Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never seen a woman come as hard as that before and what made it all the more surprising to his young mind, was that she had climaxed without him even getting his cock into her hot little pussy.

Tina had come hard alright... very hard. She shook in shuddering ecstasy, closing her eyes then went limp beneath him. Her hands fell away, and her legs spread outwards.

She sprawled beneath her nephew, with her cunt still pressed against his prick, and most of her ass hanging over the edge of the bed.

Dimly, through the warm glow radiating through her body, Tina felt his hands on her hips, pulling her sopping wet panties down over her quivering thighs.

She felt a little ashamed now that her climax had passed and began to have second thoughts about letting their little sex session continue any further. It was one thing to masturbate herself on her nephew's cock, but entirely another to let him fuck her.

Somehow Sham also managed to pull Tina's dress up over her head until she lay naked and panting on the bed in front of him.

His cock was rock-hard by now, and ignoring her unconvincing moan of protest, Sham scrambled between his aunt's wide-spread thighs and positioned the head of his prick in the entrance of the very womb that had given him life.

He shuddered at the much thought. He took only a moment to stare at it, running his eyes over the hairy cram pussy which even now quivered and twitched around the half-buried tip of his cock planting wet slobbery kisses on the flared head.

His aunt looked up and saw the lust in her nephew's eyes then she looked down at his throbbing cock wedged between the outer lips of her pussy and moaned deep in her throat. Sudden panic gripped her as she realized what he was about to do.

Although every cell of her body was screaming for it part of her mind still rejected the sinful act of incest with her own nephew!

"Sham, no! We... We can't!" she protested weakly, trying to push him away, but her strength was gone and her heart really wasn't in it.

Then before she could move or say another word, Sham fucked his cock into her cunt.

"Shamny!... My God! It's splitting me open!" she gurgled, feeling his gigantic prick penetrates the moist constriction of her pussy with a single hard thrust.

"Slo... Uhhh!... Mmmhhh, s...slowly, or you'll hurt me! Please be gentle, honey!"

"Oh, Aunty! Jesus, you're tight! I can't believe it!" he groaned as Tina's hips jerked upwards, sliding onto the length of her nephew's eager cock.

Her eyes bulged as she felt him fuck deep into her open-lipped twat.

"Jesus, he's as big as his Uncle!" she thought, with a certain amount of surprise.

The surprise rapidly gave way to pleasure though, as her nephew's twenty year-old cock began to stretch the elastic walls of her pussy a little more painfully than she was used to.

Sham meanwhile was equally surprised.

He had envisioned his aunt's cunt as being big and loose but he was pleasantly surprised to find that her girlish vagina was very, very tight. So tight in fact, that he could feel every ridge and groove of her cuntal lining as it clung to his cock shaft like a tightly stretched glove.

Sham prepared to fuck his aunt in earnest. Taking the weight of his body on his elbows he began to move his hips up and down slowly at first and then much faster as her juices began to flow copiously lubricating the junction of their mutual lust.

He stabbed his prick in and out swiftly, causing Tina to pant and writhe.

She began to sob, but wasn't sure if it was in shame or ecstasy.

She clawed at the bedspread, her head twisting from side to side as she began to lift her hips and fuck back at her nephew's thrusting cock.

The friction of his thick cock shaft along the sensitive lips of her cunt made Tina's mind spin, and she churned her ass in a most wanton manner, no longer caring that it was her young, twenty year-old nephew who was fucking her so deliciously.

"Yessss! Fuck me, Shamny! Fuck auntie's cunt with your big, fat cock!" she hissed through gritted teeth.

Sham looked down between his mother's splayed thighs, watching his cock fuck in and out of her cunt. Her brown pink hairy cunt lips clung to the shaft as he withdrew and disappeared back inside as he plunged into her.

Now he could see the way her pussy stretched and clasped his prick as well as feel it and the stimulating combination increased his excitement a thousand fold.

Grunting and moaning with lust, Tina lifted her legs, drawing her knees back, shoving her cunt up at her nephew's lunging cock.

