Henry's Home for the Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry's mom submits to Margaret Kathy enjoys being in charge.
3.4k words
4.53
29.5k
20

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in a series. It will make more sense if you read the first chapter before this one. There is some focus on bodily functions and corporal punishment. All characters are 18 or over.

*****

Henry arose the next morning, accepting that not only would he be subservient to the demanding woman his parents had hired to be his governess for the summer, but that his renewed relationship with his old girlfriend, Kathy, would put her too in a dominating role. He was 18 but felt like he was eight years old.

Margaret Ames, the commandeering young woman who was his governess when he was home from work, arose early enough to inspect his room and his person before he left for work. She carefully looked all over the girlish room he now was assigned—it was his sister's and she was away in Europe.

Margaret had been given Henry's own room which annoyed him but he realized there was little he could do about it. He figured he might as well accept the situation for what it was and take advantage of the good summer job his well-connected and well-off father had arranged for him with an investment banking firm.

When Margaret entered his room, she told him to drop his trousers and his panties. Yes, he had been given his girlfriend Kathy's panties yesterday by Kathy herself, who told him to wear them until he appeared that evening for their date, assuming Margaret allowed him to go on the date.

Margaret looked at the room and then at the crotch of his panties, which was showing some wetness and staining from Henry's natural perspiring. She announced her verdict: "I'm giving you a 67 for the room, as you appeared to do at least enough to make it presentable. As you know, 65 is passing. But your personal cleanliness grade is 64 because the panties are not clean. I will let you go out with Kathy tonight because your average is passing but you will continue to wear panties until you attain a passing grade in hygiene."

Henry drew a deep breath and thanked Miss Ames for her willingness to permit him to date his girlfriend that night. He pulled up his panties and his trousers and took off for work.

Margaret returned to her room to finish her preparations for the day and joined Henry's mother for breakfast. The two enjoyed discussing Margaret's progress in supervising Henry.

"So you are grading him on his cleanliness and the room's appearance each morning?" Henry's mother asked.

"Yes," Margaret answered, "I've found that by failing boys by a point or so, I can get them to improve their behavior. I encouraged Henry's progress in cleaning the room but I failed him because his panties weren't clean."

"Had he jerked off in them?" Henry's mom asked, surprising Margaret by her directness.

"I don't think so," Margaret replied. "He just stained them in that careless way boys usually do: not wiping well. You know..."

"Yes, I do," Henry's mother answered, with a grin. "You know we haven't always been well-off. I used to do the laundry for the family. My husband is just as bad with skid marks."

"I guess that stands to reason," Margaret chuckled. She wondered if Henry's mother would pass a panty inspection but didn't dare to challenge the lady for whom she was working.

"I do admire how well you young women take charge," Henry's mother said. "I'm so pleased we decided to have you do this for us. You know, Margaret, I realize from seeing how well you are doing with Henry that I might benefit from some of your supervision."

Margaret was totally surprised by this turn in the conversation.

"Really," she said, wondering if she heard correctly, "you mean you feel you need a governess?"

"Not exactly," Henry's mother answered. "But I feel I have failed somehow in not bringing him up to attend to these things properly."

"I think not," Margaret answered clearly. "You can't imagine how rare it is for boys to acquire good personal hygienic habits."

"No," Henry's mom countered. "I want you to do one thing for me, Margaret dear. And you may call me Lucille. In fact, since what I'm about to ask you to do is quite embarrassing, I wish you would. I'd like you to inspect my panties."

This was really a strange development, Margaret thought.

"Well, Lucille," she said firmly, picking up on her employer's asking her to address her so intimately, "there's no time like the present, so you had better lift your skirt and lower those panties for your inspection."

Lucille's face involuntarily reddened at that order, but she duly lifted her tweed skirt above her waist and exposed her beige control panties she was obviously wearing to flatter her shape. She was now 48 years old and feeling she needed the help of a control garment like she had on.

