Her Beautiful Leaking Little Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll believe it when I see it," I nodded, sagely.

"Well," said Heather, as she began to loosen her top. "I know a challenge when I hear one!"

"You totally fell for his trap, sweetie," Shelly told Heather with a laugh.

"Who says he didn't fall into my trap first?" Heather winked. She had her blouse fully unbuttoned now; no bra involved nor required, her breasts sat free and firm, pert and perky as she pushed her blouse open wide and took to her feet. "Now then. Are you so sure you're safe over there, Marcky boy?"

"That's gotta be a good ten feet for you to clear," I reckoned, eyeing off the distance between Heather's gorgeous bared boobs and myself. "Maybe you can shoot that far – but with any accuracy?"

"I can hit you in the mouth," Heather told me, as a cold hard fact.

"She can, dude," Chris chipped in. "Trust me," he added, with a knowing wink.

By this point I gave not a fuck about whether I was right or wrong. I wanted to be wrong. I wanted a shot of Heather's milk right in the mouth, and I was pretty sure we all knew as much. I shot a quick look to Shelly; she just grinned, all positive signals, so I turned back to Heather.

"Go on," I invited her. "Give me your best—"

And she hit me in the mouth. One hand on her breast, one swift squeeze, and her milky essence shot across the room direct from her nipple and hit me in the mouth with a perfect parabola of high-pressure breastmilk.

It was awesome. Sweeter than it had any right to be, deliciously creamy – very much like the few drops Shelly would treat me with, but so much more in quantity and all the tastier for it.

I boggled, maybe gibbered for a second, before letting my stunned jaw slam shut so as not to lose or waste a precious drop. I drank it down, even as Shelly expressed her amazement and Heather and Chris cheered and high-fived each other, Heather's beautiful breasts swaying ever so gently as she moved in celebration.

"Holy crap!" said Shelly. "That was amazing! Do it again!"

"Open wide!" Heather ordered. I obeyed, and with a hand on her other breast she again jazzed a perfect shot high through the air, landing direct upon my tongue, to yet more cheering from all. Including myself.

"Okay," I allowed. "Okay. A lad can be wrong from time to time."

"You don't look all that sorry to be wrong," Shelly teased.

"No, I'm really not sorry at all," I confessed with a grin.

"Tastes great, eh Marc?" Chris grinned.

"Delicious," I confirmed. "Thanks, Heather."

"No need to thank me – gotta do something with all this milk!" she declared. "Fancy a taste, Shell?" she added, with a wicked spark in her eye.

"Yeah babe, hit me!" cried my wife, and with an equal mix of astonishment and glee I watched as Shelly opened her mouth wide and took a long-range mouthful of Heather's milk, gulping it down and smacking her lips.

"Mmm, yummy," she grinned – and to my continued astonishment, without any ado whatsoever my Shelly pushed her strappy singlet top aside, loosened her bra, popped out a boob of her own, and with a big squeeze she brought a few good drops forth upon her own nipple. She wiped up the droplets with her finger, and tasted of herself, and with a tone so heavy I thought I might tear my own trousers asunder she declared:

"Almost as tasty as my own milk."

"Oh really?" Heather asked, most archly. "Bring some of that good stuff over here. Let's see."

Bring it over she did – Shelly rose, and her large bared breast moved with heavy gentle grace as she strode around the table up to Heather. Heather made to reach up and take a sample with her finger, but Shelly spoke up:

"Don't be silly, girl," she declared, and my Shelly grabbed her by the head and stuffed her boob into Heather's face.

"Mmm!" Heather nearly squealed. Chris and I simply watched agape as our wives were joined, Heather's mouth upon Shelly's boob, as she sucked and suckled and teased out more droplets of milk, much as I had done a hundred times myself.

"Ooh, you are sweeter," Heather had to admit, when Shelly finally let her come up for air. "That pre-milk always tastes like sugar."

"Mmm," was all Shelly seemed able to say for the moment; both the ladies were flushed, hot and bothered by the impromptu closest of contact, and for a moment we all revelled in the enormity of what had just happened.

"Aww man," Chris groaned, to break the silence – echoing my own sentiments, sounding as pained as I felt at the sudden onslaught of diamond-cutting arousal.

"You said it mate," I agreed. "Hope you liked copping an eyeful of Shelly there!"

"Always do, champ. I have seen them before," he informed me. "A gentleman always sneaks a peek, you know," he added, most sternly.

I cringed hard at myself. "Yep, apparently that's the protocol."

