Hen Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension between them was excruciating, but fortunately, the others were too drunk to notice anything amiss. Now that they were alone, Lisa was torn between hoping that something would happen, and terrified that if anything DID happen, her friendship with Jenna would be damaged forever.

"How are you feeling?" Jenna's husky voice jolted Lisa from her introspection and her eyes opened with a start.

"Oh, erm...tired I guess," she said. She yawned helplessly.

"You're not mad with me, are you?" asked Jenna as she stripped off down to her underwear.

Lisa tried not to stare at her friend's body. It was weird – she had seen Jenna unclothed before, but this was different. Now everything was coloured with a rosy sexual glow and Lisa found it difficult to remain detached from her strong physical reaction.

"Why would I be mad?" she replied softly, focussing on a frayed section of the bed cover as Jenna unclipped her bra.

"For telling you what I thought of dickhead."

"No, I'm not mad," Lisa said with a sigh. "You're right about him, he IS a dickhead." What hurt the most was the way everyone else had seen this – except her apparently. How stupid did that make her feel?

Without warning, she began to cry. Miserable fat tears rolled down her cheeks, leaving salty trails through the remains of her make-up. As she sobbed into the pillow, she felt the bed rock as Jenna dropped down to lie beside her. A comforting arm slipped around her waist and she was pulled tightly against her friend.

It was enormously soothing to be hugged; Brian never held her unless he wanted sex. Even that hadn't been all that often of late. The tears dried up and Lisa felt her heart rate slowing down as she relaxed again. Jenna made her feel loved and cherished. It was a far cry from how Brian made her feel.

"You're not stupid," Jenna whispered eventually as her had stroked Lisa's hair. "I know how much you want to have a family and settle down."

That much was true. It was all she truly wanted if she was absolutely honest, but in the process of pursuing her dream, she had overlooked Brian's many faults.

"I'll just have to wait for a while longer," Lisa said, her voice muffled by Jenna's hair.

"And in the meantime, maybe you need to experience some other things life has to offer."

Lisa felt Jenna's hand sweep slowly down her arm until it rested lightly on her waist. Although the air conditioning was on in the room, she suddenly felt unbearably hot and her skin tingled beneath Jenna's fingers as the tension between them grew. She allowed her head to drop back against the pillow to find Jenna watching her closely.

"Like what?" she asked, not sure if she was ready for the answer.

"Like this?" Jenna dropped down and touched her lips to Lisa's in a gentle kiss. For a moment Lisa froze in shock, her body rigid, but Jenna didn't pull away. Instead she increased the pressure and Lisa gradually succumbed to the desire that had been hovering in the background all evening.

Their kiss finally ended and Lisa was stunned. This was how it should be, she thought in wonder. Loving and gentle; no rough hands forcing her to do something she hated. She had never known a kiss could be so sensual and passionate, yet full of love and affection too.

"You're so beautiful," whispered Jenna softly as she stroked the curve of Lisa's back. Her pale eyes had deepened to an azure blue and for a moment Lisa almost imagined drowning in their depths.

"I'm not really," she replied. "I'm just me."

"That's why I love you." Jenna smiled.

Lisa felt Jenna's hard nipples pressing into her own soft breasts and she couldn't help the sparks of arousal that continued to swirl deep inside her belly. As much as she was scared, she was also excited. The feeling that she was hovering on the brink of something totally amazing sent shivers of anticipation through her.

Hesitantly Lisa moved her hand until it was resting on Jenna's hip. The tanned skin was soft and delicate, much like Lisa's own, and she itched to explore further. Jenna curved her back a little and tilted her breasts forward invitingly, but still Lisa hesitated.

"Relax," said Jenna soothingly as she placed tiny butterfly kisses on Lisa's neck. "We're not doing anything wrong," she assured her.

"I've never done anything like this before," admitted Lisa in a small voice.

"Trust me," Jenna said as she began to move her lips across Lisa's collar bone. "I won't do anything you're uncomfortable with."

It seemed easier to go with Jenna than fight her. Instead of looking for reasons to stop this madness, Lisa closed her eyes and fell back on the bed and submitted to Jenna's caresses.

She felt nimble fingers undoing her shirt as lips kissed the skin that was slowly revealed. It felt so different to how Brian touched her. There was no rough pawing of her flesh, pain or clumsy fumbling. Jenna seemed to know instinctively what she needed.

Her light shirt fell open to the side and Lisa felt soft breath tickling her breasts. A sudden panic assailed her and she tensed up immediately. When she opened her eyes, Jenna was watching her. Lisa felt her skin flush with heat at the thought of Jenna seeing her naked flesh.

"You're beautiful," her friend told her softly, as if she had read her mind.

"Brian's never said that," Lisa replied.

"I thought we were in agreement that Brian's a fuck head." Jenna grinned and Lisa felt her nervousness melt away once again.

