Her Birthday

Story Info
It was her birthday. He asked what does she want.
1.1k words
3.4
68.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her birthday. He asked what does she want. She said that she wants his cock.

He followed her to bed that night and lay down beside her.

"Is my present ready?" She asked innocently with a giggle, slipping a hand down to his crotch.

"Yes, ready for a long while now," he answered back, growling softly, then kissing her.

The need for air broke them apart. He was already desperate, having thinking about her all day, and was pushing against her leg.

She giggled another time and said breathlessly, "I bet you want my mouth on you now. You want my tongue on your tip, do you?" They kissed again, and she sucked on his tongue, earning a deep guttural groan from his throat.

"Gods, please," he whimpered.

"Please? What do you want me to do?"

"Suck me please, let me fuck you," he replied, breath ragged. She wrapped her legs around him teasingly and kissed him deeply, tongues tousled with each other. He could barely take it anymore, one of his hand was gripping the light see through night dress and the other gripping her arse. She moaned as she felt his rock hard dick push against her.

"Fuck, that's so good," she whispered.

"Please, baby, I'm so hard," he panted.

"Take my bra off," she commanded gently.

"Fuck..." She knew how much her breasts attracts her husband. He tried to look anywhere but her chest as he pried the clip open.

"Fuck, I can't do it, I might fuck you now," he moaned.

"Look at it," she said, "C'mon, look at it, you know you want to." Her hands brought his face up, staring straight at her breasts.

"Shit..." He mewled from the pain his balls emanated and from the pleasure of seeing the bare chest of his wife. She slid of the bra and told him to take off her panties now.

"I can't, I'll lose control," he whines softly, but she trusts him that he will not lose control and positioned his hands to take off the only piece of clothing on her now. He concentrated at her stomach instead of her private region, hoping that she would not force him to stare. He knew how much he wanted, no, needed her now. He moved up and kissed her passionately, hips bucking desperately. She came rather quickly, for she was also very turned on and sensitive.

"So good," she panted as she came down from her high. He had already slipped a hand inside his shorts in attempt to relieve himself of the pain.

"Stop, stop, baby," she chided, pulling out his hand from his shorts.

"Gods, no, please." His tone begging now, the sight of his love coming was just too much of a turn on for him. She nodded silently, telling him to lay down on his back. She lifted up his simple white T-shirt, then pulled down his shorts which he helped extremely eagerly. He was not wearing any underwear. His cock jutted out from his body, hard and leaking a lot. The head was already purple and his balls were dark and heavy. His despair was obvious to her now. She held him with one hand and then teasing his tip with just one finger with the other.

"Fuck." He was close to screaming, and his hips pushed forward. She giggled softly. She thinly avoided the small slit that pleasures him so, making her husband groan in pure need.

"Please," he begged. She smiled at him and then lowered her tongue to licked the viscous pre-cum that was leaking down the length of his organ. His head threw back. Her tongue encircled the head, but she was careful now to touch the slit. Her thumb found his pulsing vein and stimulated it more, trying to fill his already full erection more. His mouth was open, but no sound was coming out. The pain was practically unbearably, but she was having too much fun that he cannot find the heart to stop her. Tears were leaking out of his closed eyes. She kissed the inside of his thigh and licked his balls, earning moans from her lover. She knew how much he likes it when she pleasures his testicles. She slowly moved to the base of his cock, licking then a strip up. This time, though, she plunged her tongue straight into the slit. And her husband's back arched and a cry ripped through his throat.

"YES!" He screamed in pleasure. Time made him more sensitive than ever. His hands moved to pushed her down; his hips pushed up.

"Please," he cried out again. She gave in this time, moving her mouth down slowly and carefully so as not to choke. When she reached the base, she sucked hard. He groaned, bucking his hips even more than before, but then she slid back up again. She kissed a trail up to his mouth and kissed him softly.

"You alright?" She asked. He nodded his answer, even though he was in pain, but he did not want to hurt her feelings by telling her that she is hurting him when she was having so much fun. She wiped away his tears, and then kissed him some more. Then, she lay down beside him and opened her legs, silently telling him to have intercourse with her. He complied, almost forgetting a condom in his despair. Regardless of the fact that he needed to come so badly, he still slowed down his movements so as not to hurt her. He was half inside when she told him to stop.

"Gods, fuck," he sobbed into her neck, "Please, please, please." She gave in, wrapping her legs around him again. He thrust into her, carefully searching for her G-spot. A loud moan told him that he hit it. Then, he concentrated on hitting that spot. His wife screamed and came for the second time that night. A third one comes after more thrusts.

"I'm about to come," her husband moaned. She was too distracted to answer, but he knew that she can have another orgasm. So therefore, he held himself back and thrust harder into her.

"Baby, I'm..." She cried out her final orgasm, tightening around her lover, making him blow with a deep noise that sound like 'I love you'. They both came down from their high, breaths ragged. She relaxed her legs, and he slipped out to take off the used condom.

"Happy birthday, love," he whispered, hugging her close as she slowly drifted to sleep, "I love you."

"I love you too," she murmured in a half asleep state.