They all laughed at me for my self-reprobation. "It's all good, mate," Chris assured me, succinct but meaningfully – letting me know again that my good manners were always appreciated, but also that there were no worries in my newfound familiarity with Heather's breasts.

"Yeah, all well and good," Heather added. "Except I'm still full of milk and hurting bad! I need a good solid draining."

"You guys got any Kaluah and Vodka?" I asked. "We could get a few glasses, a shot of each per glass, Heather tops them up – White Russians, a la boob!"

Everyone laughed at that. "Sounds like a plan!" Heather declared, and before we knew it we were all sipping at our White Russians.

"Gotta say," Shelly reckoned; during the making of the White Russians, both she and Heather had decided to completely discard their tops, much to everyone's enjoyment. "It's not really fair, how us ladies are giving you boys a show but we're getting nothing in return."

"A show?" I repeated. "What are you hoping to see, Shells?"

"Not enough bare cocks in the room," Heather chipped in. "And I do believe someone was telling me earlier on, there's a little exhibitionistic deviant deep within him?"

"Within all of us, was what I actually said," I corrected her, as I turned to Chris. "Sounds like the ladies wanna see some cock, bro."

"Let's not make them ask twice, eh?" Chris reckoned, already standing to loosen his jeans.

"Here we go," Heather crowed with a grin, as Chris and I raced to whip out our cocks. It was a dead heat; we were both good and hard, what with the pair of bared boobs already in the room and our gullets full of Heather's breastmilk, and the ladies both cheered loudly as they beheld both of our cocks.

"Well well, Chris," my Shelly said appreciatively. "You got yourself some length there, mate!"

And he had indeed. Chris's cock boasted at least an extra inch over myself, as well as a bit extra in terms of thickness. "It does the trick," Chris shrugged modestly.

"Aw now, don't discount Marcus's cock, Shells," Heather admonished. "It's actually quite pretty, isn't it? What with that big old bulging head and the sweeping curve in the shaft," she added, referring to my own oversized bell-end that ballooned out somewhat compared to my shaft, as well as the sickle-type curve of my member in general.

"Thanks Heather," I winked. "Nice to hear someone in the room appreciates a pretty cock."

"Aww baby," Shelly cooed in half-mocking tones. "Did I hurt your cock's feelings? Bring it over here and I'll kiss it better."

I wasn't going to turn down the offer, so I left my trousers on the floor and shuffled on over to Shelly, not really imagining she'd lay her lips on me in company.

But she surprised me, and surprised us all. With her eyes fixed in mine, knowing full well our good friends were watching every second as I waggled my cock before her face, Shelly laid her hands gently upon my shaft and touched her lips together upon my tip. I saw Heather's jaw lower slightly, and Chris make a face of heavy appreciation as they watched Shelly's lips draw me in slightly to suck upon the end of my cock's head, her tongue sliding out to tease around my glans before grabbing me firmly, drawing me forward, and sucking down on my full length, deep-throating me with ease and showing off mightily before our friends.

"Oh man," Chris almost groaned, very obviously putting himself in my position in his imagination.

"That's hot as fuck, Shells," Heather almost purred. "You look incredible sucking cock."

"I've always thought so," I agreed heartily.

Shelly feigned to look abashed and humble, though I could tell her heart was singing over what had transpired. "Don't let me be the only cock-sucker in the room," she murmured, her hand still on my shaft as she tugged at me gently.

"You heard the lady!" Chris declared, bringing his cock over to within range of Heather's mouth. She grinned mightily, and laying her own hands on her man's beefy member, she opened her mouth wide and took him in.

Shelly and I watched with glee as Heather went to town on her man, sucking him deep and hard, her total lack of ado betraying her own heavy horniness.

"Damn, girl," Shelly crowed. "If you don't ease off, you won't be the only one in the room shooting white stuff everywhere!"

"You're not wrong," Chris groaned in heavy ecstasy. "Slow down on me babe, I don't want to lose my load in two minutes!"

Heather backed off as requested, looking at Shelly and I – looking particularly, it seemed to me, at me – with heavy-lidded wantonness. "Sorry," she smirked. "I just love the cock."

A movement caught my eye. Heather's boobs were still leaking, a droplet of milk dangling precariously from both of her nipples, and one fell to land on the carpet below her. "Do you still need to let down there, Heather?" I asked of her.

She winced somewhat as she rubbed her boobs again. "I just can't seem to drain them tonight," she reckoned. "Sometimes when I'm all worked up, it seems my boobs work triple-time to stay full of milk."

