Her Ass is Used by Friends

Story Info
Girlfriend is tied up and blindfolded in dare.
1.7k words
4.08
194.1k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped the strapping tape one last time around the wrists of my girlfriend Ashley. I had secured both of her hands above her head to the stair railing in our hallway. Ashley had a gleam in her eye as I playfully slapped her tight little jean-clad butt. My sexy 32-year-old girlfriend had taken me up on a dare.

With a naughty little grin, I gently wrapped a silky white fabric around her beautiful eyes. My sexy, blindfolded girlfriend was now positioned facing the wall with her hands tied securely above her head. Ashley was still fully clothed in a black t-shirt, jeans and high heels... but that would soon change. Ashley gave out a little squeal of delight as I whispered a few very naughty comments breathlessly into her ear. Within a few minutes one of Ashley's secret little fantasies would be coming true.

The doorbell rang right on time. I opened the door with a big smirk on my face as my good buddies Sam and Eric stood a little meekly outside. I had informed them of what was expected for the next half hour, but somehow they still couldn't believe my wicked plan was not just some kind of joke. But both of their eyes bulged out once when they saw Ashley's sexy body tied up and blindfolded in the hallway.

In a playfully wicked voice I explained that the theme of this evening was to examine Ashley's sexy naked butt. I informed Sam and Eric that Ashley had already approved that her sexy butt could be displayed, probed and fondled in all of its naked glory. Ashley couldn't hold back a sexy whimper upon hearing my explicit commentary as her sexy body trembled in anticipation. God she was a sexy sight!

Without warning I grabbed the back of Ashley's jeans and pulled firmly down. Ashley moaned in slight protest as her sexy white thong panties came into view. Fuck she had a beautifully pert ass!!! Damn, I was only moments away from spreading those firm ass cheeks apart and exposing Ashley's little asshole for everyone to see!

I sensed that both Sam and Eric were a bit spellbound with tempered lust as Ashley's body squirmed sexily before their eyes. I could almost hear Ashley's heart racing with pent-up secret desire as her sexy butt cheeks quivering behind her immodest thong panties. Fuck this was going to be fun!

Wickedly building up the erotic tension, I informed both Sam and Eric that they would be allowed to insert a finger into Ashley's butt hole that was now peeking mischievously around her thong panties. Ashley inhaled a quick nervous breath as she reflected on the sexy dare that she agreed to. Then without a moment of delay, I forcefully ripped the thin fabric of Ashley's thong panties exposing her naked white butt to the cool air.

Ashley's sexy firm butt and tight little pussy were now wonderfully in view. Both Sam and Eric moved a bit closer to Ashley's naked butt so that their eyes could lustfully glimpse upon her sweet little asshole. Ashley squealed in nervous delight as my hands firmly pulled her ass cheeks apart thus giving everyone an erotic look at her sexy anus. My sexy girlfriend's naughty little asshole was now exquisitely displayed in all of its tempting anal glory!

Ashley tugged wistfully against her wrist restraints and panted in heated breath as she felt multiple hands squeezing her naked butt cheeks. The blindfold provided a little refuge to the sheer humiliation of having her tight little asshole being examined by three guys. Regardless, Ashley's very sexually compromised position still did not prevent beads of silky moisture to form around her small pussy lips. Ashley's naughty mixture of lust and desire swirled together with feelings of humiliation and violation swept into an endless vortex of spinning sexual energy. The sexual tempest of Ashley's erotic state of mind could be seen by her quivering little asshole that danced and trembled sensually before our lust-filled eyes.

Playing into her secret fantasy, I decided to escalate Ashley's sense of humiliation and loss of control. In a firm, disciplinary voice I asked Ashley if she was fulfilling her role in a dare that gave me total control of her anal passageway for the evening. In a small, soft voice, Ashley meekly said "yes." I slapped her hard on her naked right butt cheek and demanded that she speak louder so everyone could hear. With burning humiliation Ashley squealed out a very loud "YES!"

Without skipping a beat, I wickedly demanded that Ashley formally state for all to hear that Sam and Eric could violate her tight asshole with their thick fingers. Fuck, talk about upping the humiliation ante!

Ashley's heart was pounding furiously as her mind grappled with the thought of giving explicit permission of having my buddies violate her tight anus. I slapped her hard on her other butt cheek to firm up her resolved. "Yes," Ashley pleaded not wanting to receive another stinging slap on her naked buttocks; "I give permission for anyone to push their fingers into my butt hole!!!!"

