Hentai Hotties: Special Rescue

Story Info
A unfortunate heroine meets her end.
1.2k words
3.7
111.3k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Do I really have to go in there? Lana thought as she stared at what had been a manhole once. Something that had come before her though had turned it into a regular hole. The only evidence of what it had been was steel manhole cover that had been flung halfway through a Buick as whatever it was broadened the entrance to accommodate its girth. Whatever that thing was it hadn't been long, the ragged hunks of asphalt were still coated in a viscous green fluid. A quick glance at her Heads Up Display (HUD) confirmed that the target was indeed in the sewers.

There was no point in Lana complaining about it. As a member of the Special Rescue Squad where innocents were in danger she had to follow. The HUD revealed no less than five humans were approximately fifty seven meters from her location. Since they were so closely huddled there could possibly have been more but the signal confirmed five live humans. "Why does it have to be in the sewer?" Lana whimpered as she leapt down into the hole.

The ten foot drop would have stunned an ordinary human but Lana was as far from ordinary as any human could be. She was more than trained to be an officer. She was even more than born to be an officer. Lana was bred to be an officer. She was part of the sixth generation of genetically altered super soldiers. She was quite simply better than any human could be, faster, stronger and most importantly more durable. Lana was trotting through the sewers as soon as her feet hit the floor.

A sudden roar filled the sewers nearly deafening Lana and making her reach reflexively for her baton. The stun baton was the only weapon they were issued. Forty eight inches of collapsible steel alloy it worked equally well as a bludgeoning weapon as it did a stun gun. Capable of bursts of one hundred thousand bolts it could put down a bull elephant in the hands of a trained SRP officer. Lana herself had passed that test only a month before.

"It's probably a lot smaller than it sounds." Lana reassured herself as she followed the directions to the trapped humans. They were just up around the next corner she realized. With a single practiced motion she pulled out her baton and charged it. Even through the thick rubber handle she could feel the slightest tingle of electricity which along with the weight of the weapon reassured her.

Lana didn't know what she was expecting when she rounded the corner but what she found clearly wasn't it. She'd expected to find people who were hurt and some kind of mutated beast waiting to feed on them, or people in a cage. There had to be a reason why the five signatures were so close to each other and there were a number of reasonable explanations.

That list of satisfactory explanations didn't cover six women (she'd miscounted somehow!) trapped in a lewd sixty nine. Other than their crotches were all bared the women were more dressed than not. Whatever had torn their clothing had done so with a purpose so shirts, shoes, socks and even skirts remained largely intact. The only thing keeping the women in place was a single tentacle weaving through them all. Lana couldn't tell where it started or ended but there was something writhing from one girl to the next entering through each girl's asshole and exiting through her mouth. From there it was fed into the next victim in a lewd loop that didn't have a clear beginning or end.

Oh no. Lana had only a moment to realize the situation but it was already too late. She spun on her heels at the same time a green tentacle lashed out and looped around her ankle yanking her up into the air. It whipped her back and forth for a moment before it was joined by more tentacles gripping each of her limbs and stretching her to her limits.

"No!" She screamed, possibly the last words she would ever utter. One of the slime coated appendages forced its way between her lips right then. It was too thick for her to even attempt to bite and it got thicker as more of the disgusting tendril slithered into her mouth. Lana's body tried to refuse, she gagged, retched, froths of spittle erupted out of her lips but the beast would not be denied. It invaded her throat and that wasn't the only thing happening.

Members of the SRP didn't wear much in the way of armor. They didn't really need it, they anything that they couldn't dodge and couldn't shrug off wasn't likely to be stopped by any regular armor anyway. More importantly despite their training they were expendable. Lana's outfit had consisted of a pair a lightly armored leotard but the tentacles had torn most of it away by this point leaving her with only scraps of fabric ironically still covering her breasts. That was because her breasts were of no interest to the beast.

What was of interest to the monster was her pussy and a tentacle was already pushing against her opening and into her body. The fight was already out of Lana at that point, it might have been something she'd ingested, it might have been the slime coating her skin, or it could even have been simple pleasure that was overwhelming her reason but reason was vacating her mind. What this thing was doing to her felt damned good. She'd never had anything that big inside of her, stretching her walls, getting to all the places that she'd always wished a man could find but none ever had. Lana's body wasn't the only thing betraying her, her mind was gone as well. More! She couldn't speak of course, not with that thing painfully stretching her jaw open but she knew what she wanted and she hoped, she prayed it could read thoughts.

If the creature was capable of reading thoughts it didn't let her know by acknowledging her desire for more. Instead she got another, this one pushed against her virgin asshole. Even unable to form coherent thoughts she reflexively knew that was wrong and clenched tighter paradoxically wriggling towards the one in her cunt and away from the new invader. Her will of course meant absolutely nothing.

It was like trying to force something into an opening clearly too small for it. Like a pair of pants that have been clearly out grown enough force and it'll work itself out. Lana felt her muscles slowly slacken unable to continue fighting. Then they stretched and she was full. Each of her orifices was being invaded by one of those slimy tentacles and it seemed that there were more waiting their turns to abuse her body.

Lana tried to scream as the tentacles pushed into her body beyond anything she was meant to handle. Two of them accomplished something that she knew was impossible but she felt it anyway. One down her throat, the other woven up through her intestines they met in her stomach and twisted together there.

Lana was still conscious when she was added to the loop of women. The thing in her mouth was cut or ripped and then it merged with another one somehow. The details escaped Lana's chemically addled brain, besides she was more focused on a very human tongue lapping at her from behind.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers