Henry's Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
Trevor experiences his long supressed fantasies.
5.7k words
3.96
21.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers

I nodded, and as I remembered that for obvious reasons my response passed by unnoticed, I coughed and tried replying again. ‘Yes, I do. I can wait.’

‘Are you sure? If this is really your first time, maybe you just want to get a taste of it with someone else, and then…?’

‘No,’ I was quite adamant now. ‘I can wait. I want to see Evie. I heard she was the best.’ Of course Henry did not tell me she was the best. But, I learned to rely on Henry’s taste in everything, and if he said Evie is the one to see, by God, Evie was the one I wanted.

‘Alright, you got it, mate.’ Said Terry.

Three long months passed and the attraction to the alternative lifestyle that I was yearning for had somewhat dissipated. I still thought about it, but it did not weigh on me as heavily as it did at first. There were times when in the deadly silence of the night I would lay in bed, half asleep and the images of Henry’s scrapbook creeping inside my head. I browsed the Internet and found some sites that dealt with fetish and all that went along with it. I have to admit, they got me excited. But the thought that there is a possibility of me seeing it in person was much more compelling. So I waited.

Finally, in early April, as I started losing hope that Terry even remembered me any longer – and I was going to be damned if I would try and call him again – I answered the phone one day in the office and Terry’s voice boomed on the other side. ‘Henry, old chum! It’s Terry, remember me?’

We arranged to meet the next day in Stepney and he would take me to his little cubbyhole, as he called it. He vaguely described of what was going to take place. He found a regular customer, who did not mind a voyeur behind the glass, and Evie was available, too. As we spoke, my stomach knotted into a burning heaviness. I felt my cock stirring in my pants just from the mere thought of what was in store.

I trusted Henry, therefore I trusted Terry, as untrustworthy as he sounded.

That evening at home, I became a literal Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I walked into my house whistling, cheerfully kissing Claire on the cheek, quickly explaining my good mood as being due to an excellent deal that I had just managed to bring to life in the office. I picked at my dinner plate, not really hungry, complimenting Claire’s shepherd’s pie, which as usual was excellent. As I headed for the study to work on some lose ends that I just could not make my mind to concentrate on at the office after a conversation with Terry, Claire reminded me of our friend’s housewarming party, which was to take place the following day.

Damn! I completely forgot about it. I felt guilty, which then flared into a burning rage. Why didn’t she tell me before? No, I didn’t even remember her ever telling me about this bloody party. Didn’t she realize that I had things to do? Didn’t she remember me telling her that I would be in the office every day this spring, as there were millions of projects that needed to be sorted out in time to be ready for the following Christmas? Every Saturday and most of Sundays! No, she didn’t remember? Well, that certainly told me how much interest she showed in my work! It was easy for her farting about the house and making party arrangements without me, but I simply could not make it tomorrow, and that was that.

I saw the hurt on Claire’s face following my outburst, but elected not to pay much attention to it. I was so excited; I was ready to burst into flames. I turned on my heel and walked into my study, shutting the door behind me, trying really hard not to slam it.

Of course, I would apologize later, I thought. I might even pop into the bleeding party in the evening, after I finished my little business in Stepney. But for the time being, I could not afford to let myself be torn between guilt and sorrow. Claire, of all the people should understand that. Twenty-five years of marriage teach you that much.

The following afternoon, I found myself riding the District Line underground train, pretending to pay attention to the paperback in my lap, while secretly sneaking glances at the people around me. One could always tell who was the Londoner and who was an out-of-towner or a tourist. The latter inevitably concentrated on the London guidebooks, anxiously peeking at the underground maps above the windows, making sure they exited at the appropriate time. Most Londoners would be religiously reading paperbacks and newspapers, listening to walkmans or simply stare out of the window into the blackness of the tunnel walls, lost in their own thoughts.

