Her Awakening

Story Info
Requesting help, she finds the Master who completes her.
1.3k words
3.85
15k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She met HIM on one of those websites where you look for people with similar kinks to hook up with for an intimate relationship. Not that she was looking for that...she really wanted to find help in directing her husband to be the dominant man she could see deep down inside. HIS profile defined the type of relationship she was looking for, so she quickly sought HIS help. Life is funny sometimes, and it threw her a curve that day. HIS response was quick; he seemed very kind and willing to train or mentor either or both of them. Emails turned into text messages, and before she even knew what was happening, they started talking on the phone.

HE appeared to be evaluating her motives or trying to see if she realized what being someone's sub or slave really involved. Her heart was made for a lifestyle of complete devotion and submission. It motivated her to be a better person in so many ways. She could clearly see that she would thrive in it, and apparently, HE could too.

It was like HE already knew her heart...there was a connection there that reached deep within her soul and drew everything about her out for HIM to see, with no inhibition. She knew that HE was THE ONE who could open up what she wanted to give: that HE had a firm understanding of who she was and a respect for the gift she could offer. It was a beautiful, almost magical, moment in her life. HE held the key to who she was and she could feel it; could feel HIM unlocking the chains, one by one... In that moment, without HIS request, she offered herself up to HIM, without conditions. She hoped that HE would feel the same way and would consider keeping her as HIS very own.

The first task HE gave her was to take a photo to prove she did not have on panties. She obliged HIM but knew it meant nothing, other than to show her obedience and willingness to serve. Later that first day, HE also had her send photos of what she was wearing and then she also shared a few private ones that she thought HE might like to see. Talking to HIM that first day left her feeling so good that she could only imagine that it would get better as time went on. HE had her begin to keep a journal not just for herself, but also for HIM to read, so that HE would know her innermost thoughts and see her desires that may have otherwise gone unspoken. HE is a very thoughtful man! Over the next couple of days, HE had her cumming for HIM while they spoke on the phone and then after a couple of days, on video cam, as HE watched. Every time she was with HIM, her orgasms seemed to intensify. Not only building on top of each other, but also each time they played, it seemed to be more intense than before. Over the period of time they've known each other, she has gone from having multiple orgasms that were indeed wet to having continuous orgasms, multiple times, causing floods (lol) while only talking to HIM over the phone and by HIS command. There are times that HE has her fuck herself hard with a toy before HE allows her to cum. Without HIM, she is unable to achieve much of a response from her body at all, even when she is intimate with her husband. HE has definitely taken her to new heights. Just a few days after they had met, HE asked her if she would like to belong to HIM, to wear HIS collar! She was ecstatic! The only thing that would have made her any happier is if HE HIMSELF had put one on her, in person. From that point on, she was to address HIM as MASTER. =)

After they said good night that night, she had such restful sleep and the next day she awakened happily to find that her MASTER had already wished her a good morning. That was so special to her! It certainly wasn't required but showed her that HE cared. Over the next few weeks, there were many other things her MASTER did that showed her that HE truly cared about her. HE had her performing different tasks, demanding a little more obedience with each one; teaching her more control and pushing her little by little toward the limits she had expressed. HE had her look for a collar and had her wear it, whenever possible. Her MASTER sent her to stores with HIS collar on, sometimes having her call him while she was there and then HE would make her cum in the middle of the store. It was interesting for her to watch as people realized that she was wearing a collar. She wondered what they thought. Wearing the collar made her realize her place as HIS posession. She felt protected, cared about, and had a feeling of belonging to HIM.

More than once, he had her drive with her breasts exposed for passersby to see. It seems that she is an exhibitionist, too. She loves it just a little too much! HE had her play until she thought she would explode if HE did't let her cum. She was told to read erotica but not allowed to acquire an orgasm. When HE finally did let her cum, the release was amazing, flooding her bed. It even saturated and went through the towels she had laid out to catch it. HE also had her do something one time that she thought she may not be able to do: HE had her go out into the back yard, naked, with only her leash and collar on and pee like she was HIS pet, (which she is). She thought she would die of embarassment! But, it seemed that every task and every playtime had a lesson within it. Some things taught her about her own self, some about her role, some about her MASTER, and some about their relationship as a whole. She has gained self-worth, self-confidence, self-control and continues to learn things about herself as she serves HIM. Even though there have been times that she didn't understand and felt pushed a little too far, she has always been able to look back afterwards and see what she learned from the experience. How he knows these things and plans them out so perfectly, she will never know.

Each morning, her MASTER has her send HIM a picture so HE can see her as she is, and every evening before bedtime. She has been instructed to let HIM see whatever outfit she plans on wearing before she leaves her house so that HE can make sure it meets HIS approval. HE loves for HIS slut to show off the cleavage that now belongs to HIM. She sends her MASTER photographs of her nakedness whenever HE requests and sometimes just because she wants to.

She longs for the day when she will be able to not only meet her MASTER in person, but also be able to serve HIM in every way that HE so desires. Her pleasure is found in knowing HE is pleased: In HIS delight is where she is happiest. She is so excited everytime she speaks to HIM and HE is constantly on her mind. Her phone is her lifeline to HIM and she looks at it over and over again, hoping she will have a message from HIM. It makes her so happy to know that he has thought about her. Her MASTER means so much to her and she can't imagine how she lived without HIM for so long.