Her Brown-Eyed Lover

Story Info
Sometimes we need to go after what we want.
2k words
4.29
41.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot509
hot509
9 Followers

Carol stumbled down the street. The stiletto heels on her thigh high boots making a clicking noise on the cement. As she pulled her mini skirt down a little more she began to wonder if her choice of outfit was a smart choice. The annual office party always had a theme and this year it was a Good/Bad theme and seeing as she was viewed as the office goody-two-shoes she decided to shock them all and come dressed as a hooker. Several men had already approached her just in the short distance from the car park to the building.

Once she entered the foyer of her office building she felt a little easier. She made her way the elevator block at the back of the building and entered a car. As the doors slid shut a hand slid between them and forced them open. A tall blond man smiled at her as he pushed his way through them. Carol smiled at the man. She knew his name was Pete and he worked in the human resources department. He was at least 6ft 3 inches tall and had a body that told you he worked out regularly. Carol has seen him around and even though she knew he wasn’t married, she hadn’t had the courage the approach him and strike up an acquaintance. Although she kept her eyes on the doors, Carol could feel his presence behind her and felt her body warm as she sensed his eyes taking in her rather revealing outfit. She had the distinct feeling of being undressed with his eyes.

The lift doors slid open to reveal the party in full swing with an assortment of angels, devils, and nuns and assorted other costumes. Carol made her way over to corner and a group of people from her department. She really hated this sort of get together. People having too much to drink, sucking up to bosses that sort of thing. She would have preferred to be home on her computer, which was where she spent most of her time these days. Chat rooms have become her main pastime since moving to the city last year. Although she was very wary of most people on the net she had struck up relationships with a couple of men. It seemed a safe way to play because you only told people what you wanted them to know.

As the evening wore on Carol did the right thing and mingled with the staff, had several drinks and generally tried to enjoy herself. Several times she looked up and found Pete watching her. By eleven o’clock Carol felt she had been there long enough and said her goodbyes. When she walked out into the evening she found that the evening was still hot and sticky. She hurried to her car and drove the short drive to her flat. She went in and went straight to her computer. As the screen flickered to life she typed in her user name and password on the chat site. She perused the list of names of those online and was disappointed that his name wasn’t there. Carol had been having an on line affair with a man called Pied Piper and had been hoping he would meet her on line tonight. She was feeling horny and could have used his words to relieve her sexual tension, but as she flitted through the rooms no one of interest appeared so she decided to have a shower to cool down and head for bed. As she stood under the cool water her thoughts turned to a pair of brown eyes that she was sure had been mentally making love to her across the room. She turned the water on harder as if she were trying to wash the image from her mind. Carol stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around her trim body and headed for her bedroom. The heat in the room was oppressive so she opened her window and turned on the ceiling fan before sliding into her bed. Because of the heat she kicked off the quilt and left just a sheet covering her body.

She lie there for what seemed like ages, sleep eluding her. Every time she shut her eyes a pair of brown eyes taunted her. Unconsciously her hands strayed down her body, sliding over her damp flesh to her pubic area. Her fingers sliding over her slick wet slit, finding her hardening clit. A small sigh escaped her lips and her fingers probed further, sliding easily into her wet pussy imagining it to be the cock of a mysterious brown eyes lover. As one hand worked its magic on her pussy the other found its way back up her body she began massaging and squeezing her nipples. So engrossed was Carol in pleasuring herself that she did not hear the patio door slide back quietly or the gentle footfalls of the stranger as he entered her home.

The dark figure stood and listened and followed the sounds of Carol’s moans to her open bedroom door. Brown eyes widened and shone in the darkness as he took in her naked body wreathing in ecstasy on her bed. The sheets tangled around her feet as her fingers thrust in and out of her pussy. Even from that distance he could see her lips glistening with her juices and the slurping sound as her fingers plunged deeper and deeper. His cock seemed to harden with the sound of her moans. Harder and harder she fucked herself, in and out, harder and harder. Her moans turning to screams of pleasure as her climax neared. The stranger in the doorway slid out of his shoes and lowered his pants to the floor followed soon after by this shirt and underwear. His cock by now was rock hard and his hand slid over its smoothness. A tiny drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip. He stood still and waited for the right moment, then just as Carol’s hips bucked as her climax hit he hurriedly crossed the room, and mounted her sweat soaked body as she came again and again. Her eyes flew open as his hard cock probed at her entrance. His hand went over her mouth to prevent her screaming out. He told her not to be afraid, that he wasn’t going to hurt her, far from it, he intended to pleasure her over and over again. As his cock entered her, he felt her body relax and accept the intrusion. Her pussy was so slick and wet with her cum, his cock slid easily in. She felt so hot and wet, just like he had fantasised about her. He used his free hand to gently pinch her nipples while his cock gently stretched her and filled her. He felt her inner walls pulling against his cock as it slid in and out. Carol’s already aroused body responded to his caresses against her will. She began to move under him, meeting his thrusts with her hips. Inviting him to probe deeper and deeper into her. He took his hand from over her mouth and as she looked up she immediately recognised the laughing brown eyes of her attacker.

