Her Best Friend? Ch. 01

Story Info
I humiliated her with the help of her best friend.
1.7k words
3.84
86.8k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Names on all persons and rock bands have been changed to protect the innocent. And the not so innocent.

I was at the Roskilde-festival in Denmark a couple of years ago, working in my uncles burger-tent and partying when not working or sleeping. One night at a concert I had left my friends to take a piss, and when I came back I realized the crowd was making it impossible to get back to the guys. I took my camera from my pocket and started filming a little video of the crowd going crazy. Also my uncles burger-tent was right next to me a so I made sure to catch it on the video.

And then something happened. A girl who had ordered a couple of burgers stood ready to pay, was handed her bag with food... and then grabbed the bag and pocketed the money, running away into the crowd.

I watched the little film through and congratulated myself on my skills with a camera. The face of the girl was clearly visible, and on the film it was obvious that she was stealing the burgers. Now I had to find her, knowing that the crowd was dense and she couldn't have gone far. Unfortunately the concert ended and people starting wandering off, making it next to impossible to find her now.

Suddenly I saw a girl caught in a small spotlight over at wall. She was pissing next to the fence while another girl was filming and also using a camera light. The embarrassed girl in squat-position looked like my thief, so I went over there and arrived just as she was pulling up her panties. In the crucial moment the other girl used a finger to keep her from pulling the panties up in the front effectively exposing her pussy to the spectators, and of course catching it on camera. It was nicely shaved with a small stripe of golden hair above the slit matching her short blond hair. I heard the girls talk.

-Mmm, now I have a picture of your pussy. I'm going to show it to all the boys in the camp.

-Please delete it Camilla! It's not funny...

The spectators were leaving, and I approached the girls, who were now sipping on their beers. The blonde was a bit smaller than me, beautiful and athletic with big breasts, the other was a brunette with long curly hair, a bit taller than me, also very beautiful and with even bigger breasts than her friend. The blonde was definitely the thief.

Me: -Hi girls, what's up? Don't you know you have to be 18 to drink?

Brunette: -My friend is 19 and I'm 20 so what's your problem? And who are you?

Me: -I'm Dennis, and what're your names?

Brunette: I'm Camilla and this is Sanne. Hey, you wanna see a video?

She showed me what I had already seen live.

Sanne: -Please! Don't do that. We're best friends, remember?

Me: -I have a better one. I'll show you if you send me yours.

She got my number and soon I had a little blond pussy on my phone.

I showed my little film to the girls, getting a surprised reaction from Camilla and an embarrassed reaction from Sanne.

Camilla: -You stole those burgers? Why?

Sanne: -I'm sorry! I don't have much money... please, don't show that film to anyone.

Me: -My uncle owns the burger-tent! I'm not gonna let you get away you fucking thief.

Camilla: -So I have been buying you food the last few days and when I suggest YOU buy us something you serve stolen food for me?

Sanne: -I'm sorry, but you know I've spent almost all my money!

Camilla: -Yeah, because you're too lazy to find a job.

Sanne: -I'm studying law! Books are expensive, and I don't have time to work...

I grabbed Sanne by the arm looking at her with disgust. A real little princess-thief. I led her out of the area with the stages and back to the tent camps. Camilla went along.

Me: -Where are your camp?

Camilla: -About ten minutes from here. Why?

Me: -I have a plan. Is it empty?

Camilla: -Guess so. Everyone is up awaiting Metallica to get on stage.

She showed the way to their camp and I sensed she was quite excited about her best friend soon getting punished in some unknown way.

Sanne: -Why are we going back to camp?

Me: -Shut up and follow, unless you want a visit from the police when you come home from the festival.

We arrived at their camp, which was empty as predicted.

Me: -Which tent is yours? I looked at Camilla.

Camilla: -We share the tent over there.

I led Sanne in there. She was getting scared now.

Sanne: -What's going to happen?

Me: -You little girl are going to give me a blowjob. If you do I will delete the films and Camilla will delete the little film showing your pussy. If not it's the police for you and the internet for your pussy. And yes Camilla, you get to watch. Deal?

