Her Anniversary Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Her anniversary gift is a fantastic orgy.
2k words
4.09
50.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following feedback from the last story, the second chapter has been changed to the 3rd person. I invite constructive feedback as this is only the second chapter of my first story. Thank you and please enjoy!

*

After a wonderful night out celebrating their anniversary, Izzy was enjoying the latest of Dave's surprises up in their hotel room. Now that Dave had removed Izzy's blindfold, she was able to set eyes for the first time on Kevin, whose dick she'd been eagerly sucking, his wife Susan who was kind enough to lick and finger Izzy's pussy, and Mark, whose hard member she'd been jerking. She had an eager look in her eyes as she pondered Dave's question as to who she wanted to fuck first.

"Wow. How will I choose? You know, baby, I've fantasized about sucking three studs at once. Are you three game?" Izzy queried, licking her lips. As the three guys moved into position to comply, Susan cleared her throat.

"How about I do your fantasy one better?" Susan suggested. "How about you hop on this cock that I just put on and ride it while you suck our gentlemen off?" Without another word, Susan laid back on the bed and Izzy quickly mounted her and the strap-on awaiting her. The three guys got into position so that while Izzy rode Susan, she was able to suck Mark and keep one hand on Kevin's dick and the other on Dave's. Izzy kept a fast pace of switching which two guys she was jerking off and which one got to feel her moan into his cock from the pleasure she was getting from riding Susan. Unable to resist the temptation of Izzy's lovely dangling breasts, Susan sat up and sucked a nipple into her mouth, her other hand gently pinching and rolling Izzy's other nipple.

The scene was incredibly hot and the guys remarked about Izzy's incredible oral skill. "Damn, man, your wife has already got me close to cumming!" Kevin remarked, as Mark nodded in agreement.

"Me, too." Dave responded. "Well, honey, looks like you've earned yourself three loads of cum for all your hard work. How would you like them?"

Izzy took the cock out of her mouth long enough to direct some traffic. "Kevin, I want a load on my tits. Mark, I want to taste yours. Susan, can my husband cum in your mouth? Then we can share it."

"Girl, I like the way you think." Susan replied. "I bet you guys will love that. Mmmm...just think of it, the two of us wives with cum all over our faces and her chocolate titties glazed with Kevin's white cum. The thought of it gets me so hot." Susan filled in as she excitedly rubbed and pinched her own nipples.

Clearly Susan's dirty talk was having an effect, as Kevin pulled away from Izzy just long enough to dump a huge load across her lovely breasts. As he backed away, Izzy squeezed Mark's dick and Dave's into the corners of her mouth as she quickly cycled back and forth between the two of them, still jerking their shafts with both hands.

While still gripping Mark and Dave's stiff members, Izzy looked down to admire Kevin's handiwork. Letting go of the two men so they could resort to their own devices, Izzy took one hand to lift her left breast to her mouth while using her right hand to raise Susan's face back to her bosom. Watching Izzy and Susan lick Kevin's cum off of her nipples was too much and in quick succession Mark pulled Izzy back enough to aim his rod at her face and Dave placed his dick on Susan's waiting tongue. They both spurt forth loads that covered the ladies' tongues, with some missing and landing on their lips and cheeks. As some of Dave's was about to dribble onto Susan's breasts Izzy reached out and caught it just in time and raised her fingers to Susan's lips. Susan seductively licked and sucked Izzy's fingers until she got it all off. The ladies both smiled and leaned in, kissing and sharing the sticky white mess on each of their faces.

The three guys watched, incredibly turned on, as Izzy and Susan continued to make out, even after they'd licked all of the cum off of each other's faces and Izzy's breasts. "I think thanks are in order." Izzy paused from her girl-girl kiss to say, "Since you've been so kind as to lend your husband's wonderful penis and on top of that to lick my wet pussy, I'd like to show my gratitude."

"It was my pleasure, you tasted so good. But you'll never hear me turn down an offer to have my kitty licked by such a beautiful woman." Susan responded. "How about a little sixty-nine action?" Izzy smiled in response as she pushed Susan down onto the bed and turned around so that she could lick Susan's bald pussy, placing her own shaved mound over Susan's face. They turned over and while Susan licked Izzy thoroughly from above, Izzy alternated between licking Susan's smooth slit and licking the dildo clean of her own juices.

Susan peeled herself off after a bit, watching as Izzy's mouth reluctantly let go of the dildo she was salivating on. "Well, you've managed to keep my little toy nice and lubricated, I suppose I ought to put it back to some good use. You've been such a naughty wife, I think you deserve to be nailed from behind like the slut you've been tonight."

"Yeah! I've been very naughty and totally deserve it." Izzy excitedly agreed as she assumed the position, her face buried into the bed and her lovely ass wiggling invitingly in Susan's direction. Izzy let out a loud gasp as Susan once again buried that strap-on in Izzy's pussy, this time from Izzy's very favorite position. Susan quickly reached a fast pace, then slowed down, pounding hard and deep into Izzy. She continued alternating like this and began to slap Izzy's ass. After hearing Izzy's pleased moans with every spanking, Susan resumed her dirty talk, reminding Izzy how naughty she was, how much she deserved to be fucked and hard, how the four of us were going to leave Izzy sore in the morning.

