Helpless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mhaile
Mhaile
68 Followers

I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was beginning to like the idea. I was even more sure when I swept my tongue up over her clit again. Her body tensed and shuddered, accompanied by another low moan, but there were no pushing hands this time.

"There's no rush," I said. "This time be prepared to feel it all over."

"Ohhhh fucckk..." Riane groaned, her body squirming against my mouth's affections.

"They say..." I murmured, sweeping my hands up onto her belly, caressing her belly button lightly, then gliding my fingers up under her sweatshirt onto her bare ribs.

"That the nerves..." My fingertips grazed the soft swell of her breasts. She made no move to stop me. Instead her chest arched into my touch, her breath quick and shallow. I kissed her wet pussy lips.

"In a woman's nipples..." I cupped her pillow-soft tits in both hands, surprised at their size, rotating my fingers towards each apex.

"Are attached to the insides of her pussy!" My fingertips swept to her nipples, finding them hard and erect, trapping them, giving them a gentle squeeze... and giving her another long searching pussy-lick at the same time. A long, low wail came from Riane, her body writhing with joy. My hands caressed her luscious breasts very lightly, savoring their shape, savoring the feel of taut nipple against palm.

"Oh fuck this..." Riane half moaned, half sighed, rising suddenly, grabbing the bottom of her sweatshirt and ripping it up and off her body... tossing it towards her sweat pants... then flopping back down onto the couch, arms thrown above her head.

I was stunned for a moment. Stunned by the sight of her supple body, now completely naked! Her pretty face, her breasts, her nipples... my hands touching, caressing, her breasts, her nipples. Jesus! Mother of God! What a fuckable body!

I think it was me that groaned at that point... a feeble protest against the urges she was arousing in me. I pulled one hand down and slid two fingers inside her. It was a reflex... something I would normally do to Kathie, to any woman, at that point. My fingers invaded her hot, buttery depths with startling ease, sliding in to the last knuckles, fingertips probing her inner ripples and folds, searching for her G-spot.

"Uh... my... God!" Riane's voice gurgled at the pleasure of this intimate penetration, body arching once again.

I was imagining my cock in place of my fingers. Things were getting out of control! I could feel the volcanic 'NEED TO FUCK' enveloping my consciousness. God, my rock-hard cock wanted to fuck that sweet pussy... but NO... oh God I can't think that! My mind struggled as my fingers began to do what my cock wanted to do... to pump in and out of her!

I was surprised to feel Riane begin to rock in time with my thrusts. She arched harder and harder, grunting louder and wilder, her legs jerking like a frog swimming... fucking... yes, fucking... my fingers, as hard and as fast as she could.

And then I knew she was headed for bliss once again. My hand squeezed her breasts, my fingers fucked her hole, my face pressed into her sweet treasure, tongue a whirlwind. There it was... that telltale pause as her body turned inside out once again. Her tortured hole seemed to open momentarily, inviting me inside her... her hands clutched at my hand on her breast... and then "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The force of her orgasm whipped her upper torso off the couch, crying out, pussy clamping my fingers like a vise... then releasing... then clamping... her sock-covered heels crashing into my back... with each glorious burst of heaven.

When I felt her body go limp, completely spent, I pulled away.

"Oh fuuucckk..." she gasped in a small, withered voice. And then she weakly repeated it over and over... with each labored breath.

- - - - - - -

I rotated and sat back against the couch, throwing my head back, breathing hard as I wiped her sweet juices from my cheeks with my sleeve. I had to close my eyes. God, it was all I could do to restrain myself. I wanted to fuck her. God, I wanted to fuck her... fuck her sweet little pussy while it was still cumming. I had to look away from her, think of something else, anything else! My cock was ready to rip its way out of my pants! Jesus! I want to take it out! My hand squeezed the bulge. Get a grip on yourself! No, not that kind of grip! It's over... just relax... it's over!

I felt the couch move slightly... and suddenly there were hands on my thighs!

My eyes snapped open in shock. Riane had rolled off the couch and was kneeling in front of me, reaching for my belt. I grabbed her wrists and held them while she fumbled with the buckle, but I didn't pull her hands away.

"What are you..." God, she had beautiful breasts!

