Helplessness Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one who answered readily agreed to meet me at a coffee shop. (I still had no idea which was which, although I had learned that one was named Lucia and one was Elena.)

They arrived wearing bright sundresses. The sight was enough to take my breath away.

That made me very shy, so it was at least five minutes before I was able to form a coherent sentence. They simply sat there while I struggled, neither showed any impatience. Eventually I found my tongue and told them about my thoughts the night before. I may have wanted revenge, but it didn't seem that it would help anyone. (Some platitude about two graves applies, I think.)

We had a long conversation about it. Just being able to air some of my feelings was helpful.

We were finishing up the discussion, I had decided to put the whole event in my past and move forward, when one of the girls said something that seemed a little off.

"It's so noble of you to turn the other cheek. God knows Trent is a complete asshole. After the way he's been using people like us, he deserves whatever comes to him."

She had said 'people like us'. That didn't seem right. I pressed the question of what she meant, and the girl was immediately evasive.

It took close to an hour, but in the end I got most of the truth out of them. I only managed it by playing on their guilt about me to get them to be honest.

The twins had both dated Trent at some time. They were new to the school and vulnerable. After he had managed to seduce both of them, he apparently got tired of the two. That's when he started offering them to the football players for good performances.

They didn't elaborate on how many times they had been used as rewards and I didn't ask, but it was obvious that the worst of the lot was the unholy trinity of Trent, Travis, and Jason. Travis had been rough to the point of real violence. Jason had taken pictures of them, which they thought were on the web somewhere. A few guys, like Ray Ricks, had refused to engage in the practice.


Chapter 6 - Doomsday

I could not believe what I had just heard. It was astonishing to treat anyone like that, but it was inconceivable to do it to someone as sweet as the Martin twins. That Trent could pass them around like a bong was so...

I lost control.

It seemed like one moment I was at the coffee shop with the girls and the next I was approaching the football field to confront Trent, and most of the football team, where they were hanging out on the bleachers.

Elena insists that I stood as still as a statue for several minutes before I left them, muttering to myself. She says that the words she heard included: 'motherfuckers', 'cocksuckers', and 'rapist pieces of shit'.

I don't remember saying any of it. In fact, I honestly don't remember how I got from the coffee shop to the field and I don't remember how I knew that I would find them at the field. I was (metaphorically) seeing red.

Striding up to the bottom row of the bleachers where Trent was sitting, I had a cunning plan that covered the first five or so seconds of the impending violence.

I called out to Trent in the friendliest voice I could manage, thanking him for the party invite. Once I got to him, I reached out my hand as if to shake his. As soon as he grasped my hand (Trent is not a member of Mensa), I violently pulled him down and towards me while bringing my other arm down on the wrist as hard as I could. I heard several cracks, followed by a very loud pop when his head hit my now ascending elbow. After that, I only had the chance to punched him twice in the face near his left eye. The last thing I saw of Trent before he dropped was his eye. The pupil was blown.

Letting go of Trent, I turned to face the astonished football team. Fortunately, the first to approach was Tyler. He was still in shock from what he had just seen and he didn't appear to be fully prepared, so I threw a preemptive punch at his neck. My clumsiness and his momentum towards me turned the punch into an awkward forearm shiver to his upper torso. Again, I heard a crack and suddenly Tyler was on the ground clutching his windpipe.

Jason was just behind Tyler, so all I had time to do was throw a wild kick at him. My foot connected with the inside of his right knee. He crumpled, grasping it. He didn't make a sound.

The next player behind Jason was Ray. Without any real hope of mercy, I put my hands up. Ray had been nice to the girls, I wasn't interested in fighting him.

His first punch put me down like a shotgun round.

After that, I think I was surrounded by people who were stomping and kicking me. I noticed that the cracking sounds were coming from me this time. It seemed like I could hear the twins screaming in the background, but it hardly seemed possible that they were there. With that thought, I lost consciousness.