“Pete,” she whispered, “why?”

“Shh, not now little one just let’s enjoy each other, time for talk later,” he said, his warm voice like a caress. Carol gave herself over the sensations invading her body. His cock felt so good inside her and his hands seemed to be caressing every inch of her body.

Pete rolled off of and lay next to her; his fingers replaced his cock on her slick pussy. As she lay there he looked at her glistening body and bend down to take her lips in a long, deep, wet and passionate kiss. Carol’s arms snaked up around Pete’s neck and held him to her and his fingers never once left her gaping slit. His tongue moved in and out of her mouth in unison to his fingers in her pussy, slowly and sensuously he fucked her both ends. Carol moaned against his lips as she pushed down onto his fingers, she wanted more of him in her. By now she was so wet his three fingers were sliding in so easily so he added another. Still she thrust against him as another climax tore through her body.

“Yes Pete, that it, fuck me with those fingers,” she moaned, “I want to cum over them. That’s it I am cumming for you.” All the time her climax was ripping through her body Pete held her tightly, stroking her flushed body and talking softly to her.

“That’s it precious let it flow, cum for me,” he crooned in her ear. “You have wanted this for a long time haven’t you? So don’t hold back now.” Instead of soothing her his words only inflamed her passion even more, she wanted to please him as he has pleasured her. Her hand slid down his body to find his erect cock, taking it in her hand she stroked it gently, feeling the wetness of his precum on the tip. Pete groaned as she moved her way down his body and took his tool into her hot mouth. Her hot wet mouth slowly engulfed his hardness until it was buried deep in her throat. He couldn’t believe how fantastic it felt. Her tongue moved in circles around the head as her muscles massaged and teased his cock. Her hand cupped his balls and gently squeezed hard causing him to gasp. Quickly she let go.

“No baby don’t stop it feels fantastic,” he pleaded. “Keep squeezing them.” Her hand went back and this time when she squeezed she used a little less pressure. All the time her mouth was working on his cock, sucking and licking him. Pete could feel his cum rising and gently pushed Carol away. He looked at the puzzled look on her face and laughed. “It’s ok babes that was fantastic,” he told her “but I have dreamed of this moment for so long and I want so desperately to cum inside you.”

Carol nodded and Pete slid his body over hers and ever so gently pushed the head of his cock into her, then slowly inched into her wet love canal. Again her hot wetness engulfed him and slowly he began to move. Slowly at first then as his passion grew his thrusts grew faster and faster. Carol met each of his thrusts pushing her hips up to meet him. Faster and harder they fucked into each other until neither could hold back any longer and both of them came, screaming out each other’s name as their juices joined and flowed from her. Pete felt his cock pumping what seemed like gallons of cum into her body as he lay on top of her gasping and holding her to him.

In the afterglow of their passion they lay in each other’s arms and Pete told her how he had been attracted to her from the first time he saw her. He had made up his mind to try to seduce her tonight at the party, but she had disappeared before he had gotten the nerve to approach her. In desperation he had gone down to his office and looked up the records and obtained her home address. He had intended to knock on the door and gain entry in the normal fashion, but when he had got there and the house was in darkness he decided that it was a futile exercise. That was until he had seen the open patio door and couldn’t resist just taking a peek. However when he had seen her fingering herself it was too much and it was there and then that he decided to take matters into his own hands. Carol laughed and agreed that she was glad that he did.

From that day on they spent many hours in each other’s company and in each other’s beds. Pete eventually moved into Carol’s house and no matter how often they made love he couldn’t get enough of her or her of him. So I guess the moral of the story is that if you see someone who makes you hot and wet just at the sight of them, then don’t hang back and hope for the best, just get in there and tell them and make them realise that they want you too.

hot509
hot509
9 Followers