Helping the Elderly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a beautiful body, Tracy. I am glad you feel comfortable enough with me that you can be yourself around me."

She smiled and looked deep into his eyes as she stroked his penis.

With every motion up, then down, her tits bounced and wiggled. She noticed that, even though Mr. Goodson said her taking her top off was no big deal, his erection became a lot harder and his breathing increased. In fact, he hadn't stopped staring at her breasts the entire time and he felt like he's about to...

"Faster Tracy...faster!" Harry sounded desperate. "Oh good God!" Harry's hips started to thrust upward as the first stream of semen gushed out of his cock.

Tracy had her mouth open in a gasp of delight. His semen shot up across his legs landing on her face and into part of her mouth. Harry pointed his cock toward Tracy as she gripped the base and shot a second stream straight at her hitting her mouth and chin. Yet another stream landed on her breasts. His hips bucked into her hands as she pushed into the base of his shaft. She could feel him tremble under her strokes. She was fucking his huge shaft with her hands. It was obvious to Harry that she enjoyed this.

"Oh! Damn. That was good!" Harry had almost forgotten this was not supposed to be sexual, so he stopped himself from saying anything more.

Tracy's first reaction was to jump up and get a paper towel and wipe the semen off. Before she got up, Harry noticed she swallowed the semen that landed in her mouth and licked the drops that had landed on her lips. She looked like she was in another world.

"His semen tastes rich and both salty and sweet at the same time. I have never tasted sperm before." She thought to herself.

The two cleaned up a bit and finished watching Forrest Gump. Tracy put her head on Harry's chest as they watched the movie. Harry couldn't stop from grinning over the fact that Tracy had stopped massaging him an hour ago and put the oil away, yet remained topless. His cock hung down between his legs under her head. She didn't seem to care.

After the movie, she got up and made Mr. Goodson some soup from a can and a grilled cheese sandwich.

"We will need to get you some healthier groceries." She remarked. "You are doing so well with your therapy that you will need to keep your strength up!"

"You are too kind, Tracy. Thank you for all that you do for me!" Harry finished his lunch and watched her tidy up his kitchen.

Before Tracy came into his life, Harry took care of his unusually high sex drive by masturbating to Internet pornography. He had a huge collection of downloaded video clips and high definition still photos. Most of these had a well-hung black man having sex with a younger white woman. He was a collector and his collection was neatly arranged according to the genre, sex act, and details about the performers. His computer was mostly used for porn since he normally used the phone for communicating with friends and family. He found it unbelievable that he would find a woman who was hotter, better built and more beautiful than even the best female porn stars. He felt truly blessed.

"I am going to need to take my afternoon nap, Tracy. Thank you for the massage and for lunch. You are welcome to stay. I sleep for an hour every afternoon."

Harry kissed her on the forehead and shuffled off to his room to lay down.

"I think I might straighten up your house a bit. Sleep tight!"

Tracy closed the door to his room and decided to use his computer to check her email.

She sat herself down at the desk and clicked the mouse to see if it was turned on. Mr. Goodson's log in information was saved so she was able to proceed to the desktop screen. "Wow! He has a lot of folders on here! What is this?" She looked at the title of the folders: IR BJ's, IR Hand, IR Sex, IR Three, BBC. "What could he be keeping in these?" Ignoring these, she opened the browser and went to her email account. Mostly spam and an email from her sister-in-law. Nothing much. She thought about opening one the several folders that he had on his desktop. She opened "IR BJ's" and found dozens of video files.

She opened one up and saw a naked white woman between the legs of a well-endowed black man putting his big penis in her mouth, then between her ample breasts and letting him tit fuck her. Tracy was dumbfounded. She knew she should close the video, but sat and watched for a while. The woman appeared to enjoy herself and was both stroking the penis and sucking the head at the same time. The black man in the video was much smaller than Mr. Goodson, that was obvious, but he was still much larger than her husband. She closed the video. She was aroused.