I instructed Sam and Eric to spread Ashley's butt cheeks apart as I guided a bottle of lubricant toward her sexy rear entrance. Ashley moaned as I firmly pressed a nozzle of lubricant into her hot little anus and squeezed the bottle. My good buddies were now graphically witnessing the complete violation of my girlfriend's asshole in graphic detail. Ashley squealed again as the cool liquid invaded her hot narrow anal passageway. Fucking awesome!

The rim of Ashley's freshly lubed asshole now glistened before our eyes. Holy fuck what a sexy sight! Ashley's firm small butt cheeks provided no defense from which her little asshole could hide. With a naughty smirk I told Sam that he had the honors of being the first to slip a finger into Ashley's lubed up butt hole.

Almost immediately Ashley's little asshole tightened as the thought of her anus being invaded sunk in. Before Ashley could gather her thoughts, Sam placed the tip of his thick finger at the entrance to her tight asshole. A little squeal escaped Ashley's lips as Sam's finger taunted and teased the rim of her sexy asshole.

I helped spread Ashley's ass cheeks apart to give Sam unrestricted access. Slowly Sam started pushing his finger right into her tight little bum. Fuck this was fun! Ashley's legs trembled in nervous excitement as Sam's finger slowly slipped deep into her puckered asshole.

At least Ashley's blindfold help contain the humiliation of seeing Sam's finger planted firmly between her sexy ass cheeks. Nonetheless, I did give Ashley a verbally graphic depiction in explicit detail of the finger fucking that was happening to her fully exposed anus. Holy fuck! My sexy girlfriend was providing an earth-shatteringly erotic anal show for my friends and me. Fuck you got to love that!!

Soon we were all taking turns violating my girlfriend's sexy asshole. Fuck it was so tight! We mischievously squirted more lube into her anal canal as our fingers continued playing inside the tight passageway of my girlfriend's butt.

Ashley gasped from the sudden rush of enthusiastic fingers into her private anal area. The onslaught of fingers pressing around her hot anus gave Ashley a startling new jolt of sexual electricity. Ashley's previous feelings of humiliation now seemed to be quickly forgotten as her asshole provided our fingers unrestricted access into her secret charms.

Now I had always wanted to see a banana pushed into my girlfriend's butt hole. What the fuck, this was the moment to experiment. Peeling the skin of the banana away I told Ashley that her sexy anal canal would be at the receiving end of a sticky white fruit of a South American banana! Ashley let out a naughty giggle as she wiggled her beautiful naked butt in a playful challenge.

Slowly I pressed the long fruit of the banana against Ashley's puckered asshole. Fuck what a highly erotic sight!!! Ashley gave out a sexy squeal as her asshole started to spasm in sexual delight. Soon Sam and Eric joined in the fun as their fingers also started playfully inserting the banana into her delicious little asshole.

Ashley moaned in pleasure as her well-lubed asshole accepted the naughty banana invasion. The tantalizing performance of Ashley's sexy little asshole willfully accepting the white sticky fruit into her butt hole was a fuckingly erotic scene!!

Finally my girlfriend exhaled a loud sexually charged moan as the last of the banana was pushed up into her hot sexy ass. That was so hot! It was then that I looked up at the clock to see that we had just pushed past our 30 titillating minutes in the exploration of my girlfriend's now banana-filled butt! Wow, time really does fly when you are having some serious FUN! I silently gave my friends a wink and a nod that it was time for them to leave. Damn, my buddies had such big grins on their faces as they exited the door.

As I closed the door I realized that Ashley had no way of knowing if someone new had just arrived or who had left. This became very obvious when Ashley called out my name to confirm who might still be in the hallway with her. With a mischievous grin, I let the room go silent without responding.

Ashley was still tied up and blindfolded in the hallway with her jeans pulled down around her ankles. Fuck she looked hot! I casually walked up behind her naked butt and caressed my finger along her neck, then slowly down her spine, then tantalizingly between the crevice of her sexy ass, finally landing at the entrance of her naughty asshole. Ashley's asshole tightened upon contact with the unknown intruder.

Again Ashley hesitantly called out hoping for a response so she could identify the person who was slowly pressing their finger into her banana filled butt hole.

I remained totally silent... as my finger slowly pushed past her tight anal ring and into her sexy ass. Ashley let out a little moan, as her well-lubed asshole was unable to resist the new invasion. Very slowly, ever so slowly I wiggled my finger deep inside her anal passageway as Ashley panted breathlessly.

Ashley's asshole tightened around my finger as she pensively contemplated who might be invading her sexy butt hole. Then allowing for a few more timeless moments to pass, I slowly pressed my lips close to Ashley's ears and whispered the theme of our next dare...

To be continued...

Author's Note: What should happen during Ashley's next dare?