"Poor girl needs a hand being drained," Shelly said to me, still with my cock in her hand. "You should help her out, don't you think?"

I shot a look of optimistic glee at Shelly, and was met with a rewarding grin of permission.

"Oh yeah," Heather said, with at least as much delight as I felt. "Come get it direct from the boob, baby!" she told me.

I stepped on over and knelt before her, almost forgetting entirely that I was cock-out and proud. Bending down on my way to get face-level with her boobs, I was suddenly stopped – Heather had caught my cock in her hand on the way down, and as I screeched to a shocked halt, she brought her face up to mine and kissed me.

There were a few short seconds of stunned silence in the room. I was kissing her. I was kissing Heather. My cock was in Heather's hand, her lips were on my lips, and before I knew it my tongue had found her tongue and my hands found her small, full, perky boobs with their leaking wet nipples – and we were kissing, hot and heavy and hungry.

"Well," interjected a female voice. "This is all very chummy, isn't it?"

Remembering my wife, I looked up guiltily – only to see that Shelly had similarly trapped Chris's cock in her hand, and waiting only to make sure I was watching, with a wicked grin of her own she moved into Chris's arms and began kissing him.

And I was okay with it. Shelly had been okay with me ogling Heather's boobs. I had been okay with Shelly flashing Heather and Chris, and also okay with Shelly's open appreciation for Chris's rather impressive cock, and now we had all swapped partners and moved in for kisses and gropes. And it was okay. Better than okay. It was awesome, in fact.

"Alright then," I grinned at Heather, and we got back into it.

In kissing Heather, I let it all out. My hidden desires for her, my attraction and appreciation that had been building for a year, since that first time she had pulled out her boob and I had triumphed in not leering or perving – my appreciation of her not only as a gorgeous woman but also a fun, caring and cheeky woman, it all came out in my kiss.

And it was returned. I had never suspected but I knew now that my appreciation was returned and mutual. Heather's mouth moved upon my own, her body rose up to meet mine, and her hands explored my nethers in the manner of a woman finally getting what she had long lusted after. She moaned into my mouth as I gently squeezed her boobs, my fingers encircling her nipples and feeling the free flow cascade out of her breasts and running between my fingers; I paused to lick my digits, tasting of the creamy goodness, and she roughly pushed my head down to achieve my original target.

My lips closed around her nipple and I drew upon it, teasing the nipple with my tongue and pulling instinctively. I was rewarded by a good flow of breastmilk – deliciously primal, gorgeously nourishing, and I moaned heavily even as I heard her gasp with pleasure.

I heard more sounds of heavy pleasure from beside us. I looked to see Shelly and Chris were well into each other; Shelly's jeans and knickers had hit the floor, she was completely nude, and both she and Chris were pawing wildly at each other, Chris's thick fingers playing skilfully within her slit and her hand pumping hard and fast upon his cock. My eyes locked momentarily with Shelly, even as I remained fixed and feeding upon Heather's breast – and it was all good, Shelly and I shared a warm grin of permission and love, and we both kept at it.

Heather had been busy undoing my own shirt, and I worked to remove her shorts, until we both were soon good and totally naked. Much as I wanted to feed upon Heather's milk all day, there were other treats to be sampled – and before she could say anything, I fell lower upon her body and thrust my face into her pussy.

Heather let out a quick strangled cry of "Oh!" as my tongue found her slit. She was soaking wet, and she tasted great – I always loved the taste of a woman's sex, and I appreciated the subtle differences between Heather's new taste and Shelly's, which I knew and loved well.

Speaking of Shelly – seemed she and I were both of the same oral state of mind, because she had fallen to her knees to take Chris's cock in her mouth, sucking its full length in another effortless deep-throat before drawing it out to tongue about the rim of his knob, all the while fixing him in the eye as she so often loves to do with me.

Heather's excitement was building quickly as I tongued circles-of-eight around her budding, twitching clit and broke off to prod and probe as deeply into her depths as possible, finding her flavour stronger and sweeter the deeper I tongued. I looked up along her torso to find both her hands upon her own breasts, squeezing and kneading her breasts to bring ever-more milk to the fore, the glorious liquid running down her stomach and hips and mingling with her light matting of fine short pubic hair and the moisture I was busily working out of her. I could smell the sweet headiness of her milk as it ran ever lower, and soon enough I could taste it mixing in with her glorious juices, making my cock twitch ever harder.