Camilla: -Okay.

She smiled in that cute sadistic way that is just impossible to describe unless seen.

I pulled down my pants and boxers, revealing my half-erect penis to the girls. Camilla was excited, when I forced Sanne down on her stomach. I sat down.

Me: -Stay down and start sucking me.

She cried and turned her head away. Camilla sat down next to her head and started comforting her.

Camilla: -It's okay Sanne, it's just a dick. And you know everything will be okay afterwards.

Sanne: -I can't. Couldn't we find another way? I'll find some way to pay you...

I hit her hard on the cheek with an open hand.

Me: -Suck. My. Dick. Thief.

Camilla: -Shh shh honey, you better do what the man wants you to do. It's not so bad. I know you never did this before, but as I told you it's not so bad. Just do as he says. Shh shh, yes yes , I'm here for you...

I was getting harder listening to the girls, but I chose not to hit Sanne again. It turned me on listening to Camillas soft voice. She was caressing Sannes hair, slowly moving her head towards my hard dick. Her head was just in front of it, and her mouth next to it. I could feel her fast breathing on the head of my penis. I made a gesture with my hand as if I was going to hit her and then, finally she took the head in her mouth and slowly started sucking up and down.

I had had so much fun and had drunk so much the last four days that I had not really been aware of my dick. Now all my attention and focus was centered on the feeling of Sanne moving her lips across the head, trying not to touch it with her tongue. I enjoyed the sound of her sucking mouth and the hint of her perfume reaching my nostrils, all the while I was thinking about how good I was feeling and that I still had the best to come.

Camilla watched and I noticed her nipples were getting harder. She grabbed the back of Sannes head and pushed her deeper down on my penis, moving her up and down in an almost circular motion with the other hand on her forehead. Now my dick ran over her tongue. Camilla kept comforting Sanne, whispering in her ear, while Camillas face showed only pleasure and cuteness. I caught her attention and looked her right in her big brown eyes for a long time while we both smiled. She softly let go of her friends head moving to the back of the tent, leaving Sanne to her duty.

I was getting closer to coming, but was able to hold it back for the time being. I wanted this to last as long as possible. Suddenly I felt something tickling the root of my dick. I looked down at my little thief and noticed she had started to cry again. She whimpered as she kept sucking me. Already I felt great pleasure and I kept smiling, knowing that my orgasm was going to be extremely powerful after four days without ejaculation. I took notice of how sexy Sanne looked even with her face in tears, and then I saw something that made me laugh silently: Camilla was filming a new video of her best friend giving a stranger a blowjob.

Sanne kept working on my dick with her mouth and after about ten more minutes I finally surrendered myself completely to my fantastic orgasm! I pushed my dick into the back of her mouth coming down her throat and on her tongue. This was better than I had ever hoped for! The ecstasy of forcing a little thief to suck my dick was complete. I held her head in my hands fucking her mouth while the last of my sperm ran down below her tongue. Squeezing her nose I activated her swallowing reflex and she involuntarily swallowed most of my semen, while some was running down her chin.

She sat up whimpering, not looking at my pleasured expression or shrinking wet dick, but into into the air, shaking and trying not to vomit. Suddenly she opened the zipper to the tent, stuck out her head and puked violently.

Meanwhile I wiped my dick off in Sannes t-shirt and put on my boxers and pants. Camilla was holding her hair and comforting her yet again, and I asumed the camera had been turned off. I took Camillas hand.

Me: -Here's a little money for some nachos and cheap wine for her. That'll remove the taste.

Camilla: -Hmm, hehe... I think I'll just pocket that.

She winked at me smiling. I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I kissed her long, deep and passionately, especially enjoying the feeling of her tongue piercing against my lips and feeling her big breasts and erect nipples. I didn't become hard though, guess I must have been completely satisfied. I left the tent heading for the main stage to catch the last of the Metallica concert. Sanne was still vomiting and someone passing by laughed and pointed:

-There's one who had too much to drink!