Her Brother Turns 18 Ch. 02

Story Info
The situation seems to be getting out of hand...
1.6k words
3.93
41k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is second chapter to this story, would recommend reading the first chapter to get to know the plot. Looking forward to comments.

*****

Next day was a weekend, and it's been a while since Sarah went out for shopping. She made plans with her best friend June, both needed some new summer-friendly dresses and a few new pairs of undergarments.

Her friend, however, bailed on her a couple of hours before they had planned to leave, which came as a bummer because Sarah was really looking forward to a day out. When Sarah told her mom about the cancellation of plan, her mom mentioned that she needs to go shopping as well, so they could go together. Not the ideal company for a fun day, but better than sitting at home.

Asim had recently acquired the driving license, but he wasn't allowed to take the car out by himself, so he was always willing to tag along, to get a chance to drive. Sarah's youngest sister also came along, and off they went to the mall.

On dates, Sarah would wear tight dresses that end before her knees, even skip panties on some occasions, and wear fancier bras. Bit today though, she was dressed very decently in her white top, which had light pink flowers as design elements, along with her blue jeans. Simple bra, simpler panties.

The breakfast incident wasn't on her mind anymore, at least she thought that. But she did notice her brother still stare at her longer than normal. She also noticed his eyes on her ass as she walked in front of him a couple of times - but she couldn't really blame him there as her stride was as if she's on a ramp.

While in the shopping mall, Sarah got a few things and was planning to get into another store, when her sister started cribbing that she hasn't got anything for herself yet. Now Sarah didn't want to do that, so her mom suggested to split up. Mom said Amber on one team, Asim and Sarah on the other. Sarah didn't really need her brother around, but the whole agreed that Asim gets weird stuff for himself if he's shopping by himself. So they decided to go in sequence of whichever store comes first.

Now the store that Sarah wanted to check out has these trendy tops and dresses - but no lingerie, in case you're wondering. She checked out a few tops and picked a couple of them for trial. On her way to the dressing room, she picked up a dress as well, not that she will buy it now, but she could tease her boyfriend with some hot snaps.

As she stood in front of the mirror, her mind went back to the last incident she was examining her clothes a couple of days back. This reminded her of how her brother was looking at her, but she was now almost convinced that there was nothing to it.

She tried on the tops she had picked up, but one of them was a little too tight, so she went out to get a size bigger. Her brother was standing out, and he commented: "this one looks good on you." Puzzled, she looked down at herself, to realize that she's still wearing the tighter one. She agreed with Asim but said "it's a little too tight," but for some reason, she also asked for his opinion by inquiring "doesn't it?"

This surprised both the siblings. Sarah barely asks for anybody's opinion in anything let alone her brother's on the fitting of the top. But she did ask, he got another to look at her longer, she noticed his eyes going from her shoulders to her breasts - a little-extended observation here - then finally to her stomach and end of the top. He concluded "Nope, looks perfect to me," not sure he was only commenting about the top.

Sarah took his opinion and decided to go with the same size, but as she was heading back to the trial room to change, her brother handed her another shirt that he was confident would really suit her. She tried it out, and yes he was right about that. The color, the fit, and style all looked great on her, so she came back to show him (since he had picked it up for her) and made a remark that "finally you're learning to have a good choice," but jokingly added "only in clothing though" signaling towards his last two recent girlfriends.

After this Sarah helped him select a few clothes for himself - trousers are easy - it's the shirts where he lacks fashion sense. After a good one hour shopping, the family regrouped to get something to eat.

Sarah did see him looking towards her a couple of times, and she met his gaze too, but he just smiled. She wanted to ask him what's up but didn't want everyone to be looking at Asim to produce an answer, which would still be a lie. Better to get the truth out in privacy.

When they reached home, everyone went straight to their rooms. Sarah needed a bath so badly - Dubai heat was at its worst - that she even forgot to carry bathrobe. She realized it after she was already in the shower, so decided to continue. When she got out, holding her clothes to cover her body in her room, which was supposed to be empty, she saw her brother just walking through the room door...

--

The moment Asim saw his sister, he realized she's naked, but none of her assets were visible. Sarah and he both froze they looked at each other with shock, as small droplets of water dribbled from Sarah's shoulders to her legs. The cooling from air conditioning was getting to her, making her nipples hard, or at least that's what she thought was causing the reaction.

Staring at each other for a few seconds, they both shook out of it. Sarah decided to make her way back to the washroom, so she turned and moved in quickly, but as she got behind the door again, she immediately realized that not a single inch of her back was covered when she turned around, she had involuntary showed her back, ass and legs to her brother, even though for a split second. She almost cried with embarrassment.

She called on Asim to ask "what do you want?" basically saying what you the fuck were you doing in my room. He only responded, calmly, with "mom was calling you, you didn't respond to her call outs so she asked me to check on you." And then he left.

Now Sarah was recapping everything. How he was looking at her deep neck area and legs inappropriately, the way he checked her out at the store and convinced her to buy a top that she felt is a little too snug, and now herself showing her completely bare back to him. She should have been angry, embarrassed even, but it felt she didn't feel anything.

Knowing Asim has left already, she got out this time having nothing to cover herself with. She was relieved that no one was in the room, but she wasn't sure if it was only relief that she felt.

--

Sarah was to go to her boyfriend's place in the evening to finally get some action, but the recent events hadn't faded from her mind yet. When she got into her boyfriend's arms she started noticing how wet she was already.

Though this wasn't something new. She called her pussy "slut" always ready to fuck. They kissed each other wildly for a few minutes, hands roaming freely, him grabbing her thong-clad ass, her opening his shirt buttons. He went down on her and she was moaning in just a few seconds. That was his cue to fuck her. Sarah came rather early today - that was a shocker to both of them.

After resting for a while, knowing that she can't this thought out of her head, she decided to tell her boyfriend to get his perspective on the situation. She was lying naked in his arms, his hand moving freely over her skin, feeling her. That's when she told him.

She knew her boyfriend was very kinky and had a lot of fantasies and fetishes. As she was describing the events, his eyes became bigger in attention, his mind started working double speed to imagine what happened next, but when he found out that she gave a complete nude show of her back to her brother, he just couldn't hold it in. He started kissing her again and within minutes, he was fucking her from behind. Sarah knew he got a kick from hearing that, she knew it was wrong, but man was he was on fire!

As he was close to cumming, he pulled out but she surprised him by turning and presenting her mouth to cum into - she hated the taste of cum, but the fucking he had given her, he deserved that kinda end.

She came back home in the night, all satisfied. Yet a small part of her was not comfortable that her boyfriend visualized her in an incestuous setting and that turned him on so much!

She found her hand moving inside her panties, rubbing her clit hard this time, she brought herself to another orgasm, just thinking about the wild fucking she got but did she have anything else on her mind?

*****

I promise next chapter will be longer...

Looking forward to your feedback.