"Perhaps I should pull these panties down for you," Margaret said, helpfully, "as I can see they are quite tight."

"Yes, dear," Lucille said with a touch of shame, "I don't have quite the natural figure I once had."

"Oh, I hope I look as good as you do when I'm your age," Margaret said with some sympathy in her voice.

"That's quite nice of you, dear," Lucille said, resigned to her embarrassment.

Margaret now slowly managed to roll down the tight control panties and exposed Lucille's midriff, which seemed to expand without the aid of the lycra in her panties to hold it in. Margaret now saw Lucille's plentiful dark black pubic hair and her mottled dark-colored labia beneath it.

Then she looked at the gusset of the control panties and saw both some thin brown streaks toward the rear and some yellow-colored blotches in front.

"Lucille," she said sternly, "I'm afraid that your panties are exceptionally dirty and I'm quite surprised about this happening with a girl your age."

She purposely used the word "girl" to emphasize the shamefulness of Lucille's having soiled her panties like a teenager.

"I guess, Margaret, that I sometimes do leak a little pee when I need to go," she said in a low voice, "but you're right, there's no excuse for...the other stains."

"And, Lucille, there's more," Margaret went on inexorably. "You seem to have faded stains in these panties that look like you may have had a period accident. So you do still get your period?"

"Yes, I do, it hasn't started diminishing yet, and yes, Margaret, I do tend to use pads to back up my tampon, because my period is still sometimes heavy, but those pads do shift on me at times," she said, now beginning to whimper in her embarrassment.

"Margaret, this will be between us, I hope," Lucille said plaintively. "I couldn't keep going if I thought others would know about this."

"Of course I will keep it between us," Margaret said consolingly. "But you have been very naughty and I'm failing you today, with a 55, ten points below passing for these panties."

"Oh, Margaret," Lucille whimpered, "I didn't realize I had been such a bad girl."

"Well, Lucille," Margaret responded, "let's keep those panties down and here, get across my lap for a good, sound spanking."

"Oh," said Lucille as she complied by draping herself over the younger woman's skirted lap, "I suppose I deserve to be punished for having such dirty panties."

"Yes, you will start paying more attention to them," Margaret said. "For how long had you been wearing them, Lucille?"

"I have been wearing them for the last two days," Lucille admitted.

"Well, you need to change your panties every day," Margaret said, as if speaking to a child.

Then she began to spank Lucille's broad bottom, with increasing firmness as the spanking proceeded. Lucille had not been spanked since she was young and at home so she began moaning and then letting out cries after the twentieth spank.

"Please stop, Margaret!" she cried. "I'll be good I'll wipe myself very well from now on! I mean it!"

Margaret kept spanking until Lucille's bottom was a splotch of red and pink. She must have given Henry's mother at least 50 spanks.

"Your panties were far more soiled than Henry's underpants were," Margaret scolded Lucille. "You have a good deal of improvement to make, young lady."

"I'm sorry," Lucille said meekly, and unaccustomed as she was to apologizing to anyone for anything, she went on, "And I am sorry for putting you to the trouble of correcting me. I promise to do much better."

Margaret was pleased at the now compliant attitude she had engendered in her charge's mother.

****

Henry arrived home from work in a good mood. The people for whom and with he worked seemed to like him and recognized that he knew a lot that was relevant to the tasks he was assigned and would be given as he progressed during the summer. He felt that he was overcoming the natural suspicion that because his father had arranged the job for him, he was merely a rich man's son who was probably incompetent.

He returned to the new regime at his parents' home, where Margaret Ames had been retained to serve as his governess during his home hours for the summer.

Soon after he arrived, Margaret entered his room, greeted him warmly, but told him to prepare for a panty inspection.

Henry felt terrible about being made to wear panties. He asked Miss Ames if there was any way he could get his male underwear back to wear.

