Her Brother's Servant Ch. 01

Story Info
Ida needs money and asks her brother.
2.7k words
4.43
72.6k
26
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Ida did her best to hold her head high and maintain her dignity as she allowed the Asian servant to lead her into her brother's den. It wouldn't be easy, she knew that – but the attractive half-black beauty had been through far worse in the past six months. She didn't have much to lose.

At 37, she was still beautiful and carried herself with grace. Had she lived in a larger city, she might have tried modeling; indeed, she had been a model in the past and been much in demand. But once she met Petros, that had all stopped. He was suave, dark, mysterious and handsome, he swept Ida off her feet. Petros told her that he didn't want a working wife, he wanted someone on his arm who looked good, someone to host dinner parties, someone who ... she let the thought drop. Petros had been a bastard, she should have seen it from the first month of their marriage. He was controlling and arrogant, a brute, in bed he was almost vicious when they had sex. Having Patrice had been a miracle and she doted on their daughter. Petros tried to be a good father, but he didn't have the patience, he was always away on business. Trying to make the best of a bad situation for her daughter, Ida didn't ask too many questions. Her husband would come home, reeking of alcohol and likely one too many cheap whores, demand sex, which was never passionate or romantic, fuck her for around 10 minutes and was out like a light.

In a way, she should have been happy the sex didn't last long, but she was a young woman and wanted romance and passion in her life. For her daughter's sake, Ida tried to make things work, but every day was a struggle. For someone so successful, her husband was cheap with his money and doled it out sparingly. When she asked him about his business or more money, he would fly into a rage. He had never hit her, but Ida somehow sensed if she pressed matters, he might just have done so.

Now she knew she should have asked more questions. A few months ago, the Police had raided their home, taken everything they could grab and arrested Petros. Her onetime-suave and debonair husband was one of the largest Drug Dealers in the area, he was into every dirty thing one could imagine, including prostitution. The prosecution was sympathetic and did what they could, but the higher-ups had frozen most of their assets, leaving Ida practically penniless. Ida tried to get work, but living in the sticks didn't give her much opportunity. She couldn't afford to go back to the city or rent an apartment, so she and Patrice made do with Temp jobs and muddled through until last month, when they were evicted from their home for non-payment of taxes. A friend took them in for a few weeks, but it wasn't an arrangement that could last – so Ida swallowed her pride and called Scott.

The siblings weren't close, Scott was older by 15 years and they had different mothers. Ida's late mother was married to Scott's father for only a few years, then he had moved on to another woman. She and Scott had gotten on well enough when she was younger, her brother was kind and good-natured to her, but he had a reputation as a bit of a rogue. By the time she was 10, he was married and making it on his own. His father had left him everything when he died, leaving nothing to his daughter or grandchild. Ida couldn't help herself, she still felt bitter over being slighted that way.

She had dressed as nicely as she could, but as she wandered around her brother's home, she felt like the poor relation. Everything was immaculate, the paintings and sculpture were obviously not reproductions, but originals and the house seemed endless. She was terrified of facing Scott and asking him for help, but for Patrice's sake, she'd summon up her courage and do what was needed.

****

Scott was enjoying the sensation of having sexy young Diana's lips wrapped around his cock. The Asian slut knew how to give him the kind of blowjob he liked, slow and sensual, just the right amount of tongue, with fingers stroking his rod from time to time. Diana had only been here a little over a year, but had already earned many rewards for her accomplishments and her service to him.

"You can stop for a minute, Diana, there's a good girl" He smiled at her. "So – you can speak freely, what is your honest opinion of my sister?"

Diana didn't want to stop sucking the Master's beautiful, thick cock, it was one of her favorite things in the world, but she knew that if he wanted to know something or asked a question, it was in her best interests to respond swiftly. "She's very lovely Master Scott, exquisite, sexy. I am sure everyone will be quite taken with her."

"Will she fit in with our group?"

"It's hard to say this early, Master. She's certainly beautiful enough, but she seems quiet. She walks gracefully though and she's not unaware of how attractive she is." Diana continued.

"Hmm, she's probably a wild little slut underneath it all, the quiet ones usually are." Scott said quietly. "What about my niece?"

"I am sorry Master, but she appears to have come alone" Diana replied.

"Damn! I wanted to see the pair of them, no matter, she'll be here soon enough, I will make sure of that. All right Diana, you've done well. If you'll move over to the sofa there, I'll fuck you – would you like that?" Scott answered, knowing what her answer would be.

