Her Confession, My Release

Story Info
My wife makes a confession which works out for the best.
1k words
3.8
65.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I had myself to blame.

It all started when my wife, Amanda, and I were having dinner with Kristin, one of her coworkers in from out of town. She was talking about a conference she would be attending in New Orleans and Amanda suggested that she should stay over for the weekend and enjoy the city. Kristin balked at the idea, saying that she didn't really want to spend the weekend alone when she suggested Amanda join her.

I chimed in that she should, as she had been working way too hard. She said that she would think about it and when we got home we discussed it some more and I encouraged her again. Kristin was going through a nasty divorce and could use the diversion. She agreed and made reservations.

Everything went fine, except when she got back she said the words that no man wants to hear: "We need to talk."

The dark phrase came up as I sat on the couch and she sat on the edge of the recliner, with a concerned look on her face.

With a deep breath, I said "Okay" and braced for the worst.

She took a deep breath and began relaying how the night before, they went out for dinner and decided to celebrate their last night with a couple of drinks at a French Quarter bar. A couple of drinks turned into several drinks and after a while, they were pretty smashed. Kristin started talking to a guy and pretty soon it became apparent that they were headed to bed.

Amanda cut to the chase: When they all returned to the hotel and Amanda began to go to her room she decided on a whim that she wanted to watch them. Kristin and the guy both agreed and they all adjourned to Kristin's room.

She paused, I took a deep breath and asked the question: Did you have sex with the guy?

She quickly said no, that she only watched. When she started to apologize profusely and explain further, I raised my hand to stop her. I had to process this. Part of me felt betrayed while another part of me, the one that had gotten tired of infrequent sex and lack of excitement, was very excited.

I asked, "Did you like watching?"

She lowered her head and softly said, "Yes."

I decided I was going to make the most of the situation.

I took another deep breath and told her to stand up and take off her clothes.

She looked at me wide-eyed and asked, "What?!?"

I said in a terse voice, "Stand up and take off your clothes."

She slowly shed her clothing and when she was done, I said "Underwear too."

Unsure of where I was going with this she took of her bra and panties, nervously standing before me naked.

"Now," I said slowly, "you're going to come over here, stroke me and tell me the details of what you saw."

She raised her eyebrows and slowly walked toward me, interested in the direction this was taking.

Laying down on her stomach on the couch, she undid the button and zipper to my shorts and pulled them down with my underwear in one swift motion.

She slowly stroked my cock as she regaled me with how she took a seat at the desk in the room and watched as Kristin dropped to her knees, took the guys dick out and began sucking it, slowly at first and then without abandon, as she became even more turned on.

After a while he pulled her up and they both took off their clothes. Kristin lay on her back and the guy went down on her. Kristin immediately began moaning and writhing. Meanwhile, Amanda had removed her own clothing and with a leg draped over the side of the chair, was playing with her pussy as she watched the carnal display in front of her.

At this point, she tried taking me in her mouth and I decided to become even more dominant. I grabbed her hair and sternly said, "No. You haven't earned that right yet."

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye as I said, "Continue."

Her hand continued running up and down my shaft and began to describe how Kristin climbed on top of the guy and began bouncing on top of him, fucking him as hard as she could.

I reached back to play with her pussy and found her dripping, wetter than I had ever seen her. It was time.

I picked her up and pushed her on to the side edge of the couch, so that her upper half was on the edge. I pulled off my shirt and fell on top of her, shoving my rock hard dick into her as she gasped. I began fucking her harder than I ever had, which she through out "Oh my God" and "Fuck" over and over.

I leaned forward which ramming into her and asked if while watching, she wanted to join in.

She nodded her head and gasped, "Yes."

I then though back to when we would have sex and she would have me describe what it felt like to eat her out. I had to ask the question I had been holding back on for years.

"Did you want to lick her pussy?"

"OH MY GOD YES" she screamed as I came harder than I ever had in my life. She came simultaneously and for the first time, she began squirting.

I collapsed on top of her with my arms around her midsection, both of us breathing hard. I could feel our mingled juices flowing out of her, around my still hard cock that was still inside her.

I finally leaned forward and said, "If you ever do anything like that again, at least tell me first. I'll probably be good with it, but I just want to know."

She nodded her head quickly, still trying to recover. She then leaned her head back, against my chest and said with a smile, "You know, Kristin is coming though town next week..."