"If you pass panty inspection for three more days," she responded, "I'm prepared to allow you to wear your normal underpants. But I will continue to check those to make sure you are cleaning properly."

At least there was now a light at the end of the tunnel, Henry thought as he profusely thanked her for giving him a goal to attain.

She carefully examined the crotch of his white cotton panties after he pulled them down.

"Those do look all right, Henry," she said calmly. "I feel you are starting to learn how a grown-up young man needs to behave, at least in this respect."

She then smiled at him and added, "So this means you are permitted to go on your date with Kathy."

Henry smiled back and sighed in relief. It was bad enough that Kathy had seen him spanked by Margaret on her first day as his governess. But she had the power to determine whether he had behaved well enough to be allowed the privilege of going out on a date.

He thanked her warmly and asked if he might now get dressed for his date.

"You may, Henry," Margaret said, "but remember that you will be wearing those pink panties under your trousers when you do go out."

Henry cringed at the idea of anyone—even Kathy, who had been allowed by Margaret to spank him—to see him in pink panties, but he decided to make the best of the situation and thank her again.

He did so, and she told him to have a good time on the date, not to come in too late, and to promise to obey Kathy's directions, whatever they might be.

He grinned and said he would. He said that he was getting used to having his date control him just as he was at home.

Margaret smiled in response and for the first time, she felt some affection for Henry. She was afraid to admit to herself that she was thinking more and more of allowing him liberties with her that she had previously considered totally inappropriate with any of the others for whom she had served as a governess.

But Margaret, although an attractive young woman in her 20s, had not been out with a man for some time. She walked back to her room, which had been Henry's, and lay back on the bed, putting her feet up. She unzipped her skirt and lay there in her bright red striped top and her own blue pastel panties.

Soon she gave in to the need to insert her fingers into her panties and start rubbing herself down in front, feeling her clit respond to the direct stimulation. It did not take her long to experience a very pleasant cum and she realized she was getting her own panties quite wet.

"Hmm," she wondered to herself, "if my panties were inspected now, I'd be in quite the pickle, wouldn't I?"

****

Henry put on a nice clean shirt and his favorite khaki slacks to go pick up Kathy for their date. He wasn't at all sure of how to relate to her now. Margaret had allowed her to spank him the day before and he wondered what she really thought of him.

He rang her doorbell, she came to the door with a smile, and gave him a kiss that was deeper than a mere peck on the lips. She smiled at him and said, "Henry, before we even leave, I want to tell you how much I am feeling for you. I'm so happy you're home for the summer and I want to be with you as much as possible. As far as the other stuff, that happened yesterday, that's between us and it will only happen if you want it to."

Henry took her in his arms and hugged her desperately.

"You don't know how good that makes me feel, Kath," he said sincerely. "I was worried you would think that I'm some kind of weirdo given what happened. But as you know, when I'm home, I can't control things, alas. Soon I'll be out of there forever. And I'm just making the best of the situation."

Kathy's parents were away for the weekend so they would have the house to themselves. Henry told her that under the circumstances, he couldn't stay over but that was all that he couldn't do.

They took in a new play at the local college and found it very provocative and found themselves talking about all the way back to her home.

They got there and decided just to have a cold beer.

Soon they did go off to Kathy's very nicely-decorated bedroom and lay down and cuddled. Finally Kathy initiated the action by softly rubbing Henry's slacks over his cock. He unzipped his pants and slipped them off, taking the panties off with them. Kathy did see that he was wearing panties and the sight excited her even more. She felt her wetness growing quickly between her legs.

Henry began stroking her breasts over her bra and sweater and let his hand go up her skirt and tease her through her panties. She loved it all. Kathy grinned and kissed Henry as hard on his lips as she could without trying to hurt him. He responded with a soft kiss.

Soon Kathy had taken off her sweater and her bra. Now her skirt was unzipped, too and Henry ceremoniously slowly lowered her panties and loved seeing her well-trimmed pubes and her lovely narrow slit below the hair.

