Her Brother, The Maniac 03

Story Info
A brother and sister have fallen in love.
1.8k words
4.53
20.7k
41

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite this, she still loved him and he still loved her. Even though this was wrong in every way, she wanted to deny that any of this happened so she could continue her life with the man that she truly loved with every fiber of her being.

Her soul was crushed at the thought that their love was forbidden. He was crushed because he wanted her and she was something that he couldn't have. He saved himself for her in hopes that one day, she would be his. She too had saved herself because she had hoped that one day, they would be together.

Shane continued to hold her tightly. Having her close to him, caused him much desire. Even though she was his sister, he did not care at that point. He wanted to take her right then and there.

His cock was throbbing with such carnal lust, that he felt like he was going to explode. In fact, his erect cock was aching for relief. He never felt this hard unless he was around her. He could feel his pre-cum leaking into his underwear and if she continued to sit in his lap, he feared that his well endowed cock would spring right through the slit and he would lose all of his self-control.

He gently pushed her away as he knew this was wrong. But she protested. "Please don't let me go," she begged him.

"But I have to... I am going to lose my sense of control because I want to do bad things with you," he confessed. Little did he realize was that Rachelle wanted him to take her right then and there. Her tiny clit was swollen with arousal and her pussy lips were engorged. She wanted his cock to split her in two. She wanted him to rip her pussy open and and fuck her until she could no longer take it.

She had waited for this moment for a long time and she wasn't about to give it up. If she was going to lose her virginity to her brother, it was what it was and so be it.

"Then do it," she said softly as she straddled over his lap looking at him face to face. She gently grabbed his face and she kissed him on his lips. Her kisses were so sweet and innocent like that of an angel.

Shane had a demon within him that possessed him the moment she placed her lips upon his. He firmly cupped her face and kissed her with such deviance and sensuality. He placed his tongue against hers and rolled it through her mouth like a snake and she loved every minute of it as she gladly took his tongue in her mouth, flicking her tongue against his. He pulled away from her mouth, gently biting her lips as he kissed her forehead and moved in towards her neck, kissing, licking, sucking, and firmly biting.

She never realized how pain could bring so much pleasure. A wave of arousal jolted throughout her pussy like a flash of lightning.

Her pussy was starving for his cock. She was so horny, she couldn't take it anymore. Before she realized, she was moaning and writhing in ecstasy.

Shane's cock was growing with excitement and a lack of control as her pleasure was his. He loved hearing her cries and moans as it was a great indication that she was loving it.

"Please... fuck... me," she begged, losing her breath between her gasps and shrieks of pleasure. He moved in on the other side of her neck as he groaned with lust.

"Ask me again..." he moved in, caressing his lips against her ears. It felt so amazing that her moans went an octave higher and she couldn't control herself.

"Please... fuck me!," she cried out loud. "Take my pussy... it's all yours, Shane..."

He rose from the hard rock, carrying her away with him. He carried her to the meadow of soft wild flowers and laid her upon the ground. He laid over her and he kissed her more as he ripped his shirt off of her wet body.

He could see her hard and erect nipples through the wet and white lace of her bra. He traced over them with his fingers, sending her chills all over her body. With his animalistic instincts, he tore her bra off of her and she didn't care.

Her beautiful round tits were massive and perky. Her pink nipples were large and so suckable. He grabbed them and couldn't keep his hands off of them as he squeezed them and lightly pinched her nipples.

One by one he flicked his tongue against her nipples and he had the time of his life sucking and biting them. She loved every bit of it.

He moved down towards her slightly pudgy stomach, and he gently kissed it all over, working his way to her sweet and delicate little pussy.

With much care and gentleness, he slowly pulled her panties off and tossed them to the side.

He began to massage her hips and thighs to help her relax and ease her legs apart. His cock grew harder and harder with anticipation as he examined her pussy and admired it.

With ease and gentleness, he began to feel and massage her smooth and bald pussy, exploring and playing with her lips. She had such a plump little pussy. Her pussy was so swollen that her lips hid her tiny little clit.

