

"Well, I very much enjoyed myself and I hope it relieved some of your pain. How are your symptoms?" She had a concerned look on her face.

"Your massage really helped, Tracy. The soreness and stiff muscles I get are gone, for now." (Anthony needed to create a reason for her to continue her massages).

He really owed Harry one. This was a gift, pure and simple. Tracy was as rare as they come. He was thinking how he couldn't wait to fuck her.

She felt great that she was able to take care of two elderly gentlemen who really needed her help. Anthony was a nice change from Harry. His penis was more manageable and she liked how it felt in her mouth and throat.

Tracy was very attracted to Harry, but his enormous penis was too much for her to handle sexually on a day-to-day basis. Anthony's was perfect. His was big and thick, but much easier on her body than Harry's.

Tracy showed Anthony the pool and checked on Harry who had fallen asleep watching TV. Anthony swam around naked in the pool for a bit while Tracy made them all lunch.

Later, Tracy took Anthony home and made plans to pick him up at the same time the next day.

Tracy was taking a nap when Jim came home that evening. Rather than wake her up, he decided to go into the den and check his messages on the cuckold site that he belonged to.

When he double-clicked on his browser, he noticed it wasn't closed, but only minimized. It was open to a page that had the pictures he posted of Tracy.

In that moment, he realized that she had been on his laptop, looking at the site.

He sat back in his leather chair and put his hands behind his head in thought.

He couldn't tell whether she had accessed his remote camera program, but he had to assume that she had.

He felt anger, then shame and embarrassment, then he became aroused at the idea of Tracy knowing about his cuckold interests and keeping this to herself. 'Did she approve?' He concluded that, at the very least, she wasn't outraged. This train of thought very quickly led to an erection.

Jim opened the camera's recorded file and played the events of that morning.

He stroked his penis as he watched Tracy massage, then sexually please the strange black man.

It was no wonder Tracy had needed a nap. Watching his beautiful, shapely wife work so hard to help the eager, old black man to achieve an orgasm was intense and extraordinarily arousing. She was totally focused on her job. Watching her on his laptop gave him the impression he was watching her on a porn website.

He thought how thrilling it would be to upload a video of her to a website and read the comments of those who watched.

The next day, Tracy dressed to pick up Anthony. Her mid-thigh length skirt had a blue and beige pattern that matched her cream-colored, low-cut tank top. She painted her toe nails a burgundy color for a sexy contrast. Four-inch navy heels finished her outfit.

Her heavy, pendulous breasts pulled on the fabric and caused the top to stretch. Recently, Tracy had been going bra-less and loved the feel of her naked breasts under her shirt. She also loved how Harry, and more recently Anthony, couldn't keep their eyes off her chest.

"My, my, my...will you look at that. You look delicious in that outfit, darlin'."

Harry walked slowly around Tracy in what could be characterized as an old man's "shuffle."

"Thank you, daddy!" Tracy gave Harry a kiss on his forehead and rubbed his bald head while Harry played with her big soft breasts for a moment.

"Are you off to get Anthony?" Harry was starting to feel his penis swell.

"Yes. Ten o'clock, just like we agreed. You said you wanted to use the pool today?"

"That's right, darlin,' I thought it might be a nice change of pace. My body feels stiff."

Harry motioned to his lower back.

"We will need to work on that!" Tracy gave him another kiss, then was out the door.

Tracy was excited to spend more time with Anthony. She thought he responded well to her therapy, yesterday, although it took him a long time to have an orgasm.

She continued to think about his perfect cock. How it was nice and thick without being too big, she wondered how he would feel inside her.

Tracy was getting excited as she approached his retirement community.

As she walked up to his door, she could feel a cool breeze harden her nipples as they shook with every step she took.

(Continued in Part VI)

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers