Her Ass is Used by Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Blindfolded girlfriend gets spanked in class.
2.7k words
4.25
114.9k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexy 32-year-old girlfriend Ashley was dressed in a form hugging pleated grey skirt that came down to just above her knees, a white blouse and some nice black "fuck-me" style boots. God, did she look gorgeous this evening! For added effect Ashley gathered up her long black hair into a ponytail, giving her the look of a wholesome good-girl next-door type. Next I slipped on her white lace blindfold and tied it on good and tight. My hot assed girlfriend was now ready to get a very public spanking!

Ashley took me up on a dare that involved hosting a class for adults on how a woman should be spanked. Over the past couple weeks I had pitched this class idea to a bunch of friends and was a little surprised on how many signed up to attend. The night had finally arrived and our makeshift classroom now contained over 20 people who were very curious on what they might learn at this spanking class. Escorting my blindfolded girlfriend down the hallway, we now reached the door where the audience was waiting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming out this evening to our first class on the art of spanking. I have with me tonight my lovely girlfriend named Ashley who has kindly agreed to be the demonstration subject for this class. As you can see, Ashley has been blindfolded. Since many of you here tonight may already know Ashley through work, school or a mutual friend, it is important to keep your identities a secret from her. Therefore please do not speak up during our class as she might recognize your voice."

I gazed out into the audience; I could see about a dozen individuals whom we frequently socialized with, the rest were strangers. The room was very quiet with anticipation of what they might see and learn. Without a doubt, Ashley's face was blushing behind her blindfold knowing full well that a couple dozen pairs of eyes were already scanning her sensual curves.

"As some of you may already know, Ashley and I use the application of a good spanking to enhance our relationship bond. It is a delightful tool if it is used wisely and fairly on an adult woman. But first I must establish the reason why Ashley will be receiving a spanking this evening. Last weekend Ashley broke one of the rules that involved both my former soccer coach and her former Spanish language professor... I will now let Ashley explain in explicit detail what rule she actually broke."

I gently caressed my hand against Ashley's firm butt and gave it a little squeeze to help encourage her to speak up.

"I am not sure where to begin... I mean do we... you know... just the thing that happened... or just the exact rule that was broken... how do you..."

I cut Ashley off in mid-sentence, as this was not a good start to our class!

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, Ashley is understandably a little flustered, probably due to a deep sense of embarrassment in having to reveal some very personal details in front of this audience. But maybe this is a good place for me to speak about the role of humiliation in the art of spanking. You see, the role of embarrassment and humiliation is a powerful tool in maximizing the pleasure during the spanking process. Therefore I purposely directed Ashley to reveal to this audience a rather embarrassing detail that involved the immodest use of her naked butt. Please do continue Ashley."

"Oh God, ah... it was all really a bit of an accident... I mean... oh, fuck... do we have to discuss this now? Can we just do the demonstration thing without going into all the details?"

I gave Ashley's rear end a sharp slap for questioning my judgment.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is a good example of why we apply the use of spanking... it is used to get to the truth of the matter in a timely fashion. Ashley, please turn around and bend over my desk. I think we will be able to get to the truth more rapidly by the use of a little discipline."

I grabbed some of the loose fabric on the back of Ashley's blouse and guided her over to the edge of the table. Pressing on the small of her back, Ashley's beautiful torso draped itself over my desktop, allowing her firm butt to be displayed towards the audience.

"Ashley, you seem to always find yourself in the same type of predicament. Here you are again, bent over my desk with only your pleated grey skirt protecting your firm bottom. If you had answered my questions without being evasive, then you might not have had to be in such a compromising position."

"I sorry... I did not mean to be a bad girl... please... I am sorry... I will answer your questions... I mean it..."

"Ok Ashley, that's better. As you can see ladies and gentlemen, a little humiliation can get you faster to the truth. You see, last weekend I had arraigned for my girlfriend to be fucked in all of her holes simultaneously. It had always been a fantasy of hers to have three cocks, one in her pussy, one in her mouth and one in her ass at the same time. But the rule that she broke was that they were not supposed to cum inside her ass and pussy. But things got a little overheated and my naughty girlfriend had both guys shooting their sticky white seed into her violated holes. Actually this rule seems to get broken quite frequently, as she does have a very tight asshole and pussy, thus making it very difficult for most men not to shoot their spunk inside her. But that's beside the point... a rule is a rule... and when it gets broken... well then Ashley has to face the punishment."

