Her Birthday Suit

Story Info
What better gift than a striptease?
4.5k words
4.7
32.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katel
katel
2 Followers

"I've never done a striptease before!" Jessica wasn't sure she could even pull it off, but that hadn't kept her from discussing the silly idea with Veronica. Ronnie was her best friend, and Jessica could count on her to be perfectly honest. She didn't have to wait long.

"My suggestion is to just go for it, what man wouldn't die to have someone do a striptease for him?" Veronica was polishing her nails a vivid red. The color looked great against her pale skin. "He'll probably pass out from shock, I had a guy do that once when I showed up in my dominatrix get up."

"Was it Gary? Never mind, I don't care." Jessica stared at the polish bottle, wishing she could be daring enough to wear such a bold color. "Yes I agree that most guys would love to be the recipient, the problem is that Casey isn't like most guys. He thinks of me as his little sister. I'm not sure stripping for him is the best way to let him know that I've been crazy about him for five years." She picked at a cuticle and frowned. "I should probably just forget about it, if he was interested in me he would have said something before now."

"Hey, how do you know Casey isn't thinking the same thing right now?" Veronica asked. "Neither of you are the type to make the first move, and if one of you doesn't , you are both going to end up unmarried and grouchy at fifty!"

"No way, no man as gorgeous as Casey would be alone that long. I'm surprised he's not taken already."

"Look, this has been a fantasy of yours for well, forever, right?" Jessica nodded. "This would be the perfect time, Jessica. You just finished that dance class, and you're in better shape than ever, and since his birthday is this week, tada! Talk about a birthday to remember!"

"But what if he's just shocked, and tells me he has no interest in being more than friends?" Jessica asked while flipping through the lingerie catalog that had given her the idea.

"That's why this is the perfect time to do this, you can just say that I dared you to do it for his birthday. He knows that we are always pulling crazy stunts, and I'll even mention it to him afterwards. He'll believe it, just because it sounds like something I would do." "Alright, I'll do it. You've got to help me plan it out though. I want to look like a real stripper. You'll have to come with me and help me pick out a costume."

"Okay, when do you want to go?" "I'll meet you at the lingerie store at three. I have to stop by the shop and bring my brother his lunch." "Oh, really? Your just going to see your brother, sure. Are you bringing Casey anything?" "No I'm not. I won't deny that I'll enjoy the chance to see him, but Brad really did forget his lunch today. Casey will probably be busy anyway. He's taken over most of the finances."

"Is your brother glad he made Casey a full partner?" "Brad says it was one of the best decisions he's ever made. My brother is great with engines and people, but he was losing a lot of money do to accounting errors. Casey never finished college, but he has a head for numbers. Their profit has nearly doubled over the past few months. "

"Promise me you'll go through with this. Your face absolutely glows when you talk about him. I care about you too much to watch you let him get away." Veronica's voice had softened as she talked.

"I agree. I don't want to wonder if I made the biggest mistake of my life ten years down the line. This way I'll know for sure." "Oh, Jessica, I wish I could be there just so I could see the look on his face!" *** Jessica prayed for the umpteenth time that no one she knew would see her in here. Veronica had promised to meet her at the lingerie store, but so far she hadn't shown up. She finally gave up pretending to be looking for a bra, and moved to the back of the store where a large sign proclaimed, "Fashions for the Adventurous Woman". Her eyes widened when the first item she saw was a black leather corset with spikes and chains.

"I own that particular piece myself," Veronica said loudly.

"Don't sneak up on me like that, and be quiet. I don't want anyone coming over to ask if we need help." Jessica fingered a bright red flapper dress that was slightly better than most of the other stuff she'd seen. . "What type of thing does a stripper wear?" she asked.

"Just about anything," Veronica answered. "You have many options, the Catholic school girl, the policewoman, the cat woman, or the harem girl. It just has to be a sexy costume that can be taken off slowly."

"Maybe I should dress like a clown, that's how I'm going to feel." Just then a gleam of material caught her eye. "What's this?" She pulled out a shining piece of white leather, and a pair of wings.

"Oh my gosh, that's perfect. A wicked angel, it's so you. He's going to cream in his pants the minute you walk in." Veronica said as she held the costume up for inspection.