Chris could obviously not take any more of my wife's ministrations, meanwhile – he had pulled his length from her mouth and had lifted her further up to perch on the edge of the couch. He had pussy-eating ambitions of his own, but Shelly was too impatient:

"No," she almost snarled as his head began to bob lower, catching his hair roughly in her fist and bringing his face back up to hers. "Fuck me with that cock now! Don't make me wait for it!"

I always loved Shelly's forthrightness during sex. Never any doubt as to what she wanted or when she wanted it!

Heather's moans and groans were peaking now, morphing into gasps and cries as she watched her husband line the tip of his cock up against my wife's waiting, begging entry. My own cock was straining nearly to bursting point, and Heather's orgasm was pending, obviously waiting on Chris's final thrust before she could achieve release...

And thrust into my wife Chris did, his full length and girth stretching Shelly's cunt wide as he plunged into her, making her cry out in exquisite pleasure.

And in turn, making Heather come hard, her cream running freely and wetly all over my face as she bucked and writhed and tried to escape me, as I worked her harder and mercilessly, pushing her further and further beyond the brink and keeping her going and going until finally, mercifully, I eased back somewhat, I ate her less furiously and let her wind down and out of her tremendous orgasm, even as we both watched Chris fuck my beautiful Shelly good and hard.

"MmmmMMMM!" Heather finally intoned. "Fucking hell Marcus, but you're good at giving head!"

"It's a favourite hobby of mine," I confessed, with a cheeky glint in my eye.

"You are full of hidden talents!" Heather praised, bringing me up to give me a hard, steamy kiss as she lapped about my mouth with her tongue and tasted of her own gushing juices. "Fuck I taste good," she added, looking as wicked as she sounded.

"You taste awesome, Heather," I gladly informed her. "From both the boob and the bush!"

She laughed at that. "How do I compare with Shelly?" she grinned, even as Shelly's pleasure rose and rose from Chris's merciless pounding. "Why ask though, when I can find out for myself?" Heather added, before she turned to our fucking partners.

"Alright you two, take a break for a sec!" she demanded.

Chris hit the brakes immediately and obediently, prompting a sound of outrage from Shelly. "Fucking what?" she cried. "I'm so fucking close!"

"I want a taste test," Heather grinned. She shuffled forward on the sofa, cheekily presenting her bared spread legs, pussy and dainty little butthole to my view as Chris withdrew his twitching, gorging cock from my wife's cunt – over Shelly's continuing protests and frustration – and, to all of our delight, Heather grasped her husband's cock and took its full length into her mouth, cleaning and drinking Shelly's pussy juices from Chris's shaft and knob, hungry and greedy.

"Mmm!" Heather intoned again. "Your pussy juices are delicious, Shelly." And as if to lend weight to her praise, she pushed Chris fully out of the way and pushed her face up and between Shelly's still-spread legs.

"Oh," Shelly gasped, clasping Heather's head between her hands as Shelly's mouth fell upon her punched-open love hole. "Oh my God. Oh Shelly!"

Chris and I found ourselves staring shortly at each other. "Well," I said after a beat. "This is awesome!"

"Can't argue with that, mate!" Chris agreed. "Let's rejoin the fray, eh?" And he took up station behind Heather's swaying, inviting arse, slipping his gorging cock quick and easily between her moistened folds and prompting a cry of delight from his wife.

Not wanting to be left out in the cold, I jumped on the couch and shared a long, passionate kiss with my own wife. "Having fun?" I asked of Shelly.

Shelly treated me to a face-splitting smile of sheer, unadulterated bliss. "I love you," she told me. "Thank you for being so awesome."

"I love you too," I told her, meaning every precious word of it.

With some untangling of limbs, Shelly and Heather rearranged themselves such that Shelly was able to suck on my cock while Heather ate her out and Chris pounded Heather's pussy. We made for quite the obscene train, the two ladies slurping noisily in their oral ministrations even while Heather made Shelly build back up to her orgasm and Chris fucked Heather towards another. Heather's pleasure obviously came easier than Shelly's though, for soon she was bucking and crying out, pushing back against her husband's cock as she came again, her face rising up from between Shelly's legs – much to my wife's repeated consternation.

"Aaargh!" Shelly cried, as though in genuine pain. "Dammit woman, I want to come!"

"Better call on your husband's talents then, Miss Shelly," Heather returned cheekily. "For now: I want to sit on my husband's face and watch you eat my juices off his cock."