Her Birthday Gift

Story Info
Her young latino lover was the best birthday gift of all.
803 words
4.31
36.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her birthday and even though it wasn't one of those important milestone type birthdays, being the cock and cum hungry slut that she was she decided to arrange a GangBang to celebrate.

Twelve guys arrived, entering the bedroom, as she lay there naked waiting wet and wanting. But of the twelve guys, there was one who stood out and for more than just his awesome cock. Unlike others on that day and in her past he didn't fuck her jack hammer style, but did her slowly sensually even sensitively yet assertively. The three hours past and she was well satiated, well... almost.

Despite having twelve cocks taking turns at fucking her mouth and cunt as well as their hands fisting and stretching her cunt she was looking for a repeat with the young Latin boy who she found out later had just turned eighteen - such technique, such knowledge of what a woman wants and likes was admirable and she wanted more.

She emailed him and two weeks after her GangBang, the young Latin boy was standing at her door, dressed all in black, his black wild wavy hair tumbling down toward his shoulders, a silver cross hanging around his neck. They kissed briefly but innocently, as his emails had indicated that he wanted to 'pash' her the minute he walked in. After chatting about nothing in particular, 'cos it didn't seem right to just pounce on him the minute he walked in the door- tho she wanted to, an it's probable that he wanted to pounce on her too. They walked into her bedroom; he seemed impressed with her black four poster bondage bed. 'Impressed' wasn't the reaction she was looking for but before long he became obviously aroused and she was pleased. She sucked his already hard cock but it was the chance to fuck her again he was wanting and who was she to deny him.

He rubbed his cock head over her clit, teasing her exciting her. Then he slowly entered her and began to thrust deeply into her now very hot very wet cunt, as she wrapped her legs around him. His hot hungry mouth made it's way down to her pierced erect nipples to gently yet firmly suck on them. And the pace of his thrusts quickened. Before long she experienced the first of many amazing orgasms that were both body and mind shattering.

Then just when she believed the afternoon couldn't get much better, he kissed her. Gently softly sweetly sensually, as if he had known her forever, knew what she wanted knew what she liked. For a while they laid in each other's arms the body heat of one keeping the other warm. They talked a while before he suggested to 'go again' but before they did she slipped into the bathroom briefly. On returning she suggested he lay back and relax, afterall the afternoon wasn't meant to be all about her.

He laid back and relaxed as she began to stroke his cock, licking and teasing the head as she made her way down to his balls. Sucking and licking them, but still stroking his now very hard cock. She continued sucking and licking both his cock and balls, working her way down to his arse. He bent his knees making for easier access and pulled apart his arse cheeks so as her tongue found its way to that hot sexy place. Prodding licking an sucking whilst continuing to stroke his hard throbbing cock 'til he reminded her that he wanted to fuck her doggy- style an since she was already on her knees, he quickly moved into position and begun to slam her.

No more slow gentle sensual thrusts, they were now replaced with hard and fast animal slams, her knees began to tremble up to her thighs then her cunt just exploded. THIS was the 'mother' of all orgasms. Her juices didn't just flow from her cunt - they gushed, flooding the sheets. If she hadn't known better it felt as if she had pissed herself. She collapsed on her mountain of pillows as he snuggled up beside her. Kissing her, sucking her nipples as they held hands.

She had had a wonderful afternoon taken by the young Latin boy from one sexual extreme to the other, both of which she found incredibly enjoyable. And despite the fact it was three hours of absolute enjoyment before long he was getting dressed and leaving. The afternoon of her dreams seem to end as quickly as it had begun. But she lived in the hope that it may be the first of many sensual experiences spent with the Latino boy who despite his young age, showed much promise an potential when it came to pleasuring women - well, this woman anyway.