Helping the Elderly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy didn't seem to notice her exposure. She only wanted to see how big and fat she could make his cock. The desire to please this domineering man took hold of her.

As Tracy pumped, she straddled the old man's boney knee so she could rub her pussy up and down as she serviced his impressive member. Her repositioning exposed her upper body completely which Vance took full advantage of.

She had officially crossed the line.

"Look at those beauties. My dear, you were blessed by God himself." He lifted the bottom of each breast and squeezed them independently, then pressed them both together. Tracy looked into the stranger's piercing blue eyes as she continued using her hands to jack his thick cock.

Vance pulled her nipples away from her breasts just enough to make them ache for more. Tracy moaned as she stroked.

The popping and gurgling sounds from the hot tub were all that could be heard as Tracy masturbated the old man to his hardest state.

To Tracy's delight, Vance stood up and took a seat on the edge of the hot tub right in front of her. His giant cock was indeed the fattest, meatiest cock she had ever seen. Her initial assessment of him from under the water was correct. He wasn't as long as Harry, but there was something about its mass that appealed to Tracy. She examined it as she kneeled in the warm water, admiring the blue veins, and pale white color. It was so thick, and in that wet, dripping state, it reminded Tracy of a submarine. The head tapered slightly, making the shaft appear even larger at the center.

"Put the head in your mouth, Tracy. I like it wet and sloppy."

Vance gave commands as if it were already decided what Tracy would be doing to his body. He spoke with an authority that she had never experienced before. He had awakened a strong submissive tendency in her. Her desire to please Vance was so strong she couldn't wait to get her lips around him.

She felt almost as though her lips were being drawn to his cock, like the man was using some sort of mental tractor beam. Her momentum pulled her toward him and she gasped just before she plugged his head into her mouth.

To Vance, it looked like she attacked his cock like she was hungry for it. He issued a smiling sigh, "AaaGGH-"

Tracy had no problem with the "wet and sloppy" part of her blow job. Her mouth was salivating in anticipation of what it would feel like. Her clear saliva covered the top of Vance's cock as Tracy traced circles around his glans, spreading her spit all around his tip.

"Ummm." Her moaning was constant as she opened her mouth wide and extended her jaw to accept more of his cock, moving her head down upon it. He was indeed thick. The width prevented her from going any further than just short of a third of the way down.

The limitations caused by his thickness made her want the cock even more. Her moaning became louder, her saliva leaked out of the sides of her mouth and formed foamy streaks as she worked it up and down. She used her tongue to expel the excess spit in accordance with his demands.

"You know how to make it sloppy, don't you? Keep that up and take more, Tracy."

"Unnnngggg!" Tracy had an immediate and sexual reaction to his commands. Her slurping became louder, she backed off his cock and let her saliva gush out of her mouth back onto it, then shoved the fat muscle back into her mouth, gagging and coughing until she felt it in her throat.

"GGGGGG!!" she lurched, bringing her hands to grip him at the base and holding his stout cock for stability.

"Just like that. Take more."

Vance was pushing her head down trying to get more into her willing mouth. She coughed and tried to pull up for air, but was forced down deeper. Tears were flowing and she felt a strange high from sucking the massive cock.

Slick, wet sounds were loud enough to be heard over the bubbling, warm water of the hot tub. Tracy impaled her mouth and throat upon the old man's penis over and again, bobbing frantically. She broke to catch her breath, using the opportunity to move her lips up and down the wide shaft, spreading her spit. Her humming and moaning were now constant. Vance added encouraging language, watching Tracy work. She jacked, sucked, and throated the man, making countless laps up and down his fat, meaty dick.

After nearly fifteen minutes of sucking his cock, she felt Vance push deep into her throat. His wide tool stretched her lips to their limit and she felt it spasm and twitch while deep inside.

Tracy blinked rapidly, took a deep breath through her nose and prepared for Vance to start cumming down her throat. She wanted to make him cum soon as she had a difficult time breathing regularly.

As Tracy began to see spots, she sputtered and spat on the man's relentless cock, expelling frothy spit down his shaft.

"CCCCKKKK!!"

It throbbed and leapt between her lips. She wondered why she wasn't tasting his cum.

"Nicely done," Vance said calmly.

He slowly pulled Tracy's head back and she lifted it with him, leaving bubbles of spit trailing up his shaft. He removed his cock from her mouth.

"PPPPPUuuuuhh," Tracy let it leave her gaping mouth and panted for breath, holding his thick tube at the base.

"I'm done with the tub. Help me out of here, Tracy. Let's sit on the couch." Vance pushed his body off the edge of the hot tub and let Tracy help him to his feet. Tracy was puzzled as to how she could have misperceived his immanent orgasm. Wiping her runny nose with her arm, and huffing to catch her breath, she realized she had been sucking on the old man's cock for quite some time and was relieved to finally give her jaw a rest.

Tracy couldn't get the old man away from the tub fast enough. She was so worked up it felt as though her hips were thrusting forwards and backwards in anticipation of being fucked by the white snake that she had coaxed to full hardness. She was very excited that Vance had managed to hold back, wanting to get fucked badly, however, she was worried she'd start cumming immediately if she was penetrated by this old man's fat dick.

The overly anxious Tracy wouldn't have to wait long.

They reached the couch and Vance grabbed Tracy by her hips. He surprised her by pushing her down onto the seat cushion. She landed with her knees apart, turning back to him as she grabbed the back of the couch. She knew she was wet, but was worried about taking his thickness into her. The thought of what was about to happen gave her goosebumps.