Ashley let out a muffled groan laced with embarrassment. At least the blindfold provided her a little protection in not having to see the audience's stunned reaction.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, Ashley does look like your next door, wholesome, good-girl type. But don't let her sweet good looks deceive you! After all she did have three cocks pounding into her sweet body last week."

There was a murmur of amazement from the audience.

"But ladies and gentlemen, don't judge Ashley too harshly for the error in her ways. We all have a wicked side. For example, many of you in the audience really would like me to lift up Ashley's skirt so that you can view her panty-clad butt. After all, Ashley does have a beautifully heart-shaped butt that really catches the eye! Who could blame you for thinking this way? So coming back to my point. Ashley does have a very naughty side to her personality. I would bet right now that if I was to lift up her skirt, we probably would see a little wet spot on her panties created by her hairless pussy."

Ashley let out another small sexy moan knowing full well that her pussy was soaking wet.

"So Ashley, would we see a wet spot on your panties if I happened to lift up your skirt right now?"

"Ahhh... ah... I don't think so... oh... geez.. I..."

I applied another firm slap against Ashley's upturned buttocks. Ashley yelp from the stinging sensation that radiated from her ass cheeks.

"Ashley it was a simple yes or no question!!! We don't have all night to sort out your silly answers when a simple yes or no would do!"

I reached for the hem of Ashley's grey pleated skirt.

"Ladies and gentlemen, maybe we should see for ourselves if Ashley was being deceitful again... nothing like hot, wet evidence to firmly establish if a good-girl has a naughty side."

As Ashley gave out a little squeal, I firmly pull up her skirt revealing her cute white cotton panties.

"Well, well... what do we have here? Looks like a big wet spot on her panties to me! Might I guess that our good-girl Ashley is actually thinking some very naughty thoughts tonight?"

I tucked the hem of Ashley's skirt to her waistband, thus permanently exposing her panty-clad ass to the audience.

"So Ashley, what hole did all that moisture come from? Is it just from your pussy juices or maybe some of it is from the lube we squeezed up your asshole earlier this evening?"

Ashley's face burned red with humiliation. Having everyone know that her asshole was already lubed up was like waving a green flag that her rear door was open for business.

"So ladies and gentlemen, it is rather obvious that Ashley has been less than honest with us this evening. With such an insolent young woman it is advisable to apply a bare-assed spanking so that her butt cheeks feel the sting."

A wave of tension gripped Ashley's body as she felt my hand firmly pulling down her panties off her sexy ass. Holy fuck! What a view. Everyone lean forward in their chairs as Ashley's cute little pussy and perky tight asshole came into view!

"Well lades and gentlemen, from best I can tell... it looks like Ashley's pussy is rather wet with nice droplets of moisture along her inner pussy lips. May I also point your attention to Ashley's rather small asshole, which seems to exhibit a sheen of lube-like fluid around the circumference of her anal opening."

Ashley's asshole flinched and quivered slightly in full view of the audience. A murmur of approval could be heard from the delighted audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, from my brief visual inspection, I would hazard to guess that Ashley's anal canal is probably fully lubed up. But being a fair disciplinarian, might I ask for a volunteer to gently push a finger into Ashley's anus and confirm my suspicions. Do I have any volunteers?"

About 12 very eager hands went up immediately from the audience. I recognized one guy in the middle row who used to work with Ashley at the college newspaper.

"Yes, you there, the young man in the middle row... yes, please come up."

A stillness lingered over the room in lustful anticipation of witnessing the violation of Ashley's sexy asshole. Fucking amazing!

"Young man, I can see that your finger is rather large... and as you can observe firsthand, Ashley has a rather small anal opening. Therefore the trick here is to gently tease the rim of her ass, and then slowly push in with small movements until your finger is a buried a couple inches inside her tight anal passageway."

