Her Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, guys don't usually give Valentine's things to their sisters," Camile said. She stood up and counted the slices. "I'm going to put some of this in the fridge for tomorrow."

"Guys don't usually find their sisters wearing their clothes and sleeping in their bed," Colin said. An idea came to him while he watched his sister work. He picked a pepperoni off the pizza still left in the box and folded it in half. He used the knife to cut a notch at one end and a sliver off the edge. When Colin unfolded it again, the pepperoni formed a crude Valentine's heart.

Camile sat down beside Colin when she had most of the leftover pizza put away, and he turned to face her. His back was to the light and at first Camile couldn't see what was in his hands. "Here," he said and held the greasy heart up. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"That's sweet!" Camile said. She plucked the pepperoni heart from her brother's fingers and gave it a closer look. "How did you make this?" She answered her own question when she found the knife and the slivers of pepperoni in the box. "I get it," she said. "You've always been the inventive one."

Camile popped the heart into her mouth and talked while she chewed. "Your heart is more like spicy and savory than sweet," she said. She licked her greasy fingertips then stopped Colin from wiping his fingers on a paper napkin. She pulled them to her mouth to suck them clean and laughed when a shiver passed up her brother's spine.

"Eric didn't do Valentines' Day," Camile said, "So the last time I got a Valentine's present was in high school." She surprised Colin by climbing onto his knees and sat facing him with her legs spread around his thighs. "It was like a promise ring or something. We broke curfew that night, and I got grounded."

Camile leaned past Colin to pick another slice of pepperoni off the pizza. She bent over the table and set to work with the knife. The little heart she cut wasn't as crude as Colin's. Camile held it up between them and said, "Will You Be Mine?"

"Be you're Valentine?" Colin asked. "I'm already your body guard." He clamped his teeth on the pepperoni heart, pulled it out of Camile's hold, and tipped his head back to get it into his mouth.

Camile unbuttoned her brother's shirt while he swallowed her heart. She touched his bare chest and looked up at him with a smile. "If you'll be my bodyguard," she said, "Then I'll be your dirty Valentine."

Colin laughed at his little sister. He put one hand behind her neck and pulled her mouth to his. Camile caught her breath when he pushed his tongue between her lips, then she released it on his cheek. She was a lot hotter than the pepperoni, and she was eager. Her body was warm and tense in his arms and her excitement made her rock and grind.

Camile was breathing hard when she pushed away and stood up from her brother's lap. "You need to scoot down for me," she said. She tugged on his belt to get him to move, opened his jeans, and dragged them down enough to free his hard-on.

The shadowy light from the kitchen didn't hide Colin's excitement. Camile slipped her fingers over its smooth head and down its shaft. "I think you have a pretty dick," Camile said. She sat on his thighs and leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "It looks just like I remember. It feels just like I remember."

Camile pulled herself closer and settled her satin-covered trigger on her brother's cock. She laid her arms over his shoulders and her body undulated in Colin's arms while she ground on his hard rod. "Do you like this?" she asked, but she didn't wait for the obvious answer. She sighed in her brother's ear and said, "I sure do."

The air that rose to Colin from inside his sister's shirt was warm and damp. It was scented with her excitement. He kissed her throat and her shoulders, and he peeled her shirt down her arms. Her bare breasts bobbed as she writhed over him.

Camile laughed at her brother and rose over his lap to offer Colin her tits. He took one nipple in his mouth then the other, and he pushed his hand down inside her panties. Camile's trigger was hard and her pussy was wet.

Colin let his sister's tit slip out of his mouth. She sat down on his thighs again and bit her lower lip while she watched her brother suck her juice from his fingers.

"You should take me to bed," Camile said. Her sore knee made her wince a little when she stood, but she pulled Colin to his feet then he slapped her ass and hurried her to his room. He backed his sister against the edge of the mattress, and when she sat down he pulled her wet panties off and knelt between her knees.

Colin lifted Camile's thighs until she toppled back laughing. He moved her butt, so he could see her pussy gleam in the light from the bedside lamp. "What are you doing to me?" Camile asked, but Colin didn't answer. He slipped his fingers along her pussy lips and wet them with her nectar. He traced up to her hood, explored her hard nub with his wet fingers, and bent to inhale her feminine scent.

Camile gasped and squirmed when her brother found her trigger with his tongue. He tugged her hood between his teeth and pulled her soft folds between his lips. He lapped juice from her wet hole, and she moaned his name when he traced around her anus with the tip of his tongue.

Colin sat back with his aching cock straining for his sister's cunt. He lifted Camile, turned her, and said, "Roll over." Camile rolled onto her belly, and Colin stuffed a pillow under her hips to lift her butt. He kissed and then bit her round bottom, and that made Camile laugh. Colin leaned over his sister and his lips traveled up her spine, and then he kissed her neck and her ears. "I have to be in you," he said.