Tracy wasn't one to watch porn, and for that matter neither did her husband. There were times when she researched something that she saw on TV like that time when she looked up some of the names that came up when Charlie Sheen got into trouble a few years ago. Every now and then she got curious, but never wasted any time watching it. This video made her think of Mr. Goodson in a slightly different way. Maybe he was sexual, or at least more sexual than he was letting her believe. She will have to pay more attention and be careful not to be a tease around him.

She put her shirt back on and went into the bedroom to check on him. He was still asleep so she decided to go home and start dinner for Jim. She left a note:

"Dear Mr. Goodson,

I decided to go home. Let me know if you need anything, okay?

I will see you tomorrow!

TM"

Tracy had a lot to think about that night. Jim was out with a couple of friends and she decided to go to bed a little early. She was confused by the pornography she saw on Mr. Goodson's computer earlier. She wasn't sure what, if anything, it meant. He clearly needed her help. He was an old, helpless man and regardless of what he had on his computer, that didn't change the fact that he still needed her help. But she was also beginning to see exactly how sexual their visits had become and she wasn't sure how she felt about how they seemed to be progressing in intensity. She did know one thing: helping him with his circulation excited her like nothing she has ever done and she wasn't about to stop.

Tracy awoke to an empty bed. It seems Jim had overindulged last night and had to stay the night at a buddy's house. He was going to stop home for a brief shower and head to the office. Tracy was not happy about the whole thing and told him she was not going to alter her schedule just to be home for him. She had things to do.

After her morning shower, Tracy threw on a V-neck T-shirt, shorts, flip-flops and headed out to Mr. Goodson's house.

"Hmm. I'm not wearing a bra again. What's the point? If I am going to get oily and have him ejaculate on me, it isn't a very good idea to have anything on. This is the most practical solution. Besides, after seeing his video clips on his computer, my bare breasts may even help him better have an ejaculation."

Tracy rang the bell. It seemed every time she visited Mr. Goodson's house, she became a little more excited. After being alone all night with Jim too drunk to come home, she was the one who felt she needed companionship today!

"Well hello there, Angel!" Harry smiled a wide grin. "Are you rested up?"

She thought it strange he should ask such a question. "I am. How about you, Mr. Sleepy-head!"

"You must be talkin' about my nap. I was pretty tired after our session yesterday, alright."

Before Tracy entered his house, she opened her arms and hugged him. She hadn't hugged him before. He eagerly returned her hug and as they were breaking away, he kissed her briefly on her lips. Electricity coursed through her veins for that instant. Her pussy became wet and she blushed. The entire exchange took her off guard.

"How are you today, Mr. Goodson?" She did her best to regain her composure.

"Oh, not so great. I had trouble urinating this morning. Not sure why. Probably need more work on my groin area." He grabbed his crotch and rubbed it a little. "I think we have made a lot of progress in that area, in just a few days though, don't you?"

"Yes! I do! You weren't even able to ejaculate before we started your therapy. Now I think you can do it every time." She was thrilled that she was able to accomplish this. "When would you like me to work on your circulation for you?" She asked with anticipation.

"I think we need to start as soon as you're ready." He closed the door behind her. Harry thought he would push the envelope a little more today. "I don't want to create a mess with all the oil and what-not. We should find another place for you to do your therapy. Where would be a better place than the floor? It was too hard the other day, and the couch is too small." He was setting her up to start her sessions on his bed in his bedroom where the leap from massaging and therapy could more easily lead to all out sex and fucking. He hoped this naïve blonde would believe it was her idea. She put her hand up to her chin and looked around his house.

"I've got it! On your bed. In your bedroom. If things get messy, we can just change the sheets!" Tracy smiled confidently. Problem solved.

"Of course." Mr. Goodson shook his head and smiled. "Why didn't I think of that?"

Tracy retrieved the oil bottles and a towel from the bathroom and met Mr. Goodson in his bedroom a short way off from the living room.

His room had a nice set of furniture in it. A king sized bed, a mirror on the opposite wall above a short dresser. A padded chair in the corner.

Tracy couldn't hide her enthusiasm. She was smiling from ear-to-ear. She was also excited to have a fixed location where she could work on Mr. Goodson's condition. Harry also looked very happy. Happier and more vibrant than he had felt in twenty years. The two pulled the bedspread down to the end of the bed. Then the top sheet. Now the bed was ready. Harry, dressed in blue slacks and a white T-shirt sat on the bed. Waiting for her to begin her session.

