Henry's Birthday Threesome

Story Info
Henry gets a few surprises.
1.6k words
4.26
44.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaRed
AnnaRed
4 Followers

"Wow, what a great birthday," Henry thought to himself as he got out of the car in front of his apartment building. He was thinking sarcastically. The day was supposed to be spent relaxing, playing video games, maybe getting some new shoes - but his boss had called this morning, and really needed him today; "deadline" and "big client" were mentioned. Now not only was his girlfriend stuck away on business, but he had to work. Henry had caffeinated himself and worked all day and now just wanted to kick back and have some good pizza and beer.

He went in the front door and up the stairs. The building felt about 15 degrees hotter than outside and he was sweating by the time he reached his apartment. An odd noise came from inside, Henry opened the door cautiously. The dog ran to sit anxiously in front of him, wagging his tail. Henry bent over to give him a scratch, and saw movement from the corner of his eye. Before he could turn around, someone had a damp rag pressed over his mouth and nose. Everything went dark and he fell to the floor.

Henry woke up feeling dizzy, but on his feet. His arms felt odd, he squinted down and saw his hands tied together and attached to a rope going to a hook in the ceiling. "What the fuck?" His heart started to rise in his throat and panic ebbed in... then he heard clicking on the floor behind him, sounded like... heels. A hand slowly touched his shoulder and felt down his arm, around his stomach and down into his pants.

"Hey baby," was whispered into Henry's ear, and he recognized the voice - and the hand.

"Kira! What are you do-" his talking was cut off when she came into view and kissed him hard. She had meant to draw it out a bit but missed him too much to wait. Kira stepped back and grinned. She had on shiny black stilettos, satiny black panties that showed a lot of cheek and a matching bra. Her dark hair was down and fell soft and shiny over her pale shoulders.

"Holy shit!" He couldn't believe she was here, and wanted to ask a hundred questions. But all those questions fled his mind when Kira stepped in closer again and began to lightly flick his nipple with her tongue. He felt what he could with his hands restricted, tried to return the favour and feel Kira's nipples through the dark satin but she lowered herself in front of him, pulled his pants off and started to tease his balls. Her fingers traced light lines up and over all of his best places. From taint to tip she gently felt her way around, eliciting satisfying groans from Henry. His hard cock twitched in response and hit Kira in the face. She sighed once, the grabbed both his ass cheeks and pulled him forward into her mouth. It felt familiar and warm and wet. Her tongue rubbed along the sensitive underside of his penis and it throbbed with happiness in her mouth. Her pace sped up and she added a hand, Kira's head bounced on Henry's dick, wanting as much as possible inside her. Henry closed his eyes and let his head fall back a bit, just enjoying himself, when suddenly there was another hand on his ass, and then another. He tried to twist around but all he could see was a hot round ass in red panties. Someone was back there, and someone was working their fingers close to his anus.

Kira stopped sucking on him long enough to smile and say, "Happy birthday" then went back to her tasty treat. The girl behind him seemed to know what she was doing; her fingers were lubed and massaged his asshole slowly. Henry was close to cumming but wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. His hands gripped Kira's head as well as he could and pumped into her face. The ruby clad woman now started working a finger inside him. Henry groaned loudly and Kira "mmmed" with pleasure as she lapped up the giant load he shot into her mouth.

"Wow," he wanted to sit down but couldn't reach the floor still tied up, "Are you going to set me free?"

"Not yet," Kira raised one eyebrow.

"But you can take a little break," the mystery girl said, sliding a stool behind him for him to relax on. Henry sat down quickly before his knees gave out and the third party came into full view. Her outfit matched Kira's exactly except for being red. Her hair was as dark as Kira's but her skin was brown, like she had spent the few years surfing for a living.

"This is Anna, and this" Kira said and then turned to give Anna a long kiss full of tounge, "is Henry".

"Tasty," Anna wiped some cum from the corner of her mouth, Kira had shared the cum Henry had left in her mouth.

