Her Crush

Story Info
Short Story.
1.4k words
4.09
16.1k
12
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight will be the night that she'll fucks her crush. She wanted him for a long time. Nothing will stop her from letting it happen. He agreed to come to her house to celebrate his birthday. She cooked stuffed rock lobster tails with crabmeat and shrimps. She made pan seared scallop's pasta Alfredo. He's a huge seafood lover and she knew it. She also made a Caesar salad and garlic bread covered in parmesan cheese. The table was set. He rang the doorbell. She ran to the door and swung it open.

"Hey," he said surprised.

"Hey yourself," she said.

His height of 6'6" compares to hers 5'8" she decides to wear high heels.

"Happy birthday," she sang.

"Thank you," he said as he entered the foyer.

"I made your favorite dinner," she mentioned as she closes and locks the door.

He turned and stared at her. A huge smile spread across his face.

"I didn't know you knew my favorite foods," he said.

"How would I not know," she asked.

He shrugged his shoulders as he shoved his hands inside his pockets. He wanted her. He always wanted her. There were rumors that she wanted him, but he didn't believe it until now.

"It smells delicious," he told her.

She smiled at him.

"Follow me, please," she said.

She walked in front of him as they enter the living room. He bites his bottom lip as he watches her ass sways side to side. He felt himself grow hard. He tugs on his pants discreetly. They enter the dining room.

"Oh wow, this is wonderful. You did all this for me?" he asked.

"Of course, silly," she answered.

He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you. This is so sweet of you," he told her.

He pulled back slightly still holding her. He leaned in and kissed her passionately. There was so much passion in the kiss, she felt weak in the knees.

"Wow," she said breathing hard.

He stared at her. He decided to throw caution to the wind as he scooped her in his arms. It astonishes her how strong he is.

"I want you. Now," he said before covering his mouth with hers.

He carried her and walks towards the hall that leads to the back of her home, but stops.

"Something's wrong?" she asked.

He looked down at her and smiled.

"Thinking of where we should-"

"My sofa," she interrupts excitedly.

He carried her to the sofa. He sat down and placed her on his lap.

"How badly do you want me?" she asked.

He arched his hips upward and began grinding on her.

"You feel that?" he asked.

She felt his hard cock as it rubbed against her ass. Her flesh became hot with desire. She nodded her head.

"He wants to be inside you."

She got off his lap and stood in front of him. She began swaying her hips to music that only playing in her head. She started a seductive belly dance for him. He licked his lips as he stared at this sexy woman. She did a slow spin and then shook her ass slowly. He was mesmerized by the way her ass jiggled. Then she bent straight down and grabbed her ankles. She took her hands and caressed herself from her ankles and moved up further.

"You like?" she asked as she slapped her ass.

"Hell yeah," he answered as he rubbed her ass.

She pushed his hands away.

"You're not supposed to touch the dancer," she said seductively.

She turned back around to face him. She undid the button on her pants and pulled the zipper down. She rolled her pants down to her ankles and kicked the pants off. She was touching herself. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Damn baby," his voice was low and husky.

She continued rocking and grinding her hips as she pulled off her blouse. She tossed it on his face. He inhaled deeply as the scent of perfume took over his senses. He gasped when he pulled her blouse off his face. She had her bra in her hand. The only thing she was wearing was her thong and 4" stiletto heels.

"Come on daddy. You got to make it rain," she said as she started twerking.

He went in his pants pocket and pulled out his wallet. He was happy that he had cash in it.

"Alright then, show me what you got," he said as he moved to the edge of the couch.

She started dancing around her coffee table. She then moved the table to give herself more room. She kicked off her shoes. She twerks, dipped her ass to the floor and popped it back up. Her finale was the full spilt and then she bounced her ass while the cool hardwood floor touched her pussy lips. He took his money and made it rain on her. She hopped up on her knees and twerk her succulent ass. He couldn't take it anymore. He stood to his feet. The first thing he took off was his sweater. He tossed it on the couch. He pulled her to him so their chests could touch.

"You are so beautiful," he said.

She went up on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. He moaned softly when her erect nipples rubbed against his chest. His hands went around and massage her ass. He pulled thong out of her ass crack and ripped it. She gasped as the fabric of her panties tore away from her.

"Dammit, these things aren't cheap," she purred.

He was aggressive and she was loving it.

"You shouldn't have been teasing me," he said as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

He traced her neck with his tongue. She moaned deeply. She started pulling on his belt buckle. Once it was free, she went after the button and zipper. His pants fell down to his ankles. She pulled away from him. She stared down at his huge hard cock straining against his boxer briefs. Her muscles clenched as she felt her wetness slide down her thighs. In one swift motion, he pulled his briefs down. His cock sprang forward. She swallowed hard.

"He's ready for you," he said as he sat down and held the base of his cock in his hand.

She straddles him and wait for his huge cock that curves slightly to the left. He slid into her so slowly it causes her toes to curl. When he filled her, they both moaned. They began rocking and grinding into each other. He took one of her breasts and started feasting on her nipple. She threw her head back as wave of ecstasy took over.

"Fuck baby, your pussy is so good," he moaned.

She rocked harder and faster on him. Hearing his moans fuels her desire to please him more. She was going too fast for him. He didn't want to cum before her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight so that they could switch position. Now, he was on top of her. He took her legs and placed them on his shoulder. He started banging into her.

"Oh yes, just like that," she moaned.

"You like it?" he asked.

"I love it," she answered.

He gripped her ankles as he pushed her legs towards her head. He straightens out his legs, moved his hands on the back of her knees and pounded into her. He was hitting her g-spot. She started trembling. Her moans got louder. He felt her muscles clench, massage and clamp down on him. He felt himself goes deeper inside her. She was about to cum and it was going to be big.

"Oh fuck, daddy I'm cumming," she called out.

He felt his building. It wouldn't be long before he reached his peek. Her body convulse as she squirted covering the lower half of his body. He sped up his rhythm until he exploded deep inside her. His loud grunts, the way his body quivers and his cock throbbing inside her turned her on more. She was so turned on that she had another orgasm. Her body trembles from the sheer ecstasy of it. He collapsed on top of her.

"I could do this every day with you," he said after catching his breath.

She chuckled lightly.

"I could as well. I just hope you're not looking for seafood every day. It's expensive," she laughed.

He joined her.

"Nah, sweetheart. Just you would be more than enough," he told her.

He kissed her lips before getting up. After their shower, they ate dinner.