Her Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Marlene's birthday surprise with strangers in adult theater.
2.1k words
4.24
81.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: A story about adult sexual activity intended for adults. Everyone in this story is over eighteen. While the events in this story are based on true experiences some names have been changed and times have been compressed for this format. The events took place prior to the epidemic of STDs and HIV virus. Always practice safe sex.

*

Marlene's birthday was coming up and I had to have some special surprise for the occasion. Of course there would be dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, a birthday cake, and a nice gift but those were the things she always got. I needed something really special to top off her special day.

Her birthday was on Thursday so that meant no late night partying because we had to work the next day. I made reservations at The Columbia restaurant, ordered a small birthday cake, and purchased her present the week before and was all ready except the special surprise. I had to give that more thought; she loves adventures and mystery.

On Thursday morning I gave Marlene her birthday present, a framed painting by local Florida artist, Henry Gates. Henry was known for his paintings of turn of the century, back-bay Florida homes and bayous. She was thrilled and covered my face with kisses.

After work we played around in the shower then got dressed up to start our evening on the town. Marlene wore a thin, red, knit dress and sandals with straps that wrapped around her ankles. Her beautiful, perky, B cup breasts did not require a bra for support so a bra was not part of her attire; she did, however, slip into a pair of matching, red lace, bikini panties. We were set to go.

The music and our food at The Columbia were outstanding as usual; we played a little "footsie" under the table throughout our meal. Marlene was floating on air by the end of our meal and I was sure she would love the special surprise I had planned for her.

Before we left the restaurant Marlene excused herself to go to the ladies room but before leaving the table I leaned close and whispered, "Slip your panties off and bring them back to me."

She smiled and walked away. I ordered a drink and waited for her to return. When I saw her returning I quickly finished my drink and waited for my earlier request to be fulfilled. She honored my request and slipped the small, red lace fabric to me; I lifted my linen napkin to my face to conceal the bright red, lace panties as I lifted them to my nose to inhaled her aroma before quickly moving them to my pocket;I took her arm and guided her toward the door.

In the car she snuggled close and wrapped her arms around mine. My hand moved to the smooth skin between her thighs; her legs opened slightly to give me access to the thick patch of silky pubic hair hiding the juicy lips of her cunt.

She sat up and looked surprised as I pulled into the parking lot of our favorite adult theater.

"Hummm, this could be interesting." She said with a coy smile.

"What, not even popcorn for my birthday?" She said as I purchased tickets and passed right by the concession stand.

I hugged her close saying, "Your hands will be much too busy for popcorn my darlin."

"I like the thought of that." She replied as we pushed aside the heavy curtain and stepped into the dark theater.

We stood just inside the door as we waited for our eyes to adjust to the darkness. On the large screen down front a glistening pussy was being worked on by a flickering tongue while loud moans and sighs resonated throughout the theater. My hand moved over the soft fabric of the dress covering her now panty less ass; her hand moved over the crotch of my slacks and gently squeezed my swelling cock.

There were only about a dozen people scattered around the theater. There was one man in the middle of a row near the front, and two rows behind him another man sat near the middle with a man and woman sitting behind him; everyone else was scattered from side to side and along the back rows.

"This is your special birthday surprise. See the two men sitting in front of the couple? You go down and pick a seat by one and I'll come down in a few minutes."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure, I know how you love an adventure."

Marlene gave me a quick but passionate kiss then moved slowly down the aisle. She went all the way down to the row with the guy sitting closest to the front then looked back toward the man sitting in front of the couple before making her decision. She backed up a few steps them moved into the row in front of the couple. By then I had moved down to the aisle seat two rows behind the couple.

Marlene moved to the seat beside the man, smiled at the couple behind them, and sat down.

Without acknowledging the man on her left she crossed her left leg, pulled her hem of her dress down towards her knees like a lady, and rested her hands on her legs. The stranger beside her kept turning his head to look at her then turned back to face the screen; Marlene continued to stare at the pussy being eaten on the screen.

The stranger moved his arm to the arm rest separating him from my wife; there was no doubt that he was going to make a move to touch her. Even in the dim light from the screen you could see that he was anxious about what to do.

He finally got up enough nerve to move his hand enough for his fingers to rub along the side of her covered thigh. Marlene looked at him stoically without giving him encouragement or discouragement. His fingers continued to move with short strokes along the side of her covered thigh for a few minutes before she moved her hands from her leg to her lap. Her dress, no longer held in place by her hands, slid up her thigh exposing it to the touch of the stranger's fingers.