Her husband like to fuck her like this, with her legs bent and her knees pulled back against her tits.

It offered the deepest penetration, and made her clit rub hard up against his hammering pubic bone.

The pounding of his hips drove the air from his aunt's lungs in loud rushes.

Yet despite the tremendous pounding he was giving her, she began gasping and whimpering incessantly... wonderful obscenities that Sham had never dreamed he would hear coming from his aunt's lovely mouth.

"Oh God, fuck me Shamny! Fuck aunty real hard! Ram your big cock into my fat juicy cunt and don't stop fucking it! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhgnhhhhh!"

"I AM aunty! I AM fucking you! I'm going to cum in your cunt and make you cum till you faint!"

"Oooooooh! Shamnnnnny! Yes come in me! I want to feel your hot juice in my pussy! Ooooooo! Unnnnnnnnggg! That's it! I'm close! Harder! Oh, fuuuuck!"

Tina was on fire her whole body burning up with unbridled passion for her handsome young nephew who was fucking her so magnificently her cunt clasped his cock each time he pulled out, then expanding to take every wonderful hard inch as he plunged it back inside her.

Tina drew her legs wide apart offering her pussy to the full frenzied thrusts of her nephew's powerful prick.

A whimper escaped her lips as she felt the spreading heat of another orgasm filling her battered twat.

Her eyes fluttered open to look up at him. Sham was staring down at her with an equally glazed look on his young face, and it was obvious that his own climax was also very close.

"Unnnnnnnhhhh! Fuck! Oooooo, yessssss! Fuck meeee!... I'm cuuuummmmmming!", squealed Tina, as waves of pleasure surged outwards from the very heart of her throbbing, twisting cunt.

Sham fucked his Aunt harder, extremely excited by her shameless cries of lust.

His hips pumping up and down, his cock stretching and filling her bucking twat with hot, throbbing hardness.

It was just what the convulsing woman needed and she felt her thighs begin to melt and her eyes go out of focus as his young prick slammed into her quivering hole with jackhammer force.

Tina strained her quivering snatch high, grinding her clit deliciously against her nephew's cock as she came, climaxing in a surge of raw, mindless ecstasy.

"Shamny! Ohhhhh, Shamnnnnny!" she moaned.

Sham was beginning to show the strain, his young face screwed up, eyes half closed, gasping for breath as his mother flung her hands behind his body to grab his jerking ass, pulling him into her as deep as she could while she came.

Her body began to shudder all over and her cunt exploded, squeezing and gripping his long cock like a tiny toothless mouth.

Tina had to bite her bottom lip hard to stop from screaming, her hands clawing at her nephew's clenched young ass.

His aunt's wild reaction was all Sham needed to slip over the edge himself, and with a deep, panting grunt, he threw back his head and sent jet after jet of thick scalding sperm deep up inside her cunt.

Her nephew's spurting cum sent Tina into shuddering spasms of rapture, her cuntal contractions increasing in intensity.

As he came, Sham grabbed his aunt's boobs and gripped them tightly, twisting and squeezing the sweaty, jiggling tit flesh as he filled her hot cunt with a full load of creamy, incestuous sperm. She cried out.

And then there was the sound a mixture of shame and wanton ecstasy.

Her nephew was coming inside her... she had let her own nephew fuck her, and now he was flooding her throbbing cunt with his jism..the experience was unbelievably exciting.

As soon as she felt it kick and spurt inside her, Tina strained even harder onto his jerking, spewing cock, desperate to receive every single drop her virile young nephew had to offer. She urged him on.

"Come in me, Shamny!" she cried. "Cum in auntie's pussy! Shoot your stuff right up my hot cunt! Uuuuhhhh, baby! I wanna feel you come in me!!"

Sham groaned and hunched into her as he emptied his balls inside his aunt's gooey fuck hole.

In return, Tina squeezed his ass cheeks with both hands, pulling his cock deeper and deeper inside her insatiable snatch.

To Tina's delight, her nephew continued to fuck her even after he'd finished coming his cock was still extremely hard despite an obviously mind-blowing orgasm.

