Hentai World Ch. 05: Shmooed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Puuuurrrreep!"

"What the fuck was that?!"

"Puuuurrrreep!"

The purring emanated from the rocks near the side of the brook. Its sound was soft and wet with a slight trill.

Technically Dick, on hearing that sound, really should have left the area; fuck the bluetooth, he wasn't an explorer, but what the fuck? It was a sex resort, right? Where's the danger? A sex resort wouldn't keep a dangerous animal. Besides, for all his privileged upbringing and education, his training, his lothario attitude, his looks and seductions, consensual or not, Dick was actually kind of stupid.

He splashed towards the rocks thinking, "An animal? This could be trouble." Like rats or termites in an old building, the presence of vermin could affect the price of the resort.

"Puuuurrrreep!"

He didn't notice the source at first, when he came to the rocks. The plastic artificial look of the formation made it difficult.

"Puuuurrrreep!"

A section of the formation, a bulge actually, vibrated. A closer inspection revealed the bulge as a round pale object, the size of a bowling ball. "Huh? I've seen something like this before, but where?"

"Puuuurrrreep!"

The "bowling ball" rolled forward. It looked almost perfectly spherical, with thin lines across what, at first, seemed to be a featureless surface. "No, no that's not quite it," Dick thought. The featureless surface was a deception; the creature had millions of tiny microfeet on its skin, allowing it to "roll" as its main style of locomotion. "That's what the lecturer said," Dick thought. "Shmoo."

The proper name was Rotundus gluten alcappi. The explorer who discovered it, Albertus Capp, thought the creature looked like characters created by his namesake. "Some pre or early First Age illustrator or cartoonist, I think."

Shmoos were a type of xeno-mollusk from the planet Cappadocia, a mostly aquatic world. Shmoos were amphibious, born in water but spending the bulk of their mature years on land, typically near lakes and creeks.

Much of the information going through Dick's head was basic xeno-bio training; useful in case a shuttle was forced to crash land on planets like Cappadocia. It raced through his head fairly quick, nearly masking a disturbing question, "Isn't this thing supposed to be smaller?"

2217.

"Hey, what's this stuff?"

"Cyrex B; some sort of growth hormone. I think the boss wants to use some in his Grotto."

"Cyrex B? Sounds experimental."

"Well yes, but it's on the manifest so I guess the boss knows what he's doing."

"Right, so a strange new chemical gets planted in his new garden? Did he test it on anything else first? "

"Look, it's on the manifest so I'm not asking questions, not at the salary I'm getting paid. 'Sides we're outside humanspace, so what can they do? Pack 'em and ship 'em."

"Got a point."

Present.

Shmoos, by most accounts, weren't very large, ranging from the size of a golf ball to a grapefruit. The Shmoo before Dick was at least three times the largest recorded. "Why would Hansen import Shmoos and how did this one get this big?"

The answer to the first question came immediately, "Oh, yeah. The supervisor's lecture."

"'Now, Shmoos aren't particularly edible and their other uses are limited, but space crews passing through Capp like to pick up a few for long trips. They're, um, good for entertainment, knowwhatImean?'"

"Entertainment, as in getting off if you're not getting any," Dick thought.

"'Shmoos love cum, any animal,'" the lecturer continued. "'Doesn't matter matter the sex, species, domestic or alien; anything that breathes and fucks is fair game. Put one on your cock or in your pussy, it can keep you going for hours, days, even weeks if you're not careful. They have chemicals to keep a guy erect and cumming so use caution. Oh, and make sure to keep acetone on hand. These creatures give off a glue like a motherfucker.'"

So a living sex toy explained their presence but not this one's size. There were other facts from the lecture but Dick filed them for later. "Well, I can't stand her staring at a Shmoo all day. I need to find my bluetooth, and then that bitch." When Dick stepped back to resume his search, something happened.

The Shmoo rolled forward and let out a shrill, piercing whistle, "SHREE-REE-REE-REE!"

Dick jumped back, startled. "The fuck?!"

"Puuuurrrreep!"

"Puuuurrrreep!"

A chorus of trills and purrs peeped up around him. "Shit! Where the fuck'd they come from?"

Objects Dick had first taken to be rocks revealed themselves as Shmoos . . . lots of Shmoos.

"Oh . . . fuck," Dick whispered nervously. Shmoos weren't dangerous, according to the Pilot's Survival Manual, but they weren't supposed to be so large either.