He leaned in and he started kissing, sucking, and nibbling on her pussy lips. Rachelle had never felt anything like this in her life. She had to hold her hands over her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

He carefully slipped a finger into her virgin little hole. She was so tight her hole wrapped and clenched around one finger. She was slightly wet, but it wasn't enough for him to be able to fuck her little slit without causing her pain. He had to make her wetter and relax her pussy so he could fit his huge cock inside her.

He took his fingers and he spread those fat lips apart, finally finding what he wanted. Her swollen little clitty. He wanted to taste her sweet little pussy and nothing was holding him back.

He gently kissed around her clit, making her jump and attempt to close her legs. He kept her lips apart with one hand as he held her leg down with the other.

"You will love this..."

He flicked his tongue back and forth against her clit, which engorged and doubled in size. She let out a cry of pleasure and started panting as if she was out of breath.

He gave her such mind blowing pleasure, that all she could do was pant and moan loudly. He smiled because he enjoyed giving her pleasure and he stepped his game up. He firmly pressed his lips and tongue against her clit and began to gently suck it, rolling it around in his mouth.

He loved the taste of her sweet pussy and he couldn't stop sucking. At this point, Rachelle was shaking and bucking her hips back and forth. She was screaming out of control and she didn't care.

Her pussy went out of control and started to spasm and contract. He continued to suck and nibble on her clit as he slid a finger yet again inside of her tight hole. This time she was wet and flowing with juices. And her pussy had opened a little and relaxed. Her little hole was ready to take his cock.

He gave her clit one last suckle and he stopped before she could reach her climax. She was fairly disappointed until she realized she was about to get fucked.

"Are you ready for my cock, baby?" He slid his underwear down his legs, his fully erect monstrosity of a cock bouncing as it snapped out of the elastic band.

His cock was standing at attention, so long and so thick with veins that protruded to the surface. The head of his cock was fat and round and all Rachelle could do was admire it until he was ready to fuck her eager little virgin hole.

Her pussy gushed in excitement as he began to rub his meat against her love tunnel. Inch by inch, he slowly pushed his way inside her until his giant prick met face to face with her hymen.

As she cried out in pain, he began to comfort her. "On the count of three, I want you to take a deep breath. I'm going to break through your wall as quickly as I can... it's going to hurt a little bit but you will end up loving it..."

"Oh fuck, Shane, it hurts so bad already!," she cried.

"You are going to be okay... one...two...three!" He broke through that wall of skin as she held her breath. And he furiously pounded her tight little cunt, bottoming out against her cervix. It felt like his cock was impaling her guts. The pain was excruciating but it did not last long, and wave after wave of pleasure flowed throughout her body she screamed with delight as he stretched her little pussy out and she loved taking every last bit of his cock.

He started moaning out loud with pleasure, thrusting away and destroying and tearing her pussy up. "Fuck...you...are...so... tight!," he groaned. He wanted to dump his seed everywhere inside of her tight pussy but he wanted to wait until she reached her climax.

Rachelle couldn't get enough of his big cock as she spread her legs further apart so she could take more. With each vigorous pounding, she cried for more until she started bucking her hips out of control. She was thrusting her pussy against his cock as he pounded her pussy away. When he felt her muscles contracting, he knew she was getting ready to climax.

"Cum for me baby, please..."

Her pussy began to contract wildly and out of control as she had multiple orgasms. Right as she reached her climax, Shane busted his nut right inside of her and he didn't care. He laid beside Rachelle in the flowers, catching his breath along with hers. Rachelle could feel liquid running down her legs, so she checked it out, realizing it was blood and his sticky cum running down her thighs.

He gently grabbed her yet again, and held her tightly against him. He loved her so much he was never going to let her go. Rachelle was exhausted from all the pleasure that was given to her. She knew she would want more very soon but her pussy needed time to heal. Ignoring the blood and cum running down her thighs she nuzzled into Shane's chest and she fell asleep fast and hard.