Her Anniversary Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
His insatiable wife gets a fantastic anniversary surprise.
2.3k words
3.97
79.2k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You looked so beautiful. Then again, you always did. Still, there was something special about that smile that made your beauty even more radiant. Of course, the surprise that we were going to see a play for your birthday and that I'd arranged to have our son stay with your mother was enough to bring a wide grin to your face. I hoped that the other surprises would keep you smiling the rest of the night.

The ride to the restaurant was short; I barely noticed anything but my beaming, beautiful passenger. You decided to wear your green wrap-around dress. It hugs your curves so nicely and also gives a nice deep view of your cleavage. It seemed that those around us would be getting a bit of an eyeful tonight. Of course, I don't mind. I never do, and I think you appreciate the fact that I like showing off my wonderful bride. You're very modest and I'm sure it has to do with the fact that you're not built like the models in those magazines. You have far gentler curves and I love the beautiful hour-glass shape leading from your prominent bosom to your narrower waist and back out to your hips. You fit the classic description of what people at work would call a 'sexy, thick sista'. Of course, they've never had the pleasure of knowing you inside the bedroom to find out just how sexy you can really be.

Your hand on my arm awoke me from my reverie and we left the vehicle, walking into the restaurant, arm in arm. The food was good, and so was the comedy. Afterward, the next surprise came when I walked you over to the club. The restaurant/theater and club were both part of the same hotel, so it was an easy transition to take you to the dance floor. After I ordered a Cosmopolitan for you we danced to a few songs until we reached one that was just not our style. As we found you a seat, I excused myself to go use the restroom. I can tell the vodka from the Cosmo was hitting you when you suggested that you could follow me.

"Not here." I said. "There will be plenty of that later." Again, you light up with a bright smile, this time your wicked smile. I think that might be my favorite.

After making sure that you were watching the dance floor and not me, I melted away to the hotel lobby and spoke with the concierge to get the other key to the room I'd arranged. This was a surprise I knew you would appreciate. I came back and found you eager to jump back onto the floor. "I have another surprise for you."

At your smile, I pulled out a small credit-card like object which you instantly dis-tinguished as a room key. You gave me a big hug and whispered. "I can't wait to put that to good use. Another dance?" We rejoined the dance floor, and after two more songs you excused yourself to the restroom. I took advantage of the opportunity and found my way to the lobby to make a quick call with my cell phone to finalize your last surprise. I made it back to my seat moments ahead of your return. You smiled wickedly as you gave me a tight hug and I felt you slip something into my pocket. As our embrace broke, I reached down to investigate and this time it was my turn to be surprised. I returned your wicked smile as I stuffed your panties further into my pocket. I knew you were ready to go up to the room.

"You won't be needing those for the rest of the night, I assure you." I remarked.

"Ooh, sounds like fun." You cooed. "Why don't we head upstairs?"

"After one more dance." I stated, and to your doubtful, slightly scared expression, I whispered, "Don't worry, Baby. No one will notice your dripping wet bare pussy. I'll just relish the thought of you dancing around, panty-less, getting wetter by the moment." You were still for a moment, thinking, before smiling nervously and taking my offered hand.

"OK, now take your wife upstairs and pound her like she deserves." You whispered to me as the song ended.

We made our way to the elevator and hopped in. Another couple was there and smiled. They got off on the next floor and when the doors shut, leaving us alone in the elevator, you immediately grabbed my hand and placed it under your dress. I could feel the heat as my fingers crept up your inner thigh and heard the sharp intake of breath as I slid a finger into your freshly shaven, and clearly very wet, pussy.

"See what you do to me, baby? I hope you're planning on helping me with this." No further witty remarks came from you and you simply closed your eyes as I ran my second finger in. You shifted a little for easier access for me, but soon enough we heard the soft 'Ding' of the elevator reaching our floor. As I slipped my hand out from under your dress you looked out into the corridor. Seeing it was empty, you raise my hand and place one finger in your mouth, then the other in mine. "Don't I taste good tonight, baby?"

I smiled and nodded my agreement as I led you down the corridor, "guiding" you along by conveniently gripping the left side of your lovely rear with my right hand. You responded in kind by reaching your left hand back and cupping my raging erection as we walked. Glancing down the corridors to make sure no one could see us, you massaged your breasts with one hand and your lovely ass with the other while I opened the door to our room. You rushed inside, pulling my hand toward the King-size bed in the center of the room, and then, just as suddenly, stopped.

The vodka had clearly had an effect on you as you were distracted by the balcony view and then a tour of the bathroom. "Awesome! Look, Baby, the tub has spray-jets!" you commented. Meanwhile, I pulled back the bedspread and you re-entered, untying your dress and tossing it on the chair near the balcony. You planted a .deep kiss on me as I spun you around me and onto the bed. I slowly laid you back onto the bed, kissing you, until you were comfortable with the pillow beneath your head. I silently ran two fingers down your forehead and you knew to close your eyes. Those eyes shot open as you felt me lift your right hand and clasp the Velcro of the restraining strap around it. "Ooh, Baby, are you going to tie me up and fuck the shit out of me?" you asked, smiling play-fully.

"You'd like that, now wouldn't you?" I toyed.

"Please, sir. Please give this pussy the pounding it deserves." you pouted as I finished strapping you in. You were now spread eagle with both arms and both legs tied to the bed posts. As I gathered the blindfold to place over you, you whined "Aww, I don't get to see you pound my wet little pussy?" I love when you talk dirty. That's how I can tell you're really horny.