Chapter 7 - First Day of My Life

I woke up in a hospital room feeling oddly numb. The first couple of hours of my consciousness turned out to be during the time reserved for visiting family. I was alone for those hours, uncertain of what had happened to me after I blacked out.

Finally, just as I started to feel a sudden wash of pain, I received a pair of surprise visitors. Elena and Lucia would have visited me earlier, they said, but they were unable to convince the doctors that they were my sisters. I was ecstatic to see the girls, one of my fears while I was lying there alone was that my impulsive actions had scared them away.

They were less happy to see me, or at least my condition. The first sight of my bandages and the extent of my injuries was evidently a shock. One of them, I couldn't tell them apart, ran to the bedside and took my hand in both of hers without a word. She sat there with tears in her eyes. The other, on the other hand, looked apoplectic. She stood near her sister talking under her breath. I only caught part of the English portion, the rest was in Spanish, but the words she used to describe my attackers would have made a pirate blush.

After the worst of their reaction was over, the girls were able to give me some information. I had been unconscious for roughly twenty-four hours. During that time, they had learned the fate of my antagonists. Trent had broken his wrist in several places and sustained some brain damage. In the end, it turned out that he would never play football again. Last I heard, he was managing a Circle K. Tyler suffered damage to his windpipe, as well as a broken collarbone. He ended up losing his scholarship offers and never went to college. Jason's knee was a wreck after my kick. In the end, he was lucky to be able to walk again.

As for me, I learned that I had suffered several broken ribs on my right side, a concussion, and a broken right hand. I had also managed to tear the ACL and MCL in my left knee. I was looking at one or two weeks in the hospital, followed by six to eight weeks with very limited use of my left leg or right hand. Of course, months of physical therapy would be added on to the end of that as the cherry on the sundae.

None of the rapists wanted to press charges. I guess online photos of you abusing your attacker can make you hesitant to take them to court.

Neither twin seemed interested in claiming credit, but I gleaned that the twins were the only reason I was still alive. Somehow, they had pulled the team off of me before I took too many shots to the head.

Both girls expressed guilt over what had happened to me both at the party and during the fight. They also told me very frankly that they had never had anyone stand up for them like I did.

Elena and Lucia informed me that they would visit me constantly. (They did not ask for permission.) They were true to that promise. From day one on, during visiting hours (and even sometimes after hours if they were able to sneak in) I was rarely alone. Although I saw them together on a few occasions, typically only one was there at a time. I could only assume that they had established a plan and were balancing their work and other schedules around the goal of keeping me from being alone. Whenever I was up to it, the visiting one would talk with me, for hours at a time on some occasions. The rest of the time they sat and read or napped, but they rarely left my room.

*****

After only a few visits, I was surprised by my ability to distinguish between the girls. This newfound ability certainly could not depend on any visual distinction, as both of them were spectacularly free of moles, scars, or other disfigurements that might have made the task easier. Even so, I was able to tell whether I was speaking to Lucia or Elena within moments of them entering the room, or of me waking when they were already there waiting for me.

They were both endearing in their personalities and their attitudes towards me, but they could hardly have been more different.

Lucia was the gentlest girl that I had ever met. I quickly found myself confessing things to her that I had never told anyone before. Her warm brown eyes seemed to carry so much gentleness and loving acceptance that I could not help but trust her. At those times when I was confessing to her, she rarely spoke, as if she wanted to avoid breaking the spell and scaring me back into my shell. She would, however, hold my hand, cuddle with me, or simply smile at me, giving me non-verbal encouragement to keep speaking.

Lucia also seemed to crave physical contact continuously, more often affectionate than sensual. I often found her holding my hand or stroking my arm. Sometimes she would run her fingers through my hair absent-mindedly while we talked. After a few visits, she began to be more bold and she would simply climb into the hospital bed with me and wrap herself around my good side (the other side was still in too much pain). She would stay that way as we talked or until I fell asleep.

I typically had difficulty sleeping in the hospital because of my injuries, but I slept like a baby when I had Lucia curled up against my side and I could feel her warm breath on my neck.

