Helpless Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her by the waist and lifted her to his chest, she wrapped her arms around his neck. He kept one arm around her to keep her in place and with his free hand, he began to stroke her pussy with his cock, running his big head up and down her crack, rubbing his cock head over her clit. The sensation made her lift herself with her legs as her muscles pulled and released. Every time his cock was at her entrance she sank down on it, letting him enter her.

"Ah fuck." Vicky said and Ray felt her hot juice on his cock, he released her slightly and let her impale herself on his cock. He felt her muscles clenching around him and began to thrust into her relentlessly. She dug her nails into his neck screaming as she climaxed.

"Hold on baby." He shouted in the throes of his climax and threw his hands up against the wall and thrust his cum into her. He had barely finished when Vicky let go. It was all he could do to get her feet back on the ground, her arms were shaking as much as their legs were. They stood holding each other until the water ran cold.

The following morning Vicky woke wearing Ray's t-shirt and he woke up with his hands inside her panty.

"Mmm... Ray?"

"Mmm...?"

"It's morning." She said and yawned and rolled away from him so that she could wake him.

"Hey sleepy head." She murmured and kissed him softly. Ray's eyes flicked open long enough to find her mouth and kiss her back. Then they closed again.

Two seconds later he was sitting up straight.

"Shit, it's morning."

"Yeah, you wanted to be home by tonight." Vicky said getting dressed.

"We will be. Don't worry."

"Okay, what happens when we get home?"

"We go to my parent's place. You call your mama from there. I don't want you anyplace he knows about. Not until we've had a little talk."

"Your mama will be okay with me there?"

"Hell yes!"

They packed their bags as they spoke and Vicky took first shift at driving. They got food from a drive through and Ray made a few calls while she was driving. She listened as he explained things to his brothers and asked them to meet him the following morning. Ray turned to speak to her and she shook her head.

"I don't want to know. Don't make me feel sorry for him, even a little. He doesn't deserve it."

"I'm real glad you feel like that. Means his claws are out of you."

"I think you fucked them out." They thought that was very funny.

They arrived in Mobile that evening. Ray drove straight to his parent's house. When he got closer he saw all his brothers were there. Five trucks were parked haphazardly in front of the house and all the lights were on. Vicky looked worried.

"Is everything okay?" She asked looking at the house.

"Yeah." Ray said and turned off the engine.

"The deal with Debbie ripped me up real bad." He nodded his towards the house.

"They tried real hard to get me over her, but I didn't bite. And then I just left. They tried calling me, but first I was bull-headed and going for Seattle. Then we met and I didn't want to say anything to them until I knew which way we were headed. When I called this morning, they all sounded very relaxed. But I know them, I expected this." He shrugged helplessly.

"I wish my family was this tight." Vicky said. Ray chuckled.

"They will be."

They walked into the house hand in hand. There was a great deal of loud talking and laughter coming from the direction of the back porch. One of Ray's little nephews almost ran into them while chasing two of his cousins. Ray picked him and swung him around and he squealed in delight. Ray put him down again and he continued to chase after his cousins.

"It's like I never left." Ray said laughing. They quietly stepped onto the back porch. There was much drinking, talking and eating going on and nobody noticed them immediately.

"Raymond Woodward! How long have you been standing there?" His mother noticed them first and spoke with mock anger. It seemed like everyone turned to them at once and suddenly they were being hugged and kissed by the women and Ray was being thumped on the back by the men. Vicky swam away from him in a sea of women. She looked at him over her shoulder and smiled and waved. He knew she'd be okay.

After his lungs had been thumped enough the men settled and he told his father and brothers all about the road trip. Then the subject turned to Vicky and they spoke almost in whispers.

"I think she's the one. Something clicked into place on day one." There was a general nodding of heads. When a man was sure, he was sure. "Who's this Murphy asshole?" His dad asked.

"The guy she left. He's the one who beat her." Ray said.

"I'm going to be the devil's advocate here Ray." His older brother Aaron felt he had to at least mention something they'd been avoiding. "If she just left, she's on the rebound. You realise that?"

"That's what I thought. I was wrong, she left this animal four months ago. Moved back to her mama's place. She had a restraining order against him. She was busy getting her life together again when he broke the restraining order. She packed her backpack and started walking. She told me she didn't want to date because she was afraid that he'd just be a rebound relationship. Hell, here I was going after a woman, still in denial. It woke me up." There were nods all round.

"In that case, when are y'll getting hitched?" Aaron asked and there was another round of whiskey and general good humour.

It was a good thing it was Friday, some people left late. Some didn't leave at all. Mrs Woodward was impressed with Vicky and turned a blind eye when Ray came to claim her and they disappeared into his bedroom. Ray wanted to fool around, Vicky was still putting her best foot forward and avoided his advances, quietly complaining.

