Helpless

Story Info
Young woman gets revenge for her girlfriend's betrayal.
2.1k words
3.96
38.2k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange combination of hate and lust course through me as I stare down at your prone body. You lay, breathing deeply, on the bed, stripped of everything save your underwear and bra. The silken lace that cover your most private areas would prove to be an insufficient barrier to me, for I am on a mission. A mission to make you suffer in the most delightful way.

I smile darkly at your vulnerability. I believe that I had indeed taken you by surprise. You had not expected me, and definitely not the cloth soaked with the strange smelling chemical that had robbed you of all your senses which I had pressed over your nose and mouth. But as for me, everything was going to plan.

You shuffle slightly in your sleep, fidgeting against what I know to be the first stirrings of consciousness. I am glad that I had tied you up immediately upon dragging you here. I am sure you would panic when you woke up and found yourself in bondage.

I lick my lips as my eyes devour your image. Your shoulder length hair, perfectly framing your face; your pale, smooth skin, dotted here and there with freckles. The fury rose in me again as I remember what you had said to me the night that we were to fully engage in our love for each other.

"I cant be with you."

I curl my lip in a sneer as I recall the way my heart broke. You had told me that you had never actually loved me, that you were just stringing me along to see how far I would go. The bravery and strength I had to summon to look you in the eye...it was exhausting. I told you that I didn't bother me. But that wasn't true. I was dying a little inside. I was sad and I was angry and I was going to make you pay for what you did to me.

After all, we had supposedly been dating for almost six months. Turns out that was all a lie.

But if your words didn't hurt enough, the way you behaved towards me after words just drove me mad. First you tried to engage me in sexual activity. I refused, hardened, and knowing that sex should occur through love, not trickery. Next, as we get ready for bed, you pulled yourself against me in the bed. If I had my way, I would have slept in the other room, because I did not want to share a bed with you. You drove me insane that night.

Being so close, your body against mine, but me knowing your true thoughts. You see, this is what dragged us here-what ended you up completely at my mercy.

I see your eyes flicker open and after blinking several times, they register shock and, as I expected, panic. But when you see me, I see the light of recognition, the look of guilt that flashes across your eyes. Yeah, that's right. You know what you did was wrong.

You open your mouth to say something, but I am having none of it. I shove a pair of socks into your mouth, smiling viciously at the grunt of outrage that this action provokes. I secure your gag with a soft scarf, tied over your mouth and secured at the back of your head/ I am not listening to any of your words. For now, it's my turn. But I will not give you the leisure of knowing what I am about to do. You will just have to deal with it.

I am standing beside you now, looking down at you and I see the look of fear in your beautiful eyes. You make muffled sounds behind your gag, but I pay them no heed. I've waited for so long to finally get revenge. I've wanted to do this for even longer; even when we were together, I dreamed of this moment. Now it is here, and I will waste no time on your pathetic whimpers.

My dark eyes meet yours and hold your gaze as my hands gently slid onto your body. I feel you stiffen, register the shock in your face as you realize that my plans. You shake your head as grunts of protests emerge from your blocked lips.

My hands start at your elbows, slowly, agonizingly slowly, dragging down towards your exposed armpits. You're objections grow higher in pitch the closer I get. I stop, just before I reach the smooth hollows and flash you a humorless grin. I bet you feel pretty helpless right now. You should. You are at my mercy and it will be my greatest pleasure to take you apart, piece by piece.

Without warning, I strike, wiggling my fingers into my armpits. You arch your back with a muffled shriek and laughter bubbles out from behind the gag.

I don't rush the sensations up one bit. I keep them constant, stroking and wiggling my fingers around not just in your armpits, but over your sides and stomach, watching as you twist in a desperate attempt to evade me.

Your cheeks are already tinged pink and tears are beginning to gather in the corner of your eyes. How pathetic. It's only been thirty-seconds. There is no way I am going to give you a break. Not yet.

My hands slip down to your hips, a spot I remember from previous exploits, to be a treasure-trove of ticklish nerve endings. I am not disappointed. You arch your back once more as your squeals bring to life the reality of your situation.

You are helpless, trapped and vulnerable. I can do whatever I want to you, and I know that you know this. I can tell by the way your eyes are filled with unspoken pleas. But I do not have mercy. Not today, not for you.

My fingers trace over your ribs, drawing more laughter, before I move down to your feet. But you're squirming too much. It makes it hard to stay in one place. So I take the next step. I straddle your hips, pressing my heavier weight against your slender, beautiful figure. My fingers dance agonizingly over your stomach, stroking gently over your skin. I feel your tummy twitch in response as my nails drag over it. I moan to myself slightly as I feel you squirming between my legs. Oh god...the lust that I had been feeling now overpowers the rage.