The motley crowd consisted of everything and anything your heart desired. People of different color and creed, sporting different fashions, with hairdos, which sometimes bordered on bizarre. A young man wearing obvious make-up stood a couple of feet next to my seat and nobody seemed to be paying much attention to his eccentricities. A group of three teenage girls giggled and gurgled in a language that I did not quite recognize, but could tell it must have been eastern European. Au pairs, undoubtedly. Exchanging stories of events in the households where they lived, complaining over the spoiled brats they looked after. An old, scruffy looking man, who seemed to have more space than anybody else on a busy train as nobody elected to stand too close, was giving me the impression that he must have smelled quite bad, even though I was lucky enough not to actually catch a whiff of the offensive odor. Next to me, a tired looking, grossly fat, bleached blonde kept dozing off, each time her greasy, thin hair brushing against my shoulder as her head bobbed into my direction. Another obese bird in her 40s stood next to the boy with make-up, her boobs practically spilling out of her top, giving a glorious site of what a man might desire, attracting more than her fair share of stares. A handsome blond man with warm green eyes sat across from me, chatting with a girl next to him, who seemed to blush fiercely every time his eyes paused on her face. It looked like a beginning of romance to me. His huge hand rested on her thigh, every once in a while giving it a slight squeeze, provoking another avalanche of furious blushes.

The person that truly caught my attention was a tall redhead who entered the train a couple of stops after me. Her boyishly slim figure was clad in black pants and wooly sweater, black high-heeled boots made her appear even taller. Her height easily reached over six feet, heels and all. She leaned on the holding pole close enough for me to catch a good view, her beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring out into the darkness, completely lost in her own world. Every once in a while, she would absently push the little black backpack onto her shoulder as people kept bumping into her, knocking it off. As she held onto the steel pole I noticed her beautiful hands, with nails that were carefully painted in deep red color, looking like little hats sitting on the ends of her ivory white fingers. She must have been in her mid to late 20s, slightly older than my own children. Her curly, fire red hair reached just past her shoulders; she looked very serious and somewhat sad, and above all, very sexy. Her smooth skin looked perfect. I can’t say that she was truly beautiful, however, she was definitely the type of woman who would make a man take a second glance. Probably even a third. I returned my attention to the paperback. No need to be caught starring.

The disembodied voice over the intercom announced that we were approaching Stepney Green station; the doors would open on the left and would we please mind the gap. As I stood up, I noticed that the pretty redhead was no longer standing next to me. My eyes furiously searched through the crowd, and I found her standing by the exit.

The train pulled into the station and the door opened with only a few of the commuters spilling out onto the platform, including the tall redhead and me. She seemed to be in a hurry, which was not quite the case with me. I was almost an hour early before I was to meet Terry in The Blind Beggar pub in the vicinity of the Stepney Green subway station. As she took long and hurried strides up the stairs, I tried to follow close behind. Despite the lack of a crowd, I seemed to be slowed down by people trying to puff their way out of the bowels of the underground.

I reached the top of the stairs and stepped through the arched entrance into the warm April afternoon, I tried to find the tall figure, which disappeared around the corner only a moment ago. Mile End Street was packed with people, which was quite surprising given the fact that this was not a shopping district, but rather just your causal residential neighborhood, dotted with the inevitable, numerous pubs on both sides of the street.

‘Evie!’ a man’s voice stabbed into my brain and my head spun around at the recognition. Not that it was that uncommon of a name, but I personally never knew of any Evie, or even an Eve who might have called herself that. My eyes browsed through the crowd of silhouettes hurrying in every direction possible.

‘Evie!’ the voice called again and now I spotted a sports car, double-parked on the street right in front of the subway station. A man with wild black hair was waving frantically at someone that was obviously on the other side of me. I turned and I could feel my face draining of blood. The tall redhead that I had admired on the subway was waving back at the man, pushing her way through the crowd towards him.

I could not believe my own eyes. This simply could not be!

The girl reached the man and his car, jumped in the passenger’s seat and they sped away, before I even had the time to catch my breath. I shook my head in denial; surely, this was some sort of a freak coincidence. How can one in the city as big as London bump into people like that? Forget the fact that I was in the vicinity of the place, or a dungeon as Henry and Terry liked to call it; it was still unbelievable.