The largest Shmoos were at least twice the size as the first; the smallest, just larger than a cantaloupe. "This is fucking nuts, man!" Dick said, not without a little fear. He took a step back. "Sssss!" the Shmoo on the rock hissed and opened. At least that's how Dick thought of it.

Its smooth surface opened like a ladybug's carapace, exposing a dark pink interior studded with suckers. A wet and dripping slit appeared in the middle of this sucker carpet; a slit of a kind familiar to the usually randy Dick. "That's one big twat," a stunned Dick goggled.

A wave of fleshy pink tentacles erupted out of the vaginal-like opening. Dick backed another step, but before he could run away, the creature struck.

Using its tentacles, the Shmoo launched itself off the shelf, right at Dick's groin. "Uhff?!" the Captain grunted, slammed back and nearly falling into the brook.

Tentacles wrapped around Dick's hips and upper legs. "Shit!" Dick cried. Tentacles twirled around his prodigious cock and drew it into the slit. "Fuck!" Dick yelled. Shmoo flesh clamped around Dick's flesh. Soft, wet suckers and tiny "fingers" along the walls immediately began stroking his frank, while tentacles caressed and fondled his beans. "Shitfuck!" Dick screamed.

Dick would rather a certain redhead perform this blow job than an alien mollusk. He put his hands on the creature to pull it off, remembering right at the moment they touched the surface it was a huge mistake. "Aaawww fuck man!" he cried, frantically trying to pull his hands, and the Shmoo, away from his body.

It helped Dick none that the Shmoo had already stroked him to steel hard rigidity, or that its size made it difficult to move. "Like a fucking medicine ball," he thought. The whole event was embarrassing. "Fuck me if the others find out about this," Dick said, trying to stumble out of the brook. "Gotta get to the hotel and find some fucking acetone." He forgot about the others. A hissing sound to his back reminded him. "Aaawww shit!"

Something slammed into his ass, propelling him forward. "Ugh!" he gasped. The creature's flaps and tentacles wrapped around his hips and slithered between his legs, joining with the other in front. Two groups of tentacles now caressed his balls. In spite of the fact he was close to cumming, Dick panicked, "Fuck man!" and doubled his efforts. Unfortunately, with two Shmoos around his hips, he only managed a frantic shuffle; and then something thick, fleshy, and wet slithered through his ass crack.

"Mother fucking shit, man!" Dick screamed. The Captain was old-school macho in sexual matters. He was the one who fucked ass, not the other way around (except for that bosun with the strap-on in Vegas Two, an experience he would rather forget).

The tentacle, or whatever it was, slithered its way up his asshole, eliciting a new frenzy from Dick.

"Goddammit! Fucking get off!" he screamed, pulling frantically at the Shmoo on his groin. His frenzied actions were soon followed by something more involuntary but extremely pleasurable, and very embarrassing.

It began in his cock and spread into his groin. Dick was very familiar with it. The tense muscles, the heat, the gasps, the bulging eyes, and the build up in his balls. "Oh . . . fuck!" he gasped. His cock spasmed and liquid heat bloomed around it. "Shit! I just came into this thing!" The Shmoo trilled happily and started a new round of strokes.

"Aaaawww fuck!" Dick moaned. Already he could sense another orgasm building and, to add to the embarrassment, his anal passage was tightening around the tentacle pistoning in and out.

Dick was in a frenzy of panic and arousal, trying to stumble away from the hissing creatures around him. He was losing control of his body. The Shmoo in front really was giving him an excellent blowjob, while the one on his ass thrust ever deeper.

The Shmoo's suckers stroked and caressed his cock like the ten-plus-rated call girl he fucked back in Neo-Manhattan. Electric signals of pleasure and pain erupted from both front and back. Stumbling to the brook's edge, Dick stopped and gasped, "Oh fuck!" His eyes crossed as another blast of cock juice squirted into the happily trilling Shmoo.

The other Shmoos hissed and jumped after the Captain. He didn't want to know what they had planned.

He almost sobbed with relief when he reached the shore. He wept when the bushes rustled and a pale white form launched itself onto his face.

"Faaafmm!" Dick screamed, muffled. He stumbled backwards, slipped and fell, but instead of the hard rocks of the brook, which mercifully might have concussed or killed him, his body landed on a soft, wet cushion.

"Fuuuug!" the Captain screamed as warm, wet bodies swarmed over his. He writhed and struggled, his head completely enveloped. His body soon followed.

The alien mollusks quickly wrapped his body in a cocoon. Tentacles slithered and stroked across every inch of his skin, teasing him into an ecstasy he'd never before experienced. His muffled screams gradually evolved into moans as he was stroked into one climax after another.

