Henry's Home for the Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
Margaret spanks Kathy, then opens things up for incest.
2.9k words
4.37
21.4k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is part of a series. It is not crucial for you to read the earlier chapters first but it may give the whole series more impact. It does involve female domination and bodily functions, so if those offend you, read no further. All characters are 18 or over.]

*

Kathy woke up the next day feeling amazingly cheerful and ready for anything. The blonde 19-year-old had come home after a wonderful evening spent with her boyfriend, Henry. They had hardly ventured outside his bedroom, where they made love and enjoyed each other's company for several hours.

Previously, Kathy had been placed in charge of her 18-year-old brother Robbie by Margaret Ames, the thirtyish governess Henry's parents had hired for the summer to supervise their son. Kathy's mother had been so impressed by Margaret's domination and control of Henry that she retained Margaret to bring Robbie under control, for she had been dissatisfied with his behavior for some time.

Kathy was both amazed and stupefied by Margaret's severe methods. The governess made full use of the tools of her trade, which of course included her spanking hand and the cane she carried in her handbag. Margaret also employed the governess's traditional punishment for naughty, aggressive boys: petticoat punishment.

Both Henry and Robbie had been made to wear panties under their male clothing. Then Margaret made Robbie put on Kathy's lime green panties after she removed them and he was ordered to masturbate in them. Robbie had also been warned that he could be made to dress in a complete schoolgirl outfit if his behavior did not improve.

Margaret's repertoire also included toilet punishments, where she would supervise the boys in performance of their bodily functions. Robbie had been made to start and stop urinating on command and forced to sit backwards on the toilet so his defecation would be fully visible to the watching women. Henry had experienced wearing a butt plug in his rear.

Now Kathy washed and dressed and joined Margaret for breakfast. Robbie had been permitted to sleep late and Lenore, Kathy's and Robbie's mother, went off to her office. Kathy was very appreciative at how Margaret had treated her as a peer and wanted to do something for her in return. She had been present when Kathy and Henry were joined by Margaret in a sexual threesome. What if...? she thought.

"I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, Margaret," Kathy began, "because you have been very kind to me in allowing me to learn how to control both my boyfriend and my brother. But I'd like to do something to give back to you for all that you've done for me."

Margaret smiled and Kathy was entranced by her auburn hair's glow and her lovely hazel eyes. "Kathy," she said, "you have been a terrific help to me in this position and I really appreciate all that you've done for me."

She hesitated a moment, then resumed, "I even feel very indebted to you because you included me in your relationship with your boyfriend. Not every girl would want him to have the privilege of having sex with an older woman."

Kathy thought of something suddenly and her face disclosed that she was holding on to the thought.

"You look like you remembered something," Margaret inquired. "Can you tell me what it is?"

"I just had some very naughty thoughts," Kathy confessed. "I imagined that while Henry and I were making love, you were also having sex, but with Robbie."

Margaret's usually impassive face showed some deep coloring as if this were some hidden desire she had been repressing.

"I did like how he looked in your lime panties yesterday," she grinned in response.

"I hope we can be totally honest with each other," Kathy answered, "and if you think I'm out of line, maybe I deserve to take a spanking. But is that something you might like or want?"

"Yes to both," Margaret said brightly. "I do agree that you are quite the naughty girl, Kathy, and you do need to have your bottom warmed. Then we can discuss the other subject."

They rose, put the dishes in the sink, and Margaret invited Kathy to her bedroom, the room Kathy's mother had assigned to Margaret during her employment. Once there, Margaret seated herself on an armless chair and beckoned Kathy to some stand by her with her index finger.

Kathy felt very young now as she moved toward Margaret and lay across the governess's lap almost in a trance. Margaret very efficiently had Kathy lift up so that Margaret might pull Kathy's skirt above her waist and pull down her pale blue hicut panties to below her knees.

Margaret stared at Kathy's lovely white bottom and began to spank, not loudly so as not to wake Robbie, but effectively. She gave Kathy about 50 strong spanks and Kathy's bottom grew redder and she began moaning and letting out very quiet cries.

Finally, Margaret stopped and took some cream from her handbag and applied it to soothe Kathy's now bruised bottom. She rubbed it in her bottom cheeks and let her finger wander so that it ran through Kathy's legs along her furrow and into her vaginal opening. Kathy responded very warmly to this stimulation especially when Margaret also touched the tip of her already excited clit. Then she felt another finger softly pushing into her anal rosette. Kathy felt herself almost ready to cum.