The stranger opened his mouth to wet his dry lips and to get oxygen to his rushing brain. I was certain he was thinking, How lucky can a guy get? The scene on the screen changed to a woman's lips wrapped around the head of some guy's cock but Marlene still focused on the screen action as the stranger placed his hand on her bare thigh.

I moved down to the aisle seat on the same row and only four seats from the action going on between my wife and the stranger. The couple behind them was also paying close attention to what was going on in front of them instead of the screen. I wasn't sure how far she would let it go but it was her birthday and she had my blessing to go as far as she wanted.

As the stranger's hand got higher on her thigh Marlene uncrossed her leg and left a slight opening between her knees. The stranger took advantage of her movement and let his hand slide to the inside of her thigh. I knew he must have been truly amazed at the smoothness of her long legs; I always was.

I decided to move beside my birthday girl to enjoy her special surprise with her. The stranger's hand had to be up to her downy soft patch of pubic hair judging from the height of her dress. I reached over and slid my hand to her right thigh and opened her legs a bit more. The stranger leaned forward and looked at me as if to say, this in my territory, but I wasn't having any of it.

Marlene focusing on the new scene of an engorged cock thrusting in and out of a wet glistening pussy slipped down in her seat and opened her legs wider. The stranger quickly took advantage of her open invitation and cupped her complete cunt in his hand. Her eyes closed and her breathing increased as she let pleasure over take her body. Her nipples pushed against the thin fabric of her dress.

The center two fingers of the stranger's hand disappeared in the thick patch of pubic hair and his hand began to move up and down her pubic mound. Marlene moved each of her hands to the crotches of the two men sitting beside her; one was her husband but one was a complete stranger.

The stranger and I both fumbled to quickly open the zippers of our pants to give Marlene fingers access to our already hard cocks. With a little effort both cocks were uncovered and her hands wrapped around them; mine cleanly circumcised the stranger's completely uncut. Her hands began to move slowly up and down both erect shafts.

I moved my hand over the smooth inside of Marlene's thigh while the stranger continued to fuck her with his hand; his fingers deep inside and the ball of his hand pressing against her vulva and clit.

Suddenly and a hand moved across her shoulder and into the top of her dress capturing one of her nipples. I turned to look back and saw the man behind us sitting on the front of his seat with his arm across Marlene's shoulder, the lady beside him smiled at me as she massaged his crotch. I returned her smile knowing how much Marlene loved having her nipples stimulated during sex.

With one stranger playing with her rock hard, sensitive nipples another stranger finger fucking her cunt, and having two hard cocks in her hands Marlene's hips began to move slowly. Squishing sounds of her cunt being finger fucked could be heard during the pauses of the screen sounds. Soon the moans and grunts on the screen were mixed with her moans and grunts and could be heard around the theater. Her head began to sway from side to side; her hands holding the two cocks moved faster. The stranger with his fingers in her cunt increased his pace; Marlene's hips bucked faster. We were all close to one of those earth shattering orgasms.

The woman behind me had her head in her partner's lap bobbing up and down on his cock as his fingers pinched and pulled Marlene's nipples. Another man moved behind the couple and leaned forward in his seat and ran his hand up the woman's skirt. The woman did not miss a stroke on her partner's cock as she adjusted her position to give an unknown and unseen stranger access to whatever orifice he was seeking to invade.

Marlene gave up as her body was racked by spasms and let out a scream of pleasure that was somewhat masked by the sounds on the screen. I doubt that anyone in the theater mistook her sounds though. Several people applauded her success.

The stranger finger fucking my wife let out a loud sound as spurts of white liquid began to shoot out of his cock. I decided to surrender to the pressure which had built up in my balls and let go of my load of hot liquid. The first two spurts landed on the back of the seat in front of me and began to run down. The third one didn't make it as far and fell to the floor; the rest spilled over Marlene's hand.

The man behind us gently removed his hand from the top of her dress. She looked at the messy goo on her hands then moved them to her mouth and licked them clean.

Marlene patted my leg as I was putting my cock back into my pants, "It's getting late, and we need to get home." She said.

I took her panties out of my pocket and handed them to her, "You need to put these on."

She stepped into her panties from her seat then stood up pulling them up her long slender legs. Everyone behind us was treated to a nice view of her sweet ass as she adjusted them over her hips.

She turned to the people behind us who put their activities on hold as she thanked them for their assistance and wished them a great adventure.

The evening was not over I still had a small cake with a candle at home for her. Marlene snuggled up close to me on the way home and thanked me several times for her wonderful surprise. As soon as we pulled into our carport and got out Marlene moved to the front of the car, raised the back of her dress, and then placed her hands on the hood, "Do I get a birthday fuck before the clock strikes mid-night?"

What do you think I said?"