Kira laughed with delight at the look on Henrys face while Anna retreated into the bedroom. "Have a drink, you look thirsty." She held up a bottle of water with a straw in it for Henry to drink, and then sat back on the ottoman. "I hope you had a big lunch today."

"Oh yeah? I'm going to need lots of energy, will I?"

"Oh yeah"

"Oh yeah" Anna chimed in and came back into the room. Anna wasn't alone; she had a fat black strap on with her. On her actually, and attached to the inside - out of site, another part of the strap on was in her.

She sat down beside Kira on the ottoman, "Is it my turn for a blow job?" Kira bent over her and sucked the silicon cock into her mouth. Anna moaned like she could feel it removed her own bra and then went for Kira's. Kira's nipples were already hard and pink and aching to be played with, Anna's fingers obliged and teased and twisted. Kira turned to kneel in front of Anna, her ass pointed toward Henry, a wet spot on her panties and ass cheeks poking out.

"You should probably get out of those things", Henry suggested.

Kira stood up and wiggled out of her panties, but instead of resuming her position on the floor, pushed Anna back and straddled her. They kissed each other, each holding the others face and ass, breasts mashed together and Kira lowered herself on Anna's dick.

"Fuck" she moaned and starting grinding her hips and grabbed Anna's tits to rub her nipples with her thumbs. Anna could clearly feel good things inside her from the motions and had her head thrown back and pumped her hips up and down.

"You little sluts" Henry said, frustrated from his restrictive position but enjoying the show. His hard on had returned with a vengeance and he was like a rock.

"You're right" Anna said, breathless, "she is a little slut" and forced Kira up and then onto her hands and knees on the ottoman. She positioned herself behind Kira and drove her shiny dick into Kira with one swift motion, her hips slapping against Kira's ass. She slowly pulled out and then quickly drove in again, and again and again.

"This is so not fair" Henry said from a few feet away.

Kira pulled away from Anna to lie on the ottoman in front of Henry. She slowed her breathing and sat there circling her nipples and touching her clit, smiling at him. Anna circled around to behind Henry.

"Yeah, it isn't fair, you should get a turn too" Anna pushed on Henry's shoulders to make him kneel on the floor. His hands, still tied and attached to the ceiling, were now just above his head. He was a bit nervous, and excited about what he thought was going to happen next.

The sounds of lube squirting out came from behind him and the hands, now familiar, tickled his taint and up to his asshole again. Anna's knees appeared on either side of his and she edged closer to him. She massaged her finger into him and reached around to feel up and down the length of his cock. Henry relaxed a bit and leaned forward, pushing her finger further into him.

Anna slapped his ass, "Now you're a slut too" and there was a great pressure at his anus. He relaxed as much as possible and felt a pop as the head of her dick pushed into his ass. It felt intrusive and fucking sexy. Kira was now furiously rubbing her clit in front of him, only a foot away on the ottoman. Anna waited a minute for Henry to get adjusted and then pushed further in.

"Oh God" he gasped.

Anna eased out and pushed in again. She squeezed his ass and gradually built up pace until she was fucking Henry's ass with the same speed she had previously been fucking Kira.

Henry was so close, Anna's cock was rubbing his prostate and he was dying for his hands to be free to jerk himself off. But then Kira pushed the ottoman the last foot closer and impaled herself on his cock.

"I'm going to cum" she said breathlessly, rubbing her clit and moving her hips in time with Anna's pumping. "I want you to fucking cum in me."

Her pussy started pulsing around Henry's cock and that was it. Anna pushed deep and Henry filled Kira's hot soaking cunt with his cum.

"Good boy" Anna laughed and slapped Henry's ass. She pulled out gently and cut the rope binding Henry's hands. He collapsed on top of Kira and she wrapped her legs and arms around him.

They laid there in a sweaty, sticky heap, breathing heavily.

"Now I think we should return the favour" Kira said. They both turned to look at Anna...

AnnaRed
AnnaRed
4 Followers