Elena was different. Whereas Lucia was soothing to be around, Elena was typically very arousing to be around. (Yeah, I went there.) I quickly reached the conclusion that she was an outrageously smart girl who had severe ADHD. Our conversations would veer from topic to topic without warning, but Elena brought humor into everything and I found it hard not to smile whenever she was around. Lucia appeared to have an active sense of humor, but I never heard her make a joke at my (or anyone else's) expense. On the other hand, Elena would tease me from the moment she entered the room for a visit until she left.

Elena's impulsiveness also came out in her temper, although she never directed her wrath on me. As it turned out, that was primarily because she was so protective of me. I know of two occasions (and there were probably more) when she held furious arguments with the nurses, or even doctors, over aspects of my care that she did not approve of or that she knew caused me discomfort.

Elena's energy also would come out in the form of flirting, and even sexual teasing. It quickly became obvious that she enjoyed making me aroused. Later in the hospital stay, she did finally begin to do something to resolve those... feelings that she would cause to arise. (I will get to that later, I'm a little ahead of myself.)

*****

There was one day that convinced me that my life had changed for the better, forever, whether I asked for it or not. You see, I had declined the more powerful painkillers after the first three days because I was concerned about becoming addicted to them. I had struggled with a painkiller addiction after a major surgery when I was younger, so I wanted to avoid going down that path at all costs.

Day four started out well, but just after Lucia arrived, the pain arrived suddenly and it took my breath away. Reaching out, Lucia took my good hand and held it during one of the worst waves. When I let go as the pain eased slightly, I could see that she was in pain herself. Apparently I had been squeezing harder than I realized. I released her hand immediately, feeling terrible for having hurt her. She simply took my hand back and told me that she was there for no matter what. Looking back, I think we're both fortunate that I didn't break her hand that day.

I was able to bear the waves of pain for the first hour, but they were wearing on me. When she saw my resolve weakening, Lucia finally reached out to put her hand on my face on my face and told me, "Tell me something about yourself. Focus on something other than the pain."

Because of the pain, or because I found Lucia to be absolutely trustworthy, I let my filter down and blurted out the first thing that occurred to me.

"I'm a virgin!"

I couldn't believe I had said that to anyone, especially as a non sequitur.

With no better options, I continued, "I've uhh... I mean, I've thought about it a lot, but I'm too shy to attract most girls. I also don't like the idea of starting out with casual sex with someone I didn't truly care about."

That was all I could manage, so I waited for her response.

Lucia just gave me a sweet smile and squeezed my hand encouragingly. I took that as a sign that I should continue. The statement had been embarrassing to make, but apparently the shame was effective in making me forget my pain for a moment.

I began to talk to Lucia more honestly than I had ever spoken to anyone before. I spoke about school, my awkwardness, my career aspirations and a host of other topics. After thirty minutes or so, I paused for breath and asked her to tell me something about herself.

She surprised me by opening up and being just as honest with me. Lucia spoke about her struggles with school, her difficulty making plans for the future, and even her frustrations with her twin sister. Then she told me about her first sexual experience with one of the highschool boys. When I appeared to accept her story without judgment, she proceeded to tell me about what she had gone through with the football team. It was obvious that she had never told anyone the full story that she told me then. It was painful to hear, to be honest.

The rest of the day passed like this. We went back and forth in low voices for hours, telling each other things that we had never told another living soul. I truly felt like I had no secrets from this girl. The pain was long since forgotten by late afternoon. My feelings were very confused at the time, but it was obvious that we had become friends. In fact, I think she probably was my first true friend.

Near the end of the day, I felt bold enough to ask her to describe her body to me. I don't know why, the question just came out. It seemed important.

"Should I show it to you?" She stood up, but she looked a little apprehensive... or maybe she was resigned. Either way, I didn't like her expression.

I took her hand and pulled her back down to her chair.

"No, I want you to tell me about it."