The Shmoo kept his cock erect and throbbing, drawing increasing amounts of man cream from the Captain. When Dick opened his mouth for another orgasmic grunt, he received another unpleasant surprise.

An object, thick, fleshy, and extremely cock-like slipped between his lips. Its taste was salty, like wet jerky. "Thith!" Dick lisped. He bit down but its thick flesh resisted his teeth. Left with no choice he swallowed, trying not to puke. "Gluk! . . . Gluk! . . . Gluk!"

The tentacle wound its way down Dick's esophagus to his stomach. At the opposite end, the ass-reaming tentacle drilled further in, changing sizes to accommodate the large and small intestines. Both tentacles met in his stomach.

"Aaaarrrh!" Dick grunted. The pain was far beyond that from the Vegas bosun. The feeling was akin to a reverse shit. His eyes clenched, tears seeping through, while his teeth gritted around the other tentacle.

When the tentacles reached his stomach, the tips on each opened like a flower. Inside each "flower" was a penis-shaped "pistel" surrounded by funnels in a kaleidoscope pattern. Each funnel was covered by a valve. The purpose of these tentacles revealed itself. The tenta-cocks flooded Dick's stomach with fluid. Dick tried to burp as displaced stomach gases brought pressure in the empty space. Instead, the gases were vented through the small funnels out into the Shmoos, the valves closing off the liquid. The gases escaped through one of the Shmoo's slits.

The fluid had a triple purpose: to feed, arouse, and sedate. Simultaneously, the Shmoos cocooning him began to excrete a thick, clear slime, coating his nude body. The slime contained chemicals designed to increase sensitivity and responsiveness in his skin.

The Shmoos formed a mesh of tentacles connecting them to one another. The adhesives on the shmoos' outer shells hardened into a rock hard crust. Finally, Dick felt two small objects thrust their way up his nostrils, like nose plugs. "Uh fug id doin?!" he groaned.

The Shmoo cocoon had made it increasingly difficult to breathe, and the "nose plugs" gave a few moments of terror, until air flooded his nasal passage. "Fug! Ith bre'in thor be!" The Shmoo became his natural breathing apparatus.

Thoroughly encased in a warm, slimy cocoon with a hard outer shell, his body flooded with soporific chemicals and aphrodisiacs, Dick could only lie helpless as, maddeningly, he was stroked into a continuous orgasm.

The Shmoos' tentacles stroked everywhere, giving him no rest. His cock was in constant erection, pumping semen into Shmoo, which distributed it to the others via the tenta-mesh. Dick's continuous stream of moans and grunts expressed the pleasure and agony of his predicament.

In his rapidly dwindling mind, Dick wondered how long his agony would last. Then, like fate and karma giving him one last finger, a heretofore forgotten part of the training lecture surfaced from his memory.

"One interesting thing about Shmoos. They're known to form hives like insects, but with a twist. They create symbiotic relationships with small animals, wrapping them in cocoons and building their hives around them. Now remember, Shmoos love cum. They use their bodies to build the hives, connect their mouths and anuses together with tentacles, and one attaches to the animal's cock or pussy or whatever sex organ they might sport.

Now, shmoos pump chemicals into the animal to keep it aroused, basically natural Viagra, and the mesh distributes the spunk throughout the hive. Here's the kicker: they keep the animal alive by feeding it their own waste. Yep, the animal eats the Shmoos' shit.

So, what happens when the animal wears out after all that sex? The answer, they don't. The Shmoos' chemicals keep them going and going . . . Capp made a fortune on longevity and sex drug patents. He had hives, carbon dated centuries old, with the animals still living. Where did you think our longevity and neo-Viagra industries came from?

We don't need Shmoos so much anymore because all their chemicals have long since been synthesized, but still, just imagine. Anyway, if you're on Cappadocia, you have nothing to worry about. These creatures are harmless to anything above a small rabbit. Just don't touch 'em without acetone on hand."

The words of the lecturer sent chills of terror up Dick's spine, followed immediately by a hard orgasm. He now knew the real meaning of the strange rock formations.

"Oh! God! Oh Jesus! Help! Somebody help!" It couldn't last forever! Somebody had to come! He couldn't be trapped, not like the others! His muffled pleas came out as groans, but no one heard.

The Shmoos sucked away, and Dick came and came and came. The outer cocoon hardened, and the brook babbled quietly by a new rock formation. No sound issued from the Grotto, other than a soft trill, a faint moan, and a quiet breeze like the sigh of a lover.

To Be Continued.

12