"Just be quiet," she said, a wide satisfied grin on her face, still breathing hard. "It's my turn. I'm good at this too you know!"

"Riane, I don't..."

"Shut up!" She interrupted my protest again, pulling her hands out of my grip and sliding my belt open. "Let me do this or... or I'll beat you up again!" she added with a laugh. "You want it. I know you do. You need it... so let me give you some relief too... return the favor!"

"Oh God..." I sighed, throwing my head back again. I couldn't lie. I wanted it. Wanted it badly! Her hands undid the button at my waist and unzipped my fly. My cock was throbbing so bad. Her hands gripped the waistband of my pants and gaunche. Oh God, my cock wanted to be sucked! I surrendered, lifting my ass off the couch. With one long tugging yank, Riane pulled my pants down my legs to my ankles. My cock sprang out, freed, wobbling stiffly to attention in front of her as I settled back down.

"Wow," she said, eyes wide, kneeling again, her breasts grazing against my knees as she pulled my thighs apart. "How did you keep that hidden in your pants?" she laughed, her hands sliding up my legs as she moved between them.

Oh my God what am I doing! Her head moved towards my cock. The anticipation sent a wave of tingly goosebumps scampering across my groin.

"Hmmmm..." Riane murmured, leaning over my wobbling shaft. "Mustn't dive right in..."

I groaned as she let her silky hair graze against my waiting cock. Jesus... she's going to torture me. I groaned louder, eyes rolling back, as her fingers nudged under my balls, cupping them, hand squeezing gently. Oh my fuckkkking God!

"I'm not hurting you am I?" I could hear the mischievousness in her soft voice.

"Oh no-no-no-no-NO! Not hurting one bit... oooooooh!" I moaned, more than willing to play along. She let her hair trickle back and forth over my taut, reddened skin... and though I know my nuts are on the outside of my body, her massaging hand felt like it was inside me, sending rivers of pleasure up into my groin.

"You have a very yummy cock..." she cooed, then placed a little kiss right on the tip, pushing it sideways with her lips.

I gasped at the brief, soft contact. Okay... she's good!

"...And I can't wait to taste your yummy cum!" She kissed my cockhead again, nudging it, sliding her tongue over my stretched little hole, tasting my oozing drop of precum.

"Ohhh my fuckkking Gawwwd...!" It was my turn to moan helplessly. She was toying with me... as I had toyed with her. A quick study!

"Ohhhh fuckkkk..." I moaned again as her free hand slid up my thigh. Her fingertips found the front and back of my shaft, tilting my cock back and forth, as if testing its stiffness. My hands gripped the seat cushion as she blew on the moisture her tongue had left behind.

"Just relax and let it happen..." she purred.

I laughed out loud. "Oh fuck... you ARE evil!" I was having trouble breathing.

"Evil in a good way... " she cooed. Her fingertips gave my hardness a squeeze. "Take a deep breath and relax for me."

I managed to suck in a breath and exhale quickly. All I could think of was the tension... the throb-throb-throb in my cock!

"Are you ready to give in to me now?" Riane asked in a voice that reflected her naughty smile.

I was going to say yes, but it came out as a wild animal howl of shock and delight instead. Riane gobbled my cock down her throat, tongue swirling, lips pressed tight against my veiny shaft. She gave me a quick, little bite and then abruptly pulled her mouth away, my cock making a popping sound as it sprang from her suction!

It is impossible to describe the sensation adequately. How do you capture the joy, the pain, the ecstasy, of a woman's mouth going down hard on you when your cock is so sensitive... so primed? But this was not any woman! My mind reeled into oblivion. She had rendered me completely helpless. I was going to cum... in my stepdaughter's mouth!

I must have almost leapt off the couch when she pulled away, because I remember her giggling with pleasure as she pushed me back down... as I had done to her earlier.

The moment my back hit the couch she swallowed me whole again. I was shocked how much of me she could take in. Yes, she was obviously experienced. And then she began to jack me off with her hand while she sucked and slurped madly. Only a few strokes and I could feel the unstoppable slow burn of my orgasm begin to build. My asshole clenched and my legs started to stiffen and quiver. For a split second I was disappointed I was going to cum so fast, but then figured that would be better under the circumstances. Riane's mouth, her grip, her timing and skill were pure heaven. My face scrunched up. God, I was sure my whole body was going to erupt and blow my cock right off! My mouth gaped, frozen wide open. Fire was burning up my shaking legs... here we go...!