Before Lisa had a chance to protest any further, Jenna had unfastened the front catch on her bra and pushed the lacy cups away. Lisa closed her eyes as Jenna began to touch her breasts, trailing light kisses across the sensitive skin until she reached her hard and swollen nipples.

The first swirl of a moist tongue across her tips sent shockwaves through Lisa's body. She was instantly consumed with a scorching desire that ripped her apart. Any lingering doubts she may have had were vanquished in the heat of the moment.

Feeling the need to give something back, Lisa reached out mindlessly until she encountered her friend's soft breasts. Empowered by Jenna's encouraging moans of approval, Lisa caressed the delicious orbs, revelling in the feel of her friend's warm skin.

Jenna fell backwards with a low moan of pleasure when Lisa's lips found her nipples. The way Jenna was responding was incredibly arousing to Lisa; she was all too used to Brian taking his own pleasure while she passively accepted it. This was a mutual experience and one that was infinitely more satisfying.

She tasted of strawberries and Lisa was addicted. When Jenna pushed her away, she couldn't help the groan of frustration that passed her lips, but her mind was soon erased when fingers slid slyly between her thighs and began to rub her through the gauze of her knickers.

For once Lisa was glad she had taken the trouble to wear some nice underwear. Normally she didn't pay attention to what she wore as Brian never noticed. But a few days before the hen night, she had splashed out on matching lingerie from La Senza. The red french-knickers and matching bra had been an impulse buy and although they had cost loads, Lisa was happy she had spent the money.

Lisa shifted restlessly as Jenna increased the pressure between her thighs. Heat spread outwards and she knew she was wetter than she had ever been. It was impossible to stay still and she writhed against Jenna's hand.

"Feel good?" Jenna asked huskily, her breath tickling the skin of Lisa's throat.

"Mmm," replied Lisa, unable to formulate a coherent sentence. She didn't want this to end. Alcohol still buzzed through her veins, but that wasn't why she was here, with Jenna. She was here because she wanted to be; she knew this now.

Their legs entwined and the sweet scent or arousal was heavy in the air of the quiet room. Lisa was losing herself, fast, but she was unable to pull away. Her emotions were wrapped up in the delirious sensations she was experiencing, raw and primal.

Deft fingers played Lisa's body like a concert pianist and she was catapulted towards the edge of reason. When the first spasms of pleasure hit, she cried out helplessly, her eyes closed tightly as stars exploded and her whole body exploded with the power of her orgasm.

Jenna held her tightly, her fingers still deep inside Lisa's clenching body. Lisa felt lips kissing her and she smiled even as she began to weep quietly.

"Don't cry," whispered Jenna softly.

"I can't help it!" Lisa sobbed as her orgasm faded away finally. "I never felt like this before."

Jenna hugged her again and Lisa felt peace settle over her like a warm blanket. After a while, Jenna moved and removed the last of Lisa's clothes before climbing under the covers with her. Something caught her eye and she reached out and grabbed it.

"You won't be needing this anymore!" she grinned, holding up the L plate that she had pinned on Lisa's backside earlier that evening.

Lisa giggled. "No," she replied. Then she wrapped her body around Jenna's and closed her eyes.

* * *

Brian stared in silence at the diamond ring Lisa had just dropped on the pine table. For a moment Lisa thought he wasn't going to say anything, but then he looked at her, his face distorted with anger.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" he snapped. "I've forked out a bloody fortune for this wedding and now you say you're calling it off?"

She nodded mutely. It was only the knowledge that Jenna was waiting for her outside that had given her the courage to face him.

"But...why?"

For the first time in their relationship, Lisa felt pity for him. "I don't love you, Brian," she said quietly. "I didn't mean to hurt you and I'm sorry, but I've decided to move in with Jenna for a while."

She looked away guiltily. Whilst she and Jenna were together now in every sense of the word, she knew Brian would never forgive her, so she hoped it would be a long time before he found out the truth.

"That bitch," Brian growled. "I knew this was her doing – she never liked me."

"No you arsehole, I didn't!" Jenna said from the kitchen doorway.

Lisa turned in surprise.

"Thought you might need a hand with your stuff," Jenna said with a grin, ignoring Brian's poisonous stares. She grabbed the holdall bag that was sitting beside the table. "Come on, sweetie, let's go."

Lisa cast one final glance around the kitchen she had spent all too many hours in cooking meals for one, and walked away for the final time.

Brian looked defeated as she left him. It was strange, she thought, now that it was over, she wondered why it had taken her so long to realise he wasn't the one for her. Then she turned back to Jenna and felt the familiar warmth seep through her body.

"Thank you," she said as they sat in Jenna's car.

"My pleasure," Jenna replied before leaning across the seats and kissing her lingeringly.

From the living room window Brian was watching them, his face apoplectic with fury, but Lisa no longer cared. He was her past – and Jenna was the future. That was all that mattered.

12