Most young mans were like that, Tina reflected, able to achieve a second hard on almost before the first one had gone soft.

"Ooooh, you were wonderful, Shamny!", crooned Tina, wiggling her ass up at him.

"You're still hard! Hmmmmm, We'll have to call that thing a 'repeater-peter' won't we, baby?"

"You'd better believe it, Aunty!" he grinned.

They giggled together as Sham began sliding his prick in and out of her cunt.

It was a wet fuck. Tina's jizz-filled pussy-slit was slippery and hot, her clit sticking out like a small pink tongue as it rasped deliciously against the shaft of the young man's cock.

Tina couldn't believe how quickly her nephew was able to arouse her again. Within seconds she felt the old familiar ache in her loins... her third orgasm in less than half an hour!

"Ohhhh yeah, baby!" Tina panted. "Fuck me again!"

Sham's balls slapped against his aunt's upturned ass at the end of each stroke as Tina sprawled back on the bed letting her young nephew fuck her as hard as he liked.

He was eager for it and so was she.

Her ass bucked as she pumped her hips up at his thrusting cock wriggling her cunt around on his sliding fuck pole like an oversexed little woman.

She was overwhelmed with lust for her handsome nephew. He was so good!

Such a strong, virile young fucker! People would say it was wrong but Tina didn't care.

It was too good.

Life was too short, and you had to take what pleasure you could get, no matter what the source.

As long as nobody found out, what harm would it do? Besides, he had such a big hard prick... such a lovely cock to fuck.

And fuck her he did, bringing Tina to climax after climax before his rejuvenated young balls spewed forth another deluge of thick, creamy jizm into her heaving belly.

This time though Sham had had his fill, and his cock deflated rapidly inside his aunt's twitching cunt.

He became weak, and his arms collapsed. He fell heavily onto her and Tina grunted as his weight settled.

Her legs slid down each side of his body and hung over the edge of the bed until they touched the floor.

She ran her hands over his back, caressing his hot, damp skin and hugged her wonderful young nephew tightly against her own sweaty body. They lay there for several minute, before he rolled off onto the bed beside her.

"Aunty, are you alright?" asked Sham as he saw the look of shame in his mother's eyes.

"Yes, honey. I'm okay. But we really shouldn't have done this. It got out of hand. What are we going to do now?"

"Why? Didn't you like me fucking you Aunty?"

"Ohhh, yes! That's the problem, Sham.

I loved it! But an aunt shouldn't feel that way about her nephew let alone do the things we did!" said Tina, getting to her feet.

"But Aunt, if we both wanted to do it, and it was good, how can it be wrong?"

She couldn't argue with logic like that, even if it was a little naive.

"I guess you're right, darling. But I don't think your family would agree."

"They don't have to know, Auntty." replied Sham, with a sly wink.

He sure had grown up fast in the ways of the world, she thought as she pulled her panties over her thighs and struggled into her crumpled dress.

Sham stared at his Aunt's exquisite legs, and glimpsed a brief flash of her tight ass before she smoothed down her dress.

He lay back on his bed, seeing her for the first time in a totally different light. No longer was she the Aunt that cleaned his clothes made his breakfast and washed the dishes.

She was his lover and nobody on earth would ever change that.

"Can we do it again soon Aunty?" he asked hopefully, staring at the swell of her curvaceous tits, once more hidden seductively beneath the thin material of her dress only the hard, erect nipples betraying her inner feelings.

"I don't know, sweetheart. We'll have to be very careful that nobody finds out or there'll be hell to pay!"

Although she didn't admit it, Tina already knew the answer as she looked down at his limp cock, remembering vividly how it had brought her to a sexual peak which she rarely achieved any more. Bending down, she kissed him on the lips.

It was a quick, motherly kiss, but her hand on his thigh spoke volumes.

"Come on you gorgeous hunk! Up and at them! You've got a game to play."

Tina hurried from the room, leaving her nephew to ponder the events of the last half-hour...

12