"It's very nice," Jessica admitted. The costume consisted of a white leather halter-top that laced up the front, a matching g-string trimmed in marabou, satin gloves, and of course marabou wings. "I have a hard enough time putting on lingerie, how would I ever get out of it?"

"That's why you have me for a best friend," Veronica said. "It's never easy to get out of these, and it takes time, but I can show you how to look sexy while you slip it off. We'll buy a pair of white thigh high stockings, some matching high heels, and you'll look fantastic. Trust me, with your dark hair and blue eyes, he is going to have a pile of drool under his chin." They both looked at the costume in silence for a minute.

"Hmmm, if you are sure that you can teach me how to get out of this thing gracefully, I'll buy it." She grinned at Veronica, "I'm actually starting to look forward to this. I've always had this secret exhibitionist streak in me, but I never thought I'd actually find the nerve to do this for real!" She swept the costume up into her arms and walked boldly towards the cashier. "Now let's start planning how I'll seduce Casey into giving me a night I can remember."

"I have a surprise for you,' Veronica said as she walked into Jessica's apartment. "I picked up a video, wow, maybe you don't need my help." Veronica stared as Jessica danced to the music blaring through the small apartment. "Umm, Jessie?" she called a bit louder this time.

Jessica spun around and gave a sigh of relief when she saw that it was just Veronica. She walked over to the stereo and turned it down. "I'm losing my confidence, Ronnie, I just can't seem to get the hang of it." Jessica sat down on the couch in defeat. "I love to dance, and I dance all the time, but as soon as I try to dance like I will for Casey, I trip all over myself."

"That's why I brought this over." Veronica held up the videotape. "This instructional video is guaranteed to turn any amateur into an expert stripper in just," she checked the tape, "forty five fun filled minutes. I thought we could watch it together. I've been looking for something new to spice up my sex life anyway." Veronica said with a shrug.

"Alright, let's pop that baby in," Jessica stood up again and shook the tension out of her muscles. Soon all her fears of inadequacy left her as she and Veronica laughed aloud at the seriousness of the half naked woman on the screen. Soon enough though they were dancing their way around the furniture and plants. By the time the tape was over they were both sweaty and exhausted. "Man, I see why strippers look good, who wouldn't doing that every night. I hope Casey's happy with a ten minute strip show, because there is no way I could go as long as those girls we just saw."

"I doubt Casey will be thinking much at all after ten minutes." Veronica said. She began to say something else when the doorbell rang. "I'll grab it, I was about to leave anyway." Veronica opened the door and stared for a moment before calling very loudly, "Why hi there Casey, I haven't seen you in a little while."

"I saw you two days ago, is Jessica here?" Casey's sexy baritone asked politely.

"Yeah she's in the living room, I have to go. See you later, Casey. Bye Jessica, call me later tonight."

"I will, bye!" Jessica looked around her apartment in dismay as she tried to straighten her leotard. Casey hardly ever stopped by her apartment unannounced. She ran over to the television and threw the video behind it as Casey walked in. "Hey Casey, what are you doing over here?"

"I just thought I'd stop by to see what you wanted to do for my birthday tomorrow night. The message you left on my voice mail was kind of confusing." Casey frowned at the awkward looking woman in front of him. "Is there something wrong? You both looked like I'd caught you doing something wrong."

"Um, no we just got finished doing our aerobics." Jessica said with a flash of inspiration. "There's nothing wrong at all, we're just tired." Then she winced. She had forgotten that Ronnie had been wearing a skirt, Casey would surely realize she was lying.

"Oh okay, I was afraid I'd interrupted some weird ritual again," he said in relief. He had once come into the apartment Veronica shared with her brother without knocking and had interrupted a séance she had been attempting. Veronica had sworn that he had ruined it, and had only recently forgiven him for it.

"Nothing like that," Jessica promised with a smile. "Sorry my message was so garbled. I was at work when I called. I was going to ask if you wanted to come over here tomorrow night. I could fix you some dinner and give you your present." Jessica had to fight to keep her voice from shaking. Looking at the bronze adonis in front of her she felt herself reconsidering her plan. If he was already busy she would call it off and just buy him some cufflinks for his birthday.

"That sounds perfect, Jessica." He flashed a brilliant smile at her. "I had planned on just staying home and renting a movie, but that sounds much better. Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Just your body," she winced. "I mean it's your birthday, all you have to do is show up, I'll take care of everything else."