Ashley let out a small moan as she felt the young man's finger brush up against her little rosebud. Ashley's experienced asshole sensed that this was a rather fat finger poking around her tight butt hole. The young man coated the tip of his finger with some of the lube that glistened enticingly around Ashley's anus. Slowly Ashley's anal ring started to give way, accepting the intruder into her firm sexy butt.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this young man is doing a wonderful job violating this young woman's very tight hole. As you can see, he has firmly implanted about two inches of his finger inside Ashley's butt hole. From the looks of the young man's finger that seems well coated in lube as it slowly finger fucks Ashley's anus, it looks like this young woman has squirted a fair amount of lubrication up her ass."

This brought out a muffled laugh from the audience. Ashley's pussy juices were now dripping down her legs, as her mind succumbed to some of her innermost fantasies of being used and exhibited before such an audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this brings me to my last point and hopefully inspired suggestion. The whole idea of punishing an adult woman is to bring some discomfort and possibly a dose of humiliation to the experience. What we have done this evening is to conduct a very mild form of spanking, but we did greatly increased the humiliation factor."

I now had the young man slowly pull his excited finger out of Ashley's well-puckered asshole. Ashley's blindfolded face let out a sexy moan as the young man's finger slipped from her butt hole leaving an empty void. But not to worry, this young man's finger had just opened a tunnel that would soon allow easy access for others to follow.

"Ladies and gentlemen, by stripping Ashley down to her bare ass, exposing her naughty holes to the light of day, and then invading her little anus with our fingers... we have effectively applied what I would call an anal spanking. It is a form of punishment that can be a delightful alternative to the traditional spanking. This form of punishment will make a woman think twice before breaking any rules... just knowing that her butt will be subjugated to having a finger plunging up her asshole will get her attention."

I could sense from the gleam in their eyes that quite a few members of the audience were enjoying some thoughts about this type of discipline.

"I think Ashley here has learned a valuable lesson. This young woman now knows that if she is deceitful or evasive in any way, then a just punishment is warranted to all those whom she offended."

With a mischievous grin on my face, I spread apart Ashley's butt cheeks so that everyone in the audience had a good look up this young woman's anal hole.

"Ashley, do you think that you deserved this punishment tonight for lying to me?"

"Yes, yes... ahhh... I will do much better next time... but, yes... I did deserve my punishment... I know that I seem to be always a naughty girl... like when those guys spilled their cum into my holes last weekend... or not being more honest with everyone here... you know... it must seem that I always get my ass into problems... and such... but I am really trying to be a good-girl on most days."

"So Ashley, do you acknowledge that you may have been deceitful and possibly even offended some of our audience members here tonight?"

"Oh... Yes, yes... that's true... ah... yeah... I am so sorry to everyone, really!"

"Well then Ashley, would you not agree that they would also possess the right to extract a fair punishment much like that young man just demonstrated this evening?"

"Oh, ahh... wow... yeah... I guess that makes sense... being that I wasted everyone's time being evasive and all..."

I placed my hand firmly on the small of Ashley's back, causing her little white ass to rise a bit higher in the air. My other hand pulled out a small bottle of lube that I always carry around for such occasions.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you have plainly heard from this young naughty woman herself... that she is willing to accept a fair punishment from any of you in this audience for her bad behavior. If you like, you can form a line starting with the front row of seats, upon which Ashley's anus will accept one finger at a time into her tight hole."

A line of about 15 men and women formed immediately, eager to sample Ashley's delightful butt hole. I dripped a little lube around Ashley's puckered anus, prepping her sweet butt for the many fingers that were to follow. Holy fuck did her sweet little white ass look submissive and vulnerable!

A blond haired woman was the first in line as she approached Ashley's upturned ass. I playfully pulled Ashley's firm butt cheeks apart to allow the woman's petite finger to slip into my girlfriend's ass. Ashley's blindfolded face moaned in sexual bliss, as the strange intruder wiggled its way up her lovely butt.

Ever since this class, Ashley has been much more courteous to everyone in our community. Ashley now gives a polite smile to everyone, since she doesn't really know what man or woman is checking her out due to her natural beauty; and those who are fondly reminiscing about sticking their fingers between Ashley's sexy butt cheeks! ;)

*

Authors Note: What should happen during Ashley's next dare?