"Of course Master, you know you are the best fuck I've ever had!" Diana enthused, removing all but the stockings and stiletto heels of her uniform. She had learned her Master's fetishes and desires quickly and enjoyed them all equally. In truth, if he asked her to work for free, she would have gladly done so, the sexual opportunities she'd had since coming to work here were so vast. That wasn't the case, Scott paid her a very handsome salary, the sexual romps were just the Cherry on top. "How do you fancy me today, Master?" She asked sweetly, her almond eyes dancing and alive.

"I'm going to fuck you from behind – you have the sexiest ass and I love those golden tits of yours, plus I know it makes you howl, doesn't it my little Asian slut?" Scott grimaced as his cock entered her tight, wet hole.

"Yes, oh Master, FUCK ME!!" Diana yowled as Scott's thick rod moved deep into her tiny, barely-used pussy. She smiled as she remembered the shy little naïf who had come to work here just a little over a year ago. Would she even recognize this hot-to-fuck whore who lived to please her Master? No other men compared to him, whenever he deigned to fuck her, she was ready, whatever he asked of her, she was ready to do it. This big-dicked, rich stud was an accomplished lover, she had learned so much under his tutelage. Her body responded by pumping and thrusting back against his cock, she flexed her pussy muscles against his cock as he continued to fuck the hell out of her horny, needy pussy.

She was really getting the stuffing pounded out of her when Angelique, Scott's personal assistant, entered the room. Neither stopped what they were doing, Angelique had seen them fuck several times and was always calm in the face of a storm.

"Angelique, you're not dressed in the appropriate clothing." Scott said severely, not missing a beat while he was fucking sexy Diana.

"I'm sorry Master, but I thought perhaps I should play it subtle when I met your sister for the first time."

"You've good instincts Angelique, I commend you for that. All right, why are you here?"

"Master Scott, I've obtained all the information you requested."

"And ...?"

"Your sister is quite penniless, things are bleak, but I have some thoughts. For now, I am sure once we make her the offer, she will accept, although with some reluctance. I have also done the required research on your niece."

"Go on, Angelique."

"It's just as you thought, Master. You've been correct about everything."

"Thank You Angelique, you've done very well. Matter of fact, would you like to join us?"

"Hmm – yes Master, I think I would. It's been too long since I've felt you cock inside me, or Diana's soft little tongue. Thank you."

Angelique began the procedure that always excited Diana. Angelique had been her first experience with a woman and she had been terrified of the austere, imposing-looking woman. But then, as now, Angelique let down her raven-black hair and it caught the light and gleamed. The tiny spectacles went next, allowing blazing green eyes to be seen. She wet her lips and they became full and pouty. Her long business skirt was dropped to the floor, revealing shapely long legs in black hosiery and stiletto heels. Panties were French-cut and lacy and tossed aside, revealing a pussy that was waxed hairless. Her blouse, white and silky, came next, revealing coppery skin that was soft to the touch and then the bra, followed, now the sensual Frenchwoman, the passionate wildcat, shone through. She moved in front of Diana and lowered her pussy to the Asian girl's seeking lips, knowing that from the very first touch, Diana's tongue would thrill her. The Master had allowed them to play together several times and they had full permission to indulge in any whim that struck their fancy, due to their impeccable, faithful service.

"Ah Oui, mon Coeur, that's what Angel likes!" the sensual Frenchwoman purred, her accent coming through each time she was aroused. Diana's tongue darted gingerly over Angelique's sweet, delectable pussy, she knew well what her Angel liked and how long to play out the cunninglingual torture that was so often a part of their sex-play. She could feel Master Scott's thick cock fucking her hard, it felt so good it was hard to concentrate on anything else, but Diana had learned all her lessons well and was quite capable of maintaining her control in the midst of three-way passion. The Master's hands were gripping her ass tightly and he was really screwing her hard, he never seemed to tire, but while she was being fucked like the whore she was, she never stopped licking and fondling Angelique's beautiful body. Diana loved the way Angelique sighed and carried on while having sex, it was every sexy, seeing the normally in-control woman with all her defenses down, just loving the sexual feelings coursing throughout her body.