"No Ray." She said and pointed down the hall. Ray gave up when she made a double-bar-no-cross sign at him with her arms. She smiled at him and kissed him - like a prude he thought. Then held his hands so they couldn't wonder. When Vicky woke on Saturday morning, Ray was gone. She sneaked into the kitchen which was bustling already. She needn't have worried, the Woodward women just swept her right along. She turned out to be great with kids and was soon holding and feeding and helping to care for the two newest members of the family. She couldn't believe they had slept through all the noise of the previous evening but Mama Woodward assured her Ray's babies would be blessed in the same way. Vicky's jaw dropped open, she didn't know what to say to that.

Ray, two of his brothers and his father had left the house early. He called Aaron and the six of them met in front of an apartment building. His dad looked up.

"Such a small place to kick someone's ass." He said thoughtfully.

"It'll have to make do, let's stick to the plan. There's enough abduction in this to get us thrown in jail." Don said.

"If he rats." Aaron added.

"He won't rat. I'll make sure of that." Mr Woodward said. They headed for the stairs with an assortment of weapons.

Scott heard a persistent knocking on his door.

"Fuck! Hold your horses!" He shouted, struggling into his pants. He looked down at the passed out woman still sleeping and was about to give her a slap to wake up when the knocking started again.

"I said I'm coming!" He shouted and unlocked the door. He opened it a little and was trying to form a coherent thought when he found himself flying backwards and landing painfully.

"Kick his ass good." Was the last thing he heard before he felt boots kicking him everywhere. Somewhere in the middle a woman started screaming and for a second the beating stopped. Scott groaned and spat blood out of his mouth. He rolled over to fend off further kicking. He saw the woman had attacked one of the men who were kicking him. She was on his back, strangling him and he was trying to remove her hands. Another man stepped up behind her, grabbed her and pulled her off. He started shouting at her but Scott couldn't focus on her, the others had resumed their kicking.

He was praying for death or unconsciousness, whichever came first. He was to be denied both however. When they were sure a few ribs were broken he felt hands grab him and pull him up into a kneeling position. Somebody grabbed him by his hair and yanked it back, forcing him to look up.

"Look at me!" The man who was pulling his hair was shouting at him. He could feel his eyes swelling already. He tried frantically to remember if he had pissed someone off at the bar last night. He was still thinking when he heard the safety click off on a gun. His eyes opened as wide as they could and he looked right down the barrel of a pistol.

"Please..." He started to sob. "Please..." The man in front of him looked oddly calm and that made him think he was definitely going to end up dead. He pissed his pants and sobbed louder.

"Please don't... Don't..."

"I'm not going to kill you." The man said.

"You remember Vicky?" He asked.

Scott nodded as much as he could.

"She's back in town." The man said. He didn't understand why this man was telling him this. Did Vicky send him? Them? If she did he'd get the bitch he promised himself.

"I want you to listen to me very carefully Scott." Scott nodded, the man with the gun knew his name.

"Don't go near her ever again. If I so much as hear that you walked up the same street as Vicky ever in your life again, you better start running boy. Because when I find you; I will kill you. They won't find enough of you to fill a matchbox. Understood?" The man let go of his hair and slapped him across the face. Scott realised an answer was required when the backhand caught him and he almost keeled over.

"Yes. Yes. Yes... I understand." The man with the gun backed off and another took his place.

"That's not all Scotty-boy. You're going to apologise to her. In person. You want to do that Scott?" Scott nodded, but he was so furious and humiliated, revenge was already forming in his mind. Clunk. He fell to the ground unconscious.

There was a loud commotion in front of the Woodward place and the women all came out the front door to see what was going on. Vicky saw Ray and Don drag some kind of bloody, bleeding road-kill between them. When they got a bit closer she realised with shock that the road-kill was Scott. She gasped and put her hands over her mouth. Her eyes wide as saucers. Mama Woodward put her arm around Vicky's shoulders. For some strange reason it gave her such strength of mind that she lowered her hands and her expression changed from shock to disdain as she looked at Scott. What was left of him. He was dragged up the path and left to fall at the bottom of the steps.

"Tell her." Ray panted. Scott didn't hesitate.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'll go away. Tell them I can go Vicky." Ray prodded him with his boot and Scott flinched.

"And forgive me." He babbled. "I'm asking-" He felt another harder prod from Ray.

"Begging, I'm begging you to forgive me." He looked at her through swollen eyes. Vicky stood looking at him with her chin held high. She looked at Ray and nodded, then turned to go back in the house. Eileen and her daughters-in-law all turned with her. Without a word being spoken they conveyed their collective disgust.

Scott was dropped of at the hospital. The men had made him understand the uncertainty of his continued existence should he ever be up wind of them again. He gave up on his revenge when he saw the sign saying 'Emergency'. She wasn't worth getting killed over.

FIVE MONTHS LATER

"Honey... Wake up..." Vicky sang and kissed Ray. He blinked, smiled and closed his eyes again. It hit him a second later and he was sitting straight up, his eyes very wide open. He was trying his best to understand the significance of the object Vicky held in her hand. She was waving it at him. He grabbed her hand and focused on it.

"Two lines, what does two lines mean?" He asked worriedly.

"Means you can tell Mama your baby's coming." Ray grabbed his wife and kissed her. He didn't stop for a long time...

END