He bent down and began to lick her split, his tongue enjoying the feel of her rising clit and then ranging into her very wet vagina.

Kathy soon whispered into his ear that she wanted to feel that wonderful cock inside her vagina. Henry complied with her request and slowly inserted his member into her sopping hole. They proceeded to go at with a vengeance as Henry put his hands under her bottom and pulled her to him.

Kathy had gone on the pill when she went away to school so she only had to whisper to him that he could cum inside her whenever he was ready because she had already had three or four orgasms.

Soon Henry's thrusts increased apace and he felt the jets whirring up and whoosh, he sent his cum sharply into Kathy's vadge.

Eventually he was ready to slip out and he rolled off her and they lay together, wonderfully happy with their lovemaking.

"Aside from being embarrassed," Kathy began the conversation, "how did you feel when she let me spank you?"

"It was terribly embarrassing," Henry admitted, "but it also turned me on. I tried my best to keep from having an erection but I suspect you felt it."

"I wanted it inside me when I felt it," Kathy gushed. "I thought it was a waste having it then."

"I confess, though, that it was sort of a cool power trip to be able to discipline you like that," she grinned. "Would you be terribly upset if I did something showing I am in control?"

"Actually, it turned me on a little, because it was you," Henry replied. "Yes, you can play any way you want, and I still love you so so much."

"I'm so glad," Kathy said, "because I've been thinking that I want to have you with my wearing a strap-on. We would get ready by having you wear a plug."

Henry looked at her questioningly but said, "Maybe we should try that out first."

"Of course," Kathy answered. "I'm going to start you off with a nice thin plug to get you used to having something in there."

"It might be nice if you wore one too," Henry interjected.

"I think I can manage that," Kathy smiled. "You know we're more used to having things in our holes."

She had Henry get up on all fours and she took a little KY and rubbed it around and in his anal opening.

"That does feel really good when your finger goes in like that," he said. "I've never known what it feels like having something in my rear."

"It is stimulating your prostate, darling." Kathy responded. "Alas, we girls don't have one of those. But I guess you deserve something to keep up with my incredibly hot clit."

She kept probing his anus and then slowly slipped a fairly narrow butt plug in past the anal ring.

"Oh, wow," he said, "that does make me feel full."

Kathy now held out a similarly-sized plug for Henry to insert in her bottom.

Henry took the tube of KY and rubbed it around and then in her cute little asshole.

"You really do have a cute one, your...hole there," he complimented her.

"Why thank you kind sir," she grinned, "I'm pleased you like my opening."

She thought about how totally humiliated she would be if she had to spread her cheeks and show herself back there to him when she was on the toilet having a bowel movement. It was incredible how sexy this could be, given how dirty this place in her body was.

He slid the narrow plug in past her ring and she said that it did feel really good.

"I wonder if it is going to make us need to...make doody," she said. "I'm sorry for mentioning it but how would you feel going in front of me? I think it's probably the most embarrassing thing I can think of, henry, but you know, I wouldn't be ashamed to have it happen with you. Would you do it in front of me?"

Henry's face reddened. "I hope it doesn't happen now but maybe sometime in the future it might be ok," he said, smiling at her.

"Your panties are stained with precum or whatever," she said, picking up the shameful panties Margaret made him wear.

He explained that if he kept them clean for three more days, he could go back to his own underwear.

"I'm going to spank you for messing these panties," she said with mock seriousness and a grin, "but I'm going to give you a note to Margaret saying that I've already disciplined you so I hope she won't feel the need to do it too."

Henry almost laughed but he bent his frame over her lap and Kathy began spanking. She did interrupt the spanking to play with the butt plug in his ass but it was a real spanking.

Then she looked him in the eye and said he needed to thank her for disciplining him.

He looked perplexed until she pointed to her cunt and he bent over and gave her a deep kiss on her labia with his tongue pointing into her now wide open, sopping wet vagina.