It was hard for Colin to see what he was doing in the deep shadows between his sister's thighs, but he pushed his fingers into her and wet his cock with his nectar. He took his cock in hand and worked it between her wet pussy lips until he felt it slip into her.

Camile braced herself against the headboard and pushed back against her brother's penetration. Colin thought for just a moment that he might go slowly, but his excitement took over. He thrust hard and forced her breath out of her.

"Are you okay?" Colin asked. His cock was deep inside Camile when he stopped, and he squeezed his hips against her butt. Camile nodded her answer, and Colin moved more slowly. He leaned over her shoulder and kissed her neck while he fucked her.

Camile's excitement grew, and the speed of Colin's repeated thrusts grew with it. She clutched at the sheets and the pillows, and she thrashed under him while he slapped against her butt. They reached a crescendo and then stopped; both of them gasped for air, and then it all started again.

Their cycle repeated until Colin couldn't stop himself again. He drove himself into his sister's sweat-slick body faster with each thrust until he slammed himself against her. He groaned through his teeth and the room went dark around him. His essence coursed the length of his cock and erupted inside her. He slammed into her again, and she gasped for breath while he filled her with his cream.

Colin collapsed on Camile to catch his breath, but by force of instinct alone he worked his cock inside her until it finally softened and slipped out. Colin rolled away but Camile followed. She wrapped him in her arms and legs, and kissed his bruised face.

Colin was dazed at first and overwhelmed by his sister's attention. When he got his bearing back he inhaled Camile's sweaty scent—it was like perfume to him—and pressed her into the pillow to kiss her mouth. She was hot and breathless.

"What are you doing?" Camile asked. Her brother pushed his thigh between her legs, pressed her against the mattress and ground against her bud.

"I'll do anything you want," Colin said. He pulled his head back, focused on his sister and felt the way her body moved against him. "But I think I know what you want." He pushed his hand between her legs, wet his fingers with the slippery mix that seeped out of her, and swirled his fingers over her clit.

"Am I right?" he asked. Camile answered by digging her fingers into his shoulder and his sore ribs, and by burying her nose against his neck.

He teased his little sister. Colin brought Camile to the verge of her climax, then wet his fingers in her again and started over. Camile opened her eyes and pushed back against her brother's touch. Her voice was tense and frustrated when she said, "You have to get me off!"

"I will," Colin said, "But you're beautiful, you know? And I'm going to watch you come."

Colin studied his sister by the golden light from the bedside lamp. Camile couldn't keep her eyes open or her mouth closed. She couldn't keep her grip on her brother. She couldn't feel anything but his warmth, his strength, and his touch on her trigger. Her orgasm started under her brother's fingers. It filled her center then erupted up her spine.

Camile went rigid in Colin's arms. He felt her twitch as each pulse of her climax passed through her body, and then she wilted against him. Camile was limp when Colin pressed her into the mattress and pushed her legs apart. He didn't want to pause and let Camile's excitement fade too far.

She was soft and wet, and she writhed under Colin when his hard shaft filled her. Camile hooked her good knee over his back and spread her other leg wide. She pressed up on his chest and said, "Let me see you. I want to see you."

Colin rose on his arms and watched his sister's tits bob in rhythm with his movement. He winced and twisted when she gripped his bruised side, but it didn't stop him. He ground down against Camile's trigger and searched her face for signs of her returning excitement. They were easy to see.

Camile fixed her eyes on her brother's face. She felt his warm skin and the straining muscles in his chest and his arms. She reached the brink of her second orgasm without warning. The room went dark and the chasm swallowed her.

Colin wasn't sure he'd ever seen anything as beautiful as his sister's ecstasy. She threw her bandaged wrists out and arched her back. She called his name then clenched her teeth and her body tightened around his plunging cock.

He couldn't let Camile relax when her climax passed. He rammed himself into her deep and hard. His hips slapped against her thighs and forced her against the headboard. He plunged into her again and stopped. His balls tightened and pumped his cream into her. Every spasm ached and every gush burned the length of his rod.

They fell away from each other and gasped for breath. They spread their arms and legs to cool down, and their sweating bodies gleamed in the lamp light.

The snow that started falling before Colin got home was still falling, but now a wind whipped it against the window by the bed and into drifts around the cars in the parking lot. Colin and Camile were warm together, but his thought of the weather outside made Colin pull the bedsheets around his sister. He held her close, stroked her hair, and kissed her forehead.

They were calm and the room was quiet when Camile asked, "Do I make you happy?" She kissed her brother's throat and his jaw with soft lips and waited for his answer.

"I don't think I've ever been happier," Colin said. "I know I've never had a better Valentine's Day." He picked his head up and looked at his sister's expression. "And you? Do you still like being my dirty Valentine?"

"It's a thrill," Camile said. "You can love me all night and it will still be a thrill." She paused and slipped close so her lips brushed his when she whispered in his ear.

"This is what I want, you know? I don't care if it is naughty." Camile said. "I want to be the woman who makes you happy, and I want you to be the man who makes me whole."