I slowly walked down the street towards the pub that was to be our meeting place. I entered through the heavy wooden doors and was swallowed by the darkness of the drinking lounge and ordered a double scotch, finding a quiet table in the corner, with a clear view of the entrance. Minutes dragged and more than once, I decided that after I finish my drink I would leave. Catch a train downtown or even a taxi. This seemed like a train wreck waiting to happen. Of course, I knew I would do no such thing. Especially now, that I thought I knew who Evie was.

Good half an hour later, after numerous jumps out of my chair like a virgin bride on her wedding night each time the front door opened, the light from the street outside poured in once more and as the door closed, I recognized the silhouette as the man, who was waiting on the girl called Evie.

My stomach knotted and my hands started to tremble. I felt like a 17-year old boy who is just about to accomplish the ultimate conquest, having thought about nothing else throughout his teenage years. Before I could think, my hand shot up and I waved at the man, who waved back to me.

‘Trevor?’ he extended his hand as he approached my table and I nodded, extending my own hand in return, with a complete unnecessary ‘Terry?’ He smiled and nodded back. His handshake was mellow and cold, making my skin crawl.

‘So, are we ready,’ he eyed my half finished drink, ‘or shall we have one for the road?’

I had already had two drinks, which were two too many at this time of the day and despite trying not to appear too eager, I knew that must have been the impression that I gave. ‘I’m ready.’

I threw a couple of banknotes onto the table next to the glass and we walked out as old buddies. ‘Over there,’ said Terry pointing to the corner, which led to the parking lot of the pub in the back.

‘Excited?’ he asked as we sat in the car and I just shrugged. I could not find the words to express my true emotions. Excitement, yes. However, it was mixed with fear, discomfort, and downright terror. I could feel my heartbeat in my throat, choking me.

I was immensely grateful when Terry reached over to the radio and turned it on. Small talk was not what I wanted to go through right now. As we pulled off, I stole a glance at the man driving the car. He looked every bit of what he sounded like on the phone. A dodgy and fidgety character, whose sort I never had to deal with in my line of work. He was dressed in an obviously expensive leather jacket, beige pants and a sweater that held more colors than Henry’s palette, the combination clashing with any sense of style. His watery blue eyes were bulging out of his head, reminding me of a frog. His skin was pockmarked and the entire appearance of his face was unkempt and very unattractive.

He drove too fast, coming to a screeching halt each time the traffic lights turned red; the music was too loud and I tried my best to keep an eye on the surroundings, however, after a few turns, I lost all sense of orientation. Stepney was not the part of town that I ever remembered visiting, anyway.

Terry leaned towards the radio again and turned it down to a barely audible level. ‘A couple of more turns and we’ll be there,’ he said and looked at me. The knot in my stomach just got tighter. His cold eyes seemed to pierce inside my skull. ‘You’ll like Evie, she’s great!’

I nodded. ‘So I heard,’ was all that I could muster.

Terry pulled a cell phone out of is jacket and with one eye on the road, the other one on the phone, he dialed the number, put the phone to his ear and waited for a few seconds intently. ‘Yeah, Perrin,’ he said and listened for a moment. ‘Yeah, we’re almost there, mate.’ He listened again. ‘Alright, in one minute, okay?’

He slapped the phone closed and fumbled to put it back inside the jacket pocket. ‘We’re always very careful that customers and employees do not bump into each other, you see.’ I nodded. ‘We’re keeping it very discreet.’ I closed my eyes for a second, there was no comment that I could think of. If you only knew, shot through my mind.

‘The person that you’ll be watching,’ he said and got my undivided attention. ‘He won’t see you. It’s the way we all want it, right?’ Like a bobbing doll, I simply nodded again.

Finally, Terry pulled into a small, inconspicuous parking lot behind a huge gray building. We got out and walked over to the rusty door in the corner of the building, Terry entering first. He popped his head inside and after a couple of seconds waved his hand at me to follow. I entered and was faced by a long corridor with whitewashed walls, four or five sets of blue colored doors on both sides. He ushered me through the first door on the right and closed it behind us.

I found myself standing in a small, lightless room with one entire wall consisting of a window looking into the adjacent larger room behind it. ‘That’s one-way mirror,’ explained Terry. ‘They won’t be able to see you.’ The light from the other room somewhat illuminated the space shared by Terry and I.