"Oops, I forgot to fill the ice bucket. I'll be right back." .

"Aww-aw. You're so cruel." you lamented. "Hurry back, please, and fuck me."

You heard me leave and come back, the ice in the bucket rattling in my hand. "What's taking you so long to close the door, Baby?" you remarked nervously. "I don't want somebody peeking in."

"While I'm sure they would love the scene, you don't have to worry about that. Here, the door is closed." With that, you heard the door latch. "I just put up the 'Do Not Disturb' tag so we don't have anyone else come barging in here."

"Yeah, I don't want any surprise visitors. Not unless they're going to help you fuck your horny wife." you smiled, indicating your joke to me.

"Hehe, no, I think the only people we need to make sure you get a great pounding are in this room." I smiled, though you couldn't see it.

"Please, Baby, I want it." you thrust your hips up in the air as you said it. To that, I smiled and began to strip. I nodded at our three silent guests to do the same. Mark and Susan stripped each other while Kevin shed his clothes. The two men took up positions at the sides of the bed while Susan approached the foot of the bed.

"I bet you'd like some attention, now, eh, Baby?" After your nod, I continued, "I bet you'd love a little attention on those not-so-little breasts of yours." When you nodded again, Mark began licking and sucking on your right nipple. After a few moments he stopped and stood up straight. "Does the other one miss some attention?" I teased. To that you simply thrust up your left nipple. Kevin leaned over the bed to lick and kiss your other nipple a few moments before stopping. Next you thrust your hips in the air, hoping I would follow a path toward your aching pussy. I took a moment to relish in the fact that you had no idea I was only watching you be tended to and that the touches you were feeling now you would soon discover to be those of three other people. Then I nodded at Susan.

You moaned and groaned as Susan kissed and licked her way past your navel, a short ways up your thighs, teasing you, and finally placed her mouth over your waiting pussy. Susan's hand lay over her own shaved pussy, rubbing her labia and her own clit. All three of us guys began working our hands up and down our cocks as we watched Susan expertly run her tongue over and around your clit and the small hood ring just above it. She inserted her tongue slightly into your open hole and you gasped faintly. You moaned deeply as her tongue ran all the way from your puckered asshole, slowly up and down your labia, and in circles around your sensitive clit. "Wow, Baby, that feels good." you remarked. I placed a hand on Susan's shoulder, indicating she should come up for a moment.

"Oh? Would you say I'm doing a better job than usual?" I nodded that Susan could go back to tasting you.

"Yes. I'm not sure what...ooh... I think it's that you're being so...oh...gentle. You just seem to be hitting me at the right—ah—spots at the right times. Mmm." I tapped Susan's shoulder and she came up again, licking her lips clean of your juices. I then insert two of my fingers into your wet pussy, curling them up slightly and sliding them in and out of you. You moaned and began breathing rapidly, "You're gonna make me cum!" and within moments you began gushing, some of it spraying out to hit me in the arm and chest, some gushing out onto the bed. Susan gave me a big congratulatory thumbs up for making you squirt while Kevin and Mark looked at each other, stoked at being with my squirting wife.

"I bet you would like to suck some cock right now, wouldn't you?"

"Please, Baby, give me that dick. I really want it in my pussy, but I want to suck it, too." You again thrust your hips in the air, eagerly.

"I bet you wish there were two of me so you wouldn't have to wait." I baited.

"I wish, Baby, then I could feel your cock grow in my mouth while you pound this little pussy." At that, I decided it was time to finally let you in on your surprise.

"Open wide, Baby." At that, Kevin moved in and placed his balls over your nose and you began licking his balls and the lower shaft of his penis.

After a moment, you paused. "Did you use different soap, Baby? Your skin feels different."

"No, that's not it." Then Kevin placed the tip of his penis in your mouth and you instinctively swallowed his head. When your tongue searched, you realized this was not your husband's cock and we weren't alone. You then almost choked as you screamed with him in your mouth. Kevin jumped back a bit, thinking you were upset.

"Baby! That's not your penis! Hello. Who are you?" you queried before taking him back in your mouth.

"Hello, I'm Kevin."

"Thank you, Baby! What a surprise!" you paused to say. "Oh, and thank you, Kevin for participating." you gushed.

"Actually, we're not done with introductions, yet, hon."

"Hi, I'm Mark." was the follow up to your surprised look as you moaned into Kevin's dick. Mark then placed his hardening cock in your right hand.

"And I'm Susan, Mark's wife." Susan said as she placed two fingers inside your pussy as I had and mimicked my earlier technique. The difference was that Susan placed her tongue on your clit as she did so. It wasn't long and this time some of your cum hit Susan's face while she continued licking and fingering you.

"Impressive. She never stopped sucking on your dick, Kevin, and never let go of you, Mark." Susan remarked as she sat back up, licking her lips.

Now I moved over to remove your blindfold. "Well, Baby, Happy Anniversary. Tonight you get all the cock you can handle. You have your choice of where to start, any one of us three guys or the strap-on that you see Susan sliding on."

You leaned up and kissed me while I unstrapped your arms and the other guys unstrapped your legs. When you sat up and looked at me, then surveyed the three hard cocks and the large strap-on Susan sported, a smile again crept to your lips.

Yes, your wicked smile is definitely my favorite...

[To Be Continued]