Vance could see he'd face no resistance from Tracy from this point forward. He recognized the expression she was wearing. They exchanged a knowing look as Vance stepped up behind her with her head turned to the side watching his movement. Tracy arched her back and felt her labia separate in anticipation.

Vance saw her glistening wetness and aligned his cock head with her needy pussy. He dragged his cock across her lips several times, spreading her arousal in sticky strands. Then Vance looked up at her as she looked back. His gaze gave Tracy shivers.

"Relax, Tracy."

He placed his head against her warmest, wettest spot and pushed.

Tracy blinked and tightened her grip on the back of the couch. She felt herself open up and expand.

"Don't hold your breath. Nice and easy," Vance reminded her.

Tracy took a deliberate deep breath, then exhaled. Vance felt her pussy tense around his tip. He speared it inside.

"FUUUuuhhhh..." Tracy exhaled, throwing her head forward, her hair flipping over her face.

She could feel her walls expand as Vance entered her pussy.

"Fuck!" she chirped, her body shaking. Her orgasm hit her almost immediately and she laid her head over her hands, pushing back against Vance's driving thickness.

And he drove himself right to her hips. Tracy's throbbing, tight, volcanic-hot pussy made his cock involuntarily throb. He sunk it in as deep as he could as Tracy came all over him.

"Ohhh! Gaaaa!"

When her senses returned, she moaned, "soooo fuuuull..."

Vance's dick reached her limit and began drawing in and out of her tight pussy. He gripped her soft ass as he pulled back, watching the stretched walls of her pussy drag back against his wet, thick shaft.

"Ok, that was the training round, sweetheart. Hopefully you are used to my size by now."

Tracy moaned weakly in response. Vance began pistoning in and out of her wet pussy, slowly at first, but building quickly.

"Yes," she commented as his thrust grew in power. "Yes, yes, yes. I can take it."

Tracy could feel his cock fill her completely as his pace quickened. He bore down into her, showing surprising effort. She had to give him credit, Vance was likely in his early to mid-seventies and was in good shape for a man of his age.

Her tits shook with every thrust; faster, harder, Vance penetrated her completely. His pace quickened yet again, now slamming into her buttocks, his drooping balls slapping her clit on each thrust inward.

"Ggoddd!" Tracy had no control or say in the fucking she was now getting. She felt his grip tighten on her hips, pulling her and pushing onto the massive cock.

Faster still, Tracy was getting good and fucked. "Ffffuuuuuhhh!" Her eyes closed as she approached another orgasm. She rarely came when fucked from behind, but there was something about the feel of Vance's penis that seemed to push all of her buttons. She could feel it deep in her pussy and vibrate outward toward her clit.

"Ccccummminnngg!" To Tracy's surprise, Vance's pace increased again just as she was in the throes of her intense orgasm. "Ohhhhhh...Ahhhh!" Tracy screamed through an unusually long climax. Her curvy body bounced and slapped against Vance and his couch.

Once Tracy's body collapsed onto the couch, he sensed she had had enough. He eased his pace down to a deliberately slower, rhythm.

Tracy enjoyed his deep, direct strokes into her well-fucked pussy. She felt radiant, having been brought to orgasm twice by her new, older friend. She lifted herself up and flipped her hair over once shoulder, looking back at Vance.

He had an intense, strained look on his face. He stepped, back, extracting his wet cock from her tight sheath. It bobbed heavily, obviously strained to its hardest erection.

"Turn around and sit up straight, pretty girl," Vance commanded.

Tracy immediately spun on her knees and arched her back up tall. She brought her hands under her tits, offering them to him subserviently.

"Open."

Tracy opened her mouth wide knowing full well she was about to take his semen into her mouth.

"Wider, Tracy."

She stretched it as wide as she could, even saying, "Aaaaaaah."

Vance was gripping his cock tightly behind the head. He squared to Tracy and aimed it into her gaping mouth, holding it just outside her lips.

He silently jetted a thick blast across her tongue and onto the back of her throat. It made a brief, wet, squirting sound, like a stream filling a bottle.

"NNnnnggh," she moaned, bringing one hand under her chin to catch any dripping cum. Her other hand cradled his hanging nuts. She figured he didn't need her tits as targets.

Vance stroked his cock through a quiet orgasm, breathing deeply. He fired the first few shots, then placed his head just inside her full, red lips. Tracy closed them over the ridge behind his head and lapped at his spurting tip. She could feel the pulse of each thick but slow stream of semen empty into her mouth. She was ecstatic that she had caused an orgasm in such a commanding man and swallowed, her mouth nearly full of his hot seed.

"That's a good girl, Tracy, he encouraged. "Swallow." He pumped his shaft a couple more times then came one last squirt. "Swallow." Tracy swallowed.

With nothing left to take into her mouth, Tracy grabbed his cock roughly and squeezed the last bit of cum from his cock.

"Mmmm...Mmmm..." Then with a smack, she took his cock out and waited for him to initiate conversation. Tracy was totally submissive to the man now.

"Now. I want to see you once per week. Wednesdays would work best. Right around ten-thirty in the morning. You need to be prepared to service me."

Before Tracy could say anything, Vance was walking back toward the hot tub and was already sitting in the water relaxing, eyes closed, head back against the side, as Tracy dressed. She left without another word, letting herself out the front door as she came in.

On her way to her next stop, Tracy smiled. Vance did something for her, he scratched an itch that Harry had initially caused and she loved it.

She looked down at the list Dorothy provided her and said aloud in her car, "Next stop, Mr. Marvin Jackson..."

(Continued in Chapter 7)