"Sounds great, what time should I come over?" He pushed his golden hair off his face and Jessica nearly melted. "Jessie?" he prodded when she still hadn't answered his question.

"Oh sorry, I was just going over my schedule in my head," she said with a weak smile. "Why don't you show up at seven." She took a drink from her water bottle and tried to stop imagining his body out of the tight jeans and t-shirt he wore.

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow night then, oh and Jessica? You might want to try an easier aerobics routine, you're really flushed. Bye."

Jessica fell onto her couch the moment he shut the door. She really wished she'd bought that vibrator.

"Careful, Jessica, you don't want to rip those stockings, they were the only pair in stock," Veronica scolded her. She tried to look at her best friend objectively and failed. "You look like a million bucks!" She said excitedly. "I really mean it. That man would have to be full of ice to withstand this type of eye candy."

"I know, I expect him to be turned on by this outfit. I just don't know if he'll be turned on by just the outfit or also because it's me. I just hope he doesn't get mad." Jessica finished pulling up the stockings and slipped into the white pumps she had purchased.

"Why on earth would he get angry?" Veronica asked as she helped apply glitter to Jessica's body.

"Well if he thinks of me as a sister still, I can think of a lot of reasons. What I'm banking on is that this will help him realize that just because he's friends with my brothers and parents doesn't mean that I'm off limits." Jessica peered at herself in the mirror, and stepped back with a self-satisfied smile. "Oh well, even if he doesn't enjoy it, I think I will."

"That's the spirit. Put on your gloves and you are all set. Do you want me to set up the candles yet?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'm just trying to psyche myself up enough to do this." Jessica took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She could do this. It would be fine. She stretched and practiced strutting around in the high heels once again. The doorbell rang. "Are all of the candles lit?" She called out nervously.

"Yes, and I set the fruit and wine on the coffee table. Do you want me to let him in?" Veronica asked quietly.

"Go ahead, open the door and tell him to enjoy the fruit. I'll be there in a moment." Jessica looked at her reflection and managed a halfhearted smile. No matter what Casey's reaction was at least she knew that she looked good.

"Come on in. Jessica will be out in a moment. Help yourself to the goodies on the table. Bye." Veronica shut the door quietly behind her. Jessica heard the creak of leather as Casey sat down to wait.

"Happy birthday, Casey," she called out in what she hoped was a suggestive voice. She used her stereo's remote to start the music. As the first sultry notes played out she closed her eyes and gave herself a mental push. Casey was going to love her. She stepped out of her dark bedroom. She watched him blink a few times and then swallow. She gave him a wicked grin and winked. "Just sit back, enjoy the wine and watch." He just stared for a moment, then licked his lips and nodded.

Jessica closed her eyes and just danced. She caressed her body and pretended that it was his hands that were touching her. She dipped her hand into the front of her panties and opened her eyes to see his reaction. She allowed herself a small smile as she watched his breathing get shallow. She waited until he looked up and then she brought her fingers into her mouth. He shuddered in response. Deciding it was time to get going she slowly peeled one of the long gloves off of her hand. She caressed her breasts with it for a moment before tossing it into his lap. She slipped the other glove off and bent over. Still moving in time to the music, she stroked her extended leg with the glove, slowly traveling upwards until she stopped at her upper thigh right before the stockings began. She pranced over to him this time. She dangled the glove just over his body following the line of his leg, in mimicry of her own actions. She caressed his neck with it and draped it over his head. She danced back over to the center of the room, and gave him a shy smile.

Now it was time for the serious stuff. She grasped the laces holding her leather halter-top on and began to slowly loosen them. When she had so much cleavage showing that any sudden movement would spill her breasts out, she stopped. She carefully danced over to him and bent over, giving him an intimate and up close view. She pulled the laces out all the way. Casey's hands flexed on his slacks. An inarticulate sound escaped from his mouth. Jessica leaned forward and pressed her finger against his lips. She slipped off the top and tossed it in his lap to join the glove resting there. Now she wore nothing but the wings, panties, stockings and shoes. Way too much clothing for what she had in mind. She stood directly in front of him and slowly rolled the panties down her legs. Casey groaned and clutched her halter-top tightly. As soon as she'd gotten them over her shoes, she tossed them over to him, where he caught them like a starving man. Looking her in the eyes, he brought the g-string to his mouth and kissed it. Jessica felt a trickle of cream run down her leg and had to force herself not to miss the beat . The music was just about over, so she went ahead and stripped off the delicate wings and tossed them onto a nearby chair. Now nude except for her stockings and shoes she thrust her body in time to the final beats, as the music ended she thrust her head down and looked at him through a curtain of hair. "Happy birthday, Casey, I hope you liked your present."

