Her Best Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

I moaned softly and started sliding my foot back and forth, causing my knee to rub across her sopping wet pussy. Mandy groaned and I saw her ass begin moving back and forth as she started rocking along my leg.

Her tongue circled my clit once more before sliding down and to my surprise sliding inside me. I cried out at the feeling of her little pink tongue moving around inside my pussy and even better was the sight of that pretty little face between my thighs. She made a loud slurping sound as she imitated me and got a nicer mouthful of my sticky fluid and as she eased her tongue out, she looked up at me with those big brown eyes and smiled.

The sight of those eyes along with her cheeks glistening from my pussy caused me to start rocking my hips in anticipation of cumming in that beautiful face,

"Put your fingers inside," I told her as I slid my hands down and started rubbing her soft back, "Fuck me with them, nice and hard."

"Oh just like that!" I groaned as she immediately plunged two of her slender fingers inside me.

Damn, women my age didn't listen this well! Mandy started thrusting her fingers in and out and without being told her lips found my clit and started working softly against it. My hands left her shoulders and as she watched, I cupped my breasts and began teasing my nipples with my thumbs. Even as she stared, transfixed by the sight of me fondling myself, her pink tongue went to work sliding around my excited button.

Despite the fact I had cum only minutes ago I could feel my body starting to gear up for another one. Mandy's tongue was moving in faster circles and I began breathing heavier. Every once in a while her tongue slipped or she slowed up, or started trying to lick in the other direction. Each time she did, it moved me away from cumming, but I didn't complain. I just lay there moaning softly and enjoying the young beauty between my thighs doing the best she could to please me.

Her pussy was moving faster along my thigh and I could feel her breathing harder into my pussy. Her tongue caught a good rhythm and I started moving my hips in slow circles, matching her motion. I was getting close, when she stopped again and speaking softly, I told her, "Just suck on it honey, in and out, nice and hard, you won't hurt me okay?"

"O...okay." She nodded, then pouted, "S...sorry I'm not very good at it."

"Oh, honey," I told her, "You're making me feel soooo good! But I'm right there and we have all night to play! Just make me cum again for you!"

"All night?" her eyes widened and she smiled, "I...I was thinking all weekend."

"All..." I returned her stare then laughed, "Mandy, you better suck that clit before I roll you over and ride your face because after that I want to cum and fast!"

Mandy laughed, and once again perfectly following orders, took my clit between her soft full lips and began sucking hard and fast.

"Yes, now move your fingers.....Right there!" I told her as she began plunging her fingers hard enough into me to cause wet sucking sounds as she slid them out.

I caught my nipples between my fingers and squeezing them hard started twisting them back and forth as I pumped my hips into Mandy's slender fingers and eager mouth. I focused on Mandy's face engrossed by the sight of her between my thighs, her mouth fastened to my pussy. Better yet were her closed eyes and the small sounds of pleasure emanating from her as she licked me. Her hips were rocking and as my gaze shifted to that round little ass, I knew I would have to eat her from behind next time around.

My thought returned to her mouth as she started sucking even harder and my hips were now off the bed, my back arching as my body prepared for its impending release. I gave my nipples a pinch and thrusting my hips hard into her fingers, threw my head back and wailed in ecstasy. Startled, Mandy's mouth started to leave my pussy. Moving quickly, I grabbed her hair and roughly shoved her face back between my legs, while hooking my right leg around her shoulders.

My left was pinned between hers, but I was able to hold her mouth to my clit as my hips bucked and I released several loud squeals as my pussy convulsed in her face. To her credit, Mandy didn't release and continued to suck as my body writhed at the mercy of an even stronger orgasm than before. I cried out as one more powerful wave flowed through me, then dropped my leg down as my body collapsed back onto the bed.

Mandy looked up and with a pout started rubbing her pussy on my leg.

"I...can I cum again? I...hey!"

Mandy yelped as sitting up quickly, I pushed her shoulder, sending her sprawling onto her back. Sliding my leg from beneath her I got on my knees between her legs and plunging two fingers into her pussy, pressed the fingers of my other hand to her clit and started rubbing hard and fast.

'Fuck!" Mandy yelled as this time I wasn't being slow and gentle, but was all but attacking her young pussy.

She didn't seem to mind as she lay back, moaning and gasping as my fingers plundered her pussy and pressed hard into her swollen button. I curled my fingers inside her, causing her to squeal and releasing her pussy began to slap it gently with the flat part of my fingers. I wasn't striking her hard, but quickly found a rhythm to match my plunging fingers. Mandy's mouth was wide open and as she moaned and squirmed, her hands found her nipples.

Her eyes were closed and her sweat soaked hair was now sticking to her face. Her hips were thrusting into my busy hands and I started slapping her pussy harder and faster.

"I...yes, yes..." she was gasping, "I...oh my fucking god!" she screamed.

Mandy's pussy tightened around my fingers and she cried out loudly as her pussy convulsed around my fingers. I cried out as well as a stream of sticky fluid squirted from her pussy and up my arm. A second squirt of her hot fluid splattered on my stomach and Mandy was bucking wildly beneath me as my fingers continued to work the inside of her pussy. I pressed my fingers against her clit and rubbed it in circles until I was rewarded with another stream of her sweet juice. Mandy released a loud whimper and begged, "Please...please stop!"

I eased my fingers from inside her and as she watched, panting, sucked my fingers into my mouth.

'I...oh, wow." She laughed, "I never came like that before."

"You will again, now that you know what you want." I said, as I lay down on my side next to her. Kissing her cheek, I remembered her mother's words and with a laugh said, "Welcome to the club!"

Mandy gave me a tired laugh and with a satisfied sigh, closed her eyes as she said, "That was sooo much better than I thought it would be."

We lay there silently for a few minutes, then as much as I hated to kill the mood, I began, "Honey, this was amazing, but we...you know, wouldn't be able to all the time. You know with your..."

"Mom, I know." She opened her eyes and turned to look at me. "But...uh, maybe sometimes?"

"We'll see." I told her, even though I could definitely see some occasional girl time in our future. "But right now, I think it's time you put your new found experience to good use and..."

"Kelly.:" she said with a smile.

"Yes, next time she's here I think you'll do just fine when it comes to making a first move."

"Yeah." She nodded

"In fact, have her over tomorrow night. I'll cover for you with your mom."

"Umm, maybe next week for Kelly."

"Why, you...."

Mandy stopped me, by giving me a soft sweet kiss and saying, "I...I was hoping we could play for the weekend. Especially if this might be our only time. I want to play some more.

"Yeah," I smiled, "You want me to spend tomorrow night too?"

"No."

"No?" I asked, confused, "I thought...."

"Tomorrow I want to play in your bed." Mandy said with a mischievous smile. "I want to play everywhere, can we?"

"Anything you want honey, "I laughed, "I'm here to help!"

"Good!" To my surprise, Mandy rolled off the bed and reaching out, grabbed my hand

"Where are we going?" I asked, as I allowed her to pull me into a sitting position.

"The pool!" she laughed, "Your house is the only one that faces the pool and it's late, let's go skinny dipping!"

As I forced my tired legs to stand and she began pulling me towards the door, I thought that even though she didn't know it yet, Kelly was going to be one lucky girl who owed me a lot!

*

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed my first foray into this hot category. Older women seducing younger ones is truly one of my favorite scenarios and I had a a lot of fun writing it, hopefully some of you had fun reading it. Like I always say, lit is a free site and our only payment is in votes and comments so please take a minute to let me know what you think. As always, thank you for reading. Lovecraft68