The sight of Susan pounding Izzy's pussy mercilessly while Izzy just smiled wider and moaned louder and louder was too much for the guys. They'd all nursed their erections back watching the show and decided to take advantage of them now. Mark got down in front of Izzy and, without hesitation, Izzy lifted her head enough off the bed to suck him in while Susan continued to nail her pussy with the strap-on. Kevin stood up over Izzy, facing the other way, so Susan could suck on his stiff member while she fucked Izzy. Surveying the scene, Dave decided the best course of action was to get behind Susan and take her from behind pounding her into Izzy with every thrust. The five-some continue with this for some time, enjoying the sounds of both wives moaning and the three guys grunting from the pleasure they were all sharing. After a while, they paused to catch their breath and disassembled their little orgy.

"I have to admit," Izzy began. "I've been an especially bad slut tonight. I've just been so wet all night. I think I deserve to get my ass fucked as penance for this naughty behavior." Izzy smiled and looked around, pausing at the strap-on Susan had just removed, covered in Izzy's cum.

Susan agreed, motioning to all three of the erections pointed at the two lovely ladies, "Take your choice, of these three wonderful cocks all ready to ream out a big, hot, tight ass like yours." At that, Izzy waved Kevin over to lie down on the bed and mounted him, and then waved Mark over to come and plug her ass. Not wanting to leave Dave out, Izzy grabbed his dick and pulled him over so that she could suck him off. The three guys worked out a decent rhythm, Kevin thrusting up into her pussy, then Mark sliding deeper into her ass as Dave fucked Izzy's face. Izzy kept moaning and it felt so good on Dave's dick. Dave could tell Izzy was loving the experience of being triple-penetrated.

On the other side of the bed, Susan watched excitedly, twisting her nipples and rubbing her clit. She turned the strap-on around, still dripping from being slammed into Izzy's pussy, and used it to penetrate her own pussy. She moaned and purred, trying to match her strokes with the dildo to her husband Mark's strokes into Izzy's ass. Severely turned on, she leaned in and informed Izzy "I can't stand this. Your husband just has to help me out and lick my peach." Izzy nodded amid all her moaning and sucking and angled herself a bit so Dave could lie back onto the bed next to Izzy's little DP session. As Izzy turned her torso slightly to keep Dave's dick in her mouth, Susan began riding Dave's face. Dave licked her and fingered her pussy until she came all over his face, her moans joining Izzy's while Izzy continued to receive the piston-like action from Kevin and Mark.

Still not satisfied, Susan whispered to Izzy "What you're doing is so hot, it makes me really want to get my ass pounded, too"

Izzy pulled Dave's dick out of her mouth, a thoughtful expression on her face, and responded, "Why don't you sit on my husband's cock? While he's thrusting up into your ass, I can lick some more of that pussy of yours."

"Seriously, Girl, I really LOVE the way you think!" Susan responded as Dave scooted further back and she got into position to ease herself onto his dick. Dave wondered about finding some lubrication, but Susan had that covered. She stuck a couple of fingers into her pussy, then brought them out for Izzy to taste. Izzy licked them and coated them with saliva and Susan moved them back, now to be inserted into her ass. After Susan was satisfied that she was ready, she eased her ass onto Dave's cock, then lay back a bit to give Izzy easier access to begin licking her smooth slit. Their fantastic orgy lasted for a long time just like that: Susan's husband Mark filling Izzy's ass with cock while Izzy rode Kevin hard and Izzy's husband fucking Susan's ass while Izzy buried her tongue in Susan's smooth pussy. Susan's moans and Izzy's screams muffled into Susan's pussy continued for a while and the guys kept up the pace, as they all approached climaxes.

"You guys are gonna make me cum!" Izzy lifted her face up to say.

"Me, too, don't stop, girl!" Susan added as she pulled Izzy's face back to her pussy. "Aahh!" She let out as she went over the edge, finally letting Izzy come up for air.

"Ooh!" Izzy gasped as her first wave hit and Izzy began to convulse.

"Oh, shit, man, she's squeezing so...I'm gonna blow." Mark warned. Kevin couldn't muster a word.

"Inside!" Was all Izzy gasped as she continued to shake and tremble.

Mark let out a growl as he slammed deep into Izzy and let go. Kevin soon followed, thrusting up one last time and grunting loudly.

"Your turn, Mr." Susan said as she clenched her ass tighter around Dave's member.

"Ah, yeah," Dave said as he shot a load deep up Susan's rear canal.

Izzy smiled seductively at Dave as she felt the cum dripping from both of her holes, her hands reaching up to her chest to pinch her nipples.

"Come over here, honey, and let me help clean you up," Susan ordered. "There, lie back."

As Izzy lay on her back, Susan mounted her, returning to another sixty-nine, and began licking up Izzy's double creampie. Izzy began just licking Susan's pussy until Dave's cum started dripping out of her ass, and then Izzy returned the favor. The three men sat back, exhausted and amazed that the two ladies were still going at it. Susan and Izzy continued licking and fingering each other into another squirting orgasm each before collapsing next to the three spent men.

"Happy Anniversary, you two" Susan stated, followed by grunted acknowledgements from Mark and Kevin. Exhausted, as they all drifted off to sleep, Izzy simply smiled. Her satisfied smile. Hmmm...Maybe that one's my favorite, after all, Dave thought.

"Happy Anniversary, Baby."