"Ok, Mr. Goodso..." She was interrupted.

"That will be enough of that, young lady. You need to start calling me Harry from now on. This 'Mr. Goodson' business has gone on too long!" Harry pretended to be stern with her.

She smiled and continued.

"Ok...Harry. Let's go ahead and get you ready." She liked calling him Harry.

Harry wanted to see how she would want him to dress, or undress as it were. He left the issue entirely up to her, just to see where it would go.

"Stand up and let me help you." She commanded.

Harry stood up at the side of his bed while Tracy squatted down directly in front of him. She looked up at the old, wrinkled face and smiled as she worked his belt off.

She looked down to examine his pants and unbuttoned them.

Harry was already hard from the Viagra he took an hour ago. His cock was parallel to his left leg forced down and tightening his pant leg.

She looked down and saw how erect he was already. She could see the glans of his giant head through the material of his pants. Her gaze moved up the length of his penis to his zipper. She pulled the zipper down and grabbed his pants at the waist. Harry didn't have underwear on. She became embarrassingly wet in that instant.

Tracy pulled the pants down quickly and forcefully. His enormous cock sprang up and grazed the side of her face. It seemed to sear her cheek it was so hot and hard. She let out an audible gasp.

She ducked her head to the side and leaned back out of the way. Then she grabbed it. And softly ran her hands up and down the length of it. It was still only inches from her face.

"This is truly an awesome tool. I can't seem to get his penis out of my head. It is world class. No one has a penis this big. I am lucky to even be in the same room as this magnificent member." She was caressing it, not stroking it, and she was holding back the urge to rub it across her face.

Tracy held it in her hand and for the very first time had the urge to taste it, lick it, put it in her mouth...to do what that nasty woman was doing in that video she saw yesterday.

She restrained herself and shook her head as if to clear it from her mind.

Harry couldn't believe how sexy Tracy was acting. His prick was really doing a number on her psychologically. He could see it in her eyes. He looked at the mirror on the other side of the room and saw the reflection of this perfect white woman kneeling before an old black man holding and caressing his obscenely large cock. He was in heaven.

Harry took off his shirt and was now laying naked on the bed. His cock seemed to have a life of its own and was bobbing and pulsing due to a combination of arousal and his increased heartrate.

She stared at Harry's cock as if seeing it for the first time. She took her shirt off and heard a soft moan come from Harry. Topless again. She ran her hands over her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She was feeling sexual and feared that it would show in Harry's treatment. She felt obliged to keep this professional while ignoring all the reminders that this had strayed from being professional from day one.

She removed her shorts and left her tight panties on as she climbed on the bed.

Tracy lifted Harry's leg and spread it apart from the other, then sat on her knees between them.

She lifted his heavy cock with both hands and began clenching it. She stroked gently and rubbed the tissue in a circular pattern. She scooted closer to his crotch and had the enormous penis sticking straight up. She looked at Harry who was watching her, he had his head propped up on a pillow.

She froze when she saw the oil still sitting on the night stand.

"I forgot all about the oil!" She gasped.

In Tracy's excitement, she had been touching, stroking, and fondling Harry's cock and hadn't used oil.

She quickly applied the oil and began to really work on Harry's cock. She pumped and stroked it, trying to milk the semen from his balls. She took a break to massage his balls, she let his cock rest on her shoulder, making contact with her chin, then resumed her work. She had been stroking for nearly thirty minutes and Harry was still hard as steel and seemed to be enjoying the show.

Just then, she again recalled the video she watched yesterday. She waited until Harry was looking away, then stuck her tongue out and licked the under spot of his swollen head. It was only a little lick, but it marked a change in how Tracy viewed Harry's penis and her role in helping with his therapeutic needs. She was beginning to see it for what it was: a rare gift, a tool that was built to cause pleasure.

Harry felt what he thought was a tongue on his dick, but doubted the sensation as he didn't actually see it.

"Hold on there, girl. I'm about to climax." Was all he said.