I know that you are experiencing similar feelings. Your body gives you away. The hardening of your nipples, the dampening between your legs. I smirk at you, raising an eye brow. So you are getting turned on, huh? Well...let me do something about that.

I lower my face to your torso, planting gentle kisses over your stomach and ribs, up onto your cleavage, letting my fingers just slip under your bra to tease the undersides of your breasts. I move my mouth to your neck, letting my teeth scrape against your throat. I hear you whimper and it sends shivers through my body. Oh my dear...i will make you so desperate that you cannot stand it. But not yet.

I am off you in an instant, moving to stand by your feet instead. I curl my lip at the escalation of your obvious apprehension. The shaking of your head, the way your toes clench before I even touch them.

For the first time, when I look at you, I allow my level of anger at your betrayal show. I know my eyes blaze with it. I grab a hair brush and scrape it over the bottoms of your feet. You erupt into desperate howls of laughter, thrashing and wriggling to escape. But there is no escape for you.

Time goes by fast when you are having fun. I glance at the clock and realize that I have been torturing your poor, defenseless soles for over ten minutes. No wonder your voice has gone silent. I pull away and move to stand beside you again. I gaze down and I let my eyes soften as I take in your breathless, scarlet-faced form. Tears stain your cheeks and droplets of sweat dot your forehead.

Part of me feels bad for torturing you. But the other part of me, the part in control, knows that what I am about to do will make everything okay again. I lie next to you, pressed against your body like you did to me all those months ago. I slip one hand under your back, surprised when you help me by lifted your spine. My fingers fumble with the clasp of your bra and I manage to unhook it. With my other hand, I wiggle the straps out from under you, slipping off that piece of underwear, and exposing your breasts. I knew waiting would be worth it. Your nipples are hardened and everywhere I look, I see that goosebumps are rising on your skin.

I smile at you, letting my hands roam your body. Not quite tickling, but enough to make you squirm slightly. I reach into my pocket and pull out a long, stiff feather—one of the ones I bought at that art store. I flick your nipples with it and you gasp and moan. I get better leverage by getting onto my knees, using one leg to spread your own a little farther. Then, while I continue to flick one nipple with the feather, my lips close on the other, letting my tongue tease and tantalize the delicate knot of flesh. Meanwhile, my free hand slips under the hem of your underwear to tickle at your delicate mound. You giggle desperately, lifted your hips to meet me. I know, my love. It tickles so bad, but it feels so good. Your body is at war with your brain.

I continue tickling your mound, careful to every so often stroke your clit and just inside the folds, now made even more accessible from your open legs. Your giggling is laced with growing moans. I drop the feather stroking your nipple and instead lightly tickle your sides and stomach. You shift and moan, giggle and gasp. You cant help it. You hate that you love what I am doing. You thrust at my hand, trying in vain to get me to touch you more, to make you cum. But I am not done yet. I may be soft, but I am not showing mercy.

I let my fingers go deeper in, always tickling, driving you mad with laughter, but now every so often putting a finger deeper inside with my thumb rotating across your clit each time. I feel the first contractions around my finger and pull back just as you reach the edge. So close...so close...I know you are just teetering on the edge...I could let you suffer. I could torment you this way for hours. But a growing pressure in my core is demanding attention, so I decide to finish you off. Your eyes are shut, your face screwed up as you try to handle to sensations flooding your body. The agonizing arousal that only grew when I pulled away has you totally distracted. You don't see it coming. My lips close once more on your nipple, one hand teasing the other, while my free hand thrusts wildly into your panties. Almost at once, you let out a muffled scream as you felt the release. I feel the wetness on my hand, feel your body trembling with the force of wave after way of orgasm.

It takes you several minutes to come down from such a high. You are tired. I can see that. You can barely keep your eyes open. I gently untie you and take the gag from your mouth. I let you drink some water and then lay you back down. Your eyes flutter shut, but you are smiling. Your hand clutches mine, and I lie down next to you. We fall asleep together, like we did before.

But when I wake up, I find that I couldn't move. I know at once what is going on and I shift nervously. Yes, there you are. Standing there completely naked. In one hand is a feather. In the other, a paint brush, and on your face, there is a smirk that brings me chills. I smile at you. You know that tickling is my fetish, and if you are willing to play with me like this, after all I did to you, then I know that we are okay.