"OK, well I'm pretty short and a little skinny, but my butt is kind of big. I have long black hair that gets curly without any effort on my part, I know that I'm really lucky about that. I have brown eyes, and a my nose is a little long. I have a long neck and my collarbones stick out. My breasts are small, a B cup. I have a landing strip." She blushed but kept going, "And I have outer lips... down there, that stick out. I have long legs and average sized feet."

In reality, it didn't all come out in a burst like that. The speech was hesitant and frequently paused for awkward silences. When she was done, Lucia looked at me with a triumphant, but pained, smile.

It should have occurred to me before, but the things that Trent had put Lucia and her sister had definitely impacted their psyche. Acting off the cuff, I asked her whether she would like to hear my version of her body. She nodded tentatively.

(I should emphasize that I had no idea what the hell I was doing. It just seemed right.)

In the end, I was probably as slow and hesitant as she was, but I knew that I needed to take the opportunity help her if I could. I also couldn't wait to give her some honest praise. The girl took my breath away, and would have done so even without my broken ribs.

"I see the most beautiful girl that I've ever gotten to meet in person. She's short, slender but with curves, and she may be the cutest thing I'll ever see. She has curly black hair that always looks like she's stepping out onto a red carpet, but somehow at the same time it looks like she just stepped out of bed. She has a regal nose, lovely mouth, and the biggest, kindest brown eyes that I have ever seen. She has a very graceful neck. She also has what, I assume, are the world's greatest breasts. They look perfect on her frame. She has an hourglass figure, despite being so slender, and an extraordinary bubble butt. Oh, and her legs are so long and smooth, I would like to wear one of them as a necktie."

I stuttered to a stop with a bright red blush. When I looked up, Lucia had a huge smile on her face. She gave me a kiss for the speech, then she left. She hadn't said a word in response.


Chapter 8 - Handle With Care

At the end of the first week, the hospital was ready to release me. Because of my injuries (immobilized leg, broken hand, broken ribs), the doctor informed me that I would most likely need help from a family member to help care for me for a few weeks before I could start to manage on my own. I was just trying to figure out how to tell the doctor that I had no family and was going back to my apartment where I lived alone when Elena spoke up. She had insisted on accompanying me so fiercely that I was unable to muster the energy to prevent her from joining.

"That is not a problem. My sister and I will take care of him."

The doctor looked at me with a twinkle in his eye.

"Well, that's all we needed to discuss. I'm sure that it will be a terrible trial to undergo the care of these sisters." The twinkle was now a smirk. "You will be released today. The nurses will give you some papers with instructions on what to do."

As soon as he left, I turned to Elena.

"You don't have to..." That was all I managed to get out.

"It has already been decided. We took your key when they brought your personal effects and we have moved the essentials into your apartment. I believe that Lucia is cleaning it now. I personally made sure to store your porn more discreetly than we found it." There was a playful grin on her face.

She continued. "Now, that you have been given a clean bill of health I have a thank you present for you."

With one swift movement, she had the sheet pulled down, my gown pulled up, and my dick in her hand. I was almost immediately hard, both from the time that had passed since I had a chance to masturbate (made worse by her regular teasing all week) and from the prospect of having the sisters living with me.

She stroked my penis gently a few times. If she wanted to, she could have taken my pulse with her finger and thumb, it was throbbing so hard.

Taking her hands off me with a devilish grin, Elena walked to the other side of the room. I was speechless in agony until I realized that she was just getting a handful of lotion. Spreading it across the palms and fingers of both hands, she held them together to warm it up. It was obvious that she had put some thought into this.

When she grabbed me again, I nearly jumped out of my skin. The initial time she touched me, it had been so much of a shock that I was not able to process what I was feeling. This time I noticed the details and they was extraordinary. She had the softest hands I had ever felt, applying light but constant pressure with those graceful fingers. Elena used both hands, with one of them stroking the shaft from the base to my circumcised foreskin while the other stroked the head in a collection of different ways I couldn't describe. Every few seconds, she alternated her hands.