Soon it was obvious to Margaret that Kathy was on the verge of orgasming so she rubbed Kathy's slit and teased her risen clit until Kathy exploded with a strong cum that squirted onto Margaret's penetrating fingers.

Margaret bent over and gave her a kiss and then had her sit up on the bed so Margaret could go between her legs and lick her sopping quim. Margaret found that she enjoyed the taste of aroused femininity. She decided to take Kathy up on her offer and felt that she had sufficiently dominated Robbie the day before so that he was eligible for some kind of reward.

She whispered into Kathy's ear that she should go fetch Robbie and watch as he would be permitted to fuck the governess. Kathy was elated that her suggestion and gift had been so obviously received with alacrity. She walked down the hall, found Robbie reading some sports magazines in bed. At least he wasn't consumed with porn, she thought.

She just told him that Margaret had asked her to bring him to her room and Robbie thus was thinking that he would be in for more punishment from the strict governess. While the two were on their way to Margaret's bedroom, Margaret reached into her own panties and felt the crotch. She was surprised to see how wet she had made the full-sized briefs.

Kathy and Robbie knocked and were invited to enter Margaret's bedroom. The governess told Robbie to stand and take off his trousers. By now he was fully expecting a spanking at the least and possibly to feel the kiss of his governess's thin stingy cane.

Then much to his amazement, Margaret reached back and unzipped her skirt, let it fall to the floor, and unbuttoned her blouse. She stood before them in matching white bra and panties. Robbie was only wearing the beige Spanx that he had been directed to wear and which tightly bound him all night. Margaret motioned to him to take them off. While he was yanking the tight control panties down, she unhooked her bra and her nice 34Bs were now in everyone's view.

She finally slipped her own white panties down and off and lay back on the bed.

"Robbie," Kathy said, assuming her new role as his domme, "you will do exactly what Miss Ames tells you to do."

Margaret sat up on the side of the bed and beckoned him with her index finger in her best governess's manner.

Robbie was unsure as to what was happening but as in a trance, walked over and stood in front of her as he realized his cock was becoming erect.

Margaret reached out and softly stroked his now-turgid member.

Robbie was still unsure as to whether he was to be punished or, for the first time, that he might just be in readiness for something much more attractive.

Margaret stroked him until she saw a pearl of precum emerge from the tip of his penis.

Then she lay back on the bed, in full view of Kathy, and told Robbie that she wanted him inside her now.

Robbie stared at her luxuriant auburn-haired bush and the now spread pink labia that invited him to plunge his cock deep into his governess's cunt. He did not stop to consider the implications but did what he was told to do.

In a moment he had slipped his cock into her very warm vagina and began to thrust. She whispered into his ear to control himself so that he did not spurt immediately. Robbie had had sex often enough that even though this was by far the most exciting incidence of intercourse yet for him, he managed to keep a lid on his excitement.

He continued to thrust in and out of Margaret's still tight vagina and was content to enjoy the entirely unexpected gift that he had been given for whatever reasons, none of which were known to him.

Finally, after both showed the signs of a lengthy and happy session of plain old-fashioned fucking, he felt Margaret's vagina wrap ever tighter around him as it began to explode deep inside and he felt his own jets beginning to propel his ejaculate down the tubes to where he had that wonderful feeling that he was going to cum, going to propel his jism deep into Margaret's cunt, and there was no turning back.

And so it went. After holding each other in their arms on their sides, Margaret felt Robbie's nine-inch cock start to shrink out of her sopping hole and she merely clutched onto him more tightly with her arms. They sat there, quite content, for entirely different reasons.

Kathy was sitting there watching it all with some pleasure as she realized she had some of a voyeuse's temperament in her. She was impressed with Margaret's obviously talented quim and with her brother's staying power. Not bad for an 18-year-old boy, she thought to herself.

She did not think any further along those lines because she had not been overly friendly with her brother for some time. Each regarded the other as mainly an annoyance. Robbie had had girlfriends but he was actually a bit jealous of his friend Henry for having Kathy as his regular girlfriend, since Robbie knew for sure that Henry was fucking her every chance he got this summer.

Margaret had remained naked and looked over at Kathy, still fully dressed since she had let her skirt down and pulled up her panties after Margaret had spanked her. Now she said to Kathy, "I think it's only right for you to get attended to this morning as well."

She told Kathy to take off her skirt and blouse.

Kathy was nonplussed. She couldn't believe that Margaret was going to spank or cane her in front of Robbie, or that she would punished in some other way. It did not enter her cognizance that Margaret had something else entirely in mind.

