Her Crazy Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Video Brooke is now urgently issuing direction. "That's it baby, suck on my clit, show my Daddy how you did me. Ugh that's good, right there. Use your teeth some, bite it, bite it harder. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna com, I'm gonna aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"!

Video Brooke obviously orgasms and I slam one more time balls deep into real Brooke, pumping a massive load into her. Brooke can feel me painting the inside of her hole with my gooey ejaculate which triggers her own orgasm.

"Oh god Daddy, that felt so good. Was I a good girl for you"?

"Yes, baby, you were very good indeed. Now flip over and clean off Daddy's cock like the slutty girl you are."

While Brooke flips over and starts to tongue bathe my shrinking phallus, I push her head down to make sure she gets the entire length clean. "That's a good girl. I was very pleased with your performance tonight," as I stroke her hair.

"Daddy thinks we should bring breakfast over to Cindy in the morning. Perhaps we can assist her with her dike friend being so cruel to her. Send her a text when you're done cleaning Daddy's cock that we'll be there around 8. That should give us plenty of time to eat and see how we can help her out."

Help her out with my cock I believe. But, that's another story.

12