A plain chair stood on my side of the mirror and on the floor in front of it, there were five monitors, all turned off at the time. ‘This is so you can get a close look at everything.’ Terry continued with his explanation. ‘The room has cameras and microphones. You will be able to see and hear everything. Evie knows where and how to stand to give you the best view.’

He pointed to a chair, and I plopped down, while he leaned towards the monitors and turned them on one by one. Two of them were now displaying the bed, one from the side view, the other from the front; the third monitor was pointed to a wooden pony in the corner; the next one at the chair that was standing on the other side of the mirror right in front of me, and the last monitor displayed the space just above the second bed next to a wooden pony, looking more like an exam table, complete with stirrups.

As all the monitors were on, Terry took a step back and looked at them all at once. ‘Oh, by the way,’ he twitched, making me jump slightly. ‘If you want, we can bring in a girl who could be your companion while you’re watching. You can have a free reign.’ I shook my head no. ‘Or a boy, for that matter.’ There was no sign of mockery in his voice or his face. ‘No, thank you, I’ll be fine.’

He shrugged and walked over to the cabinet that stood behind the door, which I did not even notice until just that moment. He opened it and a small light inside revealed a mini bar. He poured a drink into an expensive looking crystal glass and brought it over to me. ‘Cheers,’ he said and tried to push it in my hand.

‘No, thank you, I’ve had enough,’ I said. His eyebrows shot up and he smiled. ‘Just in case,’ he said and set the glass on top of one of the monitors. ‘If you change your mind.’ I looked inside the other room anxiously.

‘They will be here in one minute. By the way, nobody will enter this room. You can be completely at ease. Not that anything bad will happen, but SHOULD anything happen,’ he was talking to me as if I was a child, ‘we ring a bell, which means that within twenty seconds someone will enter the room, which should leave you enough time for,….well, you know.’

Yes I knew, I was most certainly not a child. Yet again, I simply nodded. The entire atmosphere was a huge turn on in itself.

‘If you have a mobile, it won’t work in here. If you need anything, there is a buzzer by the door. Just press it and someone will be in to see about you.’ As an afterthought, he stabbed his finger in the direction of the mini bar: ‘Music if you feel like it.’

With that, he winked at me, shot one last glance at the room beyond the mirror and walked out. I was left sitting on a chair, staring into the empty space beyond, for the hundredth time wondering what did I get myself into.

A few seconds after Terry left, the door in the other room creaked open and a tall man in a black and green Chinese kimono entered. My eyes popped wide open at the realization that I didn’t know who the man was. I was relieved beyond words. All through my ride in Terry’s car I was terrified that Henry was going to be the one in the other room. He was just the kind of person who would not mind a little performance. I could not take that. I would have simply walked out.

The man was barefoot, wobbling more than striding towards the chair that was directly in front of me on the opposite side of the mirror. As I looked at his feet, it was the first time I realized that the floor was concrete, with no rug or runners to make it warmer or softer. He sat down looking in my direction, absently running one of his hands through the hair. He coughed. Ran his hand under the chin, as if checking for the beard stubble, which was not there. Seconds seemed to turn into minutes and I was edgier with every passing moment.

Finally the door in the other room opened again and my heart sank. The person walking in wasn’t the girl that I thought was Evie. She was tall, true. But this bird’s hair was raven black and cut in a bob. She wore – very predictably – black leather pants with a matching vest, complete with a high-heeled black boots. Even from afar, her make-up looked too brutal to be attractive or sexy. She pushed the door shut and as it hit the frame, the man in the chair jerked a bit, but did not turn. I could see his eyes focusing on the mirror, looking at her. She took slow, deliberate steps across the room, pausing for a moment each time one of the high heels hit the floor.

As she reached the man, she stood behind him and one of her hands ran through his short hair, ruffling it, destroying the carefully combed blackness with a touch of gray. The man must have been in his mid 40s. Her fingers touched him and he closed his eyes as if soaking in all that her touch delivered.

Without looking at him at all, her hand left his hair and she walked towards the mirror, and I realized that ever since she had entered the room her gaze was directed straight at me. I shifted uncomfortably, even though I was aware that she could not see me.

nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers
12