Then Riane's mouth popped off me again!

- - - - - - -

I cried out in protest, trying to hold back, my eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh fuck this..." I heard her say, "This is what you need!"

Before I realized what was happening I felt her hand tilt my cock as the couch dipped, her knees grazed my thighs. I opened my eyes to find her jiggling breasts in front of my face... her thighs straddling me... her smooth belly poised above my cock.

That moment is burned into my memory forever, like a still picture... except Riane was anything but still. She was moving... moving downwards before my mind, my vocal chords, my body could react. In that same split second she impaled her pussy on my cock, dropping in one smooth motion.

I tried to say "no" but it didn't come out quite right. Instead it came out like, "N....... ohhhhhhhhhhh Gaawwwwddd!" A desperate moan from somewhere very deep, responding to the joy of her sweet pussy lips, her slippery oven, her hot, wet heat enveloping my burning dick.

"Ooooooooh! There!" she cried in satisfaction, wiggling to make sure she had captured all of me, pressing our pubic mounds together in a grinding embrace.

And then she began to fuck me! I could feel her hands gripping my shoulders. She began chirping "oh yeah" like an excited bird each time she bottomed out... as if she was about to cum again... her pussy gripping... and sliding... and squeezing! There was no way to stop what was going to happen. I'm sure I cried out, but it wasn't words. I tried to reach for her, to grab her, but all I remember is her breasts under my hands.

Perhaps if I hadn't been so far gone when she was sucking me... perhaps... but now the fire was already out of control. I began to thrust up, unable to stop the desire to fuck her back, bouncing her in the air, muscles melting, seizing. Unbelievably I was FUCKING my stepdaughter!

Somewhere, deep in my mind, I was trying to stop myself. But trying to stop, when it's already too late, makes an orgasm even more intense.

The explosion was so violent it pushed all the air and sound out of me. My insides coiled tight and boiled out of my cock with such exquisite force I was sure my cum had blow Riane to pieces. Her squeal of delight when she felt my hot liquid fill her confirmed she was alive and well. Her "oh yeahs" became shouts of victory. She rode me like a champion bronc rider, still on top and squirming in the saddle until my convulsions waned.

I couldn't move. And I was hoping she wouldn't move either... off my raw cock... not too quick at least. My eyeballs spun back into place and I managed to wedge them open.

"Holy fuck..." I panted.

"That was... good?" she panted back.

"Ohhhh yeah!" I managed, and then started, "But..."

"I know!" she said, interrupting me. She rose suddenly up off my dick, cupping her hand under her pussy and rushing off towards the bathroom. I grabbed my wet cock gingerly as it tilted sideways, still throbbing.

"Holy fuck..." I said again, closing my eyes.

I could feel my whole body quaking... a sort of inside-quivery feeling that makes it impossible to move or walk with any coordination. Jesus, that was a deep, mindbending, rock n' roll orgasm... I figured it had made my top ten for sure, maybe top five... maybe... even...

But... what the hell did we just do?

Jesus! A whole cascade of thoughts brought me crashing back to reality. I heard the toilet flush and the tap running, then Riane appeared in her white socks. God she had a great body! But she must have started to feel some guilt too, because she walked quickly over to her sweat shirt and sweat pants and yanked them on. She turned towards me and smiled at my still-exposed condition.

"Don't say anything," she said, seeing the look on my face. "It's my fault... totally my fault."

I shook my head and sighed in resignation. "I guess we got a little carried away," I said, pulling up my pants and trying to stand. "Now it's my turn to have shaky legs!"

"Mine are still shaking," Riane said, then added, "And thanks for making them shake."

"Ditto," I said and then groaned. " Oh Gawd... I don't believe we did this!"

I staggered off towards our master bedroom and the ensuite.

It was so good I'm surprised it never happened again. Somehow we knew it wouldn't, avoiding situations that might encourage it. There were times I'm sure we were both thinking about it... because we would smile at each other in a knowing, private way.

Riane told Kathie that she wasn't interested in guys that wouldn't go down on her anymore.

Mhaile
Mhaile
68 Followers
12