At that very moment, Harry pumped a hot stream of cum straight at Tracy's mouth. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, although she didn't seem to do this on purpose. A thick rope of semen shot straight into Tracy's mouth and Harry could plainly see her lick her lips, close her mouth and swallow the cum. She looked straight into Harry's eyes as she opened her mouth quickly. Harry pointed his long, pulsing cock toward her mouth again. His head was only inches from her sweet face. Another shot right between her lips, she licked and swallowed, never breaking off eye contact. He gave a lustful groan. The final spurt landed on her lips and was quickly licked off. Tracy smiled and stood up. Harry couldn't believe it. Out of nowhere, she was reacting to him sexually. She was slowly coming around.

Part III

That night, Tracy masturbated for the first time in ages. Jim was working late since he went in to work so late due to his hangover.

She rubbed her clit furiously as she visualized Harry's cock. In her mind she was licking its length and mouthing the head. She was delirious with lust for his huge piece of meat. She ended with two back-to-back, explosive orgasms.

She dreamed of stroking his cock again the next day.

Tracy fed her husband breakfast and was now showered and ready for her daily visit to see Harry. She decided that Harry didn't really mind what she wore, so she put on a snug-fitting, white summer dress and headed out.

Tracy couldn't get the thought of the giant cock out of her mind. She had gradually cleared her schedule during the week so that she could spend at least some time with Harry every day. More and more this became about spending time with Harry's cock, and not so much about spending time with Harry. She was oblivious to this change in focus, however. Denial can be a powerful force.

She rang the bell and waited. No answer. She remembered where he kept his key, in the flower bed, and used it to let herself in. Tracy found Harry in the bedroom. The oils were still on the nightstand and the sheets were still pulled down to the floor.

Harry was laying on his back naked on the bed with his arms at his side. He was sleeping. Tracy quietly walked in and stood next to the bed. She saw that Harry was sleeping and used the time to stare at her new best friend: Harry's cock.

"It is simply fabulous! Look at the veins twisting all around it. The long mass of flesh. The deep black color. I have never been so attracted to a THING before!"

She unzipped the back of her dress and let it slip off. She was completely naked. She approached the bed from the side and sat next to Harry. He was a very sound sleeper as was obvious from his loud snoring.

"I want to lick it, to put it in my mouth. Maybe for a little bit, just while he sleeps."

She used both of her hands to lift his cock up moving slowly and listening to any interruption in Harry's snoring pattern.

She then licked the head under the glans, around the top, to the sensitive underside, and sucked it into her mouth. She felt a jolt of electricity through her body. She shuddered.

The taste was rich, a combination of what tasted like aftershave and salt. She was drooling heavily and used her excess saliva to suck another two inches into her mouth. He was semi flaccid so she could suck more into her mouth than when he was hard.

She relished the feeling of this old black man's cock in her mouth. She sucked it and swallowed as much down her throat that she could. He began to grow in her mouth. She played with it, taking it out of her mouth and slapping it against her cheek and tongue. Rubbing it over her face before putting it back into her mouth. All the things she had dreamed about doing when she was helping his circulation.

Her cheeks began to swell and the beginning of her throat began to fill with Harry's meat. She adjusted herself to get closer to his body and at the same time gripped the base of the cock and stroked the first five inches or so between the base and the middle of the shaft. She looked up and was terrified to see Harry had awakened and was watching her go crazy with his cock.

The shiny, black cock was standing nearly fully erect now. She had to back her head away from his body to accommodate the length. Tracy looked into Harry's eyes as she sucked in a slow, steady motion. She could comfortably suck about five inches of his cock into her throat without gagging or slowing her pace. She tasted the sticky, sweet pre-cum and stroked his cock with both hands. Her drool was proving to be an excellent lubricant.

She began sucking harder and faster. Her pace mimicked what she believed a good intercourse pace would be.

"That's it, suck that cock, baby." Harry encouraged. She's finally coming around.

His encouragement served to motivate Tracy to suck with even more fervor. After a few more minutes of stroking sucking, licking and moaning, his hips became tense and he raised his groin in the air. She stroked and sucked his cock frantically as her pussy became so wet that she felt her moisture leak onto her leg.