Casey just stared at her in astonishment. He had known Jessica since she was eighteen years old and had never seen anything that would even hint at this tigress he was now seeing. He took a deep breath and forced himself to ask the question that had been at the back of his mind since the striptease had begun. "Was this your idea or was it Veronica's?"

Jessica hesitated for a moment. She could back out now and just blame it on Veronica. Casey would believe her and they could just fall back on their friendship probably, but the look on his face prompted her to take the risk and tell him the truth. "No, this was all my idea, I told her of course and she helped me set it up."

Casey licked his suddenly dry lips and took a chance, "Was that all of my birthday present, Jessie?" He was embarrassed to hear his voice come out scratchy and hoarse.

The desire she saw in his eyes is what decided her. "No, that's not all." Jessica walked over to him and straddled her naked body over him. "This birthday present was meant to go on all night long." She leaned over and took his mouth with hers, relishing her role as the aggressor. It didn't last long however, mere seconds later his hands covered her.

"God, you are so beautiful," he gasped out when they parted for a breath of air. "I was going to cry if you just got dressed and acted like it was nothing. I feel like I have a steel pipe in my pants." He teased her nipples with his fingertips. "I never expected you to take it all off, I was certain you would stop after the gloves."

"Did you like my costume?" she asked as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

"It looked good on you, but I much prefer you like this, so I can get my hands on everything I want." He tore the rest of the buttons off his shirt. "You were taking too long, honey," he explained with a grin. "Kick off your shoes I want to see you as nude as the day you were born." He urged her as he rolled down her stockings. "Perfect now lie down, on the couch." He grinned when she obliged, and stripped off his slacks , which she was happy to see he wore nothing beneath.

"Let me just look for a moment," she begged when he started to kneel beside her. He obligingly stood back up. He was such a pleasure to look at. His body was that perfectly browned color that only true outdoorsman get, and it complimented his gold hair perfectly. His body rivaled that of Michelangelo's David, in her opinion, and his package was much better, thank God. She sat up and ran her hands through the dense gold curls on his chest. "You are one truly gorgeous man. I still don't know why you didn't take that modeling contract your cousin said she'd get you."

"Because, models," he picked up a strawberry and dipped it in the bowl of chocolate sauce on the table, "don't get to eat things like this." He took a bite out of it over her stomach, causing the juices to spill onto her skin. He leaned over and offered her the rest of the strawberry. "Oops," he drawled. "I better clean up my mess"

He leaned over and began slowly teasing her skin with his tongue. Grinning up at her, he lapped up the fallen juices. Once he had gotten it all up, he moved his mouth up to her breasts. Taking the taut points of her nipples into his mouth, he bit them lightly until she cried out. "I've wanted to taste you like this for years. Ever since we went out for your birthday and you wore that slinky shirt with no bra. I watched the sway of your breasts all night. Last week too, when you wore those tight jeans with all the rips, I wanted to bend you over my desk and take you." He ran his hands down her arms and marveled at the satin texture of her skin. "None of it prepared me for the pleasure of you bare," he told her huskily.

"Don't stop," Jessica whimpered when he moved his mouth away. He quickly appeased her though by moving her onto the floor and straddling her with his muscular body before beginning the torment again. She arched into his mouth with delight. "I should have stripped for you years ago," she murmured in amazement. His laughter caused the nipple in his mouth to become even more erect. Looking at the golden expanse of skin above her she gave a sigh of delight. She ran her hands over the smooth contours of his marvelous pectorals and pinched his small brown nipples. She squealed when he bit her neck in response. When he released her she wriggled down beneath him dragging her sensitive flesh against his hard muscles. She leaned forward and licked his chest, relishing the taste of sweat and the smell that was Casey. She ran her nails down his back and shuddered in ecstasy as he nudged her wet lips with his swollen member.

katel
katel
2 Followers
12