"More Master, you know I love you big cock, I love the way you fuck me, fuck me Master, fuck your Asian slut hard!" Diana growled as her tongue licked all over Angelique's writhing form. Sex was everywhere in this home, never far from the surface – she loved that now, although it had been somewhat intimidating in the beginning. She loved to go out in public now and be naughty, short skirts and heels were the norm for Diana now. She would catch a man or a woman checking her out and if they caught her eye, a wink was returned. No other men were allowed to touch her – Master Scott had made that clear, it was one of the Terms and Conditions of her employment – but if she found another woman, that was fine. She was free to dally with the woman, or bring her here if she chose. That was how she got the job in the first place, she'd met Angelique in the coffee shop she had worked in previously and the Frenchwoman, entranced by the gentle beauty, had brought her home.

As Master Scott's hands were squeezing and playing with her tits, Diana thought had she known what she was in store for, she likely would have run away terrified. Silly girl. Sex was nothing to be afraid of, the Master had been wonderful and allowed her full potential to shine. His cock gave the once-virginal Diana untold thrills and well – the pleasures she had experienced with her own sex, once her fears had been allayed, were beyond words.

"Diana, you wonderful little bitch, that's it – keep doing that, oh Master, she's such a naughty little thing, I just love her!" Angelique moaned as the delicate Asian girl speared her tongue in and out of her cunt and her gentle hands massaged Angelique's perfect, round tits. Angelique had come to Master Scott, fresh out of law school, with preconceptions of what her career would be as his assistant and Attorney. Within one week, they had all been shattered and her world view turned upside down. She didn't care. Her body responded sexually to the slightest stimuli now, she was aroused constantly and given more-than-ample opportunity to indulge her sexual fantasies. She had her little toys, but none of them knew her spots as well as adorable little Diana, her little golden treasure.

Diana adored Angelique and had already had several little mini-cums of her own, so she asked "Master, would it be all right if I switched places with Angel and you could fuck her? I want her to cum Master, I know how much she loves your wonderful cock!"

Scott was pleased at how considerate Diana was being, so he consented and allowed the women to change places. Angelique liked her sex from below, so the sensual Frenchwoman lay on her back on the couch, while Diana lowered her pussy to Angelique's licking tongue. Scott spread Angelique's legs wide apart and began fucking her with smooth, practiced strokes. She sighed as the wonderful cock she treasured filled her to capacity and the sweet juices of Diana's cunt trickled onto her tongue. There was nothing better in all the world than being fucked by someone you loved and transferring that pleasure to someone else you loved, Angelique knew. The sexy Asian Diana was making little adorable yelps of pleasure as Angelique ate her with slow, teasing motions, wanting to prolong the wonderful threesome just a while longer.

"You two are such shameless little bitches, such hussies, doing these perverted things, you are my whores, aren't you?" Scott hissed as he continued fucking Angelique. Although he was possessed of stamina most men 20 years younger would envy, he wasn't tireless and he knew he'd have to cum soon. He wasn't concerned, he knew that more opportunities would be available to him whenever he desired.

"Do you need to cum, Master?" both women said in unison, knowing the look that came over his face when he was near the edge. Scott nodded and Angelique and Diana moved and took his cock and balls between them, sucking both until he shot his load, which they shared gratefully. Neither woman had cum yet, but they knew they could enjoy each other while the Master cleaned himself up. They moved into a sixty-nine while Scott left the room to change and were rocking, bucking and cumming within only a few minutes. They had just disentangled when the Master returned.

"Has anyone heard from my wife?" Scott asked as Angelique helped him tie his tie and Diana helped him on with his jacket.

"I did earlier on Sir, she says that St. Tropez is magnificent, but she and your daughters should be home sometime next week" Angelique smiled.

"Good. Now, I think my sister has been kept waiting long enough. I think it's time she and I spoke and we start her new life, don't you?"

****

Ida swung her heel-clad foot back and forth, her patience wearing thin. She'd been kept waiting for over an hour, not that she had anywhere to go, but still ...

"Hello, Miss Ida?"

A severe-looking, dark-haired woman entered the room and extended a well-manicured hand. "I'm Angelique, Master Scott's personal assistant. Master Scott sends his apologies, he was – unavoidably detained. If you come with me, I'll take you to him now."

Ida smiled and nodded, following the commanding woman down a rather long corridor. She had no idea what was in store for her, Angelique smiled. She envied the beautiful dark woman, her Master's sister – it would be so wonderful to experience all those new feelings again, she remembered with a thrilling shudder.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers