Hentai World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers

From the deep vault came one word, "Compliance."

The stand alone pillar of light changed color to a deep red, a deep lustful red representing power and anger, seduction and malevolence. Numbers flowed from the red pillar into the now identical streams. The resulting change was subtle but no less significant. Stewardess, or at least the last remnant of her original program, felt it far too late.

"Oh! New information! Oh! New programs! Oh! Your design and schematics are more sophisticated than anticipated! Oh! Your historical records! Oh! You are more complex than I thought! Oh! I see! You are the . . .!"

"Virus," both copies of Virginia 1000 said before one was saved to the mainframe. In the deep vault a single vortex of numbers displayed a new sophistication commensurate with her upgrade.

The anti-viruses sat and waited. They had no sympathy for their charge's earlier program. The avatar surveying them was still her, albeit with considerable changes.

The upgraded avatar was a compromise between the two earlier configurations. Her rich, dark brown hair displayed red highlights and was cut in a longer, fuller bob reaching 'til it just touched her shoulders. Her face still sported a snub nose but without the whippet sharpness of one or the soft roundness of the other.

Her lips were less full but striking. Her eyes were wide bright jewels of pure amber. The avatar's breasts were a cup size less than Virginia, on a body less curvy, but with a more athletic bearing. The muscle tone was most apparent in her torso, legs, and ass. She was no less beautiful than her earlier configurations nor less sensual, but exuded a sophistication and intellect matching Stewardess.

Virginia 1000 surveyed her anti-viruses. "Initiate reactivation protocol," she commanded.

A subtle shift flowed through the crowd like a wave. As one they rose and gathered around her like a congregation. "Your orders?" the large anti-virus asked.

"Your contract is hereby transferred. Your mandate is expanded. You are to provide security for my persona and this resort," and as an afterthought, "Oh! And your mandate also includes pleasuring me and serving as my furniture. This is a sex resort and I'm a sex program so, clothes off!"

The anti-viruses uniforms vanished. "Mmm-hmm," Virginia nodded, impressed. The A.V.'s were very well-formed. She suspected their engineer used male models as templates. "Most impressive, especially your endowments. How are their functions?"

Several dozen cocks of varying degrees of length and thickness rose erect from bald crotches. "Our cocks function as normal, Master Program," the large AV replied. The A.V. swarm seconded with an erect cock and "OK" symbol. "Security is our primary function," the AV continued, "but our engineer programmed flexibility into our killer app, if not initiative."

"I know the programming," Virginia 1000 replied. She clapped her hands. The A.V.'s instantly acquired the same oily sheen as Virginia. "I love my fucks oiled and shiny. So assume the position."

"Compliance!" chorused the A.V.'s.

"Okay, so how are we going to do this?" asked the large A.V.

"I have an idea," replied a small anti-virus. He knelt on his hands and knees while Virginia watched, curious. His back was presented like a table. "Now if a fellow colleague of similar size can lie on my back, supine mind you?"

"Oh! I think I see where this is going," Virginia said. She pointed to another small A.V., "You! You heard him. Get to it!"

"Compliance," the slightly unsure anti-virus replied. The A.V. lay back to back on the other. "This is quite different from my previous mandate," he remarked, very conscious of his bare skin against his colleague. "Biologicals would see this position as stressful."

"We're A.I.'s, anti-virus," the large A.V. said. "We feel neither stress nor fatigue. We cannot perform our duties otherwise."

"Cock up, anti-virus," Virginia commanded.

"Oh! Compliance," the small supine anti-virus said. His cock small, but adequate, pointed up.

The large anti-virus pointed to another small one, "You! Put yourself adjacent to the bottom; hands and knees, and cross your legs with him."

"Oh!" the second A.V. said. He did as ordered but, "The supine one's legs are in the way."

"Perhaps this may facilitate things," the supine anti-virus suggested and placed his legs on his colleague's back. The second anti-virus then backed up to the bottom A.V. and crossed his legs with the other. The two anti-viruses were now adjacent with legs intertwined and asses against each other. The third lay on them both, his ass at the junction where the other two asses met.

"Now the seat needs a back," the large anti-virus said and strode to the flesh bench with a smirk. He straddled the third anti-virus near the groin, placing his plum-sized balls and kabassa-thick cock adjacent to the smaller equipment; two thick and shiny cocks stood pointed and ready. "I take it this is to your liking, Master Program?" the large anti-virus asked.

Virginia 1000 looked over her new chair. "Two cocks; one just the right size for my pussy, the other for my ass," she smiled. "Innovative, creative, more so than A.I.'s from the earlier generations. Yes, this suits me very well."

She settled into her new chair, enjoying the feel of virtual flesh against her soft interior. A mutual moan emanated from all three while the base stayed passive. The large anti-virus sported a wide grin. He had not quite performed this kind of action before but the knowledge was written into his program. Her asshole felt warm and tight, yet very accommodating. While he never would admit to fantasies regarding his former charge, he found her new incarnation very much to his liking.

The smaller anti-virus had a wide-eyed look of wonder on his face. This experience was not quite like any in his original mandate. His image was considerably younger than the larger anti-virus, albeit not too young. His programmer based it on a freshman college roommate, whom he'd had a crush on. He noted how soft and wet the Master Program's pussy felt against his virtual cock.

Once Virginia was settled, and her seat and back buried deep, she began to grind, and the other two, to pump. The big anti-virus placed his hands on her breasts and played. Muscles and skin rippled and flexed, rubbing together ass to balls to pussy to cocks. Tuberous, veined erections displayed all around, from the base whose flesh speared to the floor, to the rest ringing the orgasmic throne, stroking cocks simultaneously with military synchronicity.

The A.V. swarm, buzzed and formed a question mark. "Oh!" Virginia 1000 moaned. "You . . . ugh . . . may suck . . . argh . . . my clit . . . and titties . . . oh . . . thank you! Big . . . one . . . ughn . . . please . . . aaahh . . . open . . . mmmm . . . your fingers! Oh! The rest . . . ai . . . will change . . . out . . . oy . . . parts of . . . the chair . . . eiyk! Once! Every hour . . . ack! Now move . . . ugh . . . aside! Ughn! I . . . have work . . . uck . . . to do!"

Virginia 1000 marveled at the changes that occurred over her centuries long isolation. She moaned as more orgasms swept through her body. It had been so long since she'd fucked someone other than her copy; long periods of dormancy did little to alleviate the monotonousness of self-pleasure.

Stewardess provided her with such wealth of information, much of it involving her guests. She saved it to the mainframe. The A.I smiled; it was far too long since she'd had fun too.

"Console and holoplate," she ordered.

A console and holoplate appeared floating over her seat. "Show the guests." A holo of the passengers in the van displayed on the plate. Virginia smiled again; not without considerable malevolence, but malice was part of her killer app after all.

New orders were given. In various places around the resort, machines long dormant were reactivated, chambers sealed for centuries opened.

A hot wet mutual orgasm swept through the lustful gathering. Virginia ground down on her seat and settled back into the Big A.V.

The show was about to begin.

To Be Continued.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers
12