Margaret then motioned to Kathy to take off her lacy white bra and the blonde girl did that, releasing her delightful 36C breasts. Margaret then reached over and put her thumbs in the waistband of Kathy's pale blue panties and pulled them down and off. Kathy's small thatch of blonde pubes was now on full display and Robbie for one was surprised because he had not seen his sister in the altogether for many years, even living in the same house.

Kathy was now directed by Margaret to lie down on her back on the bed and then Margaret told Robbie that she could see that he was turned on by seeing his sister nude and she gave his still-wet cock a poke as it quickly rose to full attention.

"She's waiting for you," Margaret commented, "so you better go ahead and do it."

Neither Kathy nor Robbie really gave any consideration to the prospect that they were about to engage in incestuous relations. They were both very excited and amazed to be together in the raw. Robbie was pleased with how pretty his sister looked and Kathy had not previously focused, while he was fucking Margaret, on the possibility that that nine-incher would be something that might give her pleasure.

Now that the idea of getting to have sex with one another was looming closer than they might ever have anticipated, their teenaged hormones did the thinking and neither even conjured up the concept that this might be something very very naughty.

Robbie calmly held himself over his sister lying on the bed as she spread her legs invitingly. He held his tool at her introitus already between her labia and slowly inserted the large thick tool into her still-tight quim. He couldn't help thinking that Kathy was already the best fuck of his life.

Kathy felt her brother's very nice-sized cock slide easily into her sopping cunt. She still was processing what had happened in her mind and she looked and saw Margaret grinning at her as she felt Robbie begin to thrust inside her and then have his cock move out and then in in rhythm. It was sort of like when she was fucking Henry but different. She'd have to give this some thought—later.

Margaret watched the brother and sister enjoy each other despite all the bad encounters they had had for years. It made her feel good—especially since she still was on a high from the lovely poking Robbie had given her. She did love the way 18-year-old boys seemed to have almost perpetual hard-ons. There really was nothing to compare with having that nine-incher deep inside her.

Robbie was surprised at how good his sister's tight vagina felt. He still couldn't believe that that strict bitch Margaret, who had been treating him like a baby, now was hot to trot and wanted his big boy right up her cute little wazoo. He decided that this was all good, no matter what happened later.

Finally Robbie felt his sister begin to writhe and tighten her inner vaginal muscles on his cock and he knew she was close to popping. He let himself go and soon as she began to contract hard inside he felt his own explosion coming until he ejaculated a whole new load right into her tight quim.

The two held each other in their arms as they enjoyed a joint cum for the first time, hardly having been experienced lovers together. Then Margaret had him get up and she lay down next to Kathy in the bed but facing Kathy's feet. She began to lick Kathy's split and enjoy the taste of Robbie's cum. Kathy now did the same thing as she faced Margaret's still-flowing quim.

Both women were entranced by each other's wonderful feminine taste augmented by Robbie's cum. They lovingly licked each other's wide-open quims and Kathy now reached behind Margaret to insert a finger into the latter's tight little anal pucker. Margaret felt the probe and was turned out wildly, being extremely sensitive in her anus. She was also realizing, however, that this was a very dangerous road she had led everyone on.

So soon, she pulled herself away from Kathy's ministering tongue on her cunt and stood. She told them that this had to remain with the three of them, or they all would be in deep trouble. She received the nods of acknowledgment she had expected and told everyone to get dressed.

When they had dressed, she sat Kathy and Robbie down in the living room and told them there would be a chance for them to pay her back for the good time she had provided for them.

Lenore, Kathy's and Robbie's mother, was on her way home. When she arrived, Margaret told the two to just do whatever the governess told them. The two picked up on her idea and agreed readily. So when Lenore appeared, Margaret looked at them and gave them a quiet sign to welcome Lenore. Both got up and told their mother they were glad she was home and hugged her.

Lenore was surprised and said, "I guess you two are trying to impress Miss Ames, but I know she has dealt with trickier characters than even you two."

Kathy protested but Robbie smiled and told his mother that Margaret had taught him quite a few things that he realized had previously been lacking in his general demeanor and attitude. Kathy laughed and said she wondered whether any of this would last for Robbie.

Robbie responded by looking straight at his mother and saying, "Mom, I meant what I said and if you find that I'm not behaving the way I should, especially after Miss Ames completes her work with me, I'll take a spanking from you, or from Kathy, for that matter."

Lenore was truly surprised by this, since her son rarely was in the habit of making such declarations.

"I'll take you at your